March 28, 2024, 09:02:55 AM

Author Topic: Funny Names of Players  (Read 30558 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Funny Names of Players
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 04:27:20 PM »
Ufarte,he played for Spain in the 90s.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »
Sunday Oliseh
Digital Takiwara

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »
this kinda related to this thread....

for this past WC ...germany was playin somebody....and we leave halftime to get some food and tryin to fly back down the road....Sedley Joseph on the radio bringing up d names of the past for Germany like Klinsmann , Brehme and last but not least "MATT-HAY-OUS"

i kid u not...that is exactly how he said it..and is not the first time...

it sad to hear commentators misrprounounce big players names...

whas d worse all ya hear?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
this kinda related to this thread....

for this past WC ...germany was playin somebody....and we leave halftime to get some food and tryin to fly back down the road....Sedley Joseph on the radio bringing up d names of the past for Germany like Klinsmann , Brehme and last but not least "MATT-HAY-OUS"

i kid u not...that is exactly how he said it..and is not the first time...

it sad to hear commentators misrprounounce big players names...

whas d worse all ya hear?

consistently....

wim rizenberger

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »
Ken Wayne Jones.....still doh know what, who, when, why, or where dis player is from in TnT. ;D
I know Kenwyne Jones
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:43:18 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »

Anyway, back on topic

Thanks for your input on the matter...but yeah, back to the topic.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:20:04 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Kaka....

Doh understand how a Latin American could be named that, cause dey does be cussing each odder and calling each odder caca and peepee all de time.
He's not Latin American though...

Expand on that one.

Anyhow- Kaka's real name is Ricardo..and his younger brother couldn't say it right as a kid, and used to call him "KAKA" - That's the story I've been given.

Gawd...now yuh wah mih sidetrack de thread...the difference between Latinos and the Portuguese descendants is infinitissimal, so I go leave it alone.  He could pass fuh Latino so dat good enough  ;D

Hoss. Ah spend 2 years in a palce call the institut of higher latin american studies. Chalk it up to ignorance if you will, but if you decide to exclude their brasilian studies you will have them in a fit...

Latin America (Portuguese and Spanish América Latina, French: Amérique Latine) is the region of the Americas where Romance languages, those derived from Latin (particularly Spanish and Portuguese), are primarily spoken. Latin America is contrasted with the lesser known term Anglo-America, that region of the Americas where English predominates.

There are several definitions of Latin America, none of them perfect or necessarily logically consistent:

* In most common contemporary usage, Latin America refers only to those territories in the Americas where Spanish or Portuguese prevail: Mexico, most of Central and South America, plus Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico in the Caribbean.
    * Strictly and technically speaking, Latin America designates all those countries and territories in the Americas where Romance languages (i.e. languages derived from Latin, and hence the name of Latin America) are spoken: Spanish, Portuguese, and their creoles. Indeed, this was the original intent when the term was coined by the French. This would then include former French colonies such as Quebec in Canada, Haiti, Martinique and Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, and French Guiana in South America.
    * The former Dutch colonies Suriname, the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruba are not usually considered part of Latin America, even though in the latter two, the predominantly Iberian-influenced language Papiamento is spoken by the majority of the population.
    * Sometimes, particularly in the United States, the term Latin America is used to refer to all of the Americas south of the U.S., including countries such as Belize, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname where non-Romance languages prevail.
    * Indeed, in historical terms, Latin America could be defined as all those parts of the Americas that were once part of the Spanish or Portuguese (and arguably also French) Empires. Hence much of the US Southwest plus Florida (and also French Louisiana) would be covered by this definition.
    * Finally, it's worth noting that the distinction between Latin and Anglo America, and more generally the stress on European heritage, passes over the fact that there are many places in the Americas (e.g. highland Peru or Guatemala) where non-European cultures and languages are still important, as well as the influence of African cultures in other areas (e.g. the Caribbean, including parts of Colombia and Venezuela, and coastal Brazil)

Anyway, back on topic

IS more of a family joke, but who never ever catch kicks of Dejan Savicevic and Stankovich in WC 98 ?
And Man U fan or not. Nicky Butt, people ?

