June 16, 2024, 04:21:40 AM

Author Topic: Where RF & 2099?? .... Jamaica U23 0 v Bahamas 1  (Read 13086 times)

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where RF & 2099?? .... Jamaica U23 0 v Bahamas 1
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
Correction: Nou respekte tout moun, men nou pa pe peson. Translation: We respect everyone, but we are not afraid of anybody. We can and will take the US/Mex at this level. Even as the world champ, our u17 disqualified Mex in 2007. We won't underestimate them, that's all.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »

Jamaica2099,

You are the most ign.. fan I have ever discussed with. How the hell u said''Haiti's population slightly larger''...fellas it is 3 times bigger. It is your population mutliply by 3. What I am saying, right now, in 2007 we are the best caribbean team and the one that has more achievement. Again, today no matter the score u will go home..even with a win. So, you will finish the year with any achievement get eliminated or failed to reach the last phase in all major regional tournament.

U got to admit it, 2007 it is not Jamaica'year. 2007 it is Haiti year. It is a simple fact. Dude it hurts but it is true. Hopefully, in 2008 both Jamaica,Trinidad and Cuba will do better in order to represent proudly caribbean teams at the wcup.
Actually Jamaica's football will be reborn on November 4, 2007. And sorry to disappoint you, but the final round will be the final stop for Cuba and Haiti. The same would apply to Jamaica, T&T and any other Caribbean team that would have made it to the final round. I don't see any Caribbean team making it to the 2008 Olympics. Sorry.
As for 2008, let's see who will make a second World Cup appearance before their Caribbean neighbours I'm talking about Jamaica, Haiti and T&T. And since all will be voting for their nation to make it. Then you already know who I vote for.

You obviously were not watching the match, were you?

We are only afraid of USA and Mexico. We are very much competitive at all levels to Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala...

By the way, watch us beat Costa Rica next tuesday. We will show the match live and free on the internet again.
That's the difference between Jamaica, Haiti and other Caribbean nations. Jamaica has never been afraid of the US nor Mexico.
So how can Haiti say they are the best and are afraid, while the US always seem worried when they know they will play Jamaica.
That's not competitive, that's cowardice in it's purest form. That's why I cannot believe Haiti is the best if they are afaraid of two nations from the same confederation. It's just proves that Haiti wants to be a one confederation champion.
Maybe that's one of the reasons other countries from around the world will play Jamaica. Because they get real competition from the Reggae Boyz.
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 06:19:07 PM »
Jamaica 2099

WHere are u? u lost my friend 2-1. That s the end of your 2007. Go home smoke wird and listen some bob..better luck for 2008.
Why did u lose? Let me guess voodooooo...water...intimidation..referee... blahblah........whatever u lose!
Sorry! I don't smoke nor drink. And I am not a Christian or belong to any religious denomination.
Has patriotism ever made you vote against your nation even after they have lost? Sorry! I won't ever be a traitor because I'm 100% FULL-BLOODED JAMAICAN REGGAE BOY. ;D

That smoke thing is a misconception that many people have of Jamaica and its people. In Haiti, for instance, most people believe Jamaicans like to smoke Marijuana, a bad cliche similar to the one on Haitians that makes some people believe that all Haitians practice voodoo!

Now, back to football. Do you now realize that Jamaica is a step behind Haiti? Your football association needs to do something because Jamaica showed no talent/skills at all tonight. Your Shelton is never going to be a factor in concacaf, not even in cfu. Tonight, I saw many young kids about his age who are much more gifted and will probably outshine him in later competitions.

I didn't see Grant priestley and some other guys you may think who are good. Cousins was good. Your keeper (Kerr) is going to be a big asset for your nt. Rudolph goal was a golazo. But, Shelton did not impress!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »

Jamaica2099,

You are the most ign.. fan I have ever discussed with. How the hell u said''Haiti's population slightly larger''...fellas it is 3 times bigger. It is your population mutliply by 3. What I am saying, right now, in 2007 we are the best caribbean team and the one that has more achievement. Again, today no matter the score u will go home..even with a win. So, you will finish the year with any achievement get eliminated or failed to reach the last phase in all major regional tournament.

U got to admit it, 2007 it is not Jamaica'year. 2007 it is Haiti year. It is a simple fact. Dude it hurts but it is true. Hopefully, in 2008 both Jamaica,Trinidad and Cuba will do better in order to represent proudly caribbean teams at the wcup.
Actually Jamaica's football will be reborn on November 4, 2007. And sorry to disappoint you, but the final round will be the final stop for Cuba and Haiti. The same would apply to Jamaica, T&T and any other Caribbean team that would have made it to the final round. I don't see any Caribbean team making it to the 2008 Olympics. Sorry.
As for 2008, let's see who will make a second World Cup appearance before their Caribbean neighbours I'm talking about Jamaica, Haiti and T&T. And since all will be voting for their nation to make it. Then you already know who I vote for.

