April 28, 2024, 02:43:05 AM

Author Topic: US OPEN 2007 THREAD.  (Read 5204 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
US OPEN 2007 THREAD.
« on: August 27, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
federer will make it four in a row as fuh de ladies ah takin sharapova.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: US OPEN 2007 THREAD.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »
Federer, Henin, Davydenko roll at U.S. Open 
Associated Press, Updated 1 hour ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   
blog     LIKE THIS STORY?

NEW YORK (AP) - Roger Federer and Justin Henin played up to their No. 1 seedings Monday and Nikolay Davydenko was a sure thing, too, on the opening day of the U.S. Open.

The final Grand Slam event of the season began on a sparkling morning, and Federer was his usual sharp self.
Trying to become the first man to in the Open era to take this title four straight times, the Swiss star got off to the right start - he won the coin toss to serve. He then held serve all match and beat qualifier Scoville Jenkins 6-3, 6-2, 6-4.

"Maybe other guys like five-setters in the first round. I like straight sets more," Federer said. "It's nice to be into the second round. It always feels like a bit of a relief."

Wimbledon junior champion Donald Young showed why he might someday be America's next big hope in tennis and third-seeded Jelena Jankovic won in straight sets.

"When you win matches at any level it helps you win at the other level," the 18-year-old Young said.

But No. 18 Marcos Baghdatis, the last player Andre Agassi beat as a pro at Flushing Meadows, was upset in the first round and former French Open champ Juan Carlos Ferrero also made an early exit.

Sisters Venus and Serena Williams were to play evening matches at center court after a tribute to Althea Gibson. Fifty years ago she became the first black player to win the U.S. National Championships, which later became the Open.

Henin, bidding for her seventh Slam title, defeated Julia Goerges of Germany 6-0, 6-3 at a half-full Arthur Ashe Stadium. Despite making only 44 percent of her first serves and committing seven double-faults, the usually steady Belgian star won every game she served.

"I don't have a lot of things to say about that match because there wasn't a lot of rhythm," she said. "I was concerned the last few days with my shoulder. It's getting better, but still a little bit scary."

Over on the grandstand court, Davydenko attracted his share of attention for something besides groundstrokes and Grand Slams. After the fourth-seeded Russian breezed past Jesse Levine 6-4, 6-0, 6-1, he faced questions about his name surfacing in a recent gambling investigation.

During a match in Poland this month, Davydenko lost to 87th-ranked Martin Vassallo Arguello, retiring because of injury in the deciding set. A British online gambling company voided all bets on the match after receiving about $7 million in wagers, 10 times the usual amount.

Davydenko, speaking in broken but understandable English, denied any involvement.

"I try to say every week, I don't do anything like this," he said. "I never did."

Davydenko said he expected to talk to investigators - he wasn't sure which ones - after the China Open next month.

"It's pretty tough for me, somebody talking about gambling," he said. "I don't know how long I have more questions about it. Maybe all year."

The U.S. Open hired a security firm run by Howard Safir, a former New York City police commissioner, to oversee the event and guard against gambling problems. An investigative team is on site.

On an outer court, Young won a Grand Slam match for the first time, defeating Chris Guccione of Australia 6-7 (2), 6-3, 6-2, 6-3.

Max Mirnyi of Belarus successfully used one of his instant-replay challenges to beat Baghdatis 6-3, 7-5, 3-6, 7-6 (6) and Feliciano Lopez downed Ferrero 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in an all-Spanish matchup.

In other men's matches, No. 9 Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic beat Marc Gicquel of France 6-3, 7-6 (0), 6-2, No. 10 Tommy Haas of Germany downed Steve Darcis of Belgium 6-7 (5), 7-5, 6-3, 6-4 and No. 13 Richard Gasquet beat Sergio Roitman of Argentina 7-5, 6-1, 6-2.

Jankovic defeated Jarmila Gajdosova of Slovakia, 6-2, 7-6 (2), No. 10 Marion Bartoli of France downed Alexa Glatch 6-1, 6-1 and No. 15 Dinara Safina of Russia eliminated Catalina Castano of Colombia, 6-2, 6-3.

Vera Zvonareva also won, beating Alina Jidkova 6-0, 6-7 (5), 6-0 in an all-Russian matchup. The 27th-seeded Zvonareva is always good for a little on-court drama and she didn't disappoint, directing a few sharp words at the ballboys and ballgirls after losing a couple tough points.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 10:31:57 AM »
Venus, Serena, Henin move on at Open 
Associated Press, Updated 15 minutes ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - Venus Williams overcame a few glitches and Justine Henin and Serena Williams ran right into the next round Wednesday at a U.S. Open where the favorites kept rolling.

Nadal survives scare 
Australian qualifer Alun Jones gave Rafael Nadal all he could handle Wednesday in their first-round match. Check out what went down on Day 3 in the men's draw.

Venus Williams had a couple of speed bumps — six double-faults, 20 unforced errors — in beating Ioana Raluca Olaru of Romania 6-4, 6-2.

After launching a Grand Slam-record 129 mph serve in her opening match, Williams reached a top speed of 124 mph and had to be content with only one ace. The two-time Open champ moved into the third round.

"I missed a few shots that were easy, but ultimately, I mean, it's important to get to the next round. I always feel like my game will be there. I'm not stressed out on a few shots," said Williams, who won the 2000-01 Opens.

"I want to be the last one standing with a plate over my head. That's my goal every time."

Her sister, also a two-time title winner here, got to the third round by defeating Maria Elena Camerin of Italy 7-5, 6-2 at night. As she often does, Serena Williams glanced during changeovers at handwritten notes in a pink notebook; one page carried the header "U.S. Open."

Henin also advanced into the third round, defeating Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria 6-4, 6-0.

