April 29, 2024, 12:12:32 AM

Author Topic: Jemmott sent packing by Superstar Rangers.  (Read 23392 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jemmott sent packing by Superstar Rangers
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2007, 09:49:29 AM »
small ting..... owners/managers in tt does block players bc they let greed get 2 dem when they see a talented individual, really and truly hardest was suppose to leave trinidad 5 months or more ago but he get block from trials by fACKERY, he had an agent come to him for trials in france, belgium, holland and sweden, FACKERY BLOCK DE AGENT oui, saying he waiting for an english contract that never came after the gold cup, bc FACKERY WANT more money, not studying the players situation and the opportunities that presented itself, FACKERY want to be fenwick and handle hardest contracts when ouside agents wanted to take hardest out long time for bigger money but FACKERY GREEDY AND HARDEN... allyuh want tuh hear de truth, hear it live nah... the teams that wanted hardest was no joke teams, not to mention two mls teams in the US, FACKERY wouldnt allow the agent to take hardest on trials while he was with rangers, he block that bc he himself wanted to send hardest on trials but of course the only trial that ever happen was thru fenwick was hungary, which wasnt a big name team like what hardest was offered perviously....

so when ah hear man saying this and man saying that, at de end of the day man have tuh eat a food, small ting he play and win some coin in a lil tournament, so what.... now that hardest release he can actually go on trials with intl teams without gettin block like what happen for the last how long...

God is de BOSS.....

Ent I done tell allyuh the same thing in less words?

Once again these football people decide to fight down Hardest!
The truth will come out!

----

That is my best TI impersonation.
God is de Boss!

and moderators, doh change my colours eh.  :angel:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jemmott sent packing by Superstar Rangers.
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2007, 12:01:57 PM »

Well said meh brother,because he close to him since when hardest become off limits,some ah these people on this site go from the sublime to the extremely ridiculous. Is like trying to engage in healthy banter with ah mule/jackass.........   
It really is amusing to see sometimes how defensive about certain man people get.  I mean, I understand it to a certain degree...if he's yuh family, friend...pardna whatever,  nobody want to read nutten bad about de man.  And granted a lot of forumites in my opinion go overboard when bashing some of these fellas.  But much of the criticism is on point...or at least fair most of the time, and here is where reality has to set in...these men are professionals and 'celebrities' if you will, there will be talk about them, you just have to prepare yourself for that reality.  Sometimes you'll be pleased with the comments, sometimes you won't...but you still have to keep a level head.  Easier said than done perhaps.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2007, 12:55:03 PM »

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man,  God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...

The only person on this board with a macomere man vibe when it come to hardest is you....

The man is the best footballer, he can do no wrong, Hardest this , Hardest that...wateva....

.....step back, take a look and you will realize it's only you iz be ridin' de man jock 24/7
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man,  God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...

The only person on this board with a macomere man vibe when it come to hardest is you....

The man is the best footballer, he can do no wrong, Hardest this , Hardest that...wateva....

.....step back, take a look and you will realize it's only you iz be ridin' de man jock 24/7

giddy-up giddy-up

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »
at one time I remember there were about 6 threads, just on the first page alone, about Hardest that was started by ONE person  ::)
That is major work for any mental health care worker oui ;)
sorry jmho
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
at one time I remember there were about 6 threads, just on the first page alone, about Hardest that was started by ONE person  ::)
That is major work for any mental health care worker oui ;)
sorry jmho

i know a effin assclown who makes useless garbage posts on every flickin thread wasting the sites web space
That is major work for any mental health care worker oui  :D ;) ;) :D :) ;D    ::) ::) ::) :D ;) :) ;) ;D :D :)
sorry jmho :clown: :joker:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:05:18 PM by ricky »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »
His immense contribution to T&T football will be forever remembered.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2007, 06:49:06 AM »
still proud of hardest effort, he won't be remembered as a chain snatcher, which some think is the only product this area of POS has to offer, but we who live here know both sides of the coin, one is the ghetto youth who is a snatcher the  other is the jewel store owner who purchase this stuff, they drive the right up benz and beemers and all reside in the posh areas of tnt,between prince -queen & nelson st there are about 20 jewel stores one wonders is there so much business in this area, as we say "if yuh only know".. Tommy Joseph son was gunned down and his chain was taken maybe his chain is already sold to these people and melted down,who is to blame and who really profit from this industry you tell me.....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
still proud of hardest effort, he won't be remembered as a chain snatcher, which some think is the only product this area of POS has to offer, but we who live here know both sides of the coin, one is the ghetto youth who is a snatcher the  other is the jewel store owner who purchase this stuff, they drive the right up benz and beemers and all reside in the posh areas of tnt,between prince -queen & nelson st there are about 20 jewel stores one wonders is there so much business in this area, as we say "if yuh only know".. Tommy Joseph son was gunned down and his chain was taken maybe his chain is already sold to these people and melted down,who is to blame and who really profit from this industry you tell me.....
Good post...ah li'l incongruous with the rest of the discussion, but good nonetheless.  I too on another board was saying that it have people who surely know who these murderers are b/c no way you could walk around with a $10,000 gold chain in your possession and nobody NOT know about it.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »
i wonder if there is a way to count the number of times hardest name has been mentioned on this forum compared to other players..it might read

ronaldinho 10,000
ronaldo 10,000
latapy 50,000
yorke 50,000
rooney 100,000 (because of small mag)
hardest 500,000,000,000 (i eh calling no names)

1]; } ?>