April 28, 2024, 11:08:40 PM

Author Topic: All Candidates/Results for Nov 5 Election  (Read 23819 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: List of All Candidates for Nov 5 Election
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »
Boy dis is ah tough, tough one........who to believe.....Panday/Warner vs. Cadiz...hhhmmmmm...

let's see....Panday/Warner vs. Cadiz, Panday/Warner vs. Cadiz.....hhhhmmmm reeeaaalllll tough choice... ::) ::)

Ah admire Cadiz fuh wha he try to do in terms of waking up de people to de issue of crime and ting....but ah know he bounce he head when he hook up wid dat party....doh worry Cadiz....yuh is not de fuss....yuh eh goh be de last....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 06:34:08 PM »

Ah admire Cadiz fuh wha he try to do in terms of waking up de people to de issue of crime and ting....but ah know he bounce he head when he hook up wid dat party....doh worry Cadiz....yuh is not de fuss....yuh eh goh be de last....

He a nex mamaguy man. Since the Keith Noel committee started i watching him trying to figure out what he trying to achieve. The Keith Noel committee ran a referendum for a motion of no confidence against the prime minister and the leader of the opposition...and apparently if this referendum was successful....both could be forced to step down. So in my mind i asking....so if it successful...then what going and happen? He didn't get thru wit the referendum.......den gone and join up with the same party that controlled by the puppet master opposition leader that he moved a motion of no confidence in....den pretending like he didnt know the two vipers he was dealing with.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:50 AM »
Everybody have ah motive when they get involved in politics.
Self exposure, Self praise, upgrade dey resume and ah heavy back pocket......oh yeah and for the betterment of the people that stands before dem ::)

Offline danibaby

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »
Thanks for the list of canidates and glad to see you guys involved in the election debate. I heard sum people stating that they not voiting or they doh live there so they couldn't care less. Please reconsider if that's your stance. Yuh may not live there but yuh have interests there or else you wouldn't be on this forum.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 12:20:31 AM »
remainder of UNC added above.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 01:17:38 AM »
I organise with EBC to vote but I have to do it through the British Embassy here.
I went to them with the documents to prove who I am and to alert them of the fact that the voting docs coming and they have to set it up for mih.
Ah never see ah white man laff so yet.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 08:04:03 AM »
Thanks for the list of canidates and glad to see you guys involved in the election debate. I heard sum people stating that they not voiting or they doh live there so they couldn't care less. Please reconsider if that's your stance. Yuh may not live there but yuh have interests there or else you wouldn't be on this forum.

Ah hear ya loud and clear...i'm one of those people saying me ain't voting because ah not living there and couldn't care less.
My reasons are quite long and i'm sure the bandwidth go suffer.

But danibaby since none of the 3 political leaders not saying what I really want to hear to convince me they are the best bet to vote on, why not you try and convince me to find myself in Toronto in a line to vote.

BTW ah see ya register since 05, but ah never see ya handle on dis side of the boarder...so welcome nuh :beermug:

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
COP replaces two
Newday

Tuesday, October 16 2007

THE Congress of the People (COP) has substituted two of its candidates to contest the November 5 General Election. The COP yesterday issued a list of candidates on Nomination Day after the deadline for nominations, which revealed the changes to the original line-up of its October 6 presentation of candidates in San Fernando.

In D’Abadie/O’Meara, Lincoln Douglas is now standing in place of Sherwin Alleyne. In Laventille West, David St Clair replaces Arthur Augustine, who reportedly stood down because of dual citizenship issues.

Meanwhile the Movement for National Development (MND) has pulled out of the election race.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
Movement for National Development (MND) <--------eh ??? who dat is ???

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »
Movement for National Development (MND) <--------eh ??? who dat is ???

I didn't even see that when I pasted the article, but from Wikipedia:

The Movement for National Development (MND) is a political party in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. The party claims to be based on a philosophy of social democracy. It was launched on October 30, 2005. Its leader is lawyer and former People's National Movement councillor of Moka/Boissierre and then United National Congress activist Garvin Nicholas. Its symbol is a bridge.

