June 16, 2024, 03:45:36 AM

Author Topic: Triniwings match report (U-23 T&T vs U-23 Cuba).  (Read 11006 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Triniwings match report (U-23 T&T vs U-23 Cuba).
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 08:18:38 AM »
Both of allyuh so right ah getting goose bump.

"Play de same tune again  :violin:  Yuh eh see is :clown: we dealing with
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
good stuff Triniwings
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 04:28:15 PM »
Hey Trinis.
I cannot confirm yet, but it seems that Bahamas has beaten Jamaica 3-0 in Olympic qualifiers.  ??? ??? 
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
Hey Trinis.
I cannot confirm yet, but it seems that Bahamas has beaten Jamaica 3-0 in Olympic qualifiers.  ??? ??? 

Well, the truth is Bahamas is really leading 1-0 (85th min).
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:32 PM »
Hey Trinis.

Nice move with the artificial turf Toussaint. ;D ;D :devil:
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »
wow this is  a shocker
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 05:04:45 PM »
Hey Trinis.

Is that your excuse? ;D

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
Are we surprised by this result at all

NO PREPARATION NO RESULT!

Plain and simple

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »
Jamaica2099, I feel your pain bro. Losing to a bunch of US college students who barely know each others is quite sad, isn't it? Boxhill, right? ;D

The name of the guy who scored for the Bahamas is Lesly St-Fleur. Does that tell you something?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:16:24 PM by Toussaint »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 05:44:53 PM »
dat sound french wha he haitian
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »
Jamaica2099, I feel your pain bro. Losing to a bunch of US college students who barely know each others is quite sad, isn't it? Boxhill, right? ;D

The name of the guy who scored for the Bahamas is Lesly St-Fleur. Does that tell you something?
I don't know who he is but I hope Haiti and Cuba will qualify for the Olympics since the Young Boyz won't be able to score 7 past Haiti on your "turf".  ;D
US college students you say. I don't believe the Bahamas use a bunch of "foreign players" to beat Jamaica.
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 05:57:08 PM »
dat sound french wha he haitian

Yes, he is and that's mostly why the public was cheering for the Bahamas. One of the Bahamians officials is also Haitian.

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
Lesly St. Fleur is Haitian but grew up in the Bahamas. That's who the crowd was basically cheering for. He missed two late chances and could have made it 3 nil.

The Bahamian team did also have about 3 or 4 white guys whom I suspect are naturalized citizens. Bermuda loves to pull that foreign card also, and the roster always tell you place of birth, England, Ireland etc...

ANY NEWS on CUBA vs GRENADA

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »

I don't know who he is but I hope Haiti and Cuba will qualify for the Olympics since the Young Boyz won't be able to score 7 past Haiti on your "turf".  ;D
US college students you say. I don't believe the Bahamas use a bunch of "foreign players" to beat Jamaica.

Com'n! What's wrong with our 'turf'? Are you trying to say that's why you lost?

Bro, you lost to a bunch of kids picked mostly from the US colleges.

I am surprised you haven't said 'Boxhill' yet ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
As far a know there are lots of Haitians in Bahamas. They are now generations deep. Just like how Trini has Grenadians, St. Lucians and Vincentians who are now 3rd and 4th generation. Moncur,track and field, and the famous Sidney Poitier are of Haitian descent. Why are surprised by this. There are Haitians in JA too. Caribbean people have always migrated, even when barriers are erected. They always find a way to survive and succeed.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 06:16:18 PM »
As far a know there are lots of Haitians in Bahamas. They are now generations deep. Just like how Trini has Grenadians, St. Lucians and Vincentians who are now 3rd and 4th generation. Moncur,track and field, and the famous Sidney Poitier are of Haitian descent. Why are surprised by this. There are Haitians in JA too. Caribbean people have always migrated, even when barriers are erected. They always find a way to survive and succeed.

100% right.

I mentioned St-Fleur simply to remind Jamaica2099 that his team is playing Haiti next. I wasn't trying to take anything away from the Bahamians. Congrats to them.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »

No. I'm sure the Young Boyz had plenty of chances to score. I'm saying the US players adapted to the turf perfectly since that's what they are probably use to playing on.
As for Boxhill. I won't waste my breath calling his name.
jjbrown

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »
Lesly St. Fleur is Haitian but grew up in the Bahamas. That's who the crowd was basically cheering for. He missed two late chances and could have made it 3 nil.