Midknight all yuh really good oui ...de man went an google ''Latinos and Portuguese' and tell heself he go sound smart wit he 'infinitissimal' bull sh!t  and now you come an bat wey de man sorry attempt at trying to impress de board .....yuh only like advantage you know de man is ah dunce....oh gawd yuh din have to hit him so hard.. ah mean, kill ah man... buh doh choke him to death  :rotfl:

Watch de man big time response after dem hard slap yuh hit him  :rotfl:

..ah weak  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:05:51 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »
Not really a funny name..but Beenhakker literally means Limbchopper. Great name for a defensive hardman

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 07:17:14 PM »

:rotfl: Midknight all yuh really good oui ...de man went an google ''Latinos and Portuguese' and tell heself he go sound smart wit he 'infinitissimal' bull sh!t  and now you come an bat wey de man sorry attempt at trying to impress de board .....yuh only like advantage you know de man is ah dunce....oh gawd yuh din have to hit him so hard.. ah mean, kill ah man... buh doh choke him to death  :rotfl:

Watch de man response after dem hard slap yuh hit him  :rotfl: :rotfl:

..ah weak  :rotfl: :rotfl:
You seriously need to find yuhself ah hobby dred...and no, being Stern's jockey shorts doesn't count.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »

:rotfl: Midknight all yuh really good oui ...de man went an google ''Latinos and Portuguese' and tell heself he go sound smart wit he 'infinitissimal' bull sh!t  and now you come an bat wey de man sorry attempt at trying to impress de board .....yuh only like advantage you know de man is ah dunce....oh gawd yuh din have to hit him so hard.. ah mean, kill ah man... buh doh choke him to death  :rotfl:

Watch de man response after dem hard slap yuh hit him  :rotfl: :rotfl:

..ah weak  :rotfl: :rotfl:
You seriously need to find yuhself ah hobby dred...and no, being Stern's jockey shorts doesn't count.

Easy..Easy... Save yuh voice... ah have yuh entered in ah breying competition next week.... SHHHHHHHH.

No but seriously,ah like yuh big come back after Midknight ruff yuh up  'Thanks for your input on the matter'.:rotfl:

HELP !!  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:04:54 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 07:40:11 PM »
Easy..Easy... Save yuh voice... ah have yuh entered in ah breying competition next week.... SHHHHHHHH.

No but seriously,ah like yuh big come back after Midknight ruff yuh up  'Thanks for your input on the matter'.:rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl:

HELP !!  :rotfl:
"Breying" must be de special talent yuh does use when yuh setting up to ride Stern nutsack.  Or maybe that's what yuh call it when yuh mudda out selling she cyat in de road?  Or is that how yuh sound when yuh "busting" in man.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 07:41:45 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2007, 07:52:34 PM »
 :Ah see de trainer have yuh doing some early works fuh de big event next week ..nice,dais good becuz is some big time mule ah have yuh entered wid...yuh know yuh en no second hand donkey yuh is ah full fledge Jackass and we going to win....

My Donkey ..leh meh hear yuh, rev up de voice dey fuh we ...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 07:54:21 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:49 PM »
:Ah see de trainer have yuh doing some early works fuh de big event next week ..nice,dais good becuz is some big time mule ah have yuh entered wid...yuh know yuh en no second hand donkey yuh is ah full fledge Jackass and we going to win....

My Donkey ..leh meh hear yuh, rev up de voice dey fuh we ...

Lemmih guess...since yuh mother favor horse and yuh father live inside yuh ass, that would make you the perfect horse's ass...doh tell mih yuh entering de sumting?  Dat ent fair man...yuh guaranteed to place.

"My Donkey"...is dat what yuh father used tuh call yuh when he was riding yuh at night?

