April 19, 2024, 06:26:27 AM

Author Topic: Q : TTFF vs players....  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Q : TTFF vs players....
« on: October 20, 2007, 12:16:47 PM »
was to bring this up b4 the game versus El Salvador....but isnt the war bet. the 2 sides over??
i now remember to ask as i watching this TT vs Paraguay game today....seein men like Birchall, Carlos, Sancho, Denzil, Cornell...men who could still be in the reckoning for the present team

all well and good we took mainly PFL men...good exp.
but i say the overseas men woulda love to come back and play.......
Are they allowed to play for T&T?? or did Wim jus decide not to pull them in?

really wondering how come they weren't included.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Q : TTFF vs players....
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
Ah find de "high-rankin' " previously?- blacklisted overseas players like Carlos, Jonesy, Stern, Ince etc should only be used for high stakes games. For these kinda games wit' waste-ah-time "mainly" under 23 El Salvador friendly, club is more important dan country. Buh, if is say we playing Costa Rica for Concacaf qualifiers or USA for major psychological dominance den, by all means, yuh could chance breaking Carlos foot fuh dat. Y'undastan?

Fresh-water overseas ( :rotfl: sorry eh ) like Spann, Theobald, Josh, Toussaint, Pacheco Telesford and dem could geh call up for dem kinda games. No disrepect eh as a warrior is a warrior  ;) Ah glad de locals geh a run an' feel de vibes to bring it back to dey clubs

Niceness.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 12:40:46 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
i was wonderin d same ting myself....i fedup ah we not bein able to firmly put down we foot on dis football stage...eider we drawin or lossin or beatin carribean opposition...d 'real' warriors woulda bull el salvador...ah fed up ah wa see mih kenwyne mih birchall mih carlos mih stern an d res ah dem...tuh become ah real warrior u hadda kill lion an tiger an d bunch of apprentices we puttin out aint doin dat...on d flipside i relly hope some players com thru outta dis test an tinker game dat wim playin...

ah dun.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
..i fedup ah we not bein able to firmly put down we foot on dis football stage.....

ah dun.

:thumbsup:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 01:53:09 PM »
was to bring this up b4 the game versus El Salvador....but isnt the war bet. the 2 sides over??
i now remember to ask as i watching this TT vs Paraguay game today....seein men like Birchall, Carlos, Sancho, Denzil, Cornell...men who could still be in the reckoning for the present team

all well and good we took mainly PFL men...good exp.
but i say the overseas men woulda love to come back and play.......
Are they allowed to play for T&T?? or did Wim jus decide not to pull them in?

really wondering how come they weren't included.

Officially, the blacklist was lifted too late to negotiate with the clubs.
Unofficially, Spann who was originally called up (and for whom presumably the TTFF had time to inform his club), was later let off because off the "annulation" of the Mexico match. Supposedly, they didn't believe it was worth calling him back for one game but the article seemed to suggest that they weren't sure that the second game would come off either.

I don't buy it. The blacklist was lifted 3 weeks before the first Fifa matchday.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:03:19 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »
Guy's ....will this coach who is taking this senior team to 2010 in S.A....... u think he will ever get or started gettin oversea players together with the very best of ours local's..... coming together to train and play friendly...cause alot or some from the pass world cup team can still play went that time come around...players like Carlos, Jone, Spann, Theobald, Chris, Glenn if he get back fully fit, Josh  and  etc....then adding the local and i mean the very best local...because the time is coming around again..

1]; } ?>