April 27, 2024, 02:35:50 AM

Author Topic: Kidnapped, raped, tourtutred, beaten and called racial slurs!  (Read 12117 times)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Kidnapped, raped, tourtutred, beaten and called racial slurs!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 03:40:58 PM »
that white trash term i still debating wit myself whether it has a superiority complex added to it. My reasoning is that it may actually do because it is clearly stating that they are not the same as all other "whites" thus having to be differentiated as trash to say they are not at the normal superior level...You don't really hear people referring to black persons as black trash or adding something on to black to show that it is the lowest of that race so to speak. Altho ghetto is a term along with the n word that is thrown around.
I doh kno yes...more i think about it more i get confused so i done
but anyways i white so according to some on this board i hadda be racist..actually prob 75% racist since my pops kinda mix up...

hmmm ...about 75% eh?

so you hadda to be in conflict . ... maybe you should register a new name

"NYtrini75%whiteboy"  ;)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
you study NYTWB ..you really feel he give ah f**k what ppl think  :rotfl: 
Is like ah think American blacks and trini blacks are different ,American white and Trini whites are not the same .

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
well de reason i actually do think about it is that i currently am involved in a lot of diversity work here in Plattsburgh and am affiliated with the Center for Diversity Pluralism and Inclusion. So we discuss a lot of things to do with the different "isms" such as racism sexism classism ableism etc...Language is very powerful so i have been challenging myself to remove certain terms from my vocab that either are definitely oppressive or can be interpreted as such. That is why i seriously do think about whether i should or shouldnt use the term white trash and what would be the reason for not using it.
But Quagmire fairly accurate...I eh really care wah pple tink...i jus put that 75% out there cuz i dont see why pple always like to make sweeping general statements that they themselves probably dont believe. I doubt pple think all white pple in the world are actually racist. So why bother saying it. It is just as easy to simply say that there is still a lot of racist white persons around.
Back in Trini...

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
Asylumseeker if you say TWANA BRAWLEY story did not add up that dont mean yuh right , ask ALTON MAADOX the lawyer ,ask SHARPTON ,what about the postman who found  her in the garbage bin ,died while the case was going on so that he would not testify  it had lots of evidence that shows how guilty these people was .what difference do you think it would make if that place iz much more racist than where TWANA BRAWLEY was living . 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »
asylumseeker yuh rem the central park jugger ? six black boys went to jail for raping she ,did they do no but it was all because they was black DID THAT STORY ADD UP, yuh could go on an on and yuh would find that there iz a pattern ,why should i take a tourch light to search in the night when ah could see in the day light .

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
Asylumseeker if you say TWANA BRAWLEY story did not add up that dont mean yuh right , ask ALTON MAADOX the lawyer ,ask SHARPTON ,what about the postman who found  her in the garbage bin ,died while the case was going on so that he would not testify  it had lots of evidence that shows how guilty these people was .what difference do you think it would make if that place iz much more racist than where TWANA BRAWLEY was living . 

tawana "tell the truth" brawley - spike lee make me laugh with that one :rotfl:

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 11:25:45 PM »
Another example of demented behaviour

John Jamelske
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you didn't know about images on Wikipedia •Jump to: navigation, search

Jamelske's mug shotJohn T. Jamelske, born 1935, is a serial rapist who, from 1988 to his apprehension in 2003, kidnapped a series of women and held them captive in a concrete bunker beneath the yard of his home in De Witt, a suburb of Syracuse, New York.

Contents [hide]
1 Biography
1.1 The dungeon
1.2 Abductions
1.3 Discovery
2 After Discovery
3 External links

[edit] Biography
Born to John and Wanda Jamelske, John was an only son that they raised in the DeWitt area. He graduated from Fayetteville High School in 1953. Classmates did not recall him for much other than severe acne and the unfortunate nickname of "Germs".

In September 1959, marriage plans were announced with Dorothy Richmond. The exact date of the wedding is unknown. They had three sons together. Dorothy worked as a school teacher, while John worked in Acme Markets and other grocery stores. Later he started working in a series of side jobs such as handyman and carpenter. Well known for his frugality, John amassed over one million dollars, which he invested in real estate.

Dorothy became bedridden in 1998, and died in 1999.

[edit] The dungeon
Reports of the dungeon's dimensions vary. The dungeon was eight feet high, 24 long and twelve wide. It was set up with a drain, lighting and an air-vent, with a foam pad for the victim to use as a mattress. Jamelske would tie his victims up with a chain that connected to an ankle bracelet. One reached the dungeon by first moving a storage shelf he used in his basement, then move a steel door behind that, then crawl on one's knees a few feet until they reached another steel door, which opened up into the hidden room. The entry was a small box located just under the top of the room, so the person entering had to turn around and step down into the room via a small three rung ladder.

