April 19, 2024, 10:59:52 PM

Author Topic: Kenwyne signs for SAFC, Stern joins Saints.  (Read 24696 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne signs for SAFC, Stern joins Saints.
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
Ah was off de forum fuh 2 days, 2 much tuh read and ketch up on. However, ah doh need tuh read another thread, ah nice now. Ah was telling de wife dis is like when ah was ah lil kid fuh Christmas morning in Trinidad, yuh anxious tuh open yuh gift, well ah was anxious tup open de forum, hoping tuh see just what ah reading. GIve thanks tuh de boss above. Congrats tuh KJ and best of luck meh breddah and big up tuh Stern also, Supa & De Enterprise still love you as a player. Same love and support tuh Stern, yuh will get same love and support from us, ah doh care what division yuh go, cuz yuh served meh beloved T&T very well. Best of luck Stern. Well tuh de foreign base and de ones from T&T dat does travel and know liquor, well meh Haitian padnah give meh 2 bottles of Barbancounrt rhum, well ah was saving dem fuh de weekend, but wid dis news it look like one dead 2night  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:38:59 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2007, 08:50:18 PM »
Anybody remember the pic of Kenwyne jumping with his head 11 feet  in the air ,I like to see it .

Oh btw Congrats Kenwyne  :beermug: score  saturday eh ,or set up Dwight .
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 09:36:17 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2007, 09:20:28 PM »
Never mind I found it from dec 16

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »
Nah!! nah!! nah dread !!!! ah can't believe meh eyes, ah can't believe what i am seeing. wow ! that youth real blasted athletic booyyyy.  wehhyy, do yuh thing youth, knock them silly, BC yuh worth every dime of that 6 million. unbelieveable.               very positive.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 09:37:47 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2007, 09:42:02 PM »
Well yah know that had to be ah goal rite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwaBmSSQDWc&NR

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »

I now coming here to tell yuh yuh talking shit...but DANG!...he musta been breathing pure oxygen up dey boy, lol

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:31 PM »
Nah!! nah!! nah dread !!!! ah can't believe meh eyes, ah can't believe what i am seeing. wow ! that youth real blasted athletic booyyyy.  wehhyy, do yuh thing youth, knock them silly, BC yuh worth every dime of that 6 million. unbelieveable.               very positive.

positive in truth....eeef he athletic

man does do gymnast somersault and ting, style that would make Agahowa and Martins proud:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »

Is because ah tha goal they sign him for 6mil...weh like he was playing basketball. He in the wrong sport. JOKING! ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2007, 03:40:54 AM »

You should post this on the SMB since every one was asking if about him, seems like hardly anyone knows who he is and what he's capable of.               positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2007, 05:21:23 AM »

Offline jack_d_1892

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2007, 05:53:18 AM »
http://www.thisishampshire.net/sport/saints/display.var.1655319.0.kenwyne_spanish_tragedy_spurred_me_on_to_quit_saints.php

OH REALLY......Kenwyne seems to conveniently forget the FACT that he went on strike, demanded a move, and refused to play for Southampton against Stoke City BEFORE the very sad loss of these young guys.........he's full of bull.  SFC have done well to mug Roy Keane of £6m.  I can't see Kenwyne making a success of himself in the EPL to be honest. He'll be back in The Championship next season - and certainly won't be looking forward to his visit to Southampton (assuming Southampton don't clinch promotion).

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2007, 06:00:06 AM »
http://www.thisishampshire.net/sport/saints/display.var.1655319.0.kenwyne_spanish_tragedy_spurred_me_on_to_quit_saints.php

OH REALLY......Kenwyne seems to conveniently forget the FACT that he went on strike, demanded a move, and refused to play for Southampton against Stoke City BEFORE the very sad loss of these young guys.........he's full of bull.  SFC have done well to mug Roy Keane of £6m.  I can't see Kenwyne making a success of himself in the EPL to be honest. He'll be back in The Championship next season - and certainly won't be looking forward to his visit to Southampton (assuming Southampton don't clinch promotion).
nice of you to take time out from your busy schedule to post that
but as meh real good pardna would say,
"whatdecuddermuntdoesreallywrongwityouatall?"

oh, and to end my post
when management is OK with a move they do not play the person who is being traded.
leading me to ask, "why is it different when a player does not want to play when he is being traded?"
so could you also tell them
"whatdecuddermuntdoesreallywrongwitallyaatall?"
thank you and have a wonderful day.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 06:28:13 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2007, 06:07:02 AM »

Go and jump out a window
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2007, 06:32:01 AM »

I think that all he is saying is the tragedies helped him realize how short one's career can be and that you have to take opportunities when they come. He decided before that he wanted to leave..but that does not mean he was not plagued by doubts about whether he was doing the right thing. We all make decisions and second guess ourselves. The tragedies helped erase those doubts. I can't get mad at yuh cuz you're a fan who obviously rated kenwyne..or you wouldn't care less. So hard luck. Thanks for supporting our boy in the past. Time to move on

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2007, 06:38:01 AM »
Filho, when I grow up I want to post like you ;)
it's much more controversial this way, you ent find. ;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:36:07 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2007, 08:07:28 AM »

