April 27, 2024, 11:47:59 PM

Author Topic: Shaq files for divorce  (Read 4334 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Shaq files for divorce
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
Shaq files for divorce 
Associated Press, Updated 11 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   
blog     LIKE THIS STORY?

MIAMI (AP) - Shaquille O'Neal has filed to divorce his wife after nearly five years of marriage, his attorney said Tuesday night.

Attorney Ira Elegant said the petition was filed on behalf of the Miami Heat center in Miami-Dade Circuit Court on Tuesday. It was not immediately clear who is representing Shaunie O'Neal in the case.
The Heat did not have an immediate comment, and Shaquille O'Neal did not respond to a request for comment made through the team.

Shaquille O'Neal has filed for divorce. (Issac Baldizon/NBAE / Getty Images)

According to the filing, which was first reported by The Miami Herald on its Web site Tuesday night, Shaquille O'Neal is asking Shaunie O'Neal to provide a "correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities" that she had access to or obtained during the marriage.

They are the parents of six children; Shaquille and Shaunie O'Neal had four together, and each had one other before their Dec. 26, 2002 wedding.

Shaquille O'Neal makes $20 million annually in his contract with the Heat, plus endorsement deals that are estimated to be worth several million more each year. The couple has also listed their home on Miami Beach's posh Star Island for about $32 million, or roughly $13 million more than they paid for it after O'Neal was traded to the Heat by the Los Angeles Lakers before the 2004-05 season.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
last week was thierry henry now shaq.all the money and fame people still not happy.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shaq files for divorce
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
They might be happy, just not with each other.
So waz da one wit de money?
Shaunie was makin real withdrawals or wa?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »

since kobe leggo dat snitch on him...like she hire man to watch him 24/7

dat real sad tho...all dem chirren,,all dat money and de people still cyah stand each other

I really feelin bad for de next man to date the ex Mrs. Shaq
when time for sex, he go feel like he peltin hot dogs down ah mine shaft
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 04:27:09 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 02:24:12 PM »

dat real sad tho...all dem chirren,,all dat money and de people still cyah stand each other

lawd dutty..why yuh so?   ;D
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »
Same ting ah hear a radio DJ sayin.
That man will have to be a very brave man.
Imagine a man ready to ress it on she and she start to laugh.
Wey.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 02:54:34 PM »
reports saying that she had real hidden property and assets in her name alone that he ent know nutten about..

what is the snitch kobe buss on him??

De next man go dey go come like TI according to truetrini....

Yuh does commit foum suicide any and everytime yuh decide to challenge me.  Yuh come like ah mouse trying to f**k ah elephant, yuh cyar reach de sassan but yuh shooting in de wind and asking if it feeling good.

oh gaw ah still rolling yes...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:56:34 PM by omarldinho »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »
Kobe horn he wife, get accused of rape and Shaq getting divorce. Ok then
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »

Shaq is we Miami boi, de city love him and Wade. Any way tuh get tuh de point, do get fooled meh boi, not because de man feet extremely big and he is ah huge breddah, dat doh say he have big wood  ::). May be dat is why de rumour in de city is dat she trainer in de gym was tearing it up, when meh boi bussing he ass on de road tuh help de Heat win games. Dey say de trainer wood so good, dat she buy a new Benz fuh him. Shaq boi, dis is no disrespect meh boss, dis is what de streets are saying meh breddah. Although ah know yuh wouldn't read meh post, cuz yuh doh know about de forum (I hope so). Dis eh no joke people, meh Jamaican padnah on ah reggae radio station, he had ah lil talk program about Shaq on de station, he was telling people how he so surprised and disappointed wid what happened tuh Shaq's marriage and thing. Well boi, mouth open and tory start  jumping out, ah man called in and say he does do landscaping and some of his customers are in those rich people area and thing, de man say he saw Shaq's wife several times visting and coming out de trainer house, while he was cutting lawn and trimming trees in de area  :o. Well boi dat one take de show yes, like de place and city freeze wid dat one. Another one said he heard on another radio talk show dat she buy a house out dey in California fuh she ex boy friend  :o.