There was a lock on outside of the door to the room, as well as a lock on the first door behind the shelving unit in the basement. This made it impossible for the victim to break free due his constant locking of locks. If the victim had killed her captor, she would not have been able to escape due to the victim unaware of the combination to the lock.

The dungeon had many things written on the wall, most notably religious phrases as well as numerous peace symbols. When the police had found the dungeon they had contacted one of the known victims to link Jamelske to her testimony by asking what three words were written on the wall. She correctly responded "Wall of Thugs". A crucifix hung by the door, next to "PEACE TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE", as well as the words "HATE", "READY TO RUCUSS, SO BRING ON THE PAIN" in deep crimson.

In the center of the room was a stained bathtub sat on top of a raised wooden deck. It was here that the victims were forced to bathe using a garden hose. There was a drain plug but no plumbing. When the tub was drained, the water had nowhere to go but on the cement floor of the dungeon where it remained until it evaporated, making the room damp and moldy. An aluminum frame chair with no seat was positioned over a pail; a crude toilet that was used to further degrade the captives. A clock radio sat on top of a filthy portable refrigerator. Next to a yellow extension cord which ran out from a hole in the top of the walls was an eight inch aluminum hose that pumped warm air from the house furnace.

There was also a calendar in which the victims had to mark each day. Noted was the letters "B", "S", and "T" written on the dates. Investigators later discovered these letters were made by the victims who were made to record each date they had sex (S), bathed (B) or brushed their teeth (T).

The existence of Jamelske's dungeon was held as no secret. During the mid-1980s, he was actually assisted by his son Brian in constructing the inexpensive wooden framework used for it. The room was constructed under the concept of a novelty addition to the house. Sandra Badgley, Brian's girlfriend during the 90's, even let her two daughters hold a sleepover in there during 1996. When interviewed about the scandal, one of the daughters stated that it had been referred to as a bomb shelter.

This same son Brian later drove Jamelske and one of his victims to an airport. Jamelske allegedly told his son that the blindfolded girl had a weight problem and that her parents had asked Jamelske to keep her at his home until she lost weight.

All victims are of different ethnic origins: Native American, Latino, Vietnamese, black, and white.

[edit] Abductions
In October 1988, Jamelske abducted his first victim, a 14-year-old girl Kirsten Howard, who is Native American. She was held captive for over two years, and had turned 17 by the time of her release. Jamelske compelled her to his will by threatening violence against her younger brother. She made no attempt to report to authorities after Jamelske released her.

In either 1995 or 1996, Jamelske abducted another 14 year-old. She was a runaway whom Jamelske abducted under the premise of paying her to deliver a secret package. Believing the ruse, the girl willingly walked into the dungeon and Jamelske closed the door behind her. Eventually Jamelske put a blindfold on her and drove her to somewhere in Syracuse and dropped her off.

On August 31, 1997, Jamelske kidnapped a 53-year-old woman off the street. She was a foreign refugee who spoke only limited English. He forced her into his car and took her to an abandoned house where he raped her. Then he tied her to a stack of flattened cardboard boxes and drove her to his house. During her captivity she was raped daily and was also forced to fulfill various menial tasks for Jamelske. She was released on May 23, 1998 at a Greyhound bus station with $50. She reported to the police that day, but nothing came of it. She claimed that the police didn't believe her, but Syracuse Police spokesman Sgt. Thomas Connellan stated that although they investigated all leads, they couldn't find anything out.

On May 11, 2001, a 26-year-old mother was walking home while on Acid. Jamelske offered her a ride home in his car, which the woman accepted due to the poor weather conditions. Jamelske took her back to the dungeon where he raped her daily. When she resisted, Jamelske gave her cigar burns, from which she developed an abcess on her lower back. Jamelske also manipulated her with claims that he was actually part of an underground slavery syndicate, of which the police were a part. The victim wanted to write home to her parents letting them know she was alive, and while Jamelske did agree she could only do so in stating that she was in a drug rehabilitation clinic. After her release, police investigations were complicated by this evidence. The victim also told police that he drove a tan 1974 Mercury Comet. Police searched unsuccessfully for registered Comets of this year and simply closed the case. It is noted that police failed to search any other year, as the car the John Jamelske drove was a 1975 Mercury Comet of the same color. Amazingly, the Syracuse police appeared on Dateline and blamed the victim for providing insufficient information.

[edit] Discovery
In October 2002, Jamelske picked up his final abductee. She was a 16-year-old runaway from Syracuse.