The top-seeded Belgian, bidding for her seventh major title, broke Pironkova's spirit midway through the final set.

Caught close to the net, Henin raced back to the baseline, her legs churning at a full speed for a shot that won her the point. Pironkova flipped her racket in the air, then tried to catch it and missed.

"I know I have to work hard because I know a lot of surprises can happen, even if it looks easy," Henin said. "You have to be careful all the time."

Crowd pleaser Ana Ivanovic, No. 10 Marion Bartoli and Elena Dementieva also won in straight sets.

Serena Williams and Jelena Jankovic were scheduled later in the day.

So far, No. 9 Daniela Hantuchova was the lone top-10 player to lose. In all, it was an early breeze for those at the top.

A night earlier, Maria Sharapova was positively giddy.

About her sparkling red dress. Her bejeweled handbag. Her picture in the hallway leading to center court. About everything at the U.S. Open, really.

Then someone asked whether, by chance, she ever felt badly for an opponent she was pounding.

Sharapova's eyes narrowed. Her smile disappeared, she shook her head.

"No," she said, flatly.

Decked out for success in an outfit adorned with 600 crystals, Sharapova was all business Tuesday night. Staring the whole way, she humbled Roberta Vinci 6-0, 6-1.

"It's difficult to play against her," the 51st-ranked Italian said. "Strong player. Nice girl. She has a nice dress."

Ah, the red flared shift dress. Plus a cropped black jacket with sheer sleeves, pearl earrings from Tiffany & Co. and a patent leather bag for her rackets.

"Put on a nice outfit and some makeup," Sharapova said, "and you're the bomb."

After the second-seeded Russian finished her demolition, Andy Roddick and Justin Gimelstob put on quite a show that capped the day's parade of champions.

Bantering a bit during the match and much more after it ended, Roddick defeated his good friend 7-6 (6), 6-3, 6-3. Then they took turns interviewing each other on the court, and Gimelstob saluted the crowd at Arthur Ashe Stadium after his final singles match at the U.S. Open.

Asked by Roddick what he'll miss most, Gimelstob answered: "That feeling walking onto center court. You don't get that in the real world," he said.

"We kind of live in a fantasy world," he said.

Later, during a joint interview session, Roddick acted surprised when the 475th-ranked Gimelstob said he planned to play three more tournaments this fall.

"I thought I finished you," Roddick poked.

For former champs Lleyton Hewitt, Martina Hingis, Svetlana Kuznetsova, the Open will go on. Along with Sharapova and Roddick, they all won in straight sets.                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Sharapova, Hingis move into third round 

NEW YORK (AP) - Maria Sharapova sure played the right way Thursday night, overwhelming 90th-ranked Casey Dellacqua of Australia 6-1, 6-0 in a mere 51 minutes.

"I think she'll most definitely go all the way," Dellacqua said.
The second-seeded Sharapova already had won seven of the first eight games when she disagreed with an official's ruling and argued a bit with the chair umpire. The defending champion's dad was even more agitated in the stands, holding an animated conversation with her agent, who shook his head and covered his face with his hand.

"It's only going to get tougher from here," Sharapova said, "so I'm looking forward to the challenge."

One of her second serves showed up at 129 mph, which would tie Venus Williams' Grand Slam record — but the company that oversees the serve-speed system at the U.S. Open called it a glitch.

"It was definitely a mistake, because, one, I've never hit a 129 in my life, let alone a second serve, and, two, it definitely didn't feel like a 129," she said. "So definitely wishful thinking."

There were no significant surprises in women's action, where 1997 champion Martina Hingis got past Pauline Parmentier 6-2, 7-5, and 2004 champion Svetlana Kuznetsova had to work a little harder to defeat Camille Pin 6-3, 4-6, 6-0.

The day's loudest shot might very well have come from No. 13 Nicole Vaidisova against Flavia Pennetta. After getting broken while serving for the match at 6-5 in the second set, Vaidisova slammed her racket head so forcefully it folded in half. Then she went out and served a shutout in the tiebreaker to win 6-2, 7-6 (0).

Did she feel bad for the racket?

"It deserved it," Vaidisova said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 09:49:09 PM »
Tim Henman loses in 2nd round at U.S. Open, ending Grand Slam career 

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - Tim Henman is ready to move on.

"I feel clear in my mind. Tennis has served me well," he said Friday night after his Grand Slam career ended in the second round of the U.S. Open. "Time is time."
Henman is retiring, and his final tournament came to a close with a 7-6 (2), 2-6, 7-5, 6-4 loss to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France.

"I've had a fantastic career," the six-time major semifinalist said. "Playing in front of crowds like this make it so special to the players and that's something I'll miss."

He turns 33 on Sept. 6 and has struggled with knee and back problems in 2007, when he is 6-12. Henman announced last week that he would leave the game after this tournament and Britain's Davis Cup matches at the All England Club in September.

He didn't shed tears Friday, but said he expects to after playing his very last match on the grass where Wimbledon is played.

Every year for two weeks, Henman came under intense scrutiny as his country hoped for its first homegrown Wimbledon champion since the 1930s. Using his serve-and-volley style, he kept coming close to a title but never quite lifted the trophy, four times losing there in the semifinals.

After Friday's match, Henman spoke about the meaning of success.

"Who's going to be successful at this tournament? Is there only one guy that's successful? Only the winner? Does that mean there's 127 failures?" Henman said. "That's not the way I view it."

He called Roger Federer the toughest opponent he ever faced, his run to the 2004 French Open semifinals perhaps his proudest moment, and his rain-extended loss to Goran Ivanisevic in the 2001 Wimbledon semifinals perhaps his most disappointing.

advertisement

STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

"That's probably one of the questions I get asked most, about that match," Henman said. "I think you'd be surprised how much I don't dwell on it. It's not something that keeps me awake at night."