Hear nah is so much bachanal wid dis topic, it is ah real shame, de allegations dat are being made against her. Dat is why Shaq want an account fuh several dollars dat was spent, cuz she buying Benz and house fuh de sweet men and dem. Let meh go in meh bed eh cuz it late already, ah have some more bacchanal fuh all yuh, but ah feeling bad tuh say more on de breddah, cuz dis this is ah sad and serious thing. All yuh know ah does promote concerts and big fete some times, so ah have meh people in different places, dat does bring de de tory tuh meh, ah doh ask ,dey does talk and ah does just listen.It may sound like ah joke, but it sad, tuh know a man have all that money and he wife still not happy. Ah know money doh buy all de happiness but damn  :o. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:41:45 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b
he go feel like he peltin hot dogs down ah mine shaft[/b]

Shaq is we Miami boi, de city love him and Wade. Any way tuh get tuh de point, do get fooled meh boi, not because de man feet extremely big and he is ah huge breddah, dat doh say he have big wood  ::). b]

When ah read dat de first time, same ting run thru meh mind eh...but ah say leh meh doh go dey....but yuh come and say it fuh meh. :devil:
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »
Shaq wife is Jon Drummond ex from way back in 1995, so she ent no saint, but the thing is....I know de man fairly well from his LA (Laker) days....he ent either!!!.....why man could only give horn, but cyah take?  :rotfl:

Boy it cheaper to keep her, oui....like people forget how much Jordan wife come out with????  $150,000,000.00+!!!! (of which she deserved every penny, because she was with the man at North Carolina when he had $0.00, now Shaunie is a different story.)

In 2, 3 years, this story would blow over as an "yeah one time it was alleged that she was horning him," meanwhile your family is in tact, your kids live with you, and yuh bank account where it was all the time, and growing.....

Maybe is something plenty more to it and we just ent know, this seem like it could be amended man....like people said in other posts, watch Kobe when all his ishh came out and he band he belly and went back and things "good" now.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
leh we hope shaq eh pull ah O.J. simpson.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 04:45:50 AM »
NAH. Never. The man real cool what you see on TV ent no act....

OJ was always an ass with a real bad temper (ah pardner of mine who does lime with OJ swear OJ get drunk some years ago bad at he house and was goin to confess lol)  :devil:
BORN TO DO IT

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 10:47:50 PM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b

Shaq is we Miami boi, de city love him and Wade. Any way tuh get tuh de point, do get fooled meh boi, not because de man feet extremely big and he is ah huge breddah, dat doh say he have big wood  ::). b]

When ah read dat de first time, same ting run thru meh mind eh...but ah say leh meh doh go dey....but yuh come and say it fuh meh. :devil:

Wey is dat one baby? Like ah bring back some memories from ah present or past relationship ah what  ??? ?Doh worry , yuh cud tell we, we promise not tuh tell any body  :devil: ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 10:50:11 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 08:22:46 AM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b

Wey is dat one baby? Like ah bring back some memories from ah present or past relationship ah what  ??? ?Doh worry , yuh cud tell we, we promise not tuh tell any body  :devil: ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.

yuh see?  ah know SOMEBODY woulda go dey....daise why ah didn't want tuh comment!!  ah know mey secret safe wid yuh eh, but ah go keep it tuh mehself all de same...

now doh mash up de people and dem thread.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 08:25:04 AM by cocoapanyol »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »
Shaq wife is Jon Drummond ex from way back in 1995, so she ent no saint, but the thing is....I know de man fairly well from his LA (Laker) days....he ent either!!!.....why man could only give horn, but cyah take?  :rotfl:

Boy it cheaper to keep her, oui....like people forget how much Jordan wife come out with????  $150,000,000.00+!!!! (of which she deserved every penny, because she was with the man at North Carolina when he had $0.00, now Shaunie is a different story.)

