April 26, 2024, 08:52:18 PM

Author Topic: 2007-08 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!  (Read 85767 times)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: 2007-08 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2007, 02:43:31 PM »

Touches .......who yuh minding now ...... ah cyar see yuh padnah. Whey yuh gone .....  ;D

berris... it looking like that last season performance was one big FLUKE ........ ah not see u either...... u still in this leage  :devil: :devil:

:beermug: :beermug:

Oh Cowen take a look at the table son.  :rotfl:

21     Touches United     Damian Joseph     47     738
22    2 Much Touches    Trini Baller    72    737
23    Maniacs    Cowen St.Clair    24    735

TOUCHES ......... TOUCHES ........
(Cowen sits wondering if Touches can hear him WAY DOWN THERE on the table. He even thinks about throwing a rope ...but doesn't blieve there's one ong enough to reach TOUCHES.........WAY DOWN THERE.)

:devil:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2007, 02:47:27 PM »
It is sad that two of my real buddies (touches and cowen) have realised that they stand no chance of challenging for the top spots and that they better start fighting each other for the minor place.......

Cowen, one lucky week? one? lol.

You was the one who ask me how come i buy N'zogbia just so out of the blue.  You ent have no managerial foresight!! he ended up making close to 40pts in 3 game weeks.  By the way Cowen, i doubt that it is only one lucky week that have me nearly 100pts ahead of you!!

ah love it!!

Get real ....... you who only forgetting ot make changes and crying bout it to me .... only to end up with just a little bit of luck ...and u feel u reach. Check again partner ............ yuh slipping bad
Studied Madology

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2007, 04:32:25 PM »
aahhhh boy... after a long hard slog.. I have finally cracked the top 20...

The air nice up here...  ;D  Hope it not going to be a short stay...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2007, 06:51:30 PM »
Meh Arsenal and Liverpool players real pop down this week.

I know everybody woulda ride the ManU train, but I was hoping they woulda bench ronaldo or he and tevez woulda have a quiet game.

The gamble ent pay off.

This game yuh must play safe but at the same time yuh hadda grow some balls and mix it up lil bit.

I feel meh cup run has also come to a end. I have 20 point deficit to make up. But one good captain placement could keep meh in the game.

I waiting till the AFC and Jan transfer window to play the wildcard and ketch people napping again.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
mouth open tory jump out!! ;D ;D

ah watchin how this league bringin two a meh bredrin on the board cowen and andre further and further apart
 :'( :'( :'(
i friggin in 11th for like a whole month now i cyar get into that top 10 atall ???

but i watchin the wild card too and trying to only use one transfer this week i only gambling a 4 points  regular regular

ps fire bun the knock out :devil:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »

I know everybody woulda ride the ManU train, but I was hoping they woulda bench ronaldo or he and tevez woulda have a quiet game.

The gamble ent pay off.

This game yuh must play safe but at the same time yuh hadda grow some balls and mix it up lil bit.

I feel meh cup run has also come to a end. I have 20 point deficit to make up. But one good captain placement could keep meh in the game.

I waiting till the AFC and Jan transfer window to play the wildcard and ketch people napping again.

hmmmmm 20 point defict ah wonder is who u playing in d cup? ::) but tru talk on the captain thing 2 wks straight mi capts hit  20+ scores
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2007, 09:36:34 PM »

ps fire bun the knock out :devil:
alright nah yuh ungrateful so and so  :devil:

btw Berris like you me and FLi really pulling stones this year yes..but yuh kinda make it look right now that last year was a fluke for you  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2007, 10:06:59 AM »
Get real ....... you who only forgetting ot make changes and crying bout it to me .... only to end up with just a little bit of luck ...and u feel u reach. Check again partner ............ yuh slipping bad

Is so it go?

When I talk to the man he telling me that his team have the edge on mine and that he would tell meh later.

He playing mind games or what?

I feel this is a next season with plenty talk and no payoff from Andre.

ah love it!!
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »

The gamble ent pay off.

I say play it boy.

It have men who saving it for a big double week that might never come. And even if it come the most yuh making is a 80-100 points and yuh likely to score low the following week.

Also if you look at all the men who get burn with Blackburn and Arsenal players yuh not guaranteed to make points with them double fixtures.

I gamble mine early to pick up some point gains over the course of the whole season and so far it paying off.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
JDB

Yuh never know if Ronaldinho go reach Chelsea by Jan and he go cost a 15 million.

When all dem AFC players ride and the replacements come in that is when I go lash them.