Tsonga, 22, won the 2003 U.S. Open junior title.

"He played too good for me," Henman said, adding that the match reflected why he is retiring.

"He's a classic, modern-day player," Henman said. "That's where it's become harder and harder for me to compete."

He and his wife, Lucy, are awaiting the birth of their third child. Asked by a British journalist for the due date, Henman wavered.

"Middle of September. Is that vague enough?" he said with a chuckle. "Before Davis Cup. I mean, it's going to come when it comes. Let my wife down or my country down. Is that all right?"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 12:32:30 AM »
Stunning upset: Sharapova ousted 
Associated Press, Updated 13 minutes ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - Pay no attention to what Maria Sharapova said after her U.S. Open title defense came to an end Saturday.

Roddick, Federer move on 
Andy Roddick was at his best and Roger Federer shook off a first-set loss to advance on Saturday at the U.S. Open. Check out what happened in the men's draw.

This was a case of actions speaking far louder than words, and the way things slipped away, so suddenly and stunningly, Sharapova clearly was flustered — by the swirling wind and bright sun, by her errant strokes and, most of all, by the Krakow Kid across the net who kept moving way up to receive serves.

Sharapova reeled off eight consecutive games to go up a break in the third set, then dropped the final six games and lost 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 to 18-year-old Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland in the third round, the earliest exit by a No. 2-seeded woman at the U.S. Open since 1981.

"I don't know if it was a combination of the circumstance or the wind or the opponent playing well. I don't know what it was," said Sharapova, who double-faulted a whopping 12 times. "I just didn't quite feel like me out there."

The braces-wearing, big-hitting Radwanska isn't exactly a nobody. She won junior championships at the French Open in 2005 and Wimbledon in 2006, took home her first tour title this month and came to New York seeded 30th. Still, she understood the circumstances Saturday.

"I had nothing to lose. She was the favorite — and I think she was more nervous," said Radwanska, who will fulfill a prematch promise to her younger sister, this year's Wimbledon junior champion, by buying them matching Louis Vuitton handbags to celebrate the upset.

She wasn't the only 18-year-old from Eastern Europe who pulled off a big win Saturday: Victoria Azarenka of Belarus beat 1997 champion Martina Hingis 3-6, 6-1, 6-0, and Agnes Szavay of Hungary eliminated No. 7 Nadia Petrova 6-2, 6-3. Plus, 16-year-old Tamira Paszek of Austria knocked off No. 11 Patty Schnyder 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (1). All of which means 2004 U.S. Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova has to like her chances in the bottom half of the draw.

"You can see the new generation coming up," Hingis said. "They're very dangerous. I knew it's not going to be easy. My mom texted me. She said, 'Watch out."'

Sharapova had lost a combined two games in her first two matches, but could have used some similar advice before facing Radwanska.

Now Radwanska has her breakout moment, and she did it despite looking quite bad in the middle of the match.

"She destroyed me in the second set, but then I woke up," said Radwanska, who now plays No. 18 Shahar Peer of Israel, a 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (5) winner over No. 13 Nicole Vaidisova of the Czech Republic.

Sharapova always appeared bothered by one thing or another. She started the match without a visor, then added one. She tried to wait out wind gusts before serving, then would catch her toss anyway.

And then there was what kept happening before Sharapova's second serves. Radwanska would walk halfway to the service box and stand there, before hopping in place and then shifting back some. It was not only a tactic, but also basically an insult, akin to saying, "Hey, Maria, I'm not intimidated by your serve in the least."

And then there was what kept happening before Sharapova's second serves. Radwanska would walk halfway to the service box and stand there, before hopping in place and then shifting back some. It was not only a tactic, but also basically an insult, akin to saying, "Hey, Maria, I'm not intimidated by your serve in the least."

Sharapova insisted afterward that didn't rattle her — "I usually don't think about where my opponent's standing," she sniffed — yet three were all of those double-faults.

"It will be interesting to see," Sharapova said, "if she does it again next time I play her."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
I knew she wasn't una win i hope Venus can she has Ivanovic today and dats rel rel tough for her but hopefully she can come out on top. I knew sooner or later thetop seeded players in d bottom half of the draw wud start getting knocked out cuz it full of unseeded dangers like Pazek etc.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 09:19:55 AM »
Blake ousted; Roddick, Federer to meet 
Associated Press, Updated 9 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - Both Roger Federer and James Blake struggled at the U.S. Open on Monday, but while Federer snapped out of it, Blake spiraled out of control.

Federer was scuffling against a Spanish lefty — no, not that one. He lost the first set to Feliciano Lopez, barely won the second, then trailed love-40 to start the third.
And then Federer did the sort of remarkable thing that only Federer does: He won the next 35 points he served. That allowed him to take control of the third set and the match, coming back to win 3-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 in the fourth round at Flushing Meadows.

Asked about that 35-point run, Lopez rolled his eyes and said, "I mean, it's tough. I'm playing against Roger Federer." His voice then trailed off, as if that should be explanation enough.

Federer's response when told of the stat: "That's awesome."

Next up for the No. 1-ranked Federer, bidding to become the first man to win four consecutive U.S. Open titles since the 1920s: a quarterfinal against No. 5 Andy Roddick, the 2003 champion and the runner-up last year.

Federer is 13-1 against Roddick.It's a great record, but it doesn't help me," Federer said. "We'll see how it goes. Andy's always tough at the U.S. Open."

With Blake, the No. 6 seed, losing to No. 10 Tommy Haas in five sets, Roddick is the only American man left, making this the first U.S. Open since 1998 without at least two in the quarterfinals.

