April 19, 2024, 07:46:51 AM

Author Topic: U-17 midfielder says Korea a lifetime experience.  (Read 9803 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U-17 midfielder says Korea a lifetime experience.
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:29:59 PM »
U-17 midfielder says Korea a lifetime experience.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

In spite of this country’s three consecutive defeats at the FIFA Under 17 World Championship, midfielder Sean De Silva has relayed that he and his teammates are not totally demoralized but rather grateful for the experience they now have in their boots following their games in South Korea.
De Silva made two second half appearances in the 5-0 defeats to Colombia and Germany. And already being one of the players off on a full scholarship to Charleston College in the United States, De Silva, without any prompting, admitted that players like himself need to do more on their own.
He expressed his views as the T&T contingent checked in at the luxurious Grand Intercontinental Hotel in Seoul on Monday. The team will stay here before taking it’s flight, scheduled by FIFA, to New York on Wednesday evening en route to Trinidad for a 6am scheduled arrival on Thursday at Piarco.
“It was definitely a pleasure and an honour to go out there on the pitch and represent the country on the world level. It’s an amazing experience that I think each member of the team will remember for life,” De Silva told TTFF Media.
“The pace at the game at this level though is far more intense than we ever experienced so it was harder for us to get into the game and compete. They were faster and more built than us. Some of the players stood up and said that we were not really ready and we have expressed our views on how we could get better. We have learnt a lot from the other teams from marking the running man and also with the physical aspect. There are a lot of things at this level that people don’t know about or may not see… they don’t see the extra runs like on TV or so and  that’s what the game is about.”
While the Colleges League in T&T has played its part as a starter for several player who have represented the country and joined the professional ranks. De Silva said he felt more needs to be done, particularly where it relates to players developing to meet the demands of the international game.
“I think the Colleges Leagues and the other Leagues back home gives you a  false idea of who you are out there. Even if you are a good player in Trinidad doesn’t mean much and it showed out here. The coaches sometime make you feel that you are better than you really are and we need to change that. I am not  saying we shouldn’t try to play and get better but there are a lot of things we need to look at,” the St Mary’s College with ten CXC passes including six distinctions added.
He believes that skipper Leston Paul and his teammates have been opened up to the international game and hope that many others in a similar category would have observed the past three games.
“I think a lot lies on the players however in wanting to be ready… wanting to do that extra work, wanting to put more out in training to be ready for the real game. We need to train as if we are in a match and coach Anton had been trying to work on it but we as players didn’t do that.
“We are not totally demoralized but we will strive for better now. I think once work towards it then we can definitely step up because we know what it’s like. I don’t think we want to experience these  kind of defeats again,” De Silva ended.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:44:57 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U-17 midfielder says Korea a lifetime experience
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »
this boy shoulda start.....i know it easy to say shoulda and coulda after the fact but the yute could play has both feet  and a bit of vision
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »
this boy shoulda start.....i know it easy to say shoulda and coulda after the fact but the yute could play has both feet  and a bit of vision

Yuh head hard yuh know breds.... ;D

Instead a readin and ABSORBIN what de fella sayin, you torkin bout he shoulda start.  De fella sayin we jes wasn't good enough....it didn't matter who start. 

“I think the Colleges Leagues and the other Leagues back home gives you a  false idea of who you are out there .Even if you are a good player in Trinidad doesn’t mean much and it showed out here. The coaches sometime make you feel that you are better than you really are and we need to change that. I am not  saying we shouldn’t try to play and get better but there are a lot of things we need to look at,”

“I think a lot lies on the players however in wanting to be ready… wanting to do that extra work, wanting to put more out in training to be ready for the real game. We need to train as if we are in a match and coach Anton had been trying to work on it but we as players didn’t do that.

“We are not totally demoralized but we will strive for better now. I think once work towards it then we can definitely step up because we know what it’s like. I don’t think we want to experience these  kind of defeats again,”

Read dat again.  Let it sink een....PROPAH!

