March 28, 2024, 11:24:08 PM

Author Topic: Jemmott sent packing by Superstar Rangers.  (Read 23151 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jemmott sent packing by Superstar Rangers.
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 10:12:37 AM »
It depends on how much that agent beleives in him . If the agent thinks he could still get  lucrative contracts ,this is small ting .Like I said in a past post a good agent could take care of this . I hope TI rite ,doh and something happen .

TrinInfinite

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 10:16:31 AM »
small ting..... owners/managers in tt does block players bc they let greed get 2 dem when they see a talented individual, really and truly hardest was suppose to leave trinidad 5 months or more ago but he get block from trials by fACKERY, he had an agent come to him for trials in france, belgium, holland and sweden, FACKERY BLOCK DE AGENT oui, saying he waiting for an english contract that never came after the gold cup, bc FACKERY WANT more money, not studying the players situation and the opportunities that presented itself, FACKERY want to be fenwick and handle hardest contracts when ouside agents wanted to take hardest out long time for bigger money but FACKERY GREEDY AND HARDEN... allyuh want tuh hear de truth, hear it live nah... the teams that wanted hardest was no joke teams, not to mention two mls teams in the US, FACKERY wouldnt allow the agent to take hardest on trials while he was with rangers, he block that bc he himself wanted to send hardest on trials but of course the only trial that ever happen was thru fenwick was hungary, which wasnt a big name team like what hardest was offered perviously....

so when ah hear man saying this and man saying that, at de end of the day man have tuh eat a food, small ting he play and win some coin in a lil tournament, so what.... now that hardest release he can actually go on trials with intl teams without gettin block like what happen for the last how long...

God is de BOSS.....

so dah is it?!!!... FACKERY and man have tuh eat is all yuh have tuh say? So basically yuh saying Hardest eh wrong for having a contract with a professional team in Trinidad and Tobago and den going and take a sweat in ah small goal competition? Further yet....after getting pullup by management about past indiscretions....yuh doh have a problem with it? However, yuh tink he could still get a contract outside by some decent side even doh he get fackin drop from his Tnt professional side for playing in an unauthorised league tournament.....yuh still tink is small ting RIGHT!....if is still small ting den you eh no fren ahtall.

small ting.... say what u like, i really could care less what u say saddis, hardest is meh breddah and i know de bullshit that went on, he didnt get pull up for no past indiscretions, diz bullshit, he was always there for rangers, he had no discipline problems, u juss like fackery(fakoory) fackery greed get de better of him, but diz alright, God is de BOSS, hardest will leave tt, as a matter of fact an agent called him today, as soon as they heard he get release...

God is de BOSS....

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 10:18:32 AM »
It depends on how much that agent beleives in him . If the agent thinks he could still get  lucrative contracts ,this is small ting .Like I said in a past post a good agent could take care of this . I hope TI rite ,doh and something happen .
Quagmire I off topic here, but for the longest while i wondering if is just me that think yuh pic of Trinidad off shape, or is thats the new shape since they did all that land filling in Port of Span?.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 10:28:12 AM »
Why ppl always giving my map trouble boi ,next man say is not saparia . But yeah it kinda oblong in truth lol .

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
small ting..... owners/managers in tt does block players bc they let greed get 2 dem when they see a talented individual, really and truly hardest was suppose to leave trinidad 5 months or more ago but he get block from trials by fACKERY, he had an agent come to him for trials in france, belgium, holland and sweden, FACKERY BLOCK DE AGENT oui, saying he waiting for an english contract that never came after the gold cup, bc FACKERY WANT more money, not studying the players situation and the opportunities that presented itself, FACKERY want to be fenwick and handle hardest contracts when ouside agents wanted to take hardest out long time for bigger money but FACKERY GREEDY AND HARDEN... allyuh want tuh hear de truth, hear it live nah... the teams that wanted hardest was no joke teams, not to mention two mls teams in the US, FACKERY wouldnt allow the agent to take hardest on trials while he was with rangers, he block that bc he himself wanted to send hardest on trials but of course the only trial that ever happen was thru fenwick was hungary, which wasnt a big name team like what hardest was offered perviously....

so when ah hear man saying this and man saying that, at de end of the day man have tuh eat a food, small ting he play and win some coin in a lil tournament, so what.... now that hardest release he can actually go on trials with intl teams without gettin block like what happen for the last how long...

God is de BOSS.....

so dah is it?!!!... FACKERY and man have tuh eat is all yuh have tuh say? So basically yuh saying Hardest eh wrong for having a contract with a professional team in Trinidad and Tobago and den going and take a sweat in ah small goal competition? Further yet....after getting pullup by management about past indiscretions....yuh doh have a problem with it? However, yuh tink he could still get a contract outside by some decent side even doh he get fackin drop from his Tnt professional side for playing in an unauthorised league tournament.....yuh still tink is small ting RIGHT!....if is still small ting den you eh no fren ahtall.

small ting.... say what u like, i really could care less what u say saddis, hardest is meh breddah and i know de bullshit that went on, he didnt get pull up for no past indiscretions, diz bullshit, he was always there for rangers, he had no discipline problems, u juss like fackery(fakoory) fackery greed get de better of him, but diz alright, God is de BOSS, hardest will leave tt, as a matter of fact an agent called him today, as soon as they heard he get release...

