April 26, 2024, 12:48:08 AM

Author Topic: FIFA President Blatter set to endorse VP Jack Warner in TnT elections  (Read 2809 times)

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
According to the reports from Trinidad and Tobago, FIFA VP, CONCACAF President, special advisor for TTFF and newly appointed joint leader for UNC Alliance Jack Warner will be officially endorsed in TnT elections 2007 by FIFA President Sepp Blatter.

http://www.ttgapers.com/Article1832.html

Allyuh think is joke, look out for Prime Minister Jack Warner :)

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA President Blatter set to endorse VP Jack Warner in TnT elections
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 04:19:18 AM »
I would not be too worried about that,i'm worried about the people of T&T because they are the ones have to vote JACK in if he is to win the elections.One thing in his favour though is that he is known and meets more world leaders than Manning.   

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 07:39:39 AM »
If he wins the elections and becomes PM,i HOPE HE SPEND PLENTY MONEY ON OUR FOOTBALLERS.That is not too much to ask,seeing that we have so much oil money.When oil finish we can then give our footballers to the rest of the world.That would replace oil as our most expensive export.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 07:48:39 AM »
I am 99.9% sure that Blatter CANNOT make any such declaration
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 10:36:13 AM »

why so? anybody can do it. citizens of TnT just need to know when to filter BS from facts. An endorsement is an endorsement for what it is, no more no less.

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 01:42:18 PM »
I would not be too worried about that,i'm worried about the people of T&T because they are the ones have to vote JACK in if he is to win the elections.One thing in his favour though is that he is known and meets more world leaders than Manning.   

more people in tnt voted for unc than pnm in the last election, because of how they divided up the pie, patrick, panday and robbie went in ah room an come out with patrick as prime minister, same thing with bush in de us, conform or be cast out,is de order from de head....

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 01:57:48 PM »
Sepp jus doing that cause he realize FIFA can now own ah flicking country  :devil:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 05:30:16 PM »

why so? anybody can do it. citizens of TnT just need to know when to filter BS from facts. An endorsement is an endorsement for what it is, no more no less.

ttgapers

I'm not talking about whether or not the endorsement is a good idea or bs. I'm talking about the fact that Blatter as president of FIFA cannot make any declaration endorsing a political party, in any of its member countries. If he does, this will surely be a first...

Dat sound like a mamguy if i ever heard one. Is not Pele we talking about...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 06:49:28 PM »
What election yuh talkin bout in 2002 PNM win in 01 it was 18-18 and Robbie give it to Manning. As 4 d poular vote it eh Guyana it doh wuk so
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
FIFA's position has always been Government's can't get involved with FIFA or football business.....sooooo if Jack get in he have to give up he FIFA position.....

But Jack eh becoming no leader of this country.....ah will see to it with mih one vote....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »
When I see Jack file he nomination papers then and only then I go believe he contesting d election
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 11:55:43 PM »
FIFA's position has always been Government's can't get involved with FIFA or football business.....sooooo if Jack get in he have to give up he FIFA position.....

I want to see the actual text in the by-laws or constitution that say that cuz from what I observing that is a myth.  Either that or is not as hard and fast as people think or is just a "suggestion" kinda flaky thing.  I haven't even really heard any of his opponents within FIFA point out anything about the by-laws/constitution and his involvement in politics.

That stuff about governments can't "interfere" yada yada does not rule out his involvement in government....even if it have the potential to make it a dicey situation that rule by itself doesn't rule him out.

I want to see how he attending Parliament if he flying all over the place.

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 08:11:08 AM »
Jack wants only a chance to serve

Chairman of UNC-Alliance Austin Jack Warner says if he is given a seat, and is able to sit in the Parliament, he wants a salary of $1 a month.

“After one year and my party feels that I am deserving of it, then give me $2. That is my personal pledge to you, the people,” Warner told the crowd during his address at the UNC-A victory rally at Mid-Centre Mall in Chaguanas, yesterday.

“I want no allowance. All I want is a chance to serve you.”

Warner said UNC-A would do things differently this election.

He said the party had no intention of conducting character assassination or maligning anyone.

“We are going to tell the people what we shall do to improve their lives.”

He told members of the balloon-waving crowd that they should not be tempted to sling mud at the opposition.

“Don’t be tempted. If you can’t bring them up to your standards, don’t go down to theirs. Let them stay in the gutter.”

Warner also told a smiling Ramesh Lawrence-Maharaj that he wanted him to take a constituency “as his.”

To his supporters, Warner urged them to support the UNC-A, saying that “Nobody, except God, loves you more than we do.” (CM)
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

1]; } ?>