Blake had his chances against Haas.

Seven times, Blake was two points away from victory.

Three times, he was a single point away.

Blake failed to convert all three of those match points, then played about as poorly as he did all day in the final-set tiebreaker and lost to Haas 4-6, 6-4, 3-6, 6-0, 7-6 (4).

"I was a little indecisive at the end there," said Blake, who was 0-9 in five-setters until finally winning one in the second round last week. "Did come down to one or two points there. It's frustrating I didn't win them this time."

The match ended oddly, with a raucous, pro-Blake crowd hushed during instant-replay challenges on each of the final two points. While waiting for the final replay — which showed that Haas' 113 mph ace was, indeed, in — the players smiled sheepishly at each other and approached the net for a handshake they knew was coming.

"I'm not going to celebrate like crazy right in front of him," Haas said.

In the quarterfinals, he will face No. 4 Nikolay Davydenko, who played in a match last month that's currently the subject of a gambling probe. On Monday he eliminated Lee Hyung-taik 6-1, 6-3, 6-4.

Federer has won his past 25 matches against the three men left in his half of the draw: Nine in a row against Roddick, nine against Davydenko, seven against Haas.

Several hours before Federer took to the court in his all-black night ensemble, Roddick was leading 7-6 (6), 2-0 when his fourth-round opponent, No. 9 Tomas Berdych, stopped playing because he had trouble breathing.

So two of Roddick's four foes have quit on him. And both of Roddick's matches that were completed, against men ranked 475th and 68th, were over in three sets.

Now things get a lot more daunting.

"You feel the extra weight of most big matches. That's just the way it is. But I'm excited. I expect a lot of myself," Roddick said. "I don't think anybody else really expects much from me."

Certainly, no one expected all that much from Lopez, who went into Monday with an 0-4 mark against Federer and only one Grand Slam quarterfinal appearance on his resume.

Federer, meanwhile, not only has won 11 Grand Slam titles — he has reached a record 14 consecutive major semifinals and nine straight major finals. And that latter stat might have been nine straight major titles but for No. 2 Rafael Nadal, the left-hander from Spain who beat Federer in the past two French Open championship matches.

Doing a pretty fair impersonation of his better-known countryman, Lopez was spectacular at the start. He hit well-angled serves that caught Federer flat-footed and volleyed brilliantly, including one right to a corner to earn a quick break and a 3-1 lead. Lopez blew a set point by missing a backhand on a 25-stroke exchange, but then used a 118 mph service winner to take the opening set.

Lopez was right with Federer in the second set, too, getting to 4-all with another nice volley winner.

"You do start to wonder," Federer acknowledged.

But while serving in the 10th game, Lopez faltered ever so slightly, and when he dumped an over-the-shoulder volley try in the net, Federer broke to even things.

"He was playing fantastic for the first two sets," Federer said. "I really had to struggle."

And then Lopez won the first three points of the third set on Federer's serve, setting up three break points. Lopez put a forehand in the net on the first. Federer delivered an ace on the second. Lopez hit a forehand that clipped the net and fell back on his side on the third.

And that was it: Federer then smacked an ace, followed by a forehand winner, and was off and running on that streak of service points, which ended in the match's final game.

How good was Federer? He finished with all of 12 unforced errors in a 199-point match.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 08:44:07 PM »
Well Serena done.

Her body language said that she was never really in this one. On to Venus.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »
Ferrer upsets Nadal; Djokovic into quarters 
Associated Press, Updated 7 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - A worn-out Rafael Nadal winced and dropped to the court, sitting with legs stretched out and head bowed.

Henin tops Serena 
Justine Henin looked every bit the top seed Tuesday, ousting Serena Williams in straight sets in the U.S. Open quarterfinals.

The No. 2-seeded Spaniard was moments away from a fourth-round loss at the U.S. Open to No. 15 David Ferrer, but far more surprising than the result was the mere sight of the indefatigable, irrepressible Nadal, down and out.

Nadal is a three-time French Open champion and a two-time Wimbledon finalist, but he has yet to solve the hard courts of Flushing Meadows, and Ferrer ran him ragged, winning 6-7 (3), 6-4, 7-6 (4), 6-2 in a match that ended at 1:50 a.m. Wednesday.

"I prefer not to speak about my body right now," Nadal said afterward, saying he thought it would sound as if he were making excuses. "He played very good and he beat me."

So much for a third consecutive Grand Slam final between Nadal and No. 1 Roger Federer.

"Sure there is disappointment for me, but that is tennis," Nadal said.

Men's quarterfinals 
R. Federer (1) v. A. Roddick (5), Wed.
N. Davydenko (4) v. T. Haas (10), Wed.
C. Moya (17) v. N. Djokovic (3), Thurs.
J. Chela (20) v. D. Ferrer (15), Thurs.

The late-night match capped a day that saw No. 3 Novak Djokovic, No. 17 Carlos Moya, and No. 20 Juan Ignacio Chela also punch tickets to the quarterfinals.

Nadal wound up on the ground after failing to handle an on-the-run shot in the next-to-last game. Earlier in the fourth set, Nadal grimaced between points and sometimes reached down to grab his foot, as though it might have been cramping.

After missing a shot late in the third set, the left-hander flexed his racket hand repeatedly. Then, with Ferrer serving at 1-1, 40-30 in the fourth, Nadal called for a trainer and had him put some ice on that left finger.

Nadal injured his left knee during a practice session the day before the tournament began and considered withdrawing. He struggled through the first round, then looked much fitter in his next two matches.

He wore thick strips of white tape below both knees against Ferrer, but that didn't appear to be an issue this time.

Ferrer, however, was.