On April 3, 2003, Jamelske felt confident enough to take the girl out to karaoke at a local bar. Emboldened by this success, he then took her with him to a bottle and can redemption center, FM RETURNABLES, where she slipped away from Jamelske long enough to phone her sister. Although she only had a brief amount of time on the phone before the two had to leave, the girl's sister dialed *69 and called back the bottle return center and persuaded the worker to call 9-1-1. Police arrived after Jamelske had left, but were able to quickly track him down given descriptions from local businesses.

Jamelske would plead guilty to five counts of first degree kidnapping.

After the discovery of the dungeon, police also found several video recorded entries with at least one woman on the tape. In the tapes, the viewer can see Jamelske dancing, singing, and also exercising with said woman. While the woman does seem happy and animated in her video entries, jumping around and rapping with John, it is important to keep in mind she is being locked in a dungeon three feet underground and she is doing everything possible to appease her captor. Jamelske often told his captors that he was a part of New York police and had shown a fake badge he had found on the street years earlier, as well as telling them that he was under certain bosses that were making him do this. He told his victims under this story that the easier the daily rapes could occur the faster his bosses might let the girls out. In the video tape police found, the viewer can see the victim pleading with the potential "bosses" that it would be better if she were home and then she could do more fun stuff than what the viewer is seeing on the tape. She is noted to say "Be fast" (in reviewing her case and letting her out into freedom). While both are dancing, John Jamelske seconds this after a couple of beats, simply saying "Be fast".

Jamelske prefaced each rape with a Torah study, in which after a review of a certain passage and discussion he would then begin to rape the victim.

[edit] After Discovery
Jamelske is currently serving a term of 18 years to life. Part of his guilty plea agreement was that his assets would be sold off and divided among his victims. In a prison interview to MSNBC John Jamelske held the belief that what he did to the victims should not be punished, if at the most he believes for cheating on his wife he should receive a modest punishment. Once arrested he believed he would at the most spend a couple of days in jail, a fine, or community service because his mind did not register that what he did to his victims was in fact criminal. His lawyers had to spend many days after his arrest to make it clear to him that taking women and holding them in a dungeon is kidnapping.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 03:39:01 AM »

John Jamelske
"His lawyers had to spend many days after his arrest to make it clear to him that taking women and holding them in a dungeon is kidnapping."  :o
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 08:27:11 AM »
Asylumseeker if you say TWANA BRAWLEY story did not add up that dont mean yuh right , ask ALTON MAADOX the lawyer ,ask SHARPTON ,what about the postman who found  her in the garbage bin ,died while the case was going on so that he would not testify  it had lots of evidence that shows how guilty these people was .what difference do you think it would make if that place iz much more racist than where TWANA BRAWLEY was living

asylumseeker yuh rem the central park jugger ? six black boys went to jail for raping she ,did they do no but it was all because they was black DID THAT STORY ADD UP, yuh could go on an on and yuh would find that there iz a pattern ,why should i take a tourch light to search in the night when ah could see in the day light .

Iyah, lemme put it this way ... I know Amadou Diallo went down in a hail of bullets. I know Abner Louima was sodomized. I know Rodney King took a beating. I know Ousmane Zongo was shot in the back. I know the Patrick Dorismond story. I know also some other runnings. Tawana's situation degenerated into a factually deficient scene.

Read the Grand Jury conclusion:

Based upon all of the evidence that has been presented to the Grand Jury, we conclude that Tawana Brawley was not the victim of a forcible sexual assault by multiple assailants over a four-day period. There is no evidence that any sexual assault occurred. Tawana Brawley had significant contact with Apartment l9A Carnaby Drive at some time during her four-day disappearance. All of the items and instrumentalities necessary to account for the state of her appearance on Saturday, November 28, were present inside of or in the immediate vicinity of Apartment l9A. The Grand Jury concludes that Tawana Brawley was present in or near Apt. 19A when put into the condition in which she was discovered. The Grand Jury further concludes there is nothing in regard to Tawana Brawley's appearance on November 28 that is inconsistent with this condition having been self-inflicted.[/quote 

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »
asylumseeker as far as i could see that still dont mean what they say iz true the grand jury said abu jamal kill the cop in philladephia he rotten in jail and they have no evidence that he shot the cop .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 02:59:38 PM »
Zulu, my response to you is that there's a difference between 'ambiguous' and 'lacking a basis in fact'.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 08:09:26 PM »
NYTRINIWHITEBOY them people doh consider you as no whiteboy as far as they are concern you are west indian and i believe they are of the opinion that all west indians are black and when yuh speak that make the confirmation , did any one ah dem ever ask you if yuh iz from JA .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 08:46:53 AM »
NYTRINIWHITEBOY them people doh consider you as no whiteboy as far as they are concern you are west indian and i believe they are of the opinion that all west indians are black and when yuh speak that make the confirmation , did any one ah dem ever ask you if yuh iz from JA .

