April 27, 2024, 04:06:57 AM

Author Topic: Lincoln Phillips Interview  (Read 2363 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Lincoln Phillips Interview
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:58:26 PM »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln Phillips Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 05:26:18 PM »
Lincoln is de dam' ting self oui. De breddah jess have he head orn dread!
Ah hate to say it ....buh is like he eh thinkin' like de typical.....yuh....know......well.....Tr......... nah!, I eh goin' dey.
Borse! There is hope.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
Lincoln is de dam' ting self oui. De breddah jess have he head orn dread!
Ah hate to say it ....buh is like he eh thinkin' like de typical.....yuh....know......well.....Tr......... nah!, I eh goin' dey.
Borse! There is hope.

I would love to see Jack completely out of our football and Lincoln as president of the TTFF. We would reach so far in a short period of time there would be little to complain about.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 07:23:18 PM »

I would love to see Jack completely out of our football and Lincoln as president of the TTFF. We would reach so far in a short period of time there would be little to complain about.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Not unless we win a world cup against England, with Sancho breaking Crouch legs and latas score the winning goal. Even then the Manchester mafia on this  site go grudge them  :devil:

Seriously, even though LP  light years ahead of Jack and Co. the man is not perfect and if we expect him to cure our all ills we will just end up castigating him when he makes mistakes. Plus the changes he is putting into place are structural. They require time to bear fruit.  Look the man say it will take 7 years to make a dent.  He is doing things that appear mundane to the average fan who wants to see T&T winning NOW. I feel right now LP is where he should be, away from the spotlight executing strategy that will see results in the long term. Realistically Jack eh going nowhere yet and LP will never last as Jacks puppet. Our best realistic option is the replacement of  Camps   :clown: with a sagaboy who could gallery and wrest some $$$ from the corporate sector.

The last thing we need is Lincoln as a figurehead, wasting his abilities sipping champagne and hobnobbing with the jetset.

Blessings

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:41:18 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »
By far one of the shinning lights in T&T football
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
I say if Ollie move out which I think JW will do he should make LP Executive President
Warrior For Life !!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 07:42:12 AM »
The business of football should be in the hands of Footballers, not former teachers, bankers or insurance men who never played the game on any kind of level other than high school. These individuals have all proven to be worthless and it is high time to implement change from top to bottom

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 09:26:08 AM »
Lincoln Phillips and Shaka Hislop is 2 men that need to take over the TTFF. If they come together we will be in good hands.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »
Lincoln Phillips and Shaka Hislop is 2 men that need to take over the TTFF. If they come together we will be in good hands.

A A  Mr south run tings!  :P Yes leave the northerners  to handle the business ;D

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
Is it my speakers or was there some serious rain in th bbackfroud?  Great interview and it seems that at least LP has some great plans in place.  Plan 2.  Get rid of the old TTFF guard and JW and get some fresh blood in the organization.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 03:56:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DIrIj7m9Ac" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6DIrIj7m9Ac</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 06:44:16 PM »
De original Tiger boy . . . yuh jes have tuh love this  :salute:
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 03:48:33 AM »
If is one thing, Tiger could still talk a good game. I know a few players in my times who worked with him here in the US and they told me that he was a typical uncle Tom type of guy. He will not stand up for you, this is what I heard. Didn't he had some issue with Howard University once?

I hope Sheldon Phillips is more successful at the TTFA than his Dad was. So far Sheldon seems to be doing a decent job apart from the Under 15 fiasco.

1]; } ?>