May 01, 2024, 11:16:57 PM

Author Topic: Anybody knows why Jack want to get rid of Camps now ?  (Read 3129 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody knows why Jack want to get rid of Camps now ?
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »
I was wondering why jack seems to want to see the back of one of his main stooges ..... Does anyone know why he was asking camps to leave ? did Camps ask a question or speak during a meeting or something ? i notice Jack letting him stew in the latest Jones matter ...

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody knows why Jack want to get rid of Camps now ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »
Maybe he hoping Camps just take the heat for everything, and everybody forget he stuttering ass
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
He ready to install Daryan
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »
Maybe Jack wants to bring in Daryan.......................

However, this seems to remind me of a FIFA tactic. Remember to law suit about Mastercard? The guy who took the blame was removed from his post before the court case. Then, miraculously, after FIFA was found guilty, he was given an even better job!

With the court case against the blacklisted players approaching, maybe Jack wants to remove Camps. Then if the players win, Warner can say it was all Camps fault and he's not around anymore.

Of course it won't work. Just removing Camps won't save Warner.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
Just as a diversion.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »
Rumor is that Jack fed up with having to ask  camps to take off de Garlic necklace when he come into the office
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
Camps probably went to the bathroom and didnt say "please"....Jack right who the hell camps think he is......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
Jack already told Camps what his new position (not de benn ova and smile position....dat stayin fuh life) is going to be.

In his brief address, Warner said: “Mr Camps, it’s time for you to resign from your president of T&TFF and become an executive president like in some of the other countries.

FULL THREAD HERE
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
After our youth team appearence in Korea Uncle Jack told me he was visited by the ghost of football past (Dom Basil) and had an epiphany.....he has finally seen the error of his ways and has vowed never to raff another penny from T&T football. He now wants only to do good for his national team and his country. He has sworn a blood oath to defend our football against its real enemy, the GOVERNMENT. Inspired by the ethical principles of FIFA,  he is asking Oliver Camps to retire to pave the way for a younger, independent person such as Shaka Hislop whom he has less chance of influencing. Thank you Jack.   :'( :'( :'(

Serious.......

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
After our youth team appearence in Korea Uncle Jack told me he was visited by the ghost of football past (Dom Basil) and had an epiphany.....he has finally seen the error of his ways and has vowed never to raff another penny from T&T football. He now wants only to do good for his national team and his country. He has sworn a blood oath to defend our football against its real enemy, the GOVERNMENT. Inspired by the ethical principles of FIFA,  he is asking Oliver Camps to retire to pave the way for a younger, independent person such as Shaka Hislop whom he has less chance of influencing. Thank you Jack.   :'( :'( :'(

Serious.......

So he decide to lift de Jacklist den?  ::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 12:58:40 PM »
Rumor is that Jack fed up with having to ask camps to take off de Garlic necklace when he come into the office

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: gyahlic and dem apotropes does only work on bitees like camps. Master Vampires like jacula does eat dat right off man chest.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 01:07:53 PM »
After our youth team appearence in Korea Uncle Jack told me he was visited by the ghost of football past (Dom Basil) and had an epiphany.....he has finally seen the error of his ways and has vowed never to raff another penny from T&T football. He now wants only to do good for his national team and his country. He has sworn a blood oath to defend our football against its real enemy, the GOVERNMENT. Inspired by the ethical principles of FIFA,  he is asking Oliver Camps to retire to pave the way for a younger, independent person such as Shaka Hislop whom he has less chance of influencing. Thank you Jack.   :'( :'( :'(

Serious.......

So he decide to lift de Jacklist den? ::)

Nah dem fellas is "greedy mercenaries" only interested in sukkin T&T dry........ ::)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 11:30:28 PM »
I think your question may have just answered itself  ;D ;D ;D

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 04:46:44 AM »
Just as a diversion.
Men on here swear by Lincoln Philips...me ent know the man or nuttin, but I feel the move by Jack is to really let camps take the fall and give him a CFU post or something.  Install another yes man (anybody have any evidence that Lincoln wouldn't be just another camps?) like Alvin Corneal (who strangely seem to be havin only good things to say about TTFF and team and not a peep about any blacklist or anything)...everybody will be dumbfounded by the handwaving....settlement with players (so players ent have no reason to unite and try to oust Alvin Corneal or whichever YEs man there while Jack lay low and say something like - I done with T&T footbal forever...den after a year we seein him again).  20 more years of jack warner in we tail.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 09:30:20 AM »
 Anybody knows why Jack want to get rid of Camps now ?

Answer- 173 million reasons
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 08:36:49 AM »
Jack see his behaviour is uguly
Having Camps around would be just another uguly
One and one is just 2 uguly..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Then again there may be about another 200 + million reasons

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
Trini people...does it mean..there is problem in the T&TFF camp.......

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 09:38:42 AM »
I only reading de papers but it seems like Camps in the last week has made more statements than in his entire thirty sumpting years in football...I wonder if we will see the back of him now  ???
Fellas like Alvin, Lincoln etc. so vocal when dey on de outside does boil down like badgee when dey in de fold....
Maybe Camps go spill de beans on jack now :devil: Come on Ollie ..be ah man ..for once ..get rid of the spaghetti syndrome ..when de water get hot is not de time to go soft on us !
173 reasons someone said....leh we see if Fifa go ban we now !

1]; } ?>