April 27, 2024, 10:54:10 AM

Author Topic: El Salvador - Trinidad and Tobago Friendly  (Read 6517 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
El Salvador - Trinidad and Tobago Friendly
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:36:47 AM »
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/results/male.html#

13/10/2007 SAN SALVADOR 

Hope this one comes off  ;D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 07:39:05 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: El Salvador - Trinidad and Tobago Friendly
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:36:06 AM »
waiting.......

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:42:21 AM »
We have a score to settle with them, but doh hold yuh breath....
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »
We have a score to settle with them, but doh hold yuh breath....
I tell my co-worker if day beat us again I going and duct tape him to his mailbox :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 08:52:20 AM »
steeeuppppsss it ain't make no sense fielding a B squad and Jack have all the best players on a f$%^ing black list >:( >:( >:(

Wase ah time friendly if we cah have we vets

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
steeeuppppsss it ain't make no sense fielding a B squad and Jack have all the best players on a f$%^ing black list >:( >:( >:(

nah man it will give the other players much needed  exposure ........ yuh know.....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »
FESFUT annouced the friendly on Tuesday night (Sept 4th). Rodrigo Calvo, president of FESFUT, says he got confirmation from one Jack Warner who apparently runs T&T football or something so (my spanish is not too good). It will be a home-away series, Oct 13 being in San Salvador. The return in Port of Spain was meant to be in November - but will be on an early FIFA date next year. It says T&T has other plans for November FIFA dates.

This was published back on the 6th - at the time they were expecting to possibly play Jamaica on the 12th - but nothing came of it.

Contra Trinidad y Tobago en octubre
Por: Christian Peñate (La Prensa Grafica)

Jamaica todavía no confirma si jugará el 12 de septiembre.

9/6/2007

La selección nacional ya tiene rival para la fecha FIFA del próximo 13 de octubre: Trinidad y Tobago. Así lo confirmó el comité ejecutivo de la Federación Salvadoreña de Fútbol (FESFUT) la noche del martes.

Rodrigo Calvo, presidente de la FESFUT, señaló que recibió la confirmación del dirigente trinitense Jack Warner, quien también es el presidente de la CONCACAF, para realizar el juego amistoso en la fecha antes indicada. Esta serie ante el equipo caribeño será a visita recíproca. En el primer partido la azul jugará como local en el estadio Cuscatlán.

Según Calvo, la azul devolverá la visita en las primeras fechas FIFA del próximo año. El federativo dijo en un inicio que la visita a Trinidad y Tobago estaba planificada para una fecha FIFA de noviembre de este año, pero aclaró que el conjunto caribeño ya tiene otros compromisos para ese período.

El seleccionador nacional, Carlos de los Cobos, vio con buenos ojos el fogueo ante los trinitenses debido a que los primeros rivales de El Salvador en el camino hacia Sudáfrica 2010, que inicia en febrero próximo, serán del Caribe.

“Me parece conveniente, porque seguramente en las primeras instancias de la eliminatoria nos toque enfrentar equipos del área del Caribe. Debemos ir compitiendo con equipos de esas características, fuertes, rápidos, contundentes”, señaló el técnico nacional.

En cuanto a la fecha FIFA del 12 de septiembre todavía no hay nada confirmado. El comité ejecutivo de la FESFUT sigue a la espera de una respuesta de la selección de Jamaica.

Calvo explicó que los huracanes que han azotado la zona del Caribe han afectado la comunicación con estos países. “Sabemos que ya estamos contra el tiempo. Esperamos que se pueda solventar esa situación”, puntualizó el jefe federativo.

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »
i don't mean any disrespect to our locally based players but i ent going to any game where the best of T&T is not represented. They could bring Brazil, Germany or Tobago XI and it will hurt me to no end but i will not attend. To do so says that i accept or even support the local federation, their special adviser and the blacklist.

If England fields a league one side for even a friendly, much less a regional competition, that stadium will be bare and there will be riots in the streets.

At some point Trinidad fans have to take responsibility and realize that even little things like showing up to a game waving a flag sends a message... sometimes it's the wrong one

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
If what E-man saying is true about the home and away games with them, there is a chance the blacklisted will be back, I mean jack will want the stands to be full at home, and for that to happen he might invite back some of the blacklisted to play.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »
If what E-man saying is true about the home and away games with them, there is a chance the blacklisted will be back, I mean jack will want the stands to be full at home, and for that to happen he might invite back some of the blacklisted to play.