At its launch the party declared itself committed to decentralising government services, improving health care and education, combatting crime, reducing traffic fatalities and elimination of excessive government secrecy.

Other executive members include Deputy Leader Mandavi Tiwary, attorney at law; Chairman Rejendra Arjoon, businessman; Deputy Chairman Troy Alcantara, businessman; General Secretary Diana John, manager of an NGO; and Youth Officer Stacy-Anne La Roche, manager.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 04:30:13 PM »
Well i thought i did know everything...
so allyuh correct me now nah

is
COP
PNM
UNC
MND
(Hochoy Charles Possee)

who else ??

ah fine we should have we own elections in here...
cast ya votes and no posts in dey thread
just vote and dust it ;D <----- dat go be difficult ent??l vote and den hush ya neck
ya could only vote once eh....no voter padding
and doh be calling ya frien who never see dey forum in dey life to come and vote, because dey go be thrown out and dem vote and yours go be void

e-man you is dey electorial moderator and you telling we who win elections...

what allyuh think ???
bachanal ent  :devil:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:37:42 PM by Sumintra »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »
Well i thought i did know everything...
so allyuh correct me now nah

is
COP
PNM
UNC
MND
(Hochoy Charles Possee)

who else ??

ah fine we should have we own elections in here...
cast ya votes and no posts in dey thread
just vote and dust it ;D <----- dat go be difficult ent??l vote and den hush ya neck
ya could only vote once eh....no voter padding
and doh be calling ya frien who never see dey forum in dey life to come and vote, because dey go be thrown out and dem vote and yours go be void

e-man you is dey electorial moderator and you telling we who win elections...

what allyuh think ???
bachanal ent  :devil:

AH FOR DAT AH LIKE IT  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:I EHSURE IF SOME people will be able to vote and hush dey c**t...lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 07:02:07 AM »
So wait nah...

The way I seeing things in here...like anybody could run for elections
Ah calypsoian and ah chutney singer...well COP might as well close it off with ah limbo dancer.

steups

If Schwarzenegger coulda become governor...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

TrinInfinite

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »
doesnt really matter, people does vote on party, not candidate, some safe seats it doesnt matter who they put, the seat will remain unc or pnm no matter who dey, dey could put ah friggin pothound to run and it will win... :D like southeast pos, unc not winning dey, same as pnm not winning penal/debe...

God is de BOSS...

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 12:40:37 PM »
Look for Gypsy Part two...in tabaquite. Heeralal Rampertap is a chutney singer....and a PNM candidate.

Here is his "bottle and spoon" http://youtube.com/watch?v=yrLEY37WDEg

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 11:30:47 PM »

It might have a GOD party too.

And maybe some party...cah remember the name...in Tobago that want weed legalize....cud just be talk but dais what i hear.

Dese blasted parties posting up they fliers bold face on light pole breaking the law defacing the place with they garbage.  STEUPSE.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 01:39:27 AM »

Republic United Movement

R U M

Main Manifesto points.

Crime.

Collect all the known criminals, gangleaders and gang members give them all first class tickets to Afghanistan, oufit them with the latest weaponary and tell them their mission is to take over the poppy fields.

Economy:
Since Trinis doh like to work. Institute a 4 day work week. Designate the free day as " Must do something positive with the family day or police will deem you criminal and post yuh ass off to Afghanistan day "

Education : All schools here after will have the same name eg.

QRC school no 1 , no 2 no 3 etc. Use QRC because is the father of the nation school and I went there.

What this will do is make all schools prestigious.

Immediately refurbish all schools so that they resemble QRC . (Majestic)

Judiciary :
Too much cases in the court. We intend to set up courts of our peers and have instant justice , since justice delayed is justice denied.
So if it have a fight in a rum shop for instance, de investigating police have the authority to pick a rell drunk man, a tight man and a slightly sober man (or woman in all cases ) who must be verified as it that condition by the bartender and these 3 will listen to both sides and impose necessary punishment. As minimum a round of beers for the bar. Failure to pay these fines will have you deemed as a criminal by the police and off to Afghanistan you go.

