April 19, 2024, 12:49:42 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Watford  (Read 4260 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Southampton vs Watford
« on: September 15, 2007, 09:20:31 PM »
This game is tomorrow, if you got TVants, it's showing on there tomorrow. Hopefully Stern get ah run.
 13:15 Watford - Southampton

http://www.myp2p.eu/Programs/TVAnts.htm download TVants.

http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match1.htm  Then click on play in the TVants space.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:31:13 PM by triniairman »

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Southampton vs Watford
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »
stern starting?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 07:23:43 AM »
Yes he started but got subbed in the 45th min.  It's half-time and the game is tied 1-1.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 07:43:45 AM »
Yes he started but got subbed in the 45th min.  It's half-time and the game is tied 1-1.

that's never a good sign

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 08:10:10 AM »
Watford win 3-2

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »
a Southampton fan who is a neighbour, come an ring my doorbell and introduce himself..and he was happy like pappy how although they lost KJ, they got SJ, who is ah bigger goalscorer out of T&T, to  quote the man " Heh,heh, I dued me humework u knew" - Brit accent..
I look at meh wife, ah look at he, and ah look at the ground....later ah tell the wife ah was think bout cuffin him down onetime...well ah jus expressed my pleasure to meet him, and wish dem all the best...buh the way this man jumpy an ting, I start praying Stern do the do, for my family sake...cause this fella , soundin like ah bundown yuh house kinda-fan...well ah consult ah nex neighbour an he tell  meh dah fella not so serious, just then he say look behind yew max (irish accent), - ah man walkin dong the road in ah Canadiens hockey juzzy, in d summer..."dem es d bastards ye ave to look out fer lad", ah say yeah, why ? he say "dem dint even leek hockey, dem jus ger fur d fights"......to much sports fans round here yes
Well guess who ring meh bell yesterday, the man givin meh ah reminder Stern playing, and don't miss it....an Stern only play 45..how he play, any personal reports...whey ah stand..should I move ?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 10:46:30 AM »
how he play, any personal reports...whey ah stand..should I move ?
Based on de player ratings on the Southampton message boards, most of dem giving him 4's and 5's. Say he slow and eh really do nothing. Sound like he had a bad game. Even by his current standards. He ain't hold the ball up like he usually does. He ain't make no chances like he usually does. Sound like he was just dey.

He need somebody more mobile to play with. I think it was a mistake to start him with Rasiak. Two of them too similar in style. No surprise Beenie does stick with Rasiak up front for Poland like he did with Stern. They both bring the same things to the table, except Stern a little more physical.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
a Southampton fan who is a neighbour, come an ring my doorbell and introduce himself..and he was happy like pappy how although they lost KJ, they got SJ, who is ah bigger goalscorer out of T&T, to  quote the man " Heh,heh, I dued me humework u knew" - Brit accent..
I look at meh wife, ah look at he, and ah look at the ground....later ah tell the wife ah was think bout cuffin him down onetime...well ah jus expressed my pleasure to meet him, and wish dem all the best...buh the way this man jumpy an ting, I start praying Stern do the do, for my family sake...cause this fella , soundin like ah bundown yuh house kinda-fan...well ah consult ah nex neighbour an he tell  meh dah fella not so serious, just then he say look behind yew max (irish accent), - ah man walkin dong the road in ah Canadiens hockey juzzy, in d summer..."dem es d bastards ye ave to look out fer lad", ah say yeah, why ? he say "dem dint even leek hockey, dem jus ger fur d fights"......to much sports fans round here yes
Well guess who ring meh bell yesterday, the man givin meh ah reminder Stern playing, and don't miss it....an Stern only play 45..how he play, any personal reports...whey ah stand..should I move ?

Check yuh PM
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 01:56:27 PM »

:rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 02:15:53 PM »
Based on de player ratings on the Southampton message boards, most of dem giving him 4's and 5's. Say he slow and eh really do nothing. Sound like he had a bad game. Even by his current standards. He ain't hold the ball up like he usually does. He ain't make no chances like he usually does. Sound like he was just dey.

He need somebody more mobile to play with. I think it was a mistake to start him with Rasiak. Two of them too similar in style. No surprise Beenie does stick with Rasiak up front for Poland like he did with Stern. They both bring the same things to the table, except Stern a little more physical.
I swore it was sagonowsky and not raisak who was polish , oh well i guess i need to be more attentive this rounds.          positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »

I swore it was sagonowsky and not raisak who was polish , oh well i guess i need to be more attentive this rounds.          positive.
Both of them Polish.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »
so allyuh feel it easy to "go down" a division and be all excited about it??...all fired up..??..

Stern all the best to you.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Good luck Max!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 05:31:23 PM »

Berris?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »
so allyuh feel it easy to "go down" a division and be all excited about it??...all fired up..??..

Stern all the best to you.....

#14 just get a magnifying glass and read mih sig. We go ketch them when they least expect it...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »
well if you need help go here :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 09:37:25 PM »
The way them Southampton fans describing his play, and the fact he get taken off at half time, I wondering if maybe he was injured. Because the player they talkin bout ent sounding like Stern.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 06:04:10 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
Here is a picture of Stern in action in the 2nd half

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 03:31:15 PM »
Here is a picture of Stern in action in the 2nd half

U SURE U ENT PHOTOSHOP DAT ::) :D

1]; } ?>