I glad dis happenin wit we players.  De fuss step in overcomin any problem is admittin you have a problem in de fuss place.  Our guys have been humbled.  And it is through that humiliation, lies their salvation.  I jes hope and pray that they are supported with the proper resources so that they can make their progress and eventual success a reality.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 05:59:43 PM »
He has been a substitute right through from de qualifiers tuh de warm-ups tuh de WC, so ah guess in de coach's eyes he eh do enough to earn a starting position.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »

Ent he not as physical as the rest of them?  I think that might be the main reason.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De Silva grateful for U-17 experience
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 02:43:44 AM »

De Silva grateful for U-17 experience

Tuesday, August 28th 2007

In spite of this country's three consecutive defeats at the FIFA Under-17 World Championship, midfielder Sean De Silva says he and his teammates are not totally demoralised but rather grateful for the experience they now have following their games in South Korea.

De Silva made two second half appearances in the 5-0 defeats to Colombia and Germany. And already being one of the players off on a full scholarship to Charleston College in the United States, De Silva, without any prompting, admitted that players like himself need to do more on their own.

He expressed his views as the T&T contingent checked in at the luxurious Grand Intercontinental Hotel in Seoul yesterday. The team will stay here before taking their flight, scheduled by FIFA, to New York tomorrow evening en route to Trinidad for a 6 a.m. scheduled arrival on Thursday at Piarco.

"It was definitely a pleasure and an honour to go out there on the pitch and represent the country on the world level. It's an amazing experience that I think each member of the team will remember for life," De Silva told TTFF Media

"The pace of the game at this level though is far more intense than we ever experienced, so it was harder for us to get into the game and compete. They were faster and more built than us. Some of the players stood up and said that we were not really ready and we have expressed our views on how we could get better.

"We have learnt a lot from the other teams from marking the running man and also with the physical aspect. There are a lot of things at this level that people don't know about or may not see they don't see the extra runs like on TV or so and  that's what the game is about."

While the Secondary Schools League in T&T has played its part as an outlet for several players who have represented the country and joined the professional ranks, De Silva said he felt more needed to be done, particularly where it relates to players developing to meet the demands of the international game.

"I think the Colleges Leagues and the other leagues back home gives you a  false idea of who you are out there," De Silva said.

Even if you are a good player in Trinidad, (that) doesn't mean much and it showed out here. The coaches sometimes make you feel that you are better than you really are and we need to change that. I am not saying we shouldn't try to play and get better but there are a lot of things we need to look at," he said.

He believes that skipper Leston Paul and his teammates have been opened up to the international game and hope that many others in a similar category would have observed the past three games.

"I think a lot lies on the players however in wanting to be ready wanting to do that extra work, wanting to put more out in training to be ready for the real game. We need to train as if we are in a match and coach Anton had been trying to work on it but we as players didn't do that."

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: De Silva grateful for U-17 experience
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 03:01:43 AM »
"While the Secondary Schools League in T&T has played its part as an outlet for several players who have represented the country and joined the professional ranks, De Silva said he felt more needed to be done, particularly where it relates to players developing to meet the demands of the international game.
"I think the Colleges Leagues and the other leagues back home gives you a  false idea of who you are out there," De Silva said.
Even if you are a good player in Trinidad, (that) doesn't mean much and it showed out here. The coaches sometimes make you feel that you are better than you really are and we need to change that. I am not saying we shouldn't try to play and get better but there are a lot of things we need to look at," he said. "

some people have suggested in another thread that the SSFL has to go, but i think that it is a problem with the whole system and trying to improve the quality of play within the SSFL is what should be worked on, if that is possible.
I cant see how 23 fellas, who have been picked for the National Program, could improve their football abilities without a strong opposition. having higher standards within the SSFL will generate much more footballers with greater ability. jmo
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:09:00 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 05:23:52 AM »
WestCoast, the SSFL for sure could be a great outlet for players who may not be able to play for a club for whatever reason, but they behind the curve,

dedicated  school coaches not withstanding. SSFL heritage is good for school pride, some of my best memories as a schoolboy were seeing Ian Clauzel,

Vernon Skinner and the like rep their schools. But if they rest on their laurels and don't adjust to new trends in football they risk becoming a league of

secondary or tertiary importance. I think we are  s-l-o-w-l-y  heading toward a new era of football where its no longer Britto from QRC; its Britto

from Jabloteh. The SSFL needs to make sure it stays relevent because T&T football needs ALL the help it can get! Anyway, no offence to any SSFL fans, just my

opinion

Blessings
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 06:23:15 AM »

The SSFL could never live up to people's expectation of it being some kind of feeder for players to come from and be ready for international football.
Only the PFL could eventually be in that position.