God is de BOSS....

Please elaborate on the playing in a small goal tournament while under contract to Rangers. Thanks in advance.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »

God is de BOSS.....

God is de BOSS....

Please elaborate on the playing in a small goal tournament while under contract to Rangers. Thanks in advance.

what is there 2 elaborate? ??? if man gettin coin in a sweat dat will help him survive and other players did de same and man not fussing, why not, if i was asked i would do de same, man have tuh eat a food, man cant talk unless they know de situation in de ghetto, if u dont, doh ask me foolish questions...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »
Why ppl always giving my map trouble boi ,next man say is not saparia . But yeah it kinda oblong in truth lol .
"Salybia"

;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »

what is there 2 elaborate? ??? if man gettin coin in a sweat dat will help him survive and other players did de same and man not fussing, why not, if i was asked i would do de same, man have tuh eat a food, man cant talk unless they know de situation in de ghetto, if u dont, doh ask me foolish questions...

God is de BOSS....
You sound like you getting defensive fuh no reason fella.  Also yuh 'eat a food' talk ringing hollow...no amount ah small 'coin' they pelting he way should matter more than the professional contract he have.  He cyah be dat hungry...and if he is then he needed to start spending he money better so that he ent starving.  At the end of the day if you have ah wuk that explicitly say yuh cyah engage in certain behaviors and you say more time fuh dat...then you ent deserve tuh keep de wuk.  You over here acting like he really needed dat small goal sweat...well he must be real bad off if he need dat over he pro contract.  just admit what is obvious, de man experience ah case ah brain fart and wasn't thinking straight so he make ah fack up decision.  Dai'z all.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »
"Salybia"

;D

Check how big Monos and dem island get... Look like piece ah Chaguaramas break off...

This global warming is ah hell of ah ting eh?

;D ;D

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:25 PM »
TI if i never saw u in d flesh a woulda say u were hardest oui.

but if that is yuh brethren what can i say ......blind loyalty, love ah man down 2 he faults
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2007, 12:46:57 PM »
Too much crap already happened with Jemmott to believe that it was anybody else but Jemmott's fault he is still where he started. He is the one that chose not

to run with the chances offered him. But I doh grudge the man for not doing what everyone expected. As another poster said, he living life in the way it makes

HIM happy. To him the $$$ or desire to run ball in that tournament was worth the risk of being caught. Well he get ketch and will rightfully pay the

consequences.  His worth is now reduced, but professional football doh run on morality. He is still a good player and a Soca Warrior, who represented my national

team. I  hope he gets good contract offers and is successful in finding the type of football environment that brings enjoyment and peace of mind to he and his

family.

Blessings
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »
This was one ah de most interesting threads I read in ah while.  I know a still tongue keeps a wise head, so I remained quiet.  But Bake and Shark last comment was really well put and did indeed show a great deal of maturity.  That truly is de long and short ah de whole story.  I myself know Jemmott, and I know he aint starving.  And I believe that he probably already took responsibility for his mistakes instead of trying to justify it.  So instead ah men trying to justify he wrong, they should think about what sentiments Hardest himself might be holding.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »

GHETTO GHETTO GHETTO . wha a load ah shit ... yuh know the situation yuh does live it everyday i guess .... so it is justified fuh men to go rob a kfc or a steal ah man chain ent  ..... becuase  we eh know they situation and it will help them  survive so  we cannot talk  ...

so yuh  saying wiser to play in a fete and risk getting kicked out of a team .... how much he make at that game yuh think ? you just supporting indiscipline blindly... up to now yuh eh say he wrong !! TI wha is the opportunity cost ah hardest breaking the rules of his contract playing in that fete match fuh ah ABOUT 500TT eh ....

He chould ah just pull some damm bull when he eh have a match

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:01:50 PM by DWarriorMan-in-tobago »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »

GHETTO GHETTO GHETTO . wha a load ah shit ... yuh know the situation yuh does live it everyday i guess .... so it is justified fuh men to go rob a kfc or a steal ah man chain ent  ..... becuase  we eh know they situation and it will help them  survive so  we cannot talk  ...

so yuh  saying wiser to play in a fete and risk getting kicked out of a team .... how much he make at that game yuh think ? you just supporting indiscipline blindly... up to now yuh eh say he wrong !! TI wha is the opportunity cost ah hardest breaking the rules of his contract playing in that fete match fuh ah ABOUT 500TT eh ....

He chould ah just pull some damm bull when he eh have a match

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2007, 01:43:42 PM »

Doh forget yuh map also have 2 'Saparia's

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
I remember reading in a thread here earlier this year that Hardest did get fined for indiscipline - not showing up for training if I remember correctly.