Healthcare:
Because of the 4 day work week we need to institute a fitness regime , so on Saturdays no vehicles will be allowed on the nations roads unless they are emergency and utility vehicles.
This will encourage the population to run or walk to get their business done on a Saturday (Shopping, going to the rum shop etc) anybody caught drving their cars without a verifiable emergency reason will be deemed a criminal and off to Afghanistan.

Sport:
RUM identifies this as our main plank for nation building , so all the money saved from not having prisoners to worry about will be pumped into sporting programs.
Coachs will be the best paid in this hemisphere and athletes will be handsomely looked after.
Targets will be set for coachs and these expectations will be strictly met .
 For instance Wim would have been picking poppies in Afghanistan by now.

Senior citizens:

We realise a tendancy for previous goverments to just increase old age pension and not do anything else for our fathers and mothers, sisters and brothers that are over the age of 40 (by the way we lower the retirement age to 40, this way more jobs will be available for the youths). So we intend to apart from having a mandatory increase of pension anytime the price of food, beer and rum increases we will also make the Prime Minister's residence and diplomatic center available for recreational purposes (parties, orgies etc).
Failure of any bosse to retire people at the age of 40 will have the police make them criminals and off to Afghanistan they go.

Traffic on the road.
As you can see from the measures stated above a lot of people will be going to Afghanistan thereby transferring our traffic probelm to Afghanistan..

Finally anybody who doh vote RUM .... off to Afghanistan.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
FIFA: Jack Warner campaigning for TnT Prime Minister
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 05:51:19 AM »
FIFA has stated in a report on it's website that CONCACAF President and FIFA VP Jack Warner is "currently campaigning to become the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago". Warner is in South Africa on both FIFA and UNC Alliance business, with UNC-A co-leader Basdeo Panday in tow.

http://www.ttgapers.com/Article1844.html

Please note we have also updated the list of candidates.

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 10:09:42 PM »
i interested in

7.. Chaguanas West
PNM - Frankie Ranjitsingh
UNC - Jack Warner
COP - Manohar Ramsaran

football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2007, 10:15:57 PM »
i interested in

7.. Chaguanas West
UNC - Jack Warner
COP - Manohar Ramsaran

Dat...and St. Augustine.

Apparently some group. :-X...claiming that the UNC candidates for St. Augustine and some other constituencies...ineligible as they were born abroad, thus have dual nationality. They apparently ran large official looking EBC-esque ad's in the papers, saying that votes cast for these candidates are invalid and wasted. UNC hit back saying thats not true. Somebody seems to be fighting just as dirty as they claim others are... :-\

Edit...found a scan of de ad

To you...does that seem like an official EBC ad?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:33:43 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2007, 07:45:02 PM »
And one poster here will make you feel that de COrPse is ethical and above board, he either real naive or he dotish, like he forget dem same COrPse learn from Manday?

lol

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »
i interested in
7.. Chaguanas West
UNC - Jack Warner
COP - Manohar Ramsaran
Dat...and St. Augustine.
Apparently some group. :-X...claiming that the UNC candidates for St. Augustine and some other constituencies...ineligible as they were born abroad, thus have dual nationality. They apparently ran large official looking EBC-esque ad's in the papers, saying that votes cast for these candidates are invalid and wasted. UNC hit back saying thats not true. Somebody seems to be fighting just as dirty as they claim others are... :-\
Edit...found a scan of de ad

To you...does that seem like an official EBC ad?
the newspaper should not run dem advertisments
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »

Yes those ads were a lil questionable I will concede that.

They saying they are going to take them to court if they win.

It have some other non-signed ads around that I find are effective.

COP is clean allyuh deal with it.  PNM and UNC playing dirtier than ever...them down in the mud while COP sitting up top and maybe some splashes of mud get on them.  Wha yuh go do.....nobody perfect just some better than others.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »

COP is clean allyuh deal with it.  PNM and UNC playing dirtier than ever...them down in the mud while COP sitting up top and maybe some splashes of mud get on them.  Wha yuh go do.....nobody perfect just some better than others.

