April 24, 2024, 05:24:00 AM

Author Topic: Roberts tries to break into Sparta starters.  (Read 8153 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Roberts tries to break into Sparta starters.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »
Sparta tightening up things at the back to deal with men like Roberts

Skysports - Westerveld joins Rotterdam
Westerveld agrees four-month deal

Former Liverpool shot-stopper Sander Westerveld has joined Dutch side Sparta Rotterdam on a four-month deal.

Westerveld was a free agent after failing to win a new contract at Spanish side Almeria earlier this summer.

His signing comes as Sparta look to bolster their goalkeeping options following reserve Cor Varkevisser's failure to impress so far this season.

A number of other clubs were also believed to be chasing Westerveld, but Sparta have won the race for his services.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 12:12:02 PM »
So wait nah, we cyah talk bout cold and playing, because he ain't mention it.....I talk bout cold...wheter or weather he talking bout that, I dunno...this lime kinda strict boy..I know up North here, that is the most major weather change does affect man life, not counting performance...and another thing, T&T doh have traffic ? :rotfl:
Good ting ah didn't talk bout playing an ah bunch ah strange white fellas bussing kick in yuh tail, an yuh have to take it....anyways I glad to here the man competing an wukkin hard, that is the most important ting
 ;D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 12:15:40 PM »
So wait nah, we cyah talk bout cold and playing, because he ain't mention it.....I talk bout cold...wheter or weather he talking bout that, I dunno...this lime kinda strict boy..I know up North here, that is the most major weather change does affect man life, not counting performance...and another thing, T&T doh have traffic ? :rotfl:
Good ting ah didn't talk bout playing an ah bunch ah strange white fellas bussing kick in yuh tail, an yuh have to take it....anyways I glad to here the man competing an wukkin hard, that is the most important ting
 ;D

Yuh could talk bout what yuh want... Jus' so happened that it's probably not what he was referring to- daz all... Everyone was speculating/guessing- that was the point.

This lime eh strict, as long as yuh walk wid yuh own drinks..... :beermug: :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 12:18:27 PM »
ah hear dat   :beermug:  buh when ah runout ah moppin eh...shim ah doh wha kidnap (we gettin to good at that eh) the thread...Keep it up Mr . Roberts

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »
Uhm yeah boss...dat is why I started off talking about the summer weather. if yuh miss that part, is the first sentence of the post. . I only mention that this time of year is fall cuz a) wanted to make it clear that I done talk about the summer and b) I wasn't even sure how the Dutch look at the seasons. It's one of the questions I asked when my colleague was describing the weather these days. I didn't want to assume it was the same as N. America just becasue they in the N hemisphere. Mentioned it in case anyone was wondering the same thing. So I eh know wuz de scene wit' your first paragraph.

I didn't miss yuh summer reference...the seasons are a universal designation, influenced by the duration of sunlight, and the angle at which the sunlight hits the earth.  No need to go into more technicalities, cause I sure somebody else go be quick with de parodies.  Summer in England, summer in France...same as summer in the US and every other temperate country...those lying between the Tropic of Cancer and the Arctic Circle.  Now the climates in each may be affected by various factors, such as proximity to the ocean etc...but the seasons themselves are observed at the same time...this is what I mean by they're the same.  They can be informally pegged to the Equinoxes and the Solstices.

Tomorrow's class will be on plate tectonics...followed by a short treatise on crop rotation in the tropics, lol.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 12:21:48 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »
No need to go into more technicalities, cause I sure somebody else go be quick with de parodies.

lol

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 01:02:23 PM »
Uhm yeah boss...dat is why I started off talking about the summer weather. if yuh miss that part, is the first sentence of the post. . I only mention that this time of year is fall cuz a) wanted to make it clear that I done talk about the summer and b) I wasn't even sure how the Dutch look at the seasons. It's one of the questions I asked when my colleague was describing the weather these days. I didn't want to assume it was the same as N. America just becasue they in the N hemisphere. Mentioned it in case anyone was wondering the same thing. So I eh know wuz de scene wit' your first paragraph.

I didn't miss yuh summer reference...the seasons are a universal designation, influenced by the duration of sunlight, and the angle at which the sunlight hits the earth.  No need to go into more technicalities, cause I sure somebody else go be quick with de parodies.  Summer in England, summer in France...same as summer in the US and every other temperate country...those lying between the Tropic of Cancer and the Arctic Circle.  Now the climates in each may be affected by various factors, such as proximity to the ocean etc...but the seasons themselves are observed at the same time...this is what I mean by they're the same.  They can be informally pegged to the Equinoxes and the Solstices.

Tomorrow's class will be on plate tectonics...followed by a short treatise on crop rotation in the tropics, lol.

Equinoxes and Solstices  ::) lol yeah..thanks for the lesson. I kinda knew that already (not the Equinoxes and Solstices stuff heheh) but what I really didn't know was whether all the countries refer to the seasons in the same manner since in many cases the seasonal changes are not as extreme. i figured that there may be some countries that informally refer to the seasons differently regardless of the technical designation. In any case, you couldn't have really read what I said about summer or you wouldn't written this

........Additionally, Roberts over there three/four months now...so is not just "this time of the year" weather he talking about, no?

You seem to think I was only talking about the fall..even though I described first how erractic the summer was.