I ent taking no chain up.

Only shitty thing is had I used my wildcard before I woulda get players on the cheap.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
JDB

Yuh never know if Ronaldinho go reach Chelsea by Jan and he go cost a 15 million.

When all dem AFC players ride and the replacements come in that is when I go lash them.

I ent taking no chain up.

Only shitty thing is had I used my wildcard before I woulda get players on the cheap.

This is the first season that I take price rises seriously.

I take plenty point hits for double and triple transfers because I was trying to get a player before a price rise or dump one before a price drop.

As for Ronaldinho, I hoping that he does not make the move to Chelsea.

I find the league running better this year without a Henry/Van Nistelrooy to suck all your money and have yuh worrying when they get bench or injured.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

Is so it go?

When I talk to the man he telling me that his team have the edge on mine and that he would tell meh later.

He playing mind games or what?

I feel this is a next season with plenty talk and no payoff from Andre.

ah love it!!

That is exctly how is going boss..........the man is the biggest fluke on the table .... a lucky fluke. But the talk and no action will ketch up t him ... jusst like the last 2 seasons ...  :rotfl:

Watch where he end up after the seaon done ...  :beermug:
Studied Madology

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2007, 12:48:45 PM »
Allright allright fellas, ah realise that ah getting call out!!

I have very busy of late and my computer at home has been down for the past few weeks.  All that said, i am still happy that i am still at/near the top. that is something that many of you cannot say.

JDB, it is my intention not to release my secret weapon on you as yet since i dont want to give u any time to recover!  I making sure and keeping you within a 2 gameweek range.

Cowen, i challenge you to catch THIS big fluke!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2007, 02:05:36 PM »
Allright allright fellas, ah realise that ah getting call out!!

I have very busy of late and my computer at home has been down for the past few weeks.  All that said, i am still happy that i am still at/near the top. that is something that many of you cannot say.

JDB, it is my intention not to release my secret weapon on you as yet since i dont want to give u any time to recover!  I making sure and keeping you within a 2 gameweek range.

Cowen, i challenge you to catch THIS big fluke!!

ah love it!!

You need some ketchup or a lil pepper when u ready to eat these words ......... i will organise that partner. I doh want to see u choke when u start to swallow them
 :beermug:
Studied Madology

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2007, 06:05:38 PM »
my fellow fantasy league forumites...

there comes a time in a season when one must sit up and render applause to those odd moments of managerial brilliance..

such a time has come..

now you know i'm not one that likes to toot my own horn..  ;)

but few can boast the bold managerial foresight and testicular fortitude to place william gallas as captain in an arsenal v chelsea fixture.. reasoning that he is the captain with a point to prove against his old side, and chelsea's goalscoring dearth against sunderland, i took the chance on a defender as my captain in a top of the table clash.. he repaid my faith by scoring and keeping a clean sheet, and the only letdown is that those all-knowing wise guys in the game who adjudicate bonus points couldnt see what everyone saw in his man-of-the-match performance today.. but anyhow...

24 points biatches!!

this 71 pt haul in a dry week has propelled me a full 15 places up to 23rd, and i am fully confident that more strokes of genius like this will fuel my charge up the table..

cmon guys.  lets all hear it...   :applause: :applause:

Offline TRINIMITCH

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Photobucket
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »
my fellow fantasy league forumites...

there comes a time in a season when one must sit up and render applause to those odd moments of managerial brilliance..

such a time has come..

now you know i'm not one that likes to toot my own horn..  ;)

but few can boast the bold managerial foresight and testicular fortitude to place william gallas as captain in an arsenal v chelsea fixture.. reasoning that he is the captain with a point to prove against his old side, and chelsea's goalscoring dearth against sunderland, i took the chance on a defender as my captain in a top of the table clash.. he repaid my faith by scoring and keeping a clean sheet, and the only letdown is that those all-knowing wise guys in the game who adjudicate bonus points couldnt see what everyone saw in his man-of-the-match performance today.. but anyhow...

24 points biatches!!

this 71 pt haul in a dry week has propelled me a full 15 places up to 23rd, and i am fully confident that more strokes of genius like this will fuel my charge up the table..

cmon guys.  lets all hear it...   :applause: :applause:

Hmmmmmm ah man get lucky one week after a set of dry weeks .........self praise is no praise
PROUD TO BE MALICK

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2007, 03:44:09 PM »
aahhhh boy... after a long hard slog.. I have finally cracked the top 20...

The air nice up here...  ;D  Hope it not going to be a short stay...