Sounds like the gurgling of an Egyptian River.

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »

Sounds like the gurgling of an Egyptian River.

and some bad mouting Jack when he say Ganges meet de nile.

lol

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Panday’s meeting with Mandela strictly social
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2007, 10:46:53 PM »
These 2 senile mudda asses ain't bet dey does LIE nah.  Didn't Warner say both he and Panday was heading to South Africa to meet with Mandela for him to come down to Trinidad and listen to dem on dey podium ??? Met with Mandela, then came back and said that Mandela couldn't make it to Trinidad because of his illness?

Mandela Foundation:

Mandela never met with Jack Warner
He received a brief courtesy call from Basdeo Panday
No politics discussed, no promises were made and no photos taken
GUARDIAN NEWSDESK

THE NELSON Mandela Foundation in South Africa says former President Nelson Mandela had no meeting with UNC Alliance chairman Jack Warner.

It confirmed yesterday, however, that Mandela did receive a brief courtesy call from UNC leader Basdeo Panday.

It said no politics was discussed, no promises were made and no photographs taken.

The Alliance leaders’ flying visit to Johannesburg on Wednesday was, presumably, to seek Mandela’s endorsement of the party’s aspirations in the November 5 general election.

This is because Warner had told supporters during a rally in San Juan on Tuesday that he and Panday were going to meet with Mandela, and made no mention of his role as vice-president of world football body Fifa.

Fifa, however, had stated on Thursday that “Jack Warner paid a whistle-stop visit to SA today to meet with Nelson Mandela as well as executives of the country’s Premier Soccer League.”

The two left on a private jet on Wednesday and returned on Friday.

But South Africa’s Sunday Times reported that Warner “was left red-faced...after being shown the door” by Mandela.

A report headlined “Fifa official ‘makes up’ visit to Mandela” said “only Panday and another member of Warner’s entourage” met with the 89-year-old statesman.

Yesterday, the Guardian established that Warner did not meet Mandela, because he did not sign an agreement that the meeting would not be political.

Ahmad Dangor, chief executive officer of the Foundation, when contacted at his office, said: “Mr Warner wanted to consider the agreement, but by the time he had done so it was too late to arrange another meeting.

“We require people to sign documents which state they will not ask Mr Mandela for anything.”

The Sunday Times got a more explicit response from Mandela’s spokesman Zelda la Grange.

It quoted her as saying: “Mr Warner did not see Mr Mandela, as he was not in agreement that Mr Mandela could not be approached to endorse an election campaign or a candidacy.”

The Times report offered no explanation of how Panday was granted an audience with Mandela.

‘No promises...Nothing’

Dangor, however, told the Guardian: “Mr Panday was prepared to sign without considering the implications.”

He said: “My staff tells me he signed (the document) and shook Mr Mandela’s hand and they had a social chat.

“In summary, it was a courtesy call. There was no political discussion whatsoever. No promises made. Nothing.”

Dangor said the Foundation had been approached ten days before for a meeting with a Fifa delegation.

“The meeting was requested and agreed on the basis of the support Mr Warner and Fifa were giving to South Africa as we get ready to stage the 2010 World Cup.

“We assumed that the delegation was part of the Fifa working group.”

Dangor confirmed that Panday arrived as part of that delegation.

Asked for his view on Panday’s approach to obtaining the meeting during an election campaign, Dangor said:

“There’s nothing to comment on, really. Many people bring guests, and as long as they’re willing to sign an agreement they can meet.”

Panday, however, when contacted on Thursday just before he was about to board a private jet back to Trinidad, described the meeting with Mandela as “fruitful.”
He spoke of a “message,” “photos” and “a lot of other stuff” to be revealed.

Warner, on their return at Piarco International on Friday, said “more would unfold” in the next week.

He also dismissed media reports of a likely visit to T&T by Mandela as “fallacious.”