OH REALLY......Kenwyne seems to conveniently forget the FACT that he went on strike, demanded a move, and refused to play for Southampton against Stoke City BEFORE the very sad loss of these young guys.........he's full of bull. SFC have done well to mug Roy Keane of £6m. I can't see Kenwyne making a success of himself in the EPL to be honest. He'll be back in The Championship next season - and certainly won't be looking forward to his visit to Southampton (assuming Southampton don't clinch promotion).
Ah come on the guy is twenty two ,with rumours saying he going to play with Carlos ,Dwight and Stern . If u in trinidad playing ,and have a chance to play with 3 English teamates ,u wouldn get excited .
And your manager keep saying your not going !! But nobody is untouchable ,but where not going to sell u ever !!!.........unless the blow us away with an offer . But that would not happen ,cause other teams offers ah not welcomed  :frustrated:
What the player suppose to do ,live like this till  january !!!! Player hate trade rumours they prefer to be traded ,so they can concentrate on playing .
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:17:49 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »
jack_d_1892 yuh misunderstand what Jones said.
Ah bet real men on forums bashin Jones becuz of this.

Ah postin the text for the archives.

Kenwyne: Spanish tragedy spurred me on to quit Saints
By Adam Leitch

KENWYNE Jones admitted he had to quit Saints following the death of a Spanish footballer last weekend.

The soccer world was stunned when Sevilla's Antonio Puerto collapsed during a match against Gatafe and subsequently died due to a heart attack.

Puerto was just 22 - the same age as Jones.

A few days later, Leicester's Clive Clarke - who is on loan from Jones' new club Sunderland - collapsed during a Carling Cup tie at Nottingham Forest.

Jones, on being unveiled as Sunderland's third highest signing at £6m, said: "Every player's dream is to play in the Premier League and being at my age and seeing the events of players having to retire and, sadly, players dying, you want to take that chance when you get it to play in the Premier League.

"My time came and I wanted to do it".

Instead of playing for Saints at Loftus Road, Jones is expected to make his Black Cats debut at Manchester United as his boss Roy Keane makes a sentimental return to Old Trafford.

Also in the Sunderland side could be former Manchester United trainee Danny Higginbotham.

Jones' ex-St Mary's colleague was this week signed for £3m, just 12 months after Stoke paid Saints just £250,000 for the versatile defender.

Keane has now spent £35m on new players this summer.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:21:38 AM by Peong »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2007, 08:33:08 AM »
Look a nex one
Saints vs Birmingham
Jones score 2, setup 1 and unscore 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4_juD77lE

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2007, 09:00:41 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QPSrwTMUQ0
southampton 1 - 2 Norwich...jones scored in that one

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2007, 09:42:28 AM »
Look a nex one
Saints vs Birmingham

de unscore was real kix. dat belong in a bloopers video

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2007, 09:47:41 AM »
Look a nex one
Saints vs Birmingham
de unscore was real kix. dat belong in a bloopers video
was he in
the right place at the wrong time?
or
the wrong place at the right time?
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2007, 01:11:52 PM »

nice of you to take time out from your busy schedule to post that
but as meh real good pardna would say,
"whatdecuddermuntdoesreallywrongwityouatall?"

oh, and to end my post
when management is OK with a move they do not play the person who is being traded.
leading me to ask, "why is it different when a player does not want to play when he is being traded?"
so could you also tell them
"whatdecuddermuntdoesreallywrongwitallyaatall?"
thank you and have a wonderful day.

Because you are under contract to the club...you work FOR the club, the club doesn't work for you.  There is never any guarantee that you will play on any given match day and the club doesn't owe you an explanation...that is the tacit agreement that every professional team athlete in this world is aware of.  Coach can start you, bench you or slap a DNP (Did Not Play/Not Selected) on you...to refuse to go out and fulfill your duties to the club is just plain unprofessional, and he's really showing his youth by making up lies after the fact to justify the situation.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »

Is because ah tha goal they sign him for 6mil...weh like he was playing basketball. He in the wrong sport. JOKING! ;D

.If you look at him and the trajectory of the ball ,he's decending . Only a couple of men in the NBA could maybe jump that high and he did it from a stationary position eh,  imagine if he took a run up lol.If he was in the states ,he woulda been discovered .
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:37:24 PM by Quagmire »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2007, 10:26:36 PM »

You are de gullibale one here thats 'full of bull' and just mad becuz KJ gone, other wise you would not have taken the tIme to post this manure.Read the other article,not just the one you conveniently chose to highlight and show me where KJ infer this. So yes you are 'OH REALLY' talking a pile of rubbish.
p.s is it everything you read you believe or just 'convenient' articles.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »

.If you look at him and the trajectory of the ball ,he's decending . Only a couple of men in the NBA could maybe jump that high and he did it from a stationary position eh,  imagine if he took a run up lol.If he was in the states ,he woulda been discovered .

Fuh Reel... In America he cudda be playing anyone ah dem sports basketball,football,baseball even American football  ...he certainly have the physical capabilities to play more than one ala Deon Saunders ..who knows what cudda happen if he was in America.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>