Arite... 13th now... Top Ten here I come!

I know is a long way to go still and JDB plenty points ahead... but I just happy to be nicely positioned with just over half the season gone... and I still going strong in de Cup... niceness

Onward and upward!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »
After weeks of trying and failing, I am finally in the top 10, #10 rank  that is, my next aim is top 5.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »
Look like portsmouth going and mess up mih whole day...

I ent even think mih arsenal players going to get any bonus points on this one, and ah bench or get rid of all mih pompey players  >:(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 03:42:15 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »
somebody turn down de fire, cuz de pot boiling over!

pelau up to 11th now...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 10:02:26 PM by omarldinho »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2007, 08:21:19 AM »
Omar,

Yuh two good weeks have yuh making a meteoric rise to the top.

Make sure and maintain the form when the schedules change or players start to pop down.

I hadda give yuh some pips for the Gallas Captain placement. I and all study it but I say nah....Arsenal does concede. I go leave Gallas dey and hope he do something.

Cahill is a big player but all those who ent put him in as yet MISS the boat. Yuh had to ketch him at 7.3

It real hurt meh to put in Ronaldo...but that 4ker does just get points like wind. I had to do it to keep up with the pack.

I miss the Yakubu train as well, but I have some transfers planned over the next few gameweeks to keep me hovering around 20-30 position. After the Jan transfer window...I go lash alyuh with the Wildcard.

P.S. Ballack is a man to fit in yuh squad...men with balls go make space for him.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2007, 08:50:33 AM »
Omar,

Make sure and maintain the form when the schedules change or players start to pop down.

I hadda give yuh some pips for the Gallas Captain placement. I and all study it but I say nah....Arsenal does concede. I go leave Gallas dey and hope he do something.

Cahill is a big player but all those who ent put him in as yet MISS the boat. Yuh had to ketch him at 7.3

It real hurt meh to put in Ronaldo...but that 4ker does just get points like wind. I had to do it to keep up with the pack.

I miss the Yakubu train as well, but I have some transfers planned over the next few gameweeks to keep me hovering around 20-30 position. After the Jan transfer window...I go lash alyuh with the Wildcard.

P.S. Ballack is a man to fit in yuh squad...men with balls go make space for him.

yeah boy touches, ah real study that gallas scene.. but with the big teams playing each other, was looking like a salty week anyway..

i eh miss the cahill train, but ah miss the yakubu and hunt trains.. i feel dem fellahs go cool off now..

this xmas go mash up real men, is ah graveyard for defenders.. imagine yuh banking on carvalho yesterday.. -3 points yes!

laterz for kenwyne jones, i was patriotic for long enough..

and i feel that ballack tip is a big hole you dig there for men above you to fall down in.. i eh saying nutten bout de players to run down right now..

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2007, 09:12:15 AM »
hmmmm  omar in he glee boy lke d chrstmas 'gree with yuh
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2007, 09:34:23 AM »
Omar,

Cahill been my go to guy for de last 3 years... I so happy when he come back from injury

For two years I boycott this man... well I finally breakdown and he been my captain from de start other than the odd week for tactical reasons...
this has been my secret shame this year
  :'(

ITS A TARP!!!!11 ... Touches if yuh brave stick in Shevchenko now nah... he look like he good for a lil xmas season run.. it cold cold like in de Ukraine now... ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »
somebody turn down de fire, cuz de pot boiling over!

pelau up to 11th now...

correction... back down to 18th..

must be dem bentley and petrov men who fly past meh...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »
Anybody had Berbatov ?

Anybody had him as Captain too

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2007, 12:25:30 PM »
Anybody had Berbatov ?

i was deciding between which spurs forward to draft in and went for keane in the end..

and put him as captain...

six fooking goals and one assist to show for it... :cursing:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2007, 12:33:14 PM »
Anybody had Berbatov ?

i was deciding between which spurs forward to draft in and went for keane in the end..

you forget the missed penalty ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »
Anybody had Berbatov ?

Omar you making joke.

If I add up every bad move I make in the last few weeks you will cry.

Biggest mistake was expecting RVP to come back and organizing to suit.

I get rid of Lampard to upgrade Benjani to Tevez and instead of picking up Cahill, Bentley ot Petrov I take Davies in case RVP was ready in the same week.

Guess what he ent show up yet and I stick with Davies and all them men netting up. I fraid to see what my position will be when this week done.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
rosckiy boy since i buy yuh, u representing big time...d man come on in the 88th min and still buss d net yes

1]; } ?>