April 19, 2024, 08:16:54 AM

Author Topic: Jabloteh terminates Whitley’s contract.  (Read 10363 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh terminates Whitley’s contract.
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 12:27:57 PM »
They take veryyyyyyyyyyy long. The biggest dissapointment post Germany. Take u Pastor eman for quoting the scripture correctly and palos although d gov't put it in d Unit Trust nutten didn't stop dem from withdrawing it which I sure he did. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
What a waste of talent.... a million dollars wreck his career....

This is why these players should not be given any bonus, maybe a Chiconia Gold Medal would have been better or give them something in value that can help their family if not them, but money is the root of all evil.

Densill almost went down the same road..

And now Jack vs Blacklist, money again....

Who suffering.... the country, the same one who give you the million dollars....
        Now i'm just joking,do you thing Jack's decision not to give them their money might have been a good one?
I glad is only joke you joking.
       I had to put that in because i know i would of got murdered :devil: :devil: :devil:
And I woulda be first in line with de bullpistle!! ;D ;D ;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 01:28:23 PM »
he get ah million $ from the govt for playin in the world cup and ah think he get ah house from jabloth so ah suppose he say he cool with dat and start to play the a$$
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh terminates Whitley’s contract
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
Steupsssss... Fishs where yuh...look another one.

I wonder how much Whitley and Hardest does charge...I could use two more midfielder on meh fete match side.

They could get one stag just for arriving on time, one in the warmup and one just before they step orn the pitch.

After a 10 min when they have to come orf .......they could get another one to hydrate theyself in preparation for the last 10 min of the second third. I go den give them the ultimate fitness workout by asking them to play straight and see if they could handle it in the last 3rd before the ref blow for lights.

hardest got $20.000.oo for the passa passa sweat, to some on this site who live comfy behind their keyboard this is small change to ghetto ballers this is still alot of cash, whitley enjoying his new found wealth, the adjustment from one zero to six zero is like a dream come thru for these players, pele was there maradona was there, they rode the wave all the way, it's no easy ride, some are in it just for a house and car, and for the average ghetto youth even that is hard in tnt football....
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:45:55 PM by Tallman »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh terminates Whitley’s contract
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
hardest got $20.000.oo for the passa passa sweat, to some on this site who live comfy behind their keyboard this is small change to ghetto ballers this is still alot of cash, whitley enjoying his new found wealth, the adjustment from one zero to six zero is like a dream come thru for these players, pele was there maradona was there, they rode the wave all the way, it's no easy ride, some are in it just for a house and car, and for the average ghetto youth even that is hard in tnt football....

dat one-time $20,000.00 payment was worth more than de salary he was getting from he professional club?  Tell mih things ent dat bad in de Pro League.

some ah allyuh juss insist on making excuses for mediocrity and stupidity.

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 02:34:53 PM »
Another waste of talent GEEZ!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »
Another waste of talent GEEZ!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Dey need to close dong ZEN !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
We have to realize life is not a fairy tale.. unfortunate that such a talented player seemingly didn't have what it takes to elevate his game to the next level and fell prey to all the lil distractions out they.

Personally I loved Whitley's game, imo he is the type of played every teams needs, he created a nice lil balance in the midfield with his power and strength and the lil surges he used to make up front.. and he definitely had some quality. These are the things about him we should focus on and try not to muddy up the efforts the man made for we, yes we. If ah sound like ah defending him, dont get confused, is just too many times we bring down men instead of focusing on the good. Some valid points were made, but there were more positive and respectful ways of saying things...remember is we the man represent.

Oh.. and since we quoting scriptures leh meh paraphrase.."who amongst us that living right and living a perfect life, go ahead and cast your stone" .. Like ah said it sad and we could only wonder what if.... but thanks Whitley for all the contributions yuh made to T&T football and all the best to you brother...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 03:37:52 PM »
Personally, I find Whitley was the most unpredictable fella on our team going forward, at least in the qualifiers (including Latapy), which was where his value came from.

The problem seem to be that that unpredictablilty is as much his weakness as his strength on and off the field. This is the fete match baller mentality, men does show up when the want, and not necessarily when they need to be. Not compatible with professional football at all, and he and hardest have esentially the same problem.

We'll se how it goes.

ps before ah get cuss, I not saying he was better than Latas. Latas was light years ahead of him in consistency, intelligence and overall quality
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:13 PM »
OMG look thing  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
hmm das a shame......

1]; } ?>