April 20, 2024, 10:14:29 AM

Author Topic: Good advertisement for local football. Nutten like a well edited video....  (Read 1796 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Press play:

http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1514&Itemid=109

Toussaint boy!! De fellah have style dread. Niceness
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cultural Sewerage Rhythm
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The video is nice but the background music got to go. Some uptempo soca rythm, please!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jah boy de music dread.  Ah guess dey trying to attract Euro Scouts.  Some good keeping and woeful finishing especially de headers.  Say wha.  Thanks fuh de clip.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yip I agree....good video but poor choice of music.  the music was quite irritating.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A good showcase of poor crossing technique and even worse finishing all to the rhythm of some good old fahsioned wholesome Euro Trash electronica-

I hope the the title of this thread had at least a hint of sarcasm...The moko jumbies on the running track was a nice touch though ;D

Thanks for the clip/link nevertheless- was entertaining all the same. Good stuff.  :beermug:

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
I still lookin fuh dis style dat dreamer say Toussaint have.  Maybe I watch a different clip.

Too bad W Connection goalscorer is not a Trini.  He was de player dat stand out de most by far on de highlights....and it was extended highlights too.

Thanx fuh de clip dreamer and T&T Pro League.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Yeah palos, ah find he have ah easy, polished look and touch to he game. Ah think he is ready for T&T's international games and he is not unsettled by the maurading and fast paced central american midfield as is first touch gives him time.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Yeah palos, ah find he have ah easy, polished look and touch to he game. Ah think he is ready for T&T's international games and he is not unsettled by the maurading and fast paced central american midfield as is first touch gives him time.

Alright bro.  Respeck.  :beermug:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>