...wait, I now ketch it.  Is confuse you confusing me fuh yuh fadda...or yuh juss looking fuh man since Stern get send down?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:02:21 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I on de ground wid laugh  :rotfl: I feel yuh auditioning for ah puppet role now ...but nah, for now yuh have tuh remain my jackass   brey bakeee brey ..AH SAY F@#KIN BREY...  :rotfl:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:04:53 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I on de ground wid laugh  :rotfl: I feel yuh auditioning for ah puppet role now ...but nah, for now yuh have tuh remain my jackass   brey bakeee brey ..AH SAY F@#KIN BREY... :devil:
Doh lie, you on de ground because dat is yuh accustomed position...yuh jockey shorts dun probably arung yuh knees arready, yuh facking ass bandit ars bandeet.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
ya see why I like dis forum, you does learn all kinda ah ting everytime ya log orn
Midknight, thanks for dat info
I never knew dem Portagee were Latin :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
ya see why I like dis forum, you does learn all kinda ah ting everytime ya log orn

Must say it was very informative and for one, most humbling  :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2007, 08:37:59 PM »

Not that you two girls added anything to the discussion...and not that you have any clue as to the topic that is being discussed.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:43:16 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »

Not that you two girls added anything to the discussion...and not that you have any clue as to the topic that is being discussed.

In your case it wudda been better to leh ppl just think yuh is ah big asshole, instead you went and open yuh mouth and remove all doubt.:devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
and not that you have any clue as to the topic that is being discussed.
Now thanks for that......it never occurd to me to look at the title of the thread.....nor read about Kaka and where he came from...nor what the term "latin american" means and what nationalities it refers too........other than that you are right again............I wonder where you got your internet psychoanalysis degree from.....again this is rhetorical as we all know, especially you, that you know everything.......and thanks you ever so much for that.....right Francis ;)

No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
         ~ Alice Walker

« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:15:33 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »
Bake N Shark...remember yuh dealin wid fellas with collective IQ's of 1 less than 100....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2007, 09:27:29 PM »
Kaka....

Doh understand how a Latin American could be named that, cause dey does be cussing each odder and calling each odder caca and peepee all de time.
He's not Latin American though...

Expand on that one.

Anyhow- Kaka's real name is Ricardo..and his younger brother couldn't say it right as a kid, and used to call him "KAKA" - That's the story I've been given.

Gawd...now yuh wah mih sidetrack de thread...the difference between Latinos and the Portuguese descendants is infinitissimal, so I go leave it alone.  He could pass fuh Latino so dat good enough  ;D

seen  :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »
Bake N Shark...remember yuh dealin wid fellas with collective IQ's of 1 less than 100....
:rotfl:
MEP, great fishing post man... :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
Now thanks for that......it never occurd to me to look at the title of the thread.....nor read about Kaka and where he came from...nor what the term "latin american" means and what nationalities it refers too........other than that you are right again............I wonder where you got your internet psychoanalysis degree from.....again this is rhetorical as we all know, especially you, that you know everything.......and thanks you ever so much for that.....right Francis ;)

No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
         ~ Alice Walker

Except you not in this thread to 'grow'...as we both know.  Fuh ah grown man (presumably with kids) yuh have a dismaying penchant for basket-throwing...I can really get psychoanalytical if that's what you want, seeing you already throwing it out there.  Berris say "jackass" so you pick up de jackass talk too...and what's really funny is that you truly DON'T have a clue.