He leads the ATP in most returning statistics and on this night he broke Nadal seven times, including to go up 4-2 in the fourth set. He also matched Nadal's court coverage and big groundstrokes throughout, often ending points with a flick of his wrist and a loud grunt.

"To beat Rafa, I have to run a lot. Tonight is very special," Ferrer said.

The victory put Ferrer in his first U.S. Open quarterfinal, where he will meet Chela. The other quarterfinal matches are No. 1 Federer vs. No. 5 Andy Roddick, Djokovic vs. Moya and No. 4 Nikolay Davydenko vs. No. 10 Tommy Haas.

Nadal beat Federer in the past two French Open finals and lost to him in the past two Wimbledon finals but never has been past the quarterfinals at the U.S. Open.

The 25-year-old Ferrer, meanwhile, is headed to only the second Grand Slam quarterfinal of his career. The other came at the 2005 French Open, where he lost to — guess who? — eventual champion Nadal.

Nadal entered Tuesday having won four straight against his fellow Spaniard, but as the favorite said afterward about Ferrer: "He's a very good player. He's having an unbelievable season."

Early on, Ferrer was unsettled by the overhead video screens in Arthur Ashe Stadium, which sometimes show live shots during play. He complained a couple of times to the chair umpire, who had tournament referee Brian Earley come out to discuss it.

"It's unbelievable," Ferrer told Earley. "It's impossible to focus."

Earley explained to the player the screens would stay on.

"He said it was distracting him. This is his first time playing on this court, so you can understand it," Earley said. "But we're not turning it off."

Once Ferrer got used to the setting, he sparkled.

Djokovic reached the U.S. Open quarterfinals for the first time by beating No. 23 Juan Monaco 7-5, 7-6 (2), 6-7 (6), 6-1 on Tuesday in a match that included the unusual sight of Monaco losing a point because a ball fell out of his shorts.

"I went nuts! I was cursing at me. I was yelling at my pants," Monaco said.

He was serving while ahead 5-3 in the third-set tiebreaker when the players settled into an extended baseline exchange. As Monaco whipped a shot, an extra yellow ball he had tucked away in case of a fault popped out of his pocket — the second time it happened during the match. He stopped playing, dropped his racket, doubled over and screamed, knowing what was coming.

"Right away I knew I lost that point. It's very weird," Monaco said. "That sort of thing cannot happen twice in the same match."

"By rule," announced chair umpire Jake Garner, "he loses the point."

That got Djokovic to 5-4, and he held a match point at 6-5. Monaco saved that with a service winner, and eventually won that set. But Djokovic grabbed a 3-0 lead in the fourth set and wound up winning in 3 hours, 53 minutes.

A couple of hours earlier, Djokovic was flat on the court, his face resting on a white towel, his back being massaged by a trainer. A few feet away, another trainer was attending to Monaco, who wanted his right elbow examined and his right ankle taped after a nasty fall while diving for a shot in the second set.

Djokovic held up better down the stretch, though, and now sets his sights on Moya. The 31-year-old Moya is the oldest man still in the tournament, and the player he beat 7-5, 6-2, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in the fourth round Tuesday, 19-year-old Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, was the youngest left.

Moya has been to the U.S. Open quarterfinals before — although not since 1998.

"Still beating these young guys," Moya said. "I feel, like, 20 years old."

And Moya, a former No. 1 who won the 1998 French Open, was fresh right down to the very end. On his second match point, both players wound up at the net, trading reflex volleys until Moya delivered a cross-court backhander that curled in to end it.

Moya rolled on his back and hopped up, arms raised.

"It was the best point of the match," Moya said. "I was a bit tired, a bit nervous."

It didn't show a bit against Gulbis, who went 4-2 at the majors and 0-10 at every other tournament in 2007.

More often than not, it was Gulbis who blinked first on lengthy points. Moya served spectacularly, facing only one break point all match. He earned 16 break points on Gulbis' serve, converting five.

They say statistics can be deceiving, and that certainly was the case in Chela's victory over Stanislas Wawrinka.

Consider these numbers: Wawrinka won more points (145-142), produced far more clean winners (65-29) and even broke serve more often (8-7).

advertisement

STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

But it was Wawrinka who lost the most important point of all, the last one, with his 69th unforced error, 20 more than Chela accumulated.

As Chela walked to the net, smiling a wide smile, Wawrinka took everything out on his poor racket, violently cracking it twice on the court. As if that didn't mangle the tool of his trade enough, Wawrinka whacked the racket one more time as he walked off.

The 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (6), 1-6, 6-4 victory was Chela's second in a row that went the distance; he was 1-8 for his career in five-setters until this tournament.

Chela trailed 2-0 in the last set before climbing all the way back. The secret to the Argentine's success?

"I didn't think too much," he said.

Wawrinka, meanwhile, was 8-0 in fifth sets at Grand Slam tournaments until Tuesday.

"He played well at the end of the fifth set," Wawrinka said, "so I think he deserved to win."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
federer and roddick playin 7pm today.de american's cutass is booked.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
Federer ousts Roddick in straight sets 
Associated Press, Updated 2 minutes ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - To Andy Roddick's credit, he played nearly flawlessly against Roger Federer, serving brilliantly, returning well, too, and giving tennis' top player a tough time.

Venus beats Jankovic 
Venus Williams upended No. 3 Jelena Jankovic to set up a semifinal showdown with Justine Henin. Check out what happened Wednesday in the women's draw.

To Roddick's dismay, it all added up to yet another loss.

In a match as tight as could be for 2½ sets, Federer was barely better on the most important points and emerged to edge Roddick 7-6 (5), 7-6 (4), 6-2 in the quarterfinals, moving two victories away from a fourth consecutive U.S. Open title.

"I'm not walking off with any questions in my head this time. I'm not walking with my head down," 2003 champion Roddick said after falling to 1-14 against Federer.