Invite is right.. Dat is like when you see de carnival dance say "and special invite to bunji garlin and Iwa " but it was only Rocky De Wax Wizard who really get pay. Guess who showing up? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »

good luck with that

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 03:30:34 PM »
Who want to bet we end up playing Greneda.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 03:37:51 PM »
bullshit
Hart for president

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 04:13:47 PM »
nah man it will give the other players much needed  exposure ........ yuh know.....
I think what Grskywalker is indirectly saying is that ALL of the TnT Football Supporters have to join with the Jacklisted players and fight against this treatment that the BEST players of TnT are experiencing.
if we support the B team we inadvertently support how Jackula is treating the jacklisted players.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 06:25:22 PM »
El Salvador beat us in the Gold Cup with TNT team coming off a Caribbean tournament and match ready, so what you think the out come would be if we not even prepared for a small goal tournament
and don't have anyof the WC veterans to represent

It has been a steady decline from Germany.  :( >:(

Is best we send the u-17's' :-\

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 09:52:46 PM »
I go believe dat when i see berris and disgruntled agree about stern.

Is best we send the u-17's'

Yeh...buh wha bout intercol?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 10:06:56 PM »
In d words of Nicki Crosby yeah right. Believe it when d referre blow d whistle
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 02:49:22 AM »
Last night Fox Sports listed all the friendlies of the day and gavethe results.  They also listed Guatemala V Trinidad and Tobago then said that the game was postponed.  Steeuuupps.  Ah wonder who tell them that!  Ah just laugh me head off.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
My team for El Salvador.

Jan Michael Williams, Cleon John.

Keyeno Thomas, Carlon Murray, Glenton Wolfe, Fabien Lewis.

Stephan David, Kerry Baptiste, Kevon Neaves, Marvin Oliver, Josmir Belgrave, Khaleem Hyland, Trent Noel, Andre Pacheco.

Jason Marcano, Richard Roy, Robbie Findley, Keyode Legall.

Starters

Williams
Lewis, Murray, Thomas, Wolfe
Baptiste, Noel, Pacheco
            Oliver
         Findley, Roy

Subs

Hyland for Noel
Neaves for Pacheco
Belgrave for Oliver
Legall for Roy
Marcano for Findley
David For Baptiste
John for Williams
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 10:48:59 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »
i don't mean any disrespect to our locally based players but i ent going to any game where the best of T&T is not represented. They could bring Brazil, Germany or Tobago XI and it will hurt me to no end but i will not attend. To do so says that i accept or even support the local federation, their special adviser and the blacklist.

If England fields a league one side for even a friendly, much less a regional competition, that stadium will be bare and there will be riots in the streets.

At some point Trinidad fans have to take responsibility and realize that even little things like showing up to a game waving a flag sends a message... sometimes it's the wrong one
True ting dat! but today's trinbagonian don't like football as compared to yesterday trini's, and it's fair to say without ah doubt that we are not a footballing nation even though football is our favorite pass time, oh shyte!! i forgot carnival and fete, ah take dat back, our 3rd favorite pass time. so don't expect nothing from the minimal fans we have home, dey cant even get together for a BBQ,and jack warner is fully aware of that, and is capitalising on it as well, banking on it for that matter. i saw canada in protest to their federation at the friendly in T.O. yesterday and let me tell you, they showed more heart than our little jokey protest we had in the gold cup, they all wore black Tshirts and i am sure that's not the end of it, maybe just the begining. the true trinibago fans are on this site, and maybe a few who don't know about this site at home aswell as abroad, but all in all this is my assesment of the whole fiasco. jack warner is we daddy and not a very good one at that, he provides for us very well, but he's an abusive dad who makes the laws and lays the smack down. the only differance wid that analogy and reality is, kids grow up and is able to walk away from that kind of abuse, but wid jack being the boss of us, we have to wait until he's dead , and that's still not a gaurantee that his rageme will not continue . remember is old black men we dealing wid, they have no pride ,no shame and no sense of accomplishment, it's all about their alter ego. so just put jack in a catogory with mobuto, amin, gerry, bernham,mengestoo, babangitta, abbacha, and mubarrak. ah would ah put sadam in the mix but he not black enough. need i saw more! yes!!! may GOD help T&T on the whole.                                      less than positive.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:06:24 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »
My team for El Salvador.