BTW The WHOLE National coaching staff was in South Korea assisting Corneal, the Wimp, Van Diesen etc. Some people here blaming the tail, blame the imps also.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:23 AM »
Ok maybe this has been discussed b4, but i have to ask. Fishs, what is really ur issue with Wim? The impression i get is that u jus doh like him because he is (1) a foreigner, and (2) not gally. I doh know if there is more to it than that, but thats all i gather from your complaints.

I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »
Ok maybe this has been discussed b4, but i have to ask. Fishs, what is really ur issue with Wim? The impression i get is that u jus doh like him because he is (1) a foreigner, and (2) not gally. I doh know if there is more to it than that, but thats all i gather from your complaints.
:whistling:
ya had to go an ask eh ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 07:34:29 AM »
Blame Wim for everything that easy. He take ovah d wuk after we qualify man bosating that this team together for yrs but blame Wim. If we is d diehards and we does be talkin so much crap what the average joe does b sayin bout Wim
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 08:05:22 AM »
Blame Wim for everything that easy. He take ovah d wuk after we qualify man bosating that this team together for yrs but blame Wim. If we is d diehards and we does be talkin so much crap what the average joe does b sayin bout Wim

So because I have a problem with Wimp it make me a livesoft ?
Girl, you out of place and presumptious.
I supporting Trinidad football since I could say Spann, Tesheira, Twinkle toes etc.

Damn fast and outa place

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 08:10:20 AM »
He has been a substitute right through from de qualifiers tuh de warm-ups tuh de WC, so ah guess in de coach's eyes he eh do enough to earn a starting position.

Ent he not as physical as the rest of them? I think that might be the main reason.

It must really be about his size, or lack thereof because, from what little I saw of him leading up to this tournament, he was really one of the team's most impressive players.......in my eyes.  He came in very confident, very self assured, made some solid intuitive and very creative passes and showed alot of hustle on defence.........unfortunately, he must have made an immediate impression on their opponents as well because the started roughin' 'im up ONE TIME! I like his outlook on his experience and it is one that many more of our youths need to come to grips with.   The one point he makes about the coaches is key.  It is up to our local coaches that have experienced football at "the highest levels" from whatever perspective to learn how to demand of our youths that they work hard to achieve more with their talents and aspire to the necessary standards that would make us as a footballing nation as competitive on the world stage as we CAN be.  Talent does not translate into success without being goal-oriented and putting in......HARD WORK!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 08:12:33 AM »

I supporting Trinidad football since I could say Spann, Tesheira, Twinkle toes etc.

Damn fast and outa place

Why exactly do you have a problem with Wim?

Also just curious- Do/Did you have a problem with Beenie as well? Because it's Beenie who recommended Wim for the position he is in right now... Beenie left us with the "imps"....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 08:21:36 AM »
It just mean dat u old and dotish because u see Spann etal. Yuh blaming Wim 4 everything so in by book  u old and dotish. Have a greatttttttt day because I am havin 1
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »

Damn fast and outa place

Also just curious- Do/Did you have a problem with Beenie as well? Because it's Beenie who recommended Wim for the position he is in right now... Beenie left us with the "imps"....

That is exactly what happened.
Beenie set us up with the Wimp. the arrangement was Beenie was supposed to come back ever so often and act as a consultant. But Poland....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »
Fish

Yuh buy dat Beenie comin back nonesense dat Jack say pleezeeeeeeeee

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 08:36:50 AM »

Damn fast and outa place

That is exactly what happened.
Beenie set us up with the Wimp. the arrangement was Beenie was supposed to come back ever so often and act as a consultant. But Poland....

yeah but what is ur problem with Wim?

