April 26, 2024, 12:32:09 AM

Author Topic: Stern: No regrets over swap deal, Jones delighted over Premiership move‏.  (Read 11919 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Stern: No regrets over swap deal.
...Jones delighted over Premiership move‏.
I’m going to be 31 this year and I have to look after myself. Going to Southampton also means a better deal for me and it means Kenwyne can go into the Premiership at 22 which is fantastic. Everybody is happy at the end of the day,” John added.…

Like real men miss this part.  Stern going to get a rise in pay too.  So his decision was not 100% altruistic fellas.  But then again, that is life.

It really have true true assholes here !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
I’m going to be 31 this year and I have to look after myself. Going to Southampton also means a better deal for me and it means Kenwyne can go into the Premiership at 22 which is fantastic. Everybody is happy at the end of the day,” John added.…

Like real men miss this part.  Stern going to get a rise in pay too.  So his decision was not 100% altruistic fellas.  But then again, that is life.

Mister Jahyouth, better deal in terms of time........geez

Some people just so consumed by their own standards of morality that they see things in one dimension.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern: No regrets over swap deal, Jones delighted over Premiership move‏.
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 07:06:37 AM »
Hi again, does anyone know how much % the sell on clause for Kenwyne Jones was?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 07:32:10 AM »
Hi again, does anyone know how much % the sell on clause for Kenwyne Jones was?
Something like 10-15%, I've heard.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »
Question to all the experts who saw the Man Utd  vz  sunderland match

how many chances Sunderland get ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »
Question to all the experts who saw the Man Utd  vz  sunderland match

how many chances Sunderland get ???

Big Mag... yuh cud slap dese experts expiss with ah reality stick and dey still eh go see yuh point...ah sure Keane see it though  ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:54:33 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »
berris....you feel i studying them....stern make my dream come true yes .. F#CK everybody else
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 04:24:09 PM »
Well, well, well, :applause: :applause: :applause:. Ah does always show meh support fuh Stern and show meh love tuh de breddah, through good and bad times. Stern I'm lost fuh words, you are an absolute professional wid love in yuh heart, mey love fuh yuh as ah player just went sky high. Ah hope all de Stern haters and dem, dey see another side of Mr Stern John wid dis speech, and their hearts get touched by his speech. Stern John, large, large respect meh boss. Let dem know, who god bless no man cuss. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »

Whey you see pay raise ?

I ent know where he see pay raise.  Unless he reading some report that we ent see yet. Stern talking about the opportunity to play, rather than sit on the bench.  How Southampton go send away there best forward and then give the lesser player the get a pay raise?  That ent make no sense.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 07:34:10 AM »
He may have gotten an extension. That ultimately mean more money even if he didn't actually get a pay raise. No hard maths there.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 11:34:12 AM »
STERN JOHN   you will always be my horse!!  All the best.

Congrats to my hometown boy Kenwyne Jones, represent Point Fortin and T&T to the fullest...nice contract sah!!

Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »
He may have gotten an extension. That ultimately mean more money even if he didn't actually get a pay raise. No hard maths there.
I think Stern meant it was an all-around better situation for himself, particularly when it comes to having a chance to once more be 'the man' on the field.  True talk though, only a fool would fail to realize that it's likely also a better financial deal for himself as well, there was some altruism on his part, but I'm sure that was countenanced by the benefit to his own situation as well.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
I think Stern meant it was an all-around better situation for himself, particularly when it comes to having a chance to once more be 'the man' on the field.  True talk though, only a fool would fail to realize that it's likely also a better financial deal for himself as well, there was some altruism on his part, but I'm sure that was countenanced by the benefit to his own situation as well.

Stern got a new 2 year contract with the same pay, while he only had 1 year left on his current one at Sunderland..

Yes it is a better deal, but some poster come in here wild wild and bawl he getting regular ball and a pay raise to go Southampton and I think that is what men taking issue with...

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 07:14:25 AM »
scene
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>