JACK: DON’T SIDETRACK ME

JACK WARNER, controversial chairman of the United National Congress (UNC) Alliance, sounded irritated yesterday when asked to comment on reports that he was denied a meeting with former South Africa president Nelson Mandela on Thursday.

“This is the last week before the election, and I do not want to be sidetracked by anything,” he said abruptly in a brief telephone interview.

Without commenting directly about his exclusion from the Mandela meeting, Warner chose only to insist it was he who had arranged for Alliance co-chairman Basdeo Panday to meet Mandela in the first place.

“I took Mr Panday to meet Mandela. They spoke and that was that.

“You all can publish what you want. I have no problem with that. But I will not be sidetracked.”

Attempts to reach Panday were not successful yesterday.

When the Guardian called his cellphone, a female voice said he was in a meeting. A later call was met with “Mr Panday is not in.”

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited
Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj ·

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 10:56:28 PM by Maharajin »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »
wait...dais BIG men primping and preeming demself so?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2007, 07:10:05 PM »
Hear NAH!! Dis election is REAL Kicks!! Look at de following spat between a COP and a UNC supporter on a nex local forum.
After what you've proven to me on multiple threads today? You're in no position to come here and tell me about making an intelligent choice. UNCA FTW Arrow

If you weren't a die-hard COP you would have taken a long, intelligent listen to Kirk Meighoo Friday night, but like any COP supporter, anything against Dookeran you won't hear it. Want to talk about thieves? So why the hell you have Ganga and Sadiq in there. Do you understand what the words Inncogen and Desal mean when related to Ganga? No you don't, because you're going to come here pretending they're holier than thou. So really, what about YOU make an intelligent choice.

To which the COP supporter says...

Uh, wasn't Ganga and Sadiq under THE UNC when said Inncogen and Desal deals took place? You think Bas won't have known what was going on and want his hand in the cookie jar too? PUHLEEZ. And I don't know some dude gave my wife 10 mil. Steups. When arguing kindly do it properly.

As for Kirk. Poor guy, he doesn't know if he is coming or going. I guess the quest for power would having you saying alot of things ay? Ask your leader (Panday I mean).

And the retort was:

so Baskh eh thief
so Ganga eh thief
So Ish Galbrasingh eh supporting the COP
I could bust more files

To which de response was:
ROFL. Whose GOVERNMENT were they under? Let me help you in case you might have forgotten. The UNC.

Thank you.

And just to get in the last word:

and wait, whose party are they under now? Lemme help you in case you forgot - THE COP

Hear nah........ :-X

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »
de majority ah we eh want UNC or no dead party named COP
we know dat de PNM eh perfect, is true me eh no liar
but we will be damned before we vote in Jack warner
Panday courting de poor indian and talk about pride
dem same Indian get taken fuh ah jackass ride
he win election and was prime minister
but he align he self with black men who acting real sinister
De Indians and dem should ask what he do fuh we?
De answer simple, is nutten but he do plenty fuh duprey
billion dollar airport, looking nice in Piarco,
and den he duprey and carlos sin uglier dan brigo

Den we have de next one, so-called mr integrity
Winston leave U ent see and form new party
he take he good fren Ganga Singh with he
and he take Yetmin de ugly chinee
dey say dem have de answer fuh crime and dem have manifesto
but after this election dem go know wey split peas and barley does grow
is cutarse everywhere dey contest and dis eh no shit
plenty ah dem candidates lorsing dey deposit
and if Dooks so ethical, upright and noble
why he stay so long under Panday nabel
and we know dat Panday really smart and very slick
if dooks was under he nabel he was sucking Panday dick
Trinis really eh know what de hell dem want
those voting fuh UNC is some real..C...T!!!
But when all is said and really done
we know Manning go Pee on Dem!

Ah gorn!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2007, 09:19:08 AM »

your criticism of Dookeran is that he used to be in UNC. real solid logic  ::) 

Dookeran is a better candidate for PM than any of the others.  That is the people opinion.

1]; } ?>