In 2, 3 years, this story would blow over as an "yeah one time it was alleged that she was horning him," meanwhile your family is in tact, your kids live with you, and yuh bank account where it was all the time, and growing.....

Maybe is something plenty more to it and we just ent know, this seem like it could be amended man....like people said in other posts, watch Kobe when all his ishh came out and he band he belly and went back and things "good" now.

So becuz she was Drumond ex that means 'she ent no saint'.. steupsssss.
I know ah certain person dat does read de news on tv and she was with......before ....look, leh mey doh call no names eh... but I guess with your kinda ah jackass thinking 'she ent no saint' too. ...you and Kobe is 2 macomey man...you know de man 'fairly well'  :rotfl:..yuh effin lie, doh fool yuh self Shaq doh lime yuh imps like you bwoy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 07:19:34 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 03:13:05 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OHH GORM AH ROLLING ON THE GROUND WITH THAT!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 05:47:46 PM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b

yuh see?  ah know SOMEBODY woulda go dey....daise why ah didn't want tuh comment!!  ah know mey secret safe wid yuh eh, but ah go keep it tuh mehself all de same...

Family yuh sounding like yuh upset, obviously ah joking wid yuh, ah doh expect yuh tuh put yuh business on de forum. If yuh do, all well and good, and more power 2 u. Life is very short my girl, do like Supa and enjoy every god bless moment of it, so relax and kick back wid ah smile. Fuh de records family, dat is one ah de things dat does make dis forum real sweet, de thread might be on how Yorke score ah goal fuh Sunderland and ah member go post something, saying dat he saw Yorke all night, wid ah white girl in de club. Well wid dat, de thread will suddenly change, and most ah de post go be about Yorke in de club wid de white girl, yuh see meh  ;). Dat is not mashing up de thread, on dis forum we call dat de people of T&T, dat is how we are, say bacchanal and we dey waiting in ah long line, doh act like yuh do know. Any way, every thing bless my girl  8)  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 05:55:21 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 07:27:02 AM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b

Family yuh sounding like yuh upset, obviously ah joking wid yuh, ah doh expect yuh tuh put yuh business on de forum. If yuh do, all well and good, and more power 2 u. Life is very short my girl, do like Supa and enjoy every god bless moment of it, so relax and kick back wid ah smile. Fuh de records family, dat is one ah de things dat does make dis forum real sweet, de thread might be on how Yorke score ah goal fuh Sunderland and ah member go post something, saying dat he saw Yorke all night, wid ah white girl in de club. Well wid dat, de thread will suddenly change, and most ah de post go be about Yorke in de club wid de white girl, yuh see meh  ;). Dat is not mashing up de thread, on dis forum we call dat de people of T&T, dat is how we are, say bacchanal and we dey waiting in ah long line, doh act like yuh do know. Any way, every thing bless my girl  8)  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Oh Lawwwwwd fella....I here was laughin at yuh post oui!!  Me eh vex.  I know was ah lil picong yuh give meh...ah was jes giving ah lil one back.  Doh dig....it all good.  Ah shoulda throw een some ah dese fuh yuh  ;D   ;D 

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 12:55:46 PM »
Shaq wife is Jon Drummond ex from way back in 1995, so she ent no saint, but the thing is....I know de man fairly well from his LA (Laker) days....he ent either!!!.....why man could only give horn, but cyah take? 

Ato, how yuh movin like Kobe so, bussin d man files dry so?? :rotfl:

5 years = Half?  :'(
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 01:00:05 PM by Ryan »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 02:39:11 PM »
Quote from:
when time for sex, [b

Oh Lawwwwwd fella....I here was laughin at yuh post oui!!  Me eh vex.  I know was ah lil picong yuh give meh...ah was jes giving ah lil one back.  Doh dig....it all good.  Ah shoulda throw een some ah dese fuh yuh  ;D   ;D 

:beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>