The Bahamian team did also have about 3 or 4 white guys whom I suspect are naturalized citizens. Bermuda loves to pull that foreign card also, and the roster always tell you place of birth, England, Ireland etc...

Cuba won 2-1

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2007, 06:46:44 PM »

Cuba won 2-1

Wow! The last match will be played in a real empty stadium! That will certainly cost TTFA some money.

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »
I think this is the first goal Cuba has gotten in the whole tourney.  First round, they scored like 30 goals. Either Grenada is better than I think, or Cuba took their foot off the pedal and cruised with the bench/reserve team. The last game is all for honor, and he that wants it the most will get it...I hope TnT don't underestimate Grenada, or it'll be JA/Bahamas all over again.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »
[ANY NEWS on CUBA vs GRENADA

Cuba won 2-1

DAMN! That result closer than our game against them...so I guess Saturday's game should be VERY close..Good Luck to the guys!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 07:01:53 PM »
Hey Trinis.
Is that your excuse? ;D
any excuse will do, really ;D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 07:03:48 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »

I don't know who he is but I hope Haiti and Cuba will qualify for the Olympics since the Young Boyz won't be able to score 7 past Haiti on your "turf".  ;D

As for Boxhill. I won't waste my breath calling his name.

what a surprise
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »

100% right.

I mentioned St-Fleur simply to remind Jamaica2099 that his team is playing Haiti next. I wasn't trying to take anything away from the Bahamians. Congrats to them.
This reminds me of the Digicel Cup first round where Jamaica had to beat Haiti by 3 clear goals to advance. ??? ??? The Reggae Boyz scored two in the first half and then decided to play defensive the second half. ;D
I'm thinking instead of 7 all the Young Boyz need to score against Haiti is 5 clear goals to have a +4 goal difference. But I don't see that happening.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:38:06 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »

You thought you could crawl back up in here unnoticed after that piece of garbage post you made on August 26th. Your credibility here is still not worth a wet fart in a hot breeze. You in the running with #1Trinba, Ja2099/Corncom1/Bricktop for "Poster of the Year"
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 08:26:26 AM »

You thought you could crawl back up in here unnoticed after that piece of garbage post you made on August 26th. Your credibility here is still not worth a wet fart in a hot breeze. You in the running with #1Trinba, Ja2099/Corncom1/Bricktop for "Poster of the Year"
Are you really that blind then. After all the posts I made.
Jamaica at least has a slim chance. T&T has none. And I feel good knowing that Cuba and Haiti are through to the next round and not Jamaica's #1 rival who have flooped in every competition after the 2006 World Cup. :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »

Jamaica at least has a slim chance. T&T has none. And I feel good knowing that Cuba and Haiti are through to the next round and not Jamaica's #1 rival who have flooped in every competition after the 2006 World Cup. :rotfl:

wait we did not qualfy fuhthe under 17 WC in JA..... 2099 YOU poor  tortured soul...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 08:55:08 AM »

wait we did not qualfy fuhthe under 17 WC in JA..... 2099 YOU poor  tortured soul...
True. But T&T exited the first round and conceded more goals than Jamaica. ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 09:33:51 AM »
Thank God my credibility does not depend on someone who calls himself Zandolie. Crawl never, that's for a Zandolie, but upright and in your face is my style. Seems like you have a grudge. I am going to make sure from now on you keep notes. Now it seems as if hope has given way to anger. But I am not the type to add insult to injury. Find an outlet and slow down on the spicy curry!!!   

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »
Thank God my credibility does not depend on someone who calls himself Zandolie. Crawl never, that's for a Zandolie, but upright and in your face is my style. Seems like you have a grudge. I am going to make sure from now on you keep notes. Now it seems as if hope has given way to anger. But I am not the type to add insult to injury. Find an outlet and slow down on the spicy curry!!!

Spicy curry....?   ::) Doh fight talk like you soooo DOWN with Trini culture....Zandolie is not named for a lizard but a great Calypsonian. Anyway yuh move like an ass and  I call yuh on it. Now yuh want to play yuh throwing insults. Steups
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>