Btw, I never hear about Fullarton before. Anybody could give me some info? What is it known for? What it have to do/see there?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2007, 01:56:40 PM »

God is de BOSS....
You sound like you getting defensive fuh no reason fella. Also yuh 'eat a food' talk ringing hollow...no amount ah small 'coin' they pelting he way should matter more than the professional contract he have. He cyah be dat hungry...and if he is then he needed to start spending he money better so that he ent starving. At the end of the day if you have ah wuk that explicitly say yuh cyah engage in certain behaviors and you say more time fuh dat...then you ent deserve tuh keep de wuk. You over here acting like he really needed dat small goal sweat...well he must be real bad off if he need dat over he pro contract. just admit what is obvious, de man experience ah case ah brain fart and wasn't thinking straight so he make ah fack up decision. Dai'z all.

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man,  God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2007, 02:01:52 PM »

God is de BOSS....
You sound like you getting defensive fuh no reason fella. Also yuh 'eat a food' talk ringing hollow...no amount ah small 'coin' they pelting he way should matter more than the professional contract he have. He cyah be dat hungry...and if he is then he needed to start spending he money better so that he ent starving. At the end of the day if you have ah wuk that explicitly say yuh cyah engage in certain behaviors and you say more time fuh dat...then you ent deserve tuh keep de wuk. You over here acting like he really needed dat small goal sweat...well he must be real bad off if he need dat over he pro contract. just admit what is obvious, de man experience ah case ah brain fart and wasn't thinking straight so he make ah fack up decision. Dai'z all.

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man,  God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...

Amen !!!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »

God is de BOSS...
Wha'iz de 'maccomere man' vibe?  Because man talking about him?  Wait nah...he not ah footballer...Soca Warrior even?  Either you ready to forfeit yuh right to ever talk on this forum about any other footballer, Trini or non-Trini...or you just giving into yuh emotions with that bullshit 'maccomere man' talk.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2007, 02:04:41 PM »

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man,   God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...

LOL...  :rotfl:

Pot... Kettle... Black
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »

God is de BOSS....

hardest is a big man, he does what he wants to do, everybody have this macomere man vibe when it come 2 hardest, leave de man, God willing he will be on trials soon and talk done.... i not gettin into any more discussion with anyone on here about hardest....

God is de BOSS...
Ditto ..just with my map  :D.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2007, 02:10:09 PM »

God is de BOSS....

God is de BOSS...

and he go stay right where he is wit dah attitude (and believe me ah eh wishing it on him)......when there is a need to comment positively he will get it....and if and when we tink he moving like ah imps, we will respond accordingly.....and if yuh doh tink scouts doh followup on dis kinda tork yuh saddly mistaken.....and boss it have more than one ghetto in Tnt eh!....and wey I from if ah man had talent and potential like Hardest no way no how non ah de "fellahs" on de block would encourage him to take ah sweat in some small goal tounament fuh crix and cheese money....

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2007, 02:11:30 PM »
Some off what TI is saying is true Faccory demands a lot off money when these come around for his players he tells them if the fee not rite yah not go no way he did the same to Mc Farlane
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
The bottom line is the man lost his spot becasue of his knock knees.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »
Ditto ..just with my map  :D.
You hush...you know yuh draw dat map yuhself.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »

God is de BOSS....

God is de BOSS...

Noted 5th September 2007 @ 5:02 PM TnT time.......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2007, 07:41:30 AM »
I would love to take a look at Hardest contract. I have seen a few PFL player agreements in the past, and only one had a clause relevent to playing in these tournaments/leagues. If his agreement doesn't have such a provision, then Rangers may have acted prematurely. Apart from that, not one of the players had copies of their agreements. This could be a good one for FPATT - hey yuh neva kno.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 07:43:19 AM by Baygo Boy »

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2007, 08:03:27 AM »
Bago Boy....any player without a copy of they agreement means dat dey throw it way or dey loss it. And dat possibility of it not being in de contract is unlikely.  I could bet my bottom dollar it was dey, so stop being naive

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2007, 09:13:22 AM »

God is de BOSS...
Wha'iz de 'maccomere man' vibe?  Because man talking about him?  Wait nah...he not ah footballer...Soca Warrior even?  Either you ready to forfeit yuh right to ever talk on this forum about any other footballer, Trini or non-Trini...or you just giving into yuh emotions with that bullshit 'maccomere man' talk.

Well said meh brother,because he close to him since when hardest become off limits,some ah these people on this site go from the sublime to the extremely ridiculous. Is like trying to engage in healthy banter with ah mule/jackass.........   

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2007, 09:30:56 AM »

God is de BOSS...

Well said meh brother,because he close to him since when hardest become off limits,some ah these people on this site go from the sublime to the extremely ridiculous. Is like trying to engage in healthy banter with ah mule/jackass.........   

You said it
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

1]; } ?>