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
Fish

In the Dortmund hotel bar the night before our first WC  game against Sweden , 2 prominent men who were on the technical staff discussed this with me and their sentiments were more or less what I've expressed about the whole arrangement.
Today these men are being vindicated, but life is a funny thing, they've dug themselves in a hole by giving up everything they had elsewhere to commit to Trinidad and Tobago football and have no choice at this time but to stay on and fight the good fight from within.
If anybody can tell me or show me what has improved in our football since the appointment please feel free to share

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 08:39:28 AM »
Fish

boy i goin an buy lottery tickets if Beenie come back
even after the special advisor ent pay Wim for three months or more
right  dat go happen
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 09:05:40 AM »
I like what this young man has to say. He obviously has a better grip on the football reality in T&T than many people. We all know once a man buss two shake in college league trini start talking "he is World Class, the nex Latas, Yorke have nutten on he"  ;D
Now this youth get a taste he realize wait nah it is a different world & one where it may be already too late to ketch up. But do lose heart youth work hard & if it eh enough, work harder, doh give up on dreams
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: U-17 midfielder says Korea a lifetime experience.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 09:06:22 AM »
He could pass and his technique is good.

But he smalley and is not a dribbler nor a combatant midfield ball winner, he is not a speedy player either. So given his playing style and his other teammates who bring a little more in the other departments this is why he gets a bench role.

But he is good, he have a quality about him and his place on the squad is deserved.

Also he ent help Saints last yr and well we all know where they will be playing come september, he also looked very ordinary amongst his peers.

One must remember a place on a team is based upon politics, coaches favour, tactics and formation, and your skill, size and fitness relative to your teammates. Also chemistry has a part to play and interaction with your fellow players.

I want this team stay together and progress through the ranks but there is a thing called LIFE that does happen and most of these fellas will fall by the wayside.

But i glad he come out and say in a tactful way what transpired.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 09:15:26 AM »

One must remember a place on a team is based upon politics, coaches favour, tactics and formation, and your skill, size and fitness relative to your teammates. Also chemistry has a part to play and interaction with your fellow players.

Race.........complexion

Més que un club.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 09:25:06 AM »

Race.........complexion

Laawwdd fadder why yuh gone dey??.... ???
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 09:28:14 AM »

If anybody can tell me or show me what has improved in our football since the appointment (of Wim) please feel free to share

That's a very very very naive and sadly typical outlook/mentality in T&T-

T&T is all about the quick fix- in all arenas including politics. Wim has been in charge for just about a year- and not even a full year of consistent football. What did you expect?- that Wim would be put in charge, and all of a sudden the footballing landscape in T&T would be revamped. Wim is just one man- and he's only a coach.  What did you expect? That the same stingy corporate sector that wouldn't give sufficiently to sponsorship and infrastructural development of football in T&T to all of a sudden open up their pockets because Wim is in charge? And if they don't is that Wim's fault? What did you expect? That Wim would build a football academy with his bare hands, and hire the world's top coaches and world's most shrewd businessmen to run it? and pay these men out of his own pockets? Did you expect that Wim would singelhandedly build and fund a football foundation so we no longer need to rely on JW personal funds for financing of initiatives? Did you expect our SSFL to suddenly be competitive globally? How? Because Wim would be the head coach of each SSFL team? Did you expect that as soon as Wim became in charge that every footballer in T&T would all of a sudden be technically sound? And that all the bad habits that big hard back men have gained over their years would suddenly disappear? You expect that all the incompetent coaches in the PFL would suddenly become great, and that the PFL stands would be packed, and the players would be skilled and globally exposed, and playing at the pace & quality required in int'l football and the league would be funded, well advertised & marketed, and attracting the region's best talent? - all in one year....Is that what you expected one year into Wim's tenure...

Do you have a clue as to what it would take for REAL & SUSTAINABLE improvements in T&T football? Or you just want to go in the stadium and all of a sudden see Trinidad playing a "nice brand" ? Have you ever thought it through and really pondered how much power Wim has in effecting change in our football? ...Much less in a year? Wim is our nat'l team coach and since his appointment he has not even had the chance to work with the nation's full talent pool through no fault of his own.