I love the mythologies we live with. I await NYTWB's response. ;D

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 09:39:32 AM »
Now in response to that I have an interesting story. When I first came to the US to school, I was originally at Howard. One day i was hopping along on my crutches (had knee surgery) and about 3 guys from Howard American Football team stopped me when I was rushing to catch a shuttle back to my dorm. They proceeded to tell me "whiteboy u in the wrong school, we don't want ur kind here." Now the smart thing to do would have probably been to relax myself and say cool and walk away. Unfortunately I not that smart. So after cussing all of them about they mothers and telling them how i thought they were born, I was expecting to get the crap beat out of me. But strangely enough they were apologetic! Saying they didnt realize I was "a whiteboy from the Caribbean with the accent and shit".
Up here in upstate new york now it is kind of strange that I don't get that stereotype (can't believe I am white from the caribbean) as much for some reason. What people do tend to ask in a very roundabout way is if there are many white pple from the caribbean and how many black pple percentage wise.
But yeah i been asked if I am Jamaican a couple of times...especially at the bars here. But when i make such a big scene about not being a Jamaican usually the pple buy me a drink to appease me!  :devil:
Back in Trini...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 02:08:39 PM »
buh wuh de ass??...jus so de man watch yuh an tell yuh he doh want your kind here?
america full ah mad people oui

I use to head to howard homecomming on ah regular in the 90's to party , I remember seeing white students at the football game

I still like de banana bending factory story..dais ah classic
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 01:10:24 PM »
I received this via email today....

While the white media is sensationalizing the OJ  hotel theft case, this has gone virtually unreported.

This happened in West Virginia , USA very recently and yesterday, Wednesday, 9/12th 2007, Megan Williams was still being treated for this in the hospital.

She was Tortured and Raped for a whole week, by Six White individuals, Three males and Three Females Between the ages of 20 and 49

CNN normally does not reveal sexual assault victims' names. But Williams, who is hospitalized, and her mother, Carmen Williams, wanted her identity revealed.

Police said Bobby Brewster raped Williams, forced her to lick blood and drink from a toilet, and told his mother to kill Williams if she tried to escape.   Authorities previously said Williams was also forced to eat rat and dog feces.

According to criminal complaints filed in the county, Williams was assaulted, stabbed in the left leg, choked with cords and beaten for at least a week. When she was found, big parts of her hair had also been torn off of her scalp.   Williams says that Alisha Burton 22 cut her ankle with a knife while saying, 'That's what we do to Niggers around here,' police records show.

'I don't understand a human being doing another human being the way they did my daughter,' Carmen Williams told The Associated Press on Tuesday from her daughter's hospital room. 'I didn't know there were people like that out here.'

Deputies received a tip and Saturday visited a home owned by Frankie Brewster in Big Creek , West Virginia .   As the deputies spoke with a woman on the front porch, 'a female inside the residence limped toward the door with her arms held out, saying 'Help me,' ' according to a news release from the sheriff's department.   'It's something you'd expect to see in a horror movie, not in Logan County ,' Abraham said. 'She was subjected to unendurable torture down there.'

The six are charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and battery. If convicted of kidnapping, a suspect could face a sentence of up to life in prison. The penalty for first-degree sexual assault is 15 to 35 years.   Abraham said he is seeking the maximum sentence on the kidnapping charges. In addition to the Brewsters, the suspects are Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, West Virginia; and George A. Messer, 27, Karen Burton, 46, and her daughter, Alisha Burton, 23, all of Chapmanville, West Virginia. 'They all have previous records and have been arrested numerous times,' Sheriff W.E. Hunter said Tuesday. 'They are familiar to law enforcement.'
Frankie Brewster was charged with first-degree murder in 1994, but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter in the death of an 84-year-old woman. She was released in 2000 after serving five years in prison, according to court records cited by the AP.    All of the six individuals that are involved in this case are accused of 108 different cases of crimes all combined.
All six were being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, and all requested court-appointed attorneys, the AP reported.   Investigators are still looking for two other people suspected of driving Williams to the home, according to the AP.

Carmen Williams had not reported her daughter missing, saying Megan Williams often disappeared for weeks at a time.

Carmen Williams said she is 'horrified' by her daughter's injuries.   'She wakes up crying, and the first thing she hollers is 'Mommy,' ' she said.

Spread this article since the news stations are trying to keep this quiet.

Send it to all the Black people you are able to send it to and tell the rest of the Black people you know by word of mouth. It would not hurt to tell White folks also.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 08:05:09 AM »
karen burton look like she belong in de movie "the hills have eyes"
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>