March 28, 2024, 02:15:38 PM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 244372 times)

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So the family crisis is revealed...
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
Yupp that was the case. For his sake I really hope he gets over it.

Its really tough for him though, as he has 3 little kids. His wife is Trini, which could mean the kids coming back if she chooses to leave the UK

Really tough to take on mentally

plus she might leave with half

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
I think this thread should be merged with the Kenwyne Jone thread just here:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=52719.60

Now we can understand a bit better why Kenwyne hasn't been performing at his best recently!

He is coping with a divorce!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:00:02 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
What was Latapy coping with?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2011, 07:17:29 PM »
what cause she to leave?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2011, 07:49:36 PM »
BM HERE....Be strong son

Play de life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »
It had 2 b d big D. Divorce is a tough pill 2 swallow.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2011, 09:56:26 PM »
Alyu good yes,i tell you all long time leave the boy alone,after all what was said a few weeks ago about Kenwyn people have to just hush they mouth,the real storey is out so all the ifs, buts,ah hear and may bes done,we does guess too much and spreading a set of bad propaganda.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2011, 10:06:09 PM »
Alyu good yes,i tell you all long time leave the boy alone,after all what was said a few weeks ago about Kenwyn people have to just hush they mouth,the real storey is out so all the ifs, buts,ah hear and may bes done,we does guess too much and spreading a set of bad propaganda.

Cppos I knew that was the problem all along but I didnt want to put the man business out dere juss so. But you really cant falut some of the fans for getting down on him, they honestly did not know. All they wanted was to see their trini in the prem succeed. :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2011, 10:29:50 PM »

Cppos I knew that was the problem all along but I didnt want to put the man business out dere juss so. But you really cant falut some of the fans for getting down on him, they honestly did not know. All they wanted was to see their trini in the prem succeed. :beermug:

Eh agree wit u we luv 2 diss our own. We does diss him when he playin 4 we ecause he eh committed etc. I will always remember dat in June KJ got injured in d mother of all fete matches and in Nov he was back playin 4 we. He did not need 2 come back b4 d hex IMO.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2011, 10:46:36 PM »

Everything that people said about Kenwyne still stands... this news doesn't change anything.  It puts his poor performance in perspective, but it doesn't excuse it.  Many of us have our own personal challenges and we don't have the luxury of going to work and pouting about it.  I sympathize with the fella without a doubt, and I pray that he and his family can weather this storm... but he is a professional and is expected to act as such. When he doesn't he'll get criticized... I know he's family, but that's just how it goes.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 13, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »

Everything that people said about Kenwyne still stands... this news doesn't change anything.  It puts his poor performance in perspective, but it doesn't excuse it.  Many of us have our own personal challenges and we don't have the luxury of going to work and pouting about it.  I sympathize with the fella without a doubt, and I pray that he and his family can weather this storm... but he is a professional and is expected to act as such. When he doesn't he'll get criticized... I know he's family, but that's just how it goes.

Yeah with these things you just never know because people react differently. Someone in the very same situation might run out, turn an monster and give you 1.2 goals a game.  Kenwyn's story is obviously different.  Hopefully he can ketch himself soon, because at the end he can't say his divorced ruined his career.  Kenwyn needs to be responsible for every 90min. he suit up for.  Sad news, but the brother got his whole life ahead of him. Hope he makes it through in one piece. Just love yuh children and do your best.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 14, 2011, 03:37:24 AM »
KJ padner you better use this situation as motivation to improve your game because your bills will be much higher soon..... :devil:

Serious thing
Raspect

Offline Trinidad Sports Reality

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 14, 2011, 04:31:00 AM »
I knw y she leaving him but i wldnt reveal that here so dnt feel sorry for him

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 14, 2011, 06:03:42 AM »
Like the cheater got caught. Is the girl from San Juan, right ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 14, 2011, 06:07:10 AM »
somebody buss dem files a while back, cah remember who. but d thread deleted anyway. Not sure if what ah read was true doh
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:10:50 AM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 14, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
Like the cheater got caught. Is the girl from San Juan, right ?
:devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 14, 2011, 06:09:31 AM »

well i dunno y she leaving him daiz y i ask.
However, if he getting leave for running hoes on the side or domestic abuse etc, then u cyah really feel for him.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 14, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
then again suppose he he lazy uninterested style of play on the field does extend somewhere else too and daiz y he getting released?...
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2011, 08:35:13 AM »
Allyuh men getting real outta timin' now... no need to be speculating or spreading rumors about the man private life.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2011, 08:45:53 AM »
Allyuh men getting real outta timin' now... no need to be speculating or spreading rumors about the man private life.
:beermug:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »
      Well said Bakes,this is what i was talking about.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2011, 09:18:34 AM »

What is the purpose of your post?  Instead of coasting your "inside" knowledge of KJ situation why don't you put your business on the forum so we can get some entertainment.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
So let me ask how many of you'll would like your personal business discussed in a public forum? I don't know what the man did nor do I care what he did...all I know is that this sort of speculation is dangerous as it affects the man's family. real maccomeh man bizness

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 14, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »
So let me ask how many of you'll would like your personal business discussed in a public forum? I don't know what the man did nor do I care what he did...all I know is that this sort of speculation is dangerous as it affects the man's family. real maccomeh man bizness

U sounding shock  ???

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 14, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

U sounding shock  ???

Cah believe ah ha to borrow this "COSIGN" lol.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
I fell all yuh could start one (1) Kenwyne Jones thread and put everything there.

• Jones buss he toe.
• Jones eat ah young cymit and get colic.
• Jones get ketch horning and wife threatens divorce.
• Stoke coach to tell Jones he mudda c*#t.

Wha the f**k dread is every Monday morning is some sh!t wid he and not all of it is worth a brand new thread.

Més que un club.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 14, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »

U sounding shock  ???

:rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 14, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »

When we ketching kicks off the the foreign players of the Manu or Chelsea or whoever else of that ilk...dais ok.  but when is one ah we own it unacceptable??

Whether we like it or not, KJ is a public figure unfortunately his private life ain't so private anymore.  It comes with the territory.....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:20:32 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 14, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »
It goes with the territory people. Get over it.

If I was making 50,000 pounds a week and the ketch to it was my business will be on forums to discuss. Guess what talk all allyuh want.

It is the price to pay. Most the public who buy jerseys, pay cable, PPV and all that want to know their players, actors, stars personal life, so if one ah dem using crack we want to know so we could decide to drop dem.

Where money spend no favors asked. If he want to live a low profile life take a low profile paying job and be happy. Otherwise it just the life we live it. Every actor, every player knows that.

He could always join the PFL if he want to keep playing football and have a private life

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 14, 2011, 03:09:45 PM »
 >:( :-X >:( :-[
I thought only this fella play this character, but for Carnival plenty does play ah mas

Hope things work out for KJ, his potential Ex, and their kids...sometimes all the money in the world don't make life smooth sailing..even if this site is not for you Mr. Jones, wish you and yours the best

1]; } ?>