"I made him play as well as he can play."

Both came out wearing black shirts and shorts, Roddick adding a baseball cap, and Federer his trademark bandanna. The outfits matched and so did the level of play, right down until late in the third set, when Federer finally earned his first break points.

Men's quarterfinals 
R. Federer def. A. Roddick 7-6 (5), 7-6 (4), 6-2
N. Davydenko def. T. Haas 6-3, 6-3, 6-4
C. Moya (17) v. N. Djokovic (3), Thurs.
J. Chela (20) v. D. Ferrer (15), Thurs.

This rematch of last year's U.S. Open final was hardly the mismatch one might have expected.

"I tried to hang in there," Federer said. "It was a tough match, I thought. Andy was serving out of a tree."

That's for sure.

Banging serves consistently up to 146 mph, Roddick hit 14 aces and didn't have a single double-fault. Then again, Federer came up with 15 aces, also never double-faulted, and erased the only break point he faced, in the second set.

Both played remarkably cleanly, combining for 90 winners (48 for Federer) and only 42 unforced errors (18 for Federer).

It was riveting stuff, even if the score showed it ended in straight sets, and was the second half of a double feature in Arthur Ashe Stadium that began with Venus Williams coming back from a set and a break down to beat No. 3 Jelena Jankovic 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (4).

No. 1 Federer vs. No. 5 Roddick came down to those two tiebreakers.

With Federer ahead 5-4 in the first one, Roddick smacked a 130 mph serve that Federer got back. Roddick charged the net behind a good approach shot, but Federer flicked a cross-court backhand passing winner, leaving the American cursing.

At 6-5, Federer hit a 122 mph ace and slowly punched the air to celebrate while Roddick muttered to himself.

It was almost the same in the second tiebreaker. At 4-4, Roddick unleashed a 140 mph serve, and Federer conjured up a backhand return that put the ball right at the opposite baseline. Roddick couldn't handle it, and two points later, Federer's 128 mph service winner put him ahead by two sets — and sent many in the partisan crowd streaming for the exits.

How different things could have been.

As Federer noted, matter-of-factly: "I could have been down two sets to none."

Federer earned his first break points all evening at 3-2 in the third set. Roddick erased the first with the help of a fortuitous net-cord bounce, and he laughed a bit at his luck while trudging back to the baseline. Seconds later, his expression was far more downcast as he missed a backhand long, for the first break by either player.

Federer broke again to end the match and extend his own record by getting to a 14th consecutive Grand Slam semifinal. That's where he will meet No. 4 Nikolay Davydenko — against whom Federer is 9-0.

"I've got a pretty good record against him. Never lost," Federer said. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Well, let's, if only for a moment. Should he defeat Davydenko on Saturday, Federer would add to another of his own records by making a 10th straight major final. And a victory Sunday would not only make Federer the first man since the 1920s to win the American Grand Slam four years running, it would give him 12 Grand Slam titles overall — only Pete Sampras, with 14, won more.

Does Roddick feel a bit sorry for himself, given that he happened to be born almost exactly a year after the man who may very well go down as the greatest tennis player in history?

"No," he said. "I get to play in atmospheres like that."

Well, does Roddick think he can beat Federer?

"Yeah," he said. "If I didn't, I wouldn't be out here."

He looked good early. In the match's fourth game, Roddick turned it up a notch, pounding an ace at 140 mph, a service winner at 142 mph and delivering another serve at 146 mph. Remarkably, Federer put that last one in play, an indication of just how talented a returner he is.

Roddick serve-and-volleyed at times, even on a second serve, and covered the net well, early, winning the point on six of his first eight trips forward.

All the while, his coach, five-time U.S. Open winner Jimmy Connors, sat in the front row of a guest box in a jacket and blue tie, occasionally offering encouraging yells or claps, at other times gnawing on his fingernails.

Roddick got plenty of support from a partisan sellout crowd of 23,733, a celebrity-specked audience that included Andre Agassi, the eight-time major champion who returned to the scene for the first time since retiring after last year's Open.

Davydenko, mired in the center of tennis' betting probe, reached the semifinals at Flushing Meadows for the second consecutive year by beating No. 10 Tommy Haas 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 earlier Wednesday, then again denied any involvement with gamblers and offered an explanation of what he thinks led to the red flags last month.

"I don't care what's happening out there," Davydenko said, referring to the investigation. "For me, it's more important what I do right now here."

A British online gambling company voided all bets on Davydenko's match against 87th-ranked Martin Vassallo Arguello in Poland in early August, after $7 million was wagered — 10 times the usual amount. Most of the money backed Arguello, even after Davydenko won the first set; the match went to a third set, and Davydenko quit with a foot injury.

His theory: Someone had inside information that he'd been hurting, and thought, "Sell all your houses and everything, you know, to win some money."

The Russian said his manager and the ATP are working to schedule a meeting with investigators.

Davydenko still hasn't lost a set, the only man in the tournament who can boast of that. Even Federer already had dropped two before facing Roddick.

Haas, who also lost to Davydenko in last year's Open quarterfinals, was coming off consecutive five-set victories, including against No. 6 James Blake. So perhaps the German was a tad tired. He certainly was tired of trying to figure out Davydenko.

"Every time I tried to do something different or fight my way out of it," Haas said, "he came up with an answer."

Haas grew more than a little frustrated.

When he missed a forehand volley to get broken and fall behind 4-3 in the first set, Haas flung his racket into the net. Then he picked up his equipment and whacked it against the net post. Not quite done, Haas sat down for the changeover, threw a towel, then yanked off his white baseball cap and slammed it into a nearby chair.

