April 18, 2024, 08:02:34 PM

Author Topic: Yorke should play in our 2010 Qualifiers...  (Read 11080 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke should play in our 2010 Qualifiers...
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
i honestly dont see yorke accepting an invite 2 play..... whats the motivation or what will be his motivation ?there really isnt one anymore
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »
i honestly dont see yorke accepting an invite 2 play..... whats the motivation or what will be his motivation ?there really isnt one anymore

Although ah keeping meh fingers cross, fuh Yorke and Latapy tuh come back and give we ah hand in de qualifiers. Ah must admit your post did cross meh mind doh. Deep in my heart, I agree wid yuh totally, your post make sense, but wid the talent and leadership ah these guys, yuh just cah accept ah resignation from, yuh does hope and pray dey come back one more time  :praying:. Dat is irreplaceable talent, long live for these guys and may de man above bless them. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »
Its true that Yorke did well for us and played his heart out for the qualifiers for 2006 WC.It was the only time of his career that he cared about playing for TT,the reason is simple,he was show casing himself to get back into English football,as soon as he got back,he retired from international football.Over the years he has constantly fefused to play fo TT in crucial games.Dwight York only cares about himself,I would bet odds of 100to 1 that if he was still playing in Australia he would not have retired from Internationals.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2007, 05:13:35 PM »
Frico... yuh gotta be careful wha yuy saying.........Don't get caught up wid "outcomes and coincidentals".  De man came back because he really wanted to help we country qualify and experience de world stage.  Yuh aint see de passion and tears dat come out ah Yorke and dem brodders face when dey qualify ah what.  Further more watch dey expression wid de draw over Sweden as if dey win de world cup wid dat one.  Den yuh goh tell meh Latas do de same ting too.  Be careful wha yuh saying broddah.  Dont let Yorke's present blessing wid Sunderland chain yuh up in de wrong direction.  When Yorke went Sunderland, promotion to de premiership was not even an option for Sunderland.  Tink about it first dan

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
Its true that Yorke did well for us and played his heart out for the qualifiers for 2006 WC.It was the only time of his career that he cared about playing for TT,the reason is simple,he was show casing himself to get back into English football,as soon as he got back,he retired from international football.Over the years he has constantly fefused to play fo TT in crucial games.Dwight York only cares about himself,I would bet odds of 100to 1 that if he was still playing in Australia he would not have retired from Internationals.

18 POSTS TO YOUR NAME AND THIS IS THE SHIT YUH COME WITH  :waiting: :waiting:, WHERE YUH WAS A YEAR OR TWO AGO

MAN BUSS YUH KITE

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
boy 18 years after we still depending on yorke.....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 02:48:11 PM »
Need not to go that far in europe to look 4 a good goalkeeper we got one but they haven't give him a fair change with the under 17 and national level when he was there to me troy marquis is better than jan marvin and jack he just need to be training regularly like them and  I bet he will be in the epl like kenwayne
bajanscout

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 03:54:16 PM »
Need not to go that far in europe to look 4 a good goalkeeper we got one but they haven't give him a fair change with the under 17 and national level when he was there to me troy marquis is better than jan marvin and jack he just need to be training regularly like them and  I bet he will be in the epl like kenwayne
Where is he and what is he doing now?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
He is in florida getting prepared for the disney cup where there is teams from mls and a league in there then copa latina in febuary where he was the highlight in every game he play for n e one whoever play with against or seen him play can't deny what am sayin when he is in form I cry y he aint on our national team the haitians in fl love him he even played and travel with  some of ther national players I think they went nicaragua he play against jamaica un 23 when they was qualifying for the world cup and a haitian club in the orange bowl against a professional team from argentina he is truely respected down here he makes a bad team look good so the haitians and a lot of clubs have great respect for him
bajanscout

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »
Fact: The big game experience that we would be bringing Yorke and Latas back for wasted without youths to glean it.

Fact: The Best person for the job available is the best choice to play.

Fact: We cant keep depending on yorke and Latas.

Fact...while we looking in the rearview....we driving off the road.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »

Wey de mudda county yuh come from boi, jus so yuh disrespecting Yorke on de forum. Yorke had his lil way in de past, but de man made up for it big, big time. Ah really mis yuh dum azz post, cuz if ah did see it yuh know de deal wid Supa when it come tuh meh country and meh T&T heroes, ah doh ramp wid dat. Guess what, everything nice round here 2 day, celebrities round here, so ah will not let yuh post spoil meh evening. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Tonight, tonight, club mansion featuring Bounty Killer, Movado, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne and many others. Come in de vip be among some other celebrities, dat will be on de guest list. Large up DJ Kalhid on his birthday bash tonight at de mansion.

Tuh de soca and Machel Montano lovers, Machel will be in south Florida on Friday. He will be here to celebrate his birthday at club Life in south beach. Large up de Trini south bois on dat promotion  :beermug:.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:25:40 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2007, 10:23:21 AM »
Also I do not like Theobold.

I find he not good enough and I am mystified as to how he play every game in the WC and get more minutes than Latapy.

Plain talk bad manners he has a doubles paper finish...he comes second in the tackle, he wins no headers in the middle and he not fast.

He replaceable.

I eh reading beyond this post ..... touches I agree on all counts. theobald ??? I also believe that we better get our act together pretty soon as we really will have to look at some retirees to help us qualify. Who have we seen develop since last WC ?
We lack experience and now have to depend on Carlos, ist premiership season, and kenwyn, two newcomers to ist division football. Last WC we had Yorke and latapy as well as shaka and Andrews to provide some stability. This time around we are searching but not finding new talent to replace these players.
This time around a forth place finish sees us meeting the 5th place finisher from South America. That team, whichever it is, could probably win the Concacaf zone outright so we would not want to end up with that possibility. That leaves us to finish ahead of one of mexico, USA or Costa Rica....something we have not been able to do even when we did qualify for the WC and ward off the threat of jamaica who we have not beaten in a long time.
It is a tall order we face and it brings me back to the point TI has always made ...what is the role of Wim in football in T&T and should it have included some input in player development. Wim already wasted our national league, but I could do that just as well as anyone else on this forum, but what has he done to make his intake of a higher standard.
We, of course, are not ready to answer these questions ..until it is too late ! ..the more things change the more they remain the same !

1]; } ?>