April 28, 2024, 10:23:06 PM

Author Topic: All Candidates/Results for Nov 5 Election  (Read 23817 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: All Candidates/Results for Nov 5 Election
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2007, 12:20:54 PM »
You may be right dcs, but i can't remember at the moment.  All i know is that Patrick trying to see if woman is truly and really the boss.  How she run she house is how she run dey country.

He put 11 women in cabinet
He say he putting Linda as next President of the Country
He ask Penelope to become Acting Speaker of the House...so i'm assuming when Linda leave, it's obvious the Acting becomes Speaker, not so ??  Anyway she frontin... :-\

I'm sure all of those like Sahadeo, Roberts who wasn't place in a Ministry but yet won their seat would get Ambassdor posts.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:23:29 PM by TriniCana »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: All Candidates/Results for Nov 5 Election
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »
Apps he start  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bas blames PNM, COP for crime in Central

Trinidad Guardian
BY ADRIAN BOODAN

Political leader of the UNC-Alliance Basdeo Panday yesterday cast blame on the Congress of the People and the People’s National Movement for rising post-election crime in central Trinidad.

Panday was at the time speaking with journalists at Rienzi Complex, Couva, before the start of a “Thank-you” parade in the Couva North area.

Panday said: “I warned the country about that, and I told them that those who vote for the PNM, those who voted for the corpse, and those who didn’t vote, every time there is a murder, a kidnapping, a beating, a robbery, a rape they must go and stand up in front of the mirror and ask themselves what they have done to this country.”

Panday said the UNC-A had already started campaigning for the Local Government election.

“We hope that our people would not divide the votes this time and that we will capture the local government.”

Panday and his entourage made its way under overcast skies through several parts of the constituency and ended the parade at its starting point at Rienzi Complex.

1]; } ?>