March 28, 2024, 04:25:28 AM

Author Topic: Are Chelsea the new Chicago Bulls?  (Read 6556 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Are Chelsea the new Chicago Bulls?
« on: September 24, 2007, 09:15:58 AM »
Allyuh remember long time in the Jordan era when the whole of Trinidad was Bulls fans?  Showtime Lakers fans turn and went to support the Bulls and all.

Where all the Bulls fans gone boy?  Yuh cyah even see a Bulls cap to buy in town now.

Same thing with Chelsea now.  Watch and see how quick man start to jump off the Chelsea bandwagon.  Mind allyuh break allyuh ankle eh.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:18:19 AM by Jahyouth »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Are Chelsea the new Chicago Bulls?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:20:52 AM »
Wha you saying boy, men here is Chelsea fans from birth. They never back a side until they fall in love with Chelsea.

Seriously though, they will stick it out. You will here some men backing Mourinho next side becaue they like him feel he get a raw deal, especially when he end up at a big side.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:28:43 AM »
gunners playing good ball

fire bun chelski
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 09:38:48 AM »
Might be closer to the new Leeds!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 09:39:13 AM »
chel who?

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 09:50:17 AM »
It to early to tell, lets look at de attendence for there next home game plus how they do over de next few months. and then come janurary when transfer window opens an men start runnin from chelski we'll see how much fans left....

UTD 4 EVER.....
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »
Is only trini supporters does jump from club to club. Most football supporters is do or die wid them club. I remember being in a bar for the CL final between Arsenal & Barca and it had 6 Italian workers in the bar. When they come peep and see what everyone watching dem just turn and walk back to the bar. No Milan or Juventus in the final dem eh even watchin. I remember meh pardnah say "wey real die hard boy"
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »
if de ship sink, look for me down below hugging de anchor...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »
Lol....de man say Leeds yes.

But yeah, I remember back in '99/2000 watching EPl and saying..."but whey de ass Leeds come from?  Dem was never no big side??"

As quick as they appear they disappear...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 11:35:57 AM »
gunners playing good ball

fire bun chelski

:beermug:  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »
Shaun Wright-Phillips is Ron Harper first cousin

arrite.....ah just make dat up
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 12:04:05 PM »
So y'all saying that if Ferguson leave, and from then on Ronaldo, Rooney and the rest ah pretty boys start leaving; y'all will still spend ur money to go see Man U.

Yeah right
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
So y'all saying that if Ferguson leave, and from then on Ronaldo, Rooney and the rest ah pretty boys start leaving; y'all will still spend ur money to go see Man U.

Yeah right

look the cracks start to show already!   

If yuh is a real supporter the club is bigger than any player or coach.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »
I hear dey done start putting chelsea fans on de endangered species list.....so allyuh know what it is going on. :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »

Yeah right

you sound like a TRUE bandwagonist........

CLUB FIRST everything else second.

UTD 4 EVER.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 12:28:50 PM »
as always ill respect and watch any good  football from any team...but ill always love my chelsea

as the saying goes...till death do us part

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 12:31:11 PM »

But yeah, I remember back in '99/2000 watching EPl and saying..."but whey de ass Leeds come from?  Dem was never no big side??"

Funny that yuh say that because is Leeds probably Chelsea fans' most hated non-London rival stemming out of the 1980 cup final.

Even now, with all Chelsea's success them men does still take time to get kicks off of Leeds in the 3rd division. Very funny because Chelsea was heading down the same path as Leeds with debt and no Champions League guarantee before Abramovich bail them out.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 12:32:46 PM »

« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:27:54 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: elan on Today at 02:04:05 PM

Yeah right

UTD 4 EVER.

And u sound like "he does beat meh because he love meh"

I not saying I will stop support Chelsea, but as in anything when a system or organization starts falling apart it's hard to invest anything into it.

Talking aboutthe Bulls..I never supported them I remained true to the Lakers and took all oor beatings. Chelsea will be back.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 12:40:38 PM »
IS ONLY AH MATTER OF TIME CHELSEA WILL GET AH BIG NAME MANAGER.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 01:06:36 PM »

De man say de 'new Leeds',not the Leeds of old .Leeds was a big side, a regular in the Premiership dey did not just ''appear'' .They got sent down in 2004 but was there for the past 12 yrs if not more.
For ah man that does talk plenty football, yuh really eh have ah clue. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 01:48:57 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »

That is a motto Hengland fans make up since they realise they cyah even buy a (nother) World Cup or Euro... :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »

Yeah right

UTD 4 EVER.

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO SOCA WARRIORS FIRST AND FOREMOST

we  T & T local clubs 2nd (W Connection in my case)

foreign club last & on TV for entertainment value

i man from south...not south london or south manchester

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »

De man say de 'new Leeds',not the Leeds of old .Leeds was a big side, a regular in the Premiership dey did not just ''appear'' .They got sent down in 2004 but was there for the past 12 yrs if not more.

From what I remember it was financial trouble that began the demise of modern day Leeds. I think their best era was in the 60's & 70"s...and they had a few decent seasons in the early '00's including a run out or two in the Champions's league & UEFA Cup.