We are only afraid of USA and Mexico. We are very much competitive at all levels to Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala...

By the way, watch us beat Costa Rica next tuesday. We will show the match live and free on the internet again.
That's the difference between Jamaica, Haiti and other Caribbean nations. Jamaica has never been afraid of the US nor Mexico.
So how can Haiti say they are the best and are afraid, while the US always seem worried when they know they will play Jamaica.
That's not competitive, that's cowardice in it's purest form. That's why I cannot believe Haiti is the best if they are afaraid of two nations from the same confederation. It's just proves that Haiti wants to be a one confederation champion.
Maybe that's one of the reasons other countries from around the world will play Jamaica. Because they get real competition from the Reggae Boyz.

That's may be why they often beat you 6 nothing! :rotfl:

Last time we played Mexico it was a tie and we are the only Caribbean team with an even record against the US! Still, we have to come 'real'. They are the 'Brazil and Argentina' of our confederation.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »
Good show Haiti  :beermug:  Hope you and Cuba blow through the rest of Concacaf and reach olympics. Make them know.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:02:33 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »
Jamaica 2099

WHere are u? u lost my friend 2-1. That s the end of your 2007. Go home smoke wird and listen some bob..better luck for 2008.
Why did u lose? Let me guess voodooooo...water...intimidation..referee... blahblah........whatever u lose!
Sorry! I don't smoke nor drink. And I am not a Christian or belong to any religious denomination.
Has patriotism ever made you vote against your nation even after they have lost? Sorry! I won't ever be a traitor because I'm 100% FULL-BLOODED JAMAICAN REGGAE BOY. ;D

That smoke thing is a misconception that many people have of Jamaica and its people. In Haiti, for instance, most people believe Jamaicans like to smoke Marijuana, a bad cliche similar to the one on Haitians that makes some people believe that all Haitians practice voodoo!

Now, back to football. Do you now realize that Jamaica is a step behind Haiti? Your football association needs to do something because Jamaica showed no talent/skills at all tonight. Your Shelton is never going to be a factor in concacaf, not even in cfu. Tonight, I saw many young kids about his age who are much more gifted and will probably outshine him in later competitions.

I didn't see Grant priestley and some other guys you may think who are good. Cousins was good. Your keeper (Kerr) is going to be a big asset for your nt. Rudolph goal was a golazo. But, Shelton did not impress!

Shyyyt that misconception is true. All I do is smoke weed and listen Bob Marley. Rather that than running round scared of Ackee. What's the beef with Haitians and Ackee? One Haitian was in my class last year and one day I buy Ackee for lunch. When dude ask what it is and I show him he almost catch heart attack. I was laughin to death. Silly Haitian. I was thinking of tossin piece at him but I didn't want waste my precious ackee.

I EAT ACKEE ALL DAY! Fear me Haitians! Booogiewoogiewoogie!
Smoke and Fly

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »

Jamaica2099,

Last time we played Mexico it was a tie and we are the only Caribbean team with an even record against the US! Still, we have to come 'real'. They are the 'Brazil and Argentina' of our confederation.
Don't talk to soon, because Brazil felt sorry for Haiti when they could have demolished Haiti by more than 6 goals. But Brazil was feeling "charitable" that day. Even post-comments from around the world felt sorry for Haiti that day.
And in three encounters Brazil has only scored 2 goals against the Reggae Boyz.
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
I've never had ackee. But, that ackee you were eating must have been really bad. It gave the poor guy nausea.

BTW, I am surprised your team didn't complain about the food like they did in Aruba. You are making a name for yourselves as the cry-babies of the Caribbean.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »

Jamaica2099,

Don't talk to soon, because Brazil felt sorry for Haiti when they could have demolished Haiti by more than 6 goals. But Brazil was feeling "charitable" that day. Even post-comments from around the world felt sorry for Haiti that day.

Brazil? Are you talking about the team that forced your boyz to quit last night game before it ended?...well, it's H-A-I-T-I ;D

Did you also have some of that rotten ackee? :rotfl:

Ask these guys what hit you last night. They saw it all.

Waiting in line ( ticket price: 500Gdes = about US$15)

The lucky ones

The sacrificial lambs

The Tango dance:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 03:42:02 PM by Toussaint »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2007, 03:42:52 PM »

Jamaica2099,

Brazil? Are you talking about the team that forced your boyz to quit last night game before it ended?...well, it's H-A-I-T-I ;D

Hmmm! Am I sensing unhappiness disguised in your laughter? :)
jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2007, 05:13:41 PM »

Jamaica2099,

Ask these guys what hit you last night. They saw it all.