In your mind, what SPECIFICALLY do you think that Wim needs to, that he has not done? And was the reason that it wasn't done his fault? And do you honestly think he's working in an environment that allows him to realize his full potential as a coach/ catalyst for improvements in T&T football. I'm really interested to hear.

p.s. Let me clue you in- the oh so worshipped Beenie didn't change T&T football either- he prepared a team for a tournament- He had the full support of the powers that be, and he had full access to our talent pool- he did a great job, but nothing changed in our football...and if you think Wim didn't play a very significant part in that, you're a joker.

I'm not saying that Wim is great, but when I hear statements like yours, the first thing that comes to mind is- clueless...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:30:35 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 09:31:52 AM »
I wonder if he go answer de bell for de second rong ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 09:33:41 AM »

If anybody can tell me or show me what has improved in our football since the appointment (of Wim) please feel free to share

That's a very very very naive and sadly typical outlook/mentality in T&T-

T&T is all about the quick fix- in all arenas including politics. Wim has been in charge for just about a year- and not even a full year of consistent football. What did you expect?- that Wim would be put in charge, and all of a sudden the footballing landscape in T&T would be revamped. Wim is just one man- and he's only a coach.  What did you expect? That the same stingy corporate sector that wouldn't give sufficiently to sponsorship and infrastructural development of football in T&T to all of a sudden open up their pockets because Wim is in charge? And if they don't is that Wim's fault? What did you expect? That Wim would build a football academy with his bare hands, and hire the world's top coaches and world's most shrewd businessmen to run it? and pay these men out of his own pockets? Did you expect that Wim would singelhandedly build and fund a football foundation so we no longer need to rely on JW personal funds for financing of initiatives? Did you expect our SSFL to suddenly be competitive globally? How? Because Wim would be the head coach of each SSFL team? Did you expect that as soon as Wim became in charge that every footballer in T&T would all of a sudden be technically sound? And that all the bad habits that big hard back men have gained over their years would suddenly disappear? You expect that all the incompetent coaches in the PFL would suddenly become great, and that the PFL stands would be packed, and the players would be skilled and globally exposed, and playing at the pace & quality required in int'l football and the league would be funded, well advertised & marketed, and attracting the region's best talent? - all in one year....Is that what you expected one year into Wim's tenure...

Do you have a clue as to what it would take for REAL & SUSTAINABLE improvements in T&T football? Or you just want to go in the stadium and all of a sudden see Trinidad playing a "nice brand" ? Have you ever thought it through and really pondered how much power Wim has in effecting change in our football? ...Much less in a year? Wim is our nat'l team coach and since his appointment he has not even had the chance to work with the nation's full talent pool through no fault of his own.

In your mind, what SPECIFICALLY do you think that Wim needs to, that he has not done? And was the reason that it wasn't done his fault? And do you honestly think he's working in an environment that allows him to realize his full potential as a coach/ catalyst for improvements in T&T football. I'm really interested to hear.

p.s. Let me clue you in- the oh so worshipped Beenie didn't change T&T football either- he prepared a team for a tournament- He had the full support of the powers that be, and he had full access to our talent pool- he did a great job, but nothing changed in our football...and if you think Wim didn't play a very significant part in that, you're a joker.

I'm not saying that Wim is great, but when I hear statements like yours, the first thing that comes to mind is- clueless...

Kicker yuh hit the nail on the head right there. And yuh notice he never actually answer what his problem with Wim is. He jus vex Wim is a foreigner and is not Gally in charge

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 09:35:04 AM »
I like what this young man has to say. He obviously has a better grip on the football reality in T&T than many people. We all know once a man buss two shake in college league trini start talking "he is World Class, the nex Latas, Yorke have nutten on he"  ;D
Now this youth get a taste he realize wait nah it is a different world & one where it may be already too late to ketch up. But do lose heart youth work hard & if it eh enough, work harder, doh give up on dreams
see dat, dat is ah good post, thanks Observer
if every one of those fellas that went Korea were to get serious and spread that thinking to all their pardners who play ball
the trickle down effect will be great.
All of you fellas never, ever forget what Observer has said eh
"But doh lose heart youth(s) work hard & if it eh enough, work harder, doh give up on dreams"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:38:09 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 09:36:59 AM »

Race.........complexion

Laawwdd fadder why yuh gone dey??.... ???

cause like nobody want to talk about the elephant standing right there in the room

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>