March 28, 2024, 02:11:43 PM

Author Topic: Ballack told: Leave Chelsea to save your career  (Read 3799 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Ballack told: Leave Chelsea to save your career
« on: September 11, 2007, 10:47:19 AM »
Michael Ballack has been told by another former Bayern Munich captain that he must leave Chelsea or risk wrecking the tail-end of his career.

Stefan Effenberg claims the midfielder is no longer valued at the club and cites his omission from their Champions League squad and the initial refusal to let him film an adidas television advert for the national team as proof.
The former Germany international also claims that Ballack's team-mates have turned against the 30-year-old and urged him to cut his losses.

Effenberg said: "I do not believe that Ballack has a future with Chelsea any more. If so important a player is not nominated for the Champions League, that says everything about his value.

"I do not know what exactly happened there, but I can imagine that influential fellow players made a stand against him.

"Chelsea do not want Ballack any more. They have shown that openly. If nothing fundamental changes in his situation, he must look around for alternatives and then ask in the winter for his release."

Germany manager Oliver Bierhoff accused Chelsea of denying Ballack permission to participate in a promotional campaign.

Chelsea denied the suggestion but Bierhoff said: "That is not how you treat a Germany player and in particular our captain. I am astonished by the way Chelsea have acted."

Ballack is recovering from ankle surgery, an injury which prompted Chelsea to leave him off their 23-man squad list for the group stage of the Champions League

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=481162&in_page_id=1779

First of all I am a Man.U fan, but I always liked Ballack as a player and what they are doing to him is just pure :bs:  On another note I know Ballack is ah big player, hence the media surrounding the german coach statements. We have WC players who not even getting picked to be on the bench at their clubs,  why don't our coaches or TTFF bosses say something too if they care, fack all this blacklisted BS.

Rumour of the day: Gillingham will approach Martin Allen about becoming the new manager
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:50:38 AM by triniairman »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ballack told: Leave Chelsea to save your career
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 11:54:52 AM »
What is really goin on wit his Champions League omission?

If I was him I would leave.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:58:58 AM by Peong »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 11:56:30 AM »
Rumor has it he agreed a move to Real Madrid hence the cold shoulder treatment with the Champions League and Adidas advertisment..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:13:37 PM »
What is really goin on wit his Champions League omission?

If I was him I would leave.

De Scottish fella on Fox Sports Report say dat one rumor is dat it was a clerical error.  Somebody (who if is true probably doh have a wuk anymore) neglect to include his name.

Ah feel if dat was really de case, Chelsea woulda appeal to UEFA on some kinda grounds.  So dat explanation eh really holdin much water fuh me.

Ah know if I was a owner and I spend de kinda $$ I spend to bring man like Ballack & Shevchenko and see dem man not even on de bench....I would be bennin.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 01:00:33 PM »
But ent de two ah dem (Ballack and Sheva) injured and recovering from surgery????
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »
All these things are bound to happen!!! Chelsea have to many stars. News broke that they made a bid for barcelona's talented young mexican Giovani dos Santos, how many players they want, players are bound to have dissatisfaction with lack of playing time and eventually leave!!!!!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
If only he was as young as SWP to weather the storm.
Mourinho needs to realize that you can't use teh same approach for everybody. If you bring in an older guy, you should be bringing him in to play immediately. No development with him. f it doesn't work out, cut your losses early
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:44 PM »
ALL of we dont knoe personally what happen so we cant say a thing....

secondly i did hear it was a mistake by da medical staff who speculated he wouldnt be back fit in time by early december which would mean he would only play 1 or 2 group games and only a handfull of minutes .....this is why it was done ....

thirdly Champions league after the first round have something called a second round and the season itself as we all know have a big part after january so we should ALLL hush we ass watch  d beautiful game and wait till things happen before we continue d sharades

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 08:27:57 PM »
I wonder what ballack and Jose have to say about this.....to each other?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 08:38:40 PM »
he ent playing for Chelsea again since he went behind dey back and do the operation.
therefore they go get him fit in time for a january sale..they could get at least 12 million or make a player swap from one ah dem stupid italian sides or real madrid since he not cup-tied in Champions league.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »
But ent de two ah dem (Ballack and Sheva) injured and recovering from surgery????

That's always the line when big players get dropped. Wenger say that about Lehman too and he turn out for Germany in the Euro qualifiers. Both Ballack and Shevchenko not injured, but they not going to get match fit on the sidelines so they will keep saying ''recovering from injury'' since neither up to best fitness to challenge for a first team spot...and never will be with Mourinho pulling the strings for their participation. especially cause both probably say they not playing reserve team games.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 05:04:50 PM »
believe it or not murino is a talent killer chelsea football has no flair and very robot like look for essien to start feeling on comfortable soon

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 09:42:14 PM »
he ent playing for Chelsea again since he went behind dey back and do the operation.
therefore they go get him fit in time for a january sale..they could get at least 12 million or make a player swap from one ah dem stupid italian sides or real madrid since he not cup-tied in Champions league.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

By golly sherlock, I think you've got it man.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 06:41:24 AM »

thirdly Champions league after the first round have something called a second round and the season itself as we all know have a big part after january so we should ALLL hush we ass watch  d beautiful game and wait till things happen before we continue d sharades

what make u think chelpea making the second round?  ::)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 08:52:25 AM »
I don't know what Ballack went Chelsea for in the first place.. Mourinho never wanted him, it was an Abramovich buy.. Chelsea's brand calls for midfielders who can tackle and track back, which Ballack can't do effectively.. furthermore, lampard plays in his position, so they formation had to be adjusted to accomodate him.. and he isn't a hardworker, which is crucial to succeed in the EPL.. i say cut de losses and let him ride yes...

Schuster: Door at Real not closed for Ballack

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7220666

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) - Real Madrid failed to sign Michael Ballack from Chelsea because the Spanish team couldn't match the Germany captain's salary, Madrid coach Bernd Schuster said.

Still, Ballack will be welcome at Madrid, Schuster told Thursday's edition of Germany's Kicker magazine.

"The door for Michael is not closed. He has his soccer qualities and they will be there in six months as well," Schuster was quoted as saying. "But it would be a financial story."
Madrid met with Chelsea officials and Ballack's representatives during the offseason but no deal could be reached, Schuster said.

"Nobody wants to give up money. Ballack has an excellent contract with Chelsea that would bust Real's salary structure. No player here is in that range and we didn't want to go there," Schuster said.

Ballack has not played since April and is still recovering from two ankle surgeries.

Chelsea has dropped the midfielder from its Champions League roster, prompting speculation in the German media that Ballack may be on his way out.

Germany team officials have criticized Chelsea's treatment of the Germany captain and coach Joachim Loew said he would like to discuss Ballack's situation with Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho.     

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 02:36:50 PM »

That's always the line when big players get dropped. Wenger say that about Lehman too and he turn out for Germany in the Euro qualifiers. Both Ballack and Shevchenko not injured, but they not going to get match fit on the sidelines so they will keep saying ''recovering from injury'' since neither up to best fitness to challenge for a first team spot...and never will be with Mourinho pulling the strings for their participation. especially cause both probably say they not playing reserve team games.
So yuh trying to tell me neither one ah dem had surgery?

Personally I think Feliziano and doublet750 have it right.

ALL of we dont knoe personally what happen so we cant say a thing....

secondly i did hear it was a mistake by da medical staff who speculated he wouldnt be back fit in time by early december which would mean he would only play 1 or 2 group games and only a handfull of minutes .....this is why it was done ....

Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>