Waiting in line ( ticket price: 500Gdes = about US$15)

The lucky ones

The sacrificial lambs

The Tango dance:

Aww how nice of Digicel to give away free shirts to the Haitians in attendance. That's why I admire Digicel. So humanitarian.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »
You are jealous and you're being a sore loser at the same time. I would believe a guy like you who visits this site so often would have been used to seeing Haiti finished ahead of you in regional competitions. Digicup, GC, U-17, U-20, and now U-23. Just soak it up, lozr.

BTW, your insinuations about Haiti being poor is just funny because they are coming from a Jamaican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you have been posting on this board for quite sometimes, I believe you have probably noticed that I always avoid wasting my time with ignorant people. I simply don't see why I should make an exception now.

You are probably one of those idiots who believe digicel is a Jamaican company!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:05:54 PM by Toussaint »

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2007, 10:29:52 PM »
You are jealous and you're being a sore loser at the same time. I would believe a guy like you who visits this site so often would have been used to seeing Haiti finished ahead of you in regional competitions. Digicup, GC, U-17, U-20, and now U-23. Just soak it up, lozr.

BTW, your insinuations about Haiti being poor is just funny because they are coming from a Jamaican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you have been posting on this board for quite sometimes, I believe you have probably noticed that I always avoid wasting my time with ignorant people. I simply don't see why I should make an exception now.

You are probably one of those idiots who believe digicel is a Jamaican company!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on? Digicel aint a Jamaican company? Man you a genius.  :beermug: Anyways I apologize that my statement made you piss your pants but I was being serious. Digicel have always done little things that go unrecognized. LOL @ you for thinking Jamaica even close to being as poor as Haiti. You need to do more reading. Or take a trip out here. Our ghettoes are like suburbs to yours. But anyway, I nah diss or nuttin. It has always been one of my missions to help out Haiti whenever I come up in life. I can't stand seeing my black people live like that. Shyt the ppl that are out here in JA complaining dont know the half of what Haiti going through.

No heart feelings bro you could give your estrogen a rest now.
Smoke and Fly

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »
Toussaint, can you answer a few questions concerning Haiti's national academy. Was the U-17 that just competed in Korea the first set of particpants to enroll in the Haitian youth academy? Has coach Labaze been with this team since 1999/2000. What is the status of secondary school football in Haiti? In trini it is a big thing. Are the best schoolboys in Haiti associated with clubs, academy or schoolfootball? And lastly is it a live in academy where academic classes are taught or is it after school?

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2007, 05:51:42 AM »
Toussaint, can you answer a few questions concerning Haiti's national academy. Was the U-17 that just competed in Korea the first set of particpants to enroll in the Haitian youth academy? Has coach Labaze been with this team since 1999/2000. What is the status of secondary school football in Haiti? In trini it is a big thing. Are the best schoolboys in Haiti associated with clubs, academy or schoolfootball? And lastly is it a live in academy where academic classes are taught or is it after school?

Regarding the U-17, the answer is no. I believe Labaze has been with the team for a long time and so is the coach of the U-20 who is an argentinian. Haitian youth teams often trained in overseas facilities like in France and Argentina.

Secondary school football used to be more important in Haitian football than it is now. However, we still have an intercol similar to the one you guys seem to have. Almost every village and neiborghood in the big cities in Haiti has a local club that participates in summertime tournaments called 'tisourit' (mice). That is the equivalent of what is called 'street football' in many countries. That also where some young talents are first spotted.

Many youth players play for first division clubs like Peterson and Fabien Vorbe. So they use to play with bigger guys.

Clubs are community based like in Europe and the US. Therefore secondary schools often follow the club that represents their community. Some Haitian clubs though like Violette and Racing CH have fans throughout the country.

The FHF organizes  nationwide youth tournaments to recruit the best prospects.

Here is the winner of the best player trophy in the last tournament:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2007, 07:52:09 AM »
You seem to have certain conditions and structutes in Haiti we in Trini lack. One glaring example I noticed was the widespread support for football in Haiti is community based, something we used to have when we had our great teams of of the past. That is not coincidental. Many of our pro league teams no longer have a natural constiuency, they play in stadiums miles away from the areas they supposed to represent. Typical attendance at our league games ranges between 100-400 people and this includes W connection the CFU club champion. The isolation from community means clubs obviously make money primarily by selling players overseas, loans etc. and not by gate receipts, and club paraphernalia. There is little innovation in T&T football, collectively or otherwise. T&T has no equivalent to the tisourit and very few of our young players play 1st team football. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Blessings

1]; } ?>