Stephan David, Kerry Baptiste, Kevon Neaves, Marvin Oliver, Josmir Belgrave, Khaleem Hyland, Trent Noel, Andre Pacheco.

Starters

Williams
Baptiste, Noel, Pacheco
            Oliver
         Findley, Roy

Subs

Hyland for Noel
Neaves for Pacheco
Belgrave for Oliver
Legall for Roy
Marcano for Findley
David For Baptiste
John for Williams
Legall is a Guyanese Sam.
Live large and prosper!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 03:29:20 PM »
allyuh like chain up..tnt playing ah SSFL all star team

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 05:13:29 PM »
My team for El Salvador.

Starters

Williams
Baptiste, Noel, Pacheco
            Oliver
         Findley, Roy

Subs

Hyland for Noel
Neaves for Pacheco
Belgrave for Oliver
Legall for Roy
Marcano for Findley
David For Baptiste
John for Williams

steuuupppss

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 05:50:41 AM »
Legall is a Guyanese Sam.

My bad.... I swear he was from T&T.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »
Well, I called it, I said in an earlier post that the blacklisted would be back in time for this game, so that the home game stands would be full, now I know they say they might not get pick for it, but watch and see some EX-blacklisted players getting call up for it. You heard it here first.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:31:43 PM by triniairman »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »
My team for El Salvador.

Starters

Williams
Baptiste, Noel, Pacheco
            Oliver
         Findley, Roy

Subs

Hyland for Noel
Neaves for Pacheco
Belgrave for Oliver
Legall for Roy
Marcano for Findley
David For Baptiste
John for Williams
Sam yuh feel Oliver could make the international grade ?

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 01:35:32 AM »
El siguiente juego de la azul y blanco será ante Trinidad y Tobago, el próximo miércoles 17 de octubre. El juego ante los caribeños será también en el Estadio Cuscatlán, a las 7:00 de la noche.

Para ambos encuentros amistosos de la escuadra nacional, el Comité Ejecutivo de la Federación Salvadoreña de Fútbol (Fesfut) dispuso que los aficionados que compren un boleto para el juego ante los ticos automáticamente podrán asistir al encuentro ante los triniteños con la misma entrada. De lo contrario, igual se podrán adquirir boletos sólo para el choque del 17 de octubre.

http://www.elsalvador.com/mwedh/nota/nota_completa.asp?idCat=6429&idArt=1754025

El Salvador - T & T on October 17.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 06:13:32 AM »
spanglish ;D

Friendly
Selection to four days to face ticos
Varinia Escalante
Tuesday, 9 of October of 2007
 "the group of players of the Selection continues preparing itself for its blank before the ticos, the 13 of October.  L
to National Selection it continues with his preparation for the blank encounter that will maintain against its similar of Costa Rica. The friendly one is programmed for this Saturday 13 of October, in the Cuscatlán Stage of San Salvador, to 7:00 at night.
Like third day of work, the selected ones continue sharpening details for this commitment.

Actually of today, the only newness was the absence of Mardoqueo Henríquez, FAS player. The rest of players (25 which they were summoned by Carlos of the Cobos, from the past Sunday at night) made the training with normality.

On the other hand, the representative tico would travel to the east country Thursday, to become aclimated themselves and to prepare themselves with all seriousness for this encounter.

The following blue game of and the white one will be before Trinidad and Tobago, the next Wednesday 17 of October. The game before the Caribbean ones will be also in the Cuscatlán Stage, to 7:00 at night.

To both friendly encounter of the national square, the Executive Committee of the Salvadoran Federation of Soccer (Fesfut) arranged that the fans who automatically buy a ticket for the game before the ticos will be able to attend the encounter before the triniteños with the same entrance. Otherwise, equal tickets only for the shock of the 17 of October will be able to be acquired.

The Plan of Security of the encounter before the Costa Ricans will be presented by sources Polici'a Nacional Civil (PNC) this Thursday, in hours in the morning.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:27:17 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »
Today is d 1o d game is now d 17 who is d side but we go blame Wim if it come of and we get a handful
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
 why men talkin llike we not gonna use we full squad? all due respect to the B team players who held it down over the last year, , but leh we include the original A team in we talk  nah..

1]; } ?>