April 26, 2024, 08:34:57 AM

Author Topic: John reviews past for future success  (Read 928 times)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
John reviews past for future success
« on: August 17, 2005, 05:29:41 AM »
By: Shaun Fuentes

National striker Stern John, who has not been enjoying the best of form in recent times, revealed on the weekend in Connecticut that he has been spending time reviewing some of his better goals for Columbus Crew and Nottingham Forest on DVDs.
According to the Coventry City forward, it is a way of reminding him of his capabilities, as he strives to lift himself out of a slump.
“ I have been watching some DVDs and tapes of my old goals. I also looked at the old video Columbus Crew sent to David Platt, which was really what he saw before signing me at Forest,” John said.
John appears fit, having dropped some extra pounds.
“It’s a huge game for the team and I definitely want to do well. Playing the US is always a big occasion for us,” John said.
Despite his recent lack of form, John remains T&T’s highest goalscorer in international football, with 60 goals in 81 matches - up to the Gold Cup match vs Panama.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 05:31:44 AM by arrow »

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John reviews past for future success
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 10:31:22 AM »
Stern you do whatever you have to do to find back your form boy :). People does look at tape to figure out how to stop players why not look at tape to see what made you successful and go back and do that and I am sure you will find your form.

Don't listen to all these detractors >:( because since you days in the the MLS once T&T needed you and you were fit you can back and play no competition was too small for you.

I am proud to say i am a DIE HARD Stern John supporter. I transfer him to whatever team i am managing in FIFA and Winning 11 ;D
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: John reviews past for future success
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 11:30:58 AM »
Well bredda man.. I hope he doh pull stones tonight.. I really hope so.. I hope what ever TAPE or DVD he watchin help him.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>