Tomorrow's class will be on simple reading comprehension...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »

Equinoxes and Solstices  ::) lol yeah..thanks for the lesson. I kinda knew that already (not the Equinoxes and Solstices stuff heheh) but what I really didn't know was whether all the countries refer to the seasons in the same manner since in many cases the seasonal changes are not as extreme. i figured that there may be some countries that informally refer to the seasons differently regardless of the technical designation. In any case, you couldn't have really read what I said about summer or you wouldn't written this

........Additionally, Roberts over there three/four months now...so is not just "this time of the year" weather he talking about, no?

You seem to think I was only talking about the fall..even though I described first how erractic the summer was.

'reading comprehension' talk from a man who confused by Form Two geography is like dat cuff dat Scolari say he pelting behind dat Serbian fella...jokey, at best.  Unfortunate that this is where yuh want to take de talk, but say what...

At any rate, my 'comprehension' of your mention of summer being erratic, with heavy rains and depressed temperature was never at issue.  I thought I made that clear when in the very next line, I mentioned this

Anyways, as you said, maybe it was heavy rains he was talking about... and the fact that the rain and the traffic makes it difficult for him to get fully settled in and focused on the field.

Either you missed it...or just looking fuh talk.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

'reading comprehension' talk from a man who confused by Form Two geography is like dat cuff dat Scolari say he pelting behind dat Serbian fella...jokey, at best.  Unfortunate that this is where yuh want to take de talk, but say what...

At any rate, my 'comprehension' of your mention of summer being erratic, with heavy rains and depressed temperature was never at issue.  I thought I made that clear when in the very next line, I mentioned this

Anyways, as you said, maybe it was heavy rains he was talking about... and the fact that the rain and the traffic makes it difficult for him to get fully settled in and focused on the field.

Either you missed it...or just looking fuh talk.

Bakes..I was being facetious with the 'next class....reading comprehension' talks, the same way you wasn't being serious about the plate techtonics class ;D why yuh really feel i was taking it there. yuh really feel I think yuh reading comprehension bad. is kix hoss.

and i'm sure u'd be preplexed if the situation were reversed. seems like you are trying to tell me that it's not just about the fall weather since Daryll was there well before......no? why would you do that if you realized that I had already adressed the summer weather?  And the fact that you bring up rain in your last statement means nothing really. you seem like you just giving me a bligh for what i said about the fall. it came following a statement which pretty clearly infers you didn't think I addressed the fact that he was there in the summer. you still haven't tried to address that statement. what did you mean by this....

Additionally, Roberts over there three/four months now...so is not just "this time of the year" weather he talking about, no?

anyway...Form Two geography  ;D  you eh playing yuh like to pelt yuh blade eh  :beermug: :beermug:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:35:09 PM by Filho »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 02:37:07 PM »
lol this board have to be  the best . from the time u see ah harmless thread gone on to  2 pages u know u in 4 something.....cuss out  intellectual discussion cuss out , over analysis of an issue or everybody giving they spin on something . sometimes it makes u take ah step back and say or yeah ah really didnt look at it like that  or jus roll on the ground with laughter.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »
Bakes..I was being facetious with the 'next class....reading comprehension' talks, the same way you wasn't being serious about the plate techtonics class ;D why yuh really feel i was taking it there. yuh really feel I think yuh reading comprehension bad. is kix hoss.

Arrite dred...if yuh say so is so  :beermug:

I was actually poking fun at mih ownself wid de 'plate tectonics' talk.

and i'm sure u'd be preplexed if the situation were reversed. seems like you are trying to tell me that it's not just about the fall weather since Daryll was there well before......no? why would you do that if you realized that I had already adressed the summer weather?  And the fact that you bring up rain in your last statement means nothing really. you seem like you just giving me a bligh for what i said about the fall. it came following a statement which pretty clearly infers you didn't think I addressed the fact that he was there in the summer. you still haven't tried to address that statement. what did you mean by this....

I was actually perplexed by why you'd mention the fall at all...but I deliberately ended by addressing your comments about the heavy rains, which you made in reference to the erratic summer.

anyway...Form Two geography  ;D  you eh playing yuh like to pelt yuh blade eh  :beermug: :beermug:

It coulda been Form 3...I cyah rightly remember, lol  :beermug:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »
This forum is the best.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2007, 06:05:43 PM »
 :frustrated:

i wish i had a cyber-shovel to just scoop allyuh up and dump allyuh over in de general forum..

and doh lecture me bout de validity of a cyber-shovel eh!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2007, 06:23:47 PM »
:frustrated:

i wish i had a cyber-shovel to just scoop allyuh up and dump allyuh over in de general forum..

and doh lecture me bout de validity of a cyber-shovel eh!

:rotfl:

this board come like instant messenging..all kinda chit chat bout the weather

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »
lol this board have to be  the best . from the time u see ah harmless thread gone on to  2 pages u know u in 4 something.....cuss out  intellectual discussion cuss out , over analysis of an issue or everybody giving they spin on something . sometimes it makes u take ah step back and say or yeah ah really didnt look at it like that  or jus roll on the ground with laughter.

LOL...Them men take the forum to ah new level yes.

Before it use to be...."why yuh doh jump up in de air do ah backflip and f**k yuhself"

Now is "tomorrow is a class on plate tectonics and reading comprehension skills, you obviously lack knowledge"

Is pure intellectual cussout.

I'll say again.....this forum hadda be the best thing on de internet. :)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »
Hang in there, Young Chenette!!!!

1]; } ?>