June 16, 2024, 04:00:11 AM

Author Topic: Machel Montano warned by police in Zen: No crotch grabbing  (Read 2499 times)

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
Machel Montano warned by police in Zen: No crotch grabbing
« on: October 14, 2007, 07:15:08 AM »
In what is appearing to be very comical, police attempted to halt a show at Zen Nightclub on Friday featuring Machel Montano, Benjai, Patrice Roberts and Zan. The police told Machel, "Stop allowing the women to touch your (testicles)." Frustrated Montano said, "If all yuh want to lock meh up, lock meh up."

http://www.ttgapers.com/Article1838.html

ttgapers

This is jokes! Organic, I might be making the flex to the all fours...

ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Machel Montano warned by police in Zen: No crotch grabbing
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:02:44 AM »
I like you website. Easy to maneuver around...well done :beermug:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
So much f xxking bandits al over the place alyuh in zen watchin to se who go touch the man crotch .alyuh police to jokey yes  boy .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
So much f xxking bandits al over the place alyuh in zen watchin to se who go touch the man crotch .alyuh police to jokey yes  boy .
Zulu, dais called goin for free Fete, no I mean keepin de man under surveillance :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
so wait nah..they bring him in for questioning for the last episode he was in at Zen yet?
or dey done drop dat case?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »
so wait nah..they bring him in for questioning for the last episode he was in at Zen yet?
or dey done drop dat case?

case still pending

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:51:06 AM »
f**k dem cops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bullet for dem everytime a police pick up shot a does than Jah!!!!!!!!!!!
Warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 01:00:45 PM »
http://www.boycevoice.com/blog/2007/10/23/the-trini-crotch-grabbers-part-1/

23Oct
The Trini Crotch Grabbers Part 1
Posted by: peterin Trinidad, Artists
Read in the news recently where Police attempted to stop a Machel Montano show while he was performing at the Zen nightclub in Trinidad. Why? Because he was allowing female audience members “to touch his testicles” while he was on stage.

Machel ignored them however and continued to perform while the women continued to “touch”. He must have some balls, ignoring the police like that… Now this is a serious thing, if this trend continues with Trini women feeling the penises of male performers, that means Edwin Lil Rick, Peter Ram and them had better watch out when they go down performing in Trinidad. While Peter Ram might be singing he “wants a woman by his side”, he might find a woman in front of him grabbing what is in front of him.

Of course there might be some performers that might like that; there will also be some with whom it might be difficult finding something to grab.

Now if you say “A” you have to say “B”. If the females are grabbing the males, that then lends itself to the assumption that males can now grab females. Now there’s a sobering thought, I bet you that if Destra Garcia were on stage performing “I dare you” there would be no man that would “dare” to try a grabbing stunt like that, and if you did you would probably find your self before the law courts. But if the women do it to the men its ok, it’s like if we are dog meat or something! I can now see why Machel is so popular though, I am sure that with the extra “perks” and “feels” he gives his female fans he would have quite an extensive and loyal fan base.

I find this phenomena of women grabbing male performer’s privates to be an interesting one. It can be paralleled to what happens in “strip joints” where similar treatment is meted out to female strippers, except you also throw money on the stage reflecting the dexterity of the performer. In that case where are Machel’s money ladies? You are short-changing him….

A financial Analysis of Trini Crotch Grabbers Coming Soon!

1]; } ?>