I actually was waiting for Midknight to come back in de thread so that he could tell us more about the good folks at the 'institut' and how offended they would be if we left out the Brazilians from de 'latino' label.  He conveniently ran to Wikipedia and got the first definition that suited his purpose, posted it here and disappear.  And you...ever the willing parrot, lap it up like the trained poodle you are...and run with it "thanks fuh de education"...and yuh gone.  Now we know how yuh get to where yuh is.  Well as I was just telling someone else, what Midknight failed to do was post the rest of that article...or at least this part:

There are several definitions of Latin America, none of them perfect or necessarily logically consistent:

In most common contemporary usage, Latin America refers only to those territories in the Americas where Spanish or Portuguese prevail: Mexico, most of Central and South America, plus Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico in the Caribbean.
Strictly and technically speaking, Latin America designates all those countries and territories in the Americas where Romance languages (i.e. languages derived from Latin, and hence the name of Latin America) are spoken: Spanish, Portuguese, and their creoles. Indeed, this was the original intent when the term was coined by the French. This would then include former French colonies such as Quebec in Canada, Haiti, Martinique and Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, and French Guiana in South America.
The former Dutch colonies Suriname, the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruba are not usually considered part of Latin America, even though in the latter two, the predominantly Iberian-influenced language Papiamento is spoken by the majority of the population.

Look at that...ah bet yuh didn't know de Quebecois were also 'latin americans'... and the Netherland Antilles...people from Aruba, Bon Aire and Curacao would also be latinos...according to a definition derived by Napoleon.  

I could listen to that...or I could heed the words of a former college roommate from Bahia, who vehemently rejected the "latino" label.  So who do we believe...Wikipedia? De fellas dong at de 'Institut of Latin American sumting sumting'? or Actual Brazilians?

The evidence need not even be that subjective...today's Brazilians are in part descended from the Portuguese and it's from this that the reasoning to label them 'latin Americans' is derived.  Except that the 'latin' part has to do not only with the linguistics of the 'romantic' languages...but it's cultural...and there is no one Iberian culture.  Doh worry about it...Iberian is one ah dem 'know it all' words...yuh could go look it up later...then come tell we how Cristobal Colon and Amerigo Vespucci were really from de same culture.

I have no idea what Kaka identifies with...but it's accurate to describe all Brazilians as 'Latin American'...just as it's accurate to call all Trinidadians 'Africans'.  then again, from the same source Midknight conveniently forgot to quote:

Sometimes, particularly in the United States, the term Latin America is used to refer to all of the Americas south of the U.S., including countries such as Belize, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname where non-Romance languages prevail.
Indeed, in historical terms, Latin America could be defined as all those parts of the Americas that were once part of the Spanish or Portuguese (and arguably also French) Empires. Hence much of the US Southwest plus Florida (and also French Louisiana) would be covered by this definition.

Look thing...congrats, you too are 'Latin American'...ah bet folks on dey way back from Miami fuh carnival dis weekend di'n realize they left de country and went Latin America.

Maybe now Bare Ass can appreciate why "infinitissimal" was used.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2007, 09:38:11 PM »
Buh wuh de ass I seein...west coast involved in ah online battle??

Well dis deserve more dan popcorn..ah goin upscale and get ah pack ah corn curls...wait ah commin back
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
wait nuh I bet the last place you went on Holiday was to Echo Valley as you were sure it was a place that you would hear yourself  when you spoke out loud in the great outdoors. you does say alot but when it boil dong like badgee it ent much at all.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
wait nuh I bet the last place you went on Holiday was to Echo Valley as you were sure it was a place that you would hear yourself  when you spoke out loud in the great outdoors. you does say alot but when it boil dong like badgee it ent much at all.

"Echo Valley"...*slaps knee*  Kill you dead yuh funny.  Not surprising that you didn't get anything outta dat, yuh have tuh get in where yuh fit in. 

MEP boy ah think yuh more right than yuh realize.  Talking sense to idiots is like trying to diffrentiate the nuances among a "Fool, a damned Fool and a God-damned fool"...to paraphrase the eminent jurist Arthur Prentice Rugg.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2007, 09:56:36 PM »
jes leff dem be.....dem online gangsta go start torkin fight soon...

