April 24, 2024, 12:52:33 PM

Author Topic: malabar out intercol?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
malabar out intercol?
« on: September 20, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »
anyone heard anything about it, was told they were playin guys that don`t attend the school, so i think all teams that have to play em for the rest of the season gets +3 goals

oh i was lookin for the tigers thread btu didn`t find it, but i take in degame at moka yest. honestly not realy impressed de #7 look ok, and he scored a bueaty mins after missin a sitter. #17 de national guy ( don`t know  his name) he have skill but for me the guy lazy not gettin back to help his right back, and the #10 for de moka boys look good, but a lil to small,

i think touches said that is he ole school, boy teach them fellars how to beat drums na, imagne dem on top and ain`t even makin a lil mass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: malabar out intercol?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 12:41:37 AM »
I will find out I hope dey band dem as well, slackness is not to b encouraged
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline heete

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 10:32:54 AM »
how Trinity play?..............i hear dey running buh dey throwing way.....

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
they looked good not outstandin but good, de #4 i don`t think he shud be there was always flat footed, the one time he actually traped the ball was whe it was called back, when they were on top i don`t think they were tryin to really score but more kinda show off, the goalie good also, the top men big and powerful but not really playin together, there was a guy can`t remember what tey were callin him or his # but i think if he didn`t get injured they wud not have lost, casue he was hittin hard and tigers players were thinkin twice befor they go into him.

for me there best player was the # 10,

oh san juan fans todat is a repeat of last yr final, fatima vs san juan,  in a warm up  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 10:07:14 PM »
Read in papers today that Malabar really get throw out
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 07:09:51 AM »
oh de game with fatima didn`t play again, not sure why but hopefully we`ll meet em int he big 5

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 07:12:14 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>