In the second set, Haas got into an argument with chair umpire Carlos Bernardes over a line call, yelling, "You understand what I'm saying? Don't overrule it late. Be quicker! Be quicker!"

advertisement

STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

There was more, including when Davydenko's backhand winner earned a service break in the match's next-to-last game. Haas grabbed a ball and smacked it into the stands, drawing a warning from Bernardes.

Still at it late, Haas spiked his racket again in the final game. Two points later, the match was over, and it was Davydenko's turn to swat a ball into the stands in celebration. He was so on-target on Wednesday that he broke Haas's serve eight times and finished with 42 winners and 19 unforced errors.

"He came up with the goods today," Haas said. "I don't know how he does it. You wonder sometimes."

That type of scintillating play is really nothing new for Davydenko — part of the reason so many questions were raised when so much money was wagered against him in a match against someone so far down in the rankings.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 08:38:09 AM »
All these articles, no discussion.

As i was saying during Wimbledon, Federer might very well be the greatest of all time, don't mind what Pete Sampras says. whether he wins the french open or not.

Roddick, like pretty much everyone else in the mens side of things is unfortunate to be playing in an era with arguably the greatest player of all time and the greatest clay court player of all time. Not much room for anyone else in there.

in the last few matched Federer has looked a bit disinterested to start - but then, he doesn't like the night games, but his class shows through each time. As much as America prefers an American star to hype tennis (or any sport for that matter) this may be a new Golden Era of tennis, and anyone not watching is is missing out.

A much better show than the power-serve era just past.

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »
We all knew it was coming for Serena i luv her yuh know but she just too... overweight. If she waz in top shape den she would be a contender but she can't play against a player like justine in that shape she may be able to beat every1 else excep Venus and justine in dat shape she really needs to get on that treadmill. On the other hand i hope Venus can win this one. She is in super shape and hittin d ball rel hard.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 03:36:27 PM »
yeah, serena is too thick (i think i know why but i want to keep meh post G-rated lol) she tried to impose her will but henin was just too good. even when she won the first set, the energy she had to expend to do it was too much for her so i was not surprised to see her lose. venus is trouble, she had a good test last night and if she beats henin the title is as good as hers.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 05:46:14 PM »
well i really think federer will have another one under his belt...there just isn't anyone to watch that is so clinical right thru...
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
So is sat Venus v Henin and what time?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »
ok I givin meh self a ticket Vennus lost loud steups so it look like sickening Henin
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 08:41:57 AM »
Henin beats Venus in two sets 
Associated Press, Updated 12 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

NEW YORK (AP) - Venus Williams will head to a doctor to figure out why she felt so ill while losing to Justine Henin in the U.S. Open semifinals.

Serena Williams talked about Henin's "lucky shots" after losing to the Belgian in the quarterfinals.
Whatever the reasons, whatever the rationalizing, know this: Henin has a chance to become the first woman to win a Grand Slam title while beating both Williams sisters along the way.

In a riveting match filled with superb all-court play by both women, Henin reached her third U.S. Open final by beating Venus 7-6 (2), 6-4 Friday.

"I really believed I could do it, and that's maybe why I did," Henin said. "I don't think a lot of people thought I could beat her here in this tournament. I was really proud. It's not easy to play Serena and Venus, you know."

The No. 1-seeded Henin will face No. 4 Svetlana Kuznetsova on Saturday night in a title match featuring two past Open champions. That will be preceded by the men's semifinals, with No. 1 Roger Federer against No. 4 Nikolay Davydenko, and No. 3 Novak Djokovic against No. 15 David Ferrer.

U.S. Open 

Neither Williams will be there, because Venus left Flushing Meadows the same way Serena did, undone by all those big shots off the racket of the little Henin.

"I just was feeling dizzy, a little sick to the stomach. Was just having some energy problems. I'm not really sure what's wrong with me," Venus said. "But, you know, credit to her for playing well."

Later, the Williams' mother, Oracene Price, who also serves as their coach, revealed that Venus found out she has anemia after winning Wimbledon in July and has been taking medicine for the condition.

Price said her older daughter felt lightheaded and weak during some matches at the U.S. Open, "like the ground was moving."

"You don't know what's going on," Price said, adding that she wants Venus to get fully checked out.

Henin had some trouble breathing early in the second set, and said afterward it was something that bothered her the past few days. Told of Venus' discussion of her own health problems, Henin could only smile and say wryly, "I'm surprised."

It was after Henin beat Serena on Tuesday night that the younger Williams avoided any kind words about the victor.

Then again, the Williams family isn't used to this sort of treatment. Serena leads active women with eight Grand Slam titles, while Venus has six. And they've met in six all-Williams major finals.

Only once before had someone defeated the two siblings at the same major: Martina Hingis got past Serena in the quarterfinals and Venus in the semifinals at the 2001 Australian Open, only to lose to Jennifer Capriati in the final.

"Didn't trust myself enough in the last few years against them," Henin said. "And then this year a lot of things have changed. I trust myself much more."

The 5-foot-5, 125-pound Henin worked every angle Friday, constructing points, sneaking to the net and repeatedly placing balls on the lines. She pounded serves at up to 117 mph and handled Williams' faster offerings, sometimes leaping to reach balls that bounced up near her shoulders.

Henin even came up with a second-set lob winner over the 6-1 Williams — a delivery that put a wide smile on the Belgian's face and left the American slumping her shoulders and hanging her head.

Williams later was physically spent, asking for a trainer to come out and check her pulse and temperature. Right after that, she hit some serves in the 70s while getting broken to trail 5-3 in the second set.

The match ended on a backhand by Williams that sailed out, her 35th unforced error — 13 more than Henin.

That's not to say Williams wasn't good at times, too.