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2007, 10:13:27 PM »

~ Alice Walker

Except you not in this thread to 'grow'...as we both know.  Fuh ah grown man (presumably with kids) yuh have a dismaying penchant for basket-throwing...I can really get psychoanalytical if that's what you want, seeing you already throwing it out there.  Berris say "jackass" so you pick up de jackass talk too...and what's really funny is that you truly DON'T have a clue.

I actually was waiting for Midknight to come back in de thread so that he could tell us more about the good folks at the 'institut' and how offended they would be if we left out the Brazilians from de 'latino' label.  He conveniently ran to Wikipedia and got the first definition that suited his purpose, posted it here and disappear.  And you...ever the willing parrot, lap it up like the trained poodle you are...and run with it "thanks fuh de education"...and yuh gone.  Now we know how yuh get to where yuh is.  Well as I was just telling someone else, what Midknight failed to do was post the rest of that article...or at least this part:

In most common contemporary usage, Latin America refers only to those territories in the Americas where Spanish or Portuguese prevail: Mexico, most of Central and South America, plus Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico in the Caribbean.
Strictly and technically speaking, Latin America designates all those countries and territories in the Americas where Romance languages (i.e. languages derived from Latin, and hence the name of Latin America) are spoken: Spanish, Portuguese, and their creoles. Indeed, this was the original intent when the term was coined by the French. This would then include former French colonies such as Quebec in Canada, Haiti, Martinique and Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, and French Guiana in South America.
The former Dutch colonies Suriname, the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruba are not usually considered part of Latin America, even though in the latter two, the predominantly Iberian-influenced language Papiamento is spoken by the majority of the population.

Look at that...ah bet yuh didn't know de Quebecois were also 'latin americans'... and the Netherland Antilles...people from Aruba, Bon Aire and Curacao would also be latinos...according to a definition derived by Napoleon.  

I could listen to that...or I could heed the words of a former college roommate from Bahia, who vehemently rejected the "latino" label.  So who do we believe...Wikipedia? De fellas dong at de 'Institut of Latin American sumting sumting'? or Actual Brazilians?

The evidence need not even be that subjective...today's Brazilians are in part descended from the Portuguese and it's from this that the reasoning to label them 'latin Americans' is derived.  Except that the 'latin' part has to do not only with the linguistics of the 'romantic' languages...but it's cultural...and there is no one Iberian culture.  Doh worry about it...Iberian is one ah dem 'know it all' words...yuh could go look it up later...then come tell we how Cristobal Colon and Amerigo Vespucci were really from de same culture.

I have no idea what Kaka identifies with...but it's accurate to describe all Brazilians as 'Latin American'...just as it's accurate to call all Trinidadians 'Africans'.  then again, from the same source Midknight conveniently forgot to quote:

Sometimes, particularly in the United States, the term Latin America is used to refer to all of the Americas south of the U.S., including countries such as Belize, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname where non-Romance languages prevail.
Indeed, in historical terms, Latin America could be defined as all those parts of the Americas that were once part of the Spanish or Portuguese (and arguably also French) Empires. Hence much of the US Southwest plus Florida (and also French Louisiana) would be covered by this definition.

Look thing...congrats, you too are 'Latin American'...ah bet folks on dey way back from Miami fuh carnival dis weekend di'n realize they left de country and went Latin America.

Maybe now Bare Ass can appreciate why "infinitissimal" was used.

THIS IS PURE SHIT  :bs:    ..you eh sayin nuttin here odda than to show dis board that you are de biggest C@NT ever to post on Talk Yuh Talk  :bs:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:45:53 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2007, 10:32:02 PM »
.yuh know yuh en no second hand donkey yuh is ah full fledge Jackass and we going to win....
:rotfl:

Anyway Bake none of those definitions you gave exclude Brasil from Latin America so yuh really talk a lot of nothing.

The only evidence yuh give was yuh roommate and yuh say he rejected the latino label, but sayin yuh country is part of  latin america is different from callin yuhself latino.

Even if he were to reject "latin america"  that doh mean he's right.

1]; } ?>