They're on a good streak now (100% record) in League one, but started off with a 15 point deduction- so they're still close to the cellar with only 7 points or so.... The bartender in my local watering hole is a die hard Leeds man....so he's gimme de latest whenever I stop by.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »

Funny that yuh say that because is Leeds probably Chelsea fans' most hated non-London rival stemming out of the 1980 cup final.

Even now, with all Chelsea's success them men does still take time to get kicks off of Leeds in the 3rd division. Very funny because Chelsea was heading down the same path as Leeds with debt and no Champions League guarantee before Abramovich bail them out.

True talk...

One big difference with Leeds is that they won more on sheer grit than with any real motherlode of talent, ala Chelsea... as fitting a candidate for the 'form v. class' dichotomy if ever there was any.

I remember how much I disliked Danny Mills and was hoping somebody would break him up, lol.  cyah really say there's anybody on Chelsea that ah dislike quite as much.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
Not  really the subject of the thread, but in all fairness to the Bulls, when Jordan left, it wasn't just about Jordan, Phil JAckson left, and the whole backbone of the team. I actually remmber a report about Randy Brown I think it was having 11 strokes on his shoe fotr the number of players that had left the team

I am a man started following basketball during the second bulls championship and i fell in love with that team. When Jordan retired the first time, I stuck with them because the teams wasn't just Jordan. Most of the supporting cast stayed.
But when men dismantle a team like that the second time around, it make no sense calling it the same team. In any case, the NBA has become a sheep bartering arena more than anything else. I haven't watched a full basketball game since the 1998 finals for that very reason.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »

Is English even your first language?  Look at the year in question...1999.  Now when you stop and consider that it was a subjective and not an objective statement (I know you too schupid to understand the difference) you'll recognized that nothing was posited as a fact.  My knowledge of Leeds spans the 80s, that's about it.  Now look at their record over that span and into the late nineties and you'll see that it was only under David O'Leary (beginning in 1997) that Leeds actually started to make some noise.  I wasn't following the EPL around that time so when I see Leeds kicking team ass in 1999, missing out on their rise to prominence the prior two years...of course it will seem "out of the blue" to me.  12 years my ass...you need to go back and look up their history.

I swear some ah allyuh men sole purpose on here is just tuh look fuh friggin talk.  

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 04:17:51 PM »

Is English even your first language?  Look at the year in question...1999.  Now when you stop and consider that it was a subjective and not an objective statement (I know you too schupid to understand the difference) you'll recognized that nothing was posited as a fact.  .  Now look at their record over that span and into the late nineties and you'll see that it was only under David O'Leary (beginning in 1997) that Leeds actually started to make some noise.  I wasn't following the EPL around that time so when I see Leeds kicking team ass in 1999, missing out on their rise to prominence the prior two years...of course it will seem "out of the blue" to me.  12 years my ass...you need to go back and look up their history.

I swear some ah allyuh men sole purpose on here is just tuh look fuh friggin talk.  

Wham you is ah spanger or wha how you always so jumpy ??? . Nobody eh looking for talk, de name ah dis forum is 'Talk yuh Talk' and when ppl like you talk shit in ah open forum doh vex when ppl who know what dey talking bout correct yuh.Leeds was in de premiership from 1992 to 2004, how much yrs that is ? if yuh cyar count doh be ashamed tuh ask somebody tuh help yuh.I doh need to go back and look up nuttin YOU on de odda hand shud get YOUR facts straight. BUT if yuh doh know better,as you say,''My knowledge of Leeds spans the 80s, that's about it''  den yuh shuddnt talk wha yuh doh know and worst yet, geh defensive when   corrected......
Based on your ignorance I would have to excuse you, but for the record Leeds was ah big team... once upon ah time.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 08:50:56 PM »
Not all Laker fans did turn to d Bulls.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »
Wham you is ah spanger or wha how you always so jumpy ??? . Nobody eh looking for talk, de name ah dis forum is 'Talk yuh Talk' and when ppl like you talk shit in ah open forum doh vex when ppl who know what dey talking bout correct yuh.Leeds was in de premiership from 1992 to 2004, how much yrs that is ? if yuh cyar count doh be ashamed tuh ask somebody tuh help yuh.I doh need to go back and look up nuttin YOU on de odda hand shud get YOUR facts straight. BUT if yuh doh know better,as you say,''My knowledge of Leeds spans the 80s, that's about it''  den yuh shuddnt talk wha yuh doh know and worst yet, geh defensive when   corrected......
Based on your ignorance I would have to excuse you, but for the record Leeds was ah big team... once upon ah time.

When yuh finish telling we what ah 'spanger' is yuh could avail yuhself and take a look at their record in that 12-year span...since you know what yuh talking 'bout nah:

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/ThroughTheyearsDetail/0,,10273~1033237,00.html

http://www.leedsutd-mad.co.uk/footydb/loadlghs.asp
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 10:16:53 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 11:07:35 PM »
Men in here is get carried away oui. Just the fact that allyuh comparing Chelsea to the 6 time champion bulls is a compliment to chelsea supporters.  Chelsea have the richest owner in English football, who even though had a very good coach, is determined not only to win, but to do it in style.  Minor bump in the road padnas. A BIG BIG BIG coach will be on the payroll soon and if we want, BIG BIG players. how does this constant input of big players and coaches compare to an old age/ end of the road bulls team? does the comparison make even a lick of sense? NOPE....was only asked to get a reaction......
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

1]; } ?>