She broke when Henin served for the first set at 5-4, ending a 10-stroke point with a backhand passing winner, and a 16-stroke exchange with a cross-court forehand winner on the line. In the next game, Williams won the point of the match on the 27th shot, a cross-court swinging forehand volley.

Wind swirled through Arthur Ashe Stadium, playing havoc with the ball, yet they engaged in several long points filled with reflex volleys, great gets and clean winners on the run.

It was precisely what might be expected from a couple of players who have combined to win 12 Slam singles titles.

Henin is the one who gets to try for her seventh overall and second at the U.S. Open. She won the 2003 title, was the runner-up last year, and will be a heavy favorite Saturday — her record against Kuznetsova is 14-2, including a victory in the 2006 French Open final.

advertisement

STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

"I don't want to think about it," said Kuznetsova, who got off to a horrible start in her all-Russian semifinal against No. 6 Anna Chakvetadze.

How horrible? Chakvetadze won the first set despite hitting only one winner.

And then, slowly but surely, 2004 champion Kuznetsova began keeping the ball between the lines, and Chakvetadze began missing shots short, long and wide. In full control late, Kuznetsova defeated Chakvetadze 3-6, 6-1, 6-1.

"I played the worst first set. I couldn't put the ball in, and I was really embarrassed by my game," Kuznetsova said. "When the nerves get in the middle, it's tough."

Eventually, it was Chakvetadze who was struggling to keep her composure, wiping away tears while waiting to return serves in the final game.

"I just played horrible," she said. "Just couldn't put the ball in the court."

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 01:01:17 PM »
Venus was too thick too?
Or perhaps Henin is # 1 for a reason... (she have to take out the agression after the divorce  ;D)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 04:42:54 PM »
henin beating all comers all styles, she like one of them old school kung fu masters lol

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »
Federer and Djokovic to meet in U.S. Open final.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 12:41:23 AM »
Henin beat down Kuznetsova like she wanted to beat the ex husband.

6-1, 6-3

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
Well at least we should be in for an exciting men's final today. I think Djokovic has a great chance to beat Federer. However, notwitihstanding his loss to Novak in Montreal, I would still give Federer the edge.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 05:30:08 PM »
Federer tops Djokovic in straights for title 
FOXSports.com, Updated 2 minutes ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

Roger Federer defeated Novak Djokovic 7-6 (4), 7-6 (2), 6-4 to win the U.S. Open championship on Sunday, his fourth consecutive title at the event.

Men's championship 
R. Federer def. N. Djokovic, 7-6 (4), 7-6 (2), 6-4

Djokovic didn't lose for lack of chances. The 20-year-old Serbian was up a break and 40-0 at 6-5 in the first set. But Federer fought off five set points, broke back and won the tiebreak.

Djokovic was up a break and had a set point opportunity in the second as well. Again, Federer saved it and went on to win in a tiebreak.

The two held serve throughout the third set before broke at 5-4 to win the title.

The win is Federer's third Grand Slam title of the year and 12th overall, tying Roy Emerson for second all-time. He is two shy of equalling Pete Sampras' record of 14 Slam crowns.

advertisement

STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   

Federer made the final in all four Grand Slams in 2007, also winning at the Australian Open and Wimbledon but losing in the French Open to Rafael Nadal.

With Justine Henin's win in the women's championship Saturday, both No. 1 seeds won the U.S. Open titles for the first time since Sampras and Steffi Graf each won in 1996.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 05:42:42 PM »
That had to be the most even straight-set win i see in a long time. Is not like Federer dominate at any point, except after the 0-40 9 straight 1st serves period. But in the end his experience prove to be the difference. Djokovic tighten up on the big points and let Federer stay in the 1st 2 sets.

I think Djokovic start off wrong by curtailing his bounce-the-ball-100-times-before-I-serve routine. To me that show that he was thinking about things outside of just winning that game. He'll be back though.

With Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Roddick, Davydenko, we might be at the beginnign of a 2-3 year golden age of men's tennis.

ps.
I have one gripe for Bossofallbosses. When yuh paste the articles (yuh real quick with that too eh) could you also include the url and delete the "Like this story, print etc" sections, it does bother me, I want to clean up yuh posts, but i can't. The obsessive compulsive deep inside is deeply troubled by this. But it eh no big deal eh. I am not the forum police. it does just bother me.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 06:34:51 PM »
well i eh go lie i got nervous in de first set wen i find federer wasnt firing properly..but as the true champ he is, he managed to pull it together wen it was important...I cant wait for him to take sampras record
Back in Trini...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
That had to be the most even straight-set win i see in a long time. Is not like Federer dominate at any point, except after the 0-40 9 straight 1st serves period. But in the end his experience prove to be the difference. Djokovic tighten up on the big points and let Federer stay in the 1st 2 sets.

I think Djokovic start off wrong by curtailing his bounce-the-ball-100-times-before-I-serve routine. To me that show that he was thinking about things outside of just winning that game. He'll be back though.

With Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Roddick, Davydenko, we might be at the beginnign of a 2-3 year golden age of men's tennis.

ps.
I have one gripe for Bossofallbosses. When yuh paste the articles (yuh real quick with that too eh) could you also include the url and delete the "Like this story, print etc" sections, it does bother me, I want to clean up yuh posts, but i can't. The obsessive compulsive deep inside is deeply troubled by this. But it eh no big deal eh. I am not the forum police. it does just bother me.

point taken mr. perfect ah mean bitter.lol.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 09:48:51 AM »
Henin beat down Kuznetsova like she wanted to beat the ex husband.

6-1, 6-3

;D  i saw henin play at the rogers cup a few weeks ago - sweet backhand.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
oh, another thing...kuznetsova thick like mud...lord fadda the legs like some tree trunks

1]; } ?>