March 28, 2024, 02:42:47 AM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 244268 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So the family crisis is revealed...
« Reply #300 on: March 14, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Sorry this is happening to KJ. I hope everything turns out alright on all fronts.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 14, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
So let me ask how many of you'll would like your personal business discussed in a public forum? I don't know what the man did nor do I care what he did...all I know is that this sort of speculation is dangerous as it affects the man's family. real maccomeh man bizness

When we ketching kicks off the the foreign players of the Manu or Chelsea or whoever else of that ilk...dais ok.  but when is one ah we own it unacceptable??

Whether we like it or not, KJ is a public figure unfortunately his private life ain't so private anymore.  It comes with the territory.....

As far as I know nothing has been publicly revealed so people only engaging in speculation and at this point the only person being harmed is the wife and kids.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 14, 2011, 04:01:19 PM »
Alyu good yes,i tell you all long time leave the boy alone,after all what was said a few weeks ago about Kenwyn people have to just hush they mouth,the real storey is out so all the ifs, buts,ah hear and may bes done,we does guess too much and spreading a set of bad propaganda.

Everything that people said about Kenwyne still stands... this news doesn't change anything.  It puts his poor performance in perspective, but it doesn't excuse it.  Many of us have our own personal challenges and we don't have the luxury of going to work and pouting about it.  I sympathize with the fella without a doubt, and I pray that he and his family can weather this storm... but he is a professional and is expected to act as such. When he doesn't he'll get criticized... I know he's family, but that's just how it goes.

So many people are clueless on what it takes for a professional athlete to perform at his best!!

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 14, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
As far as I know nothing has been publicly revealed so people only engaging in speculation and at this point the only person being harmed is the wife and kids.
There was a very revealing thread on this forum a year or so back regarding a girl from (I believe it was) Arima.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 14, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »
There was a very revealing thread on this forum a year or so back regarding a girl from (I believe it was) Arima.

yes, that was the thread i was talking about.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »

yes, that was the thread i was talking about.
Oops I didn't read the first page.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 14, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
When we ketching kicks off the the foreign players of the Manu or Chelsea or whoever else of that ilk...dais ok.  but when is one ah we own it unacceptable??

Whether we like it or not, KJ is a public figure unfortunately his private life ain't so private anymore.  It comes with the territory.....

I guess this is where I different... I doh really care to read about who Rooney or Terry supposedly screwing either.  I simply try and avoid those threads.  There is a difference with KJ in that the man have family reading this site, both ones we know about and the ones we don't know about.  For that reason alone I think people need to be more considerate in their comments... and I'm not talking about for KJ's sake.

But me eh no moderator and I can't tell people what to post... I could only object when they do.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:55:51 PM by Bakes »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 14, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

I guess this is where I different... I doh really care to read about who Rooney or Terry supposedly screwing either.  I simply try and avoid those threads.  There is a difference with KJ in that the man have family reading this site, both ones we know about and the ones we don't know about.  For that reason alone I think people need to be more considerate in their comments... and I'm not talking about for KJ's sake.

But me eh no moderator and I can't tell people what to post... I could only object when they do.

:thumbsup:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 14, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »
I fell all yuh could start one (1) Kenwyne Jones thread and put everything there.

• Jones buss he toe.
• Jones eat ah young cymit and get colic.
• Jones get ketch horning and wife threatens divorce.
• Stoke coach to tell Jones he mudda c*#t.

Wha the f**k dread is every Monday morning is some sh!t wid he and not all of it is worth a brand new thread.

I already suggested to the Mods when I posted higher up to merge this thread! Guess they are a bit busy and haven't spotted this thread yet!

I think this thread should be merged with the Kenwyne Jone thread just here:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=52719.60

Now we can understand a bit better why Kenwyne hasn't been performing at his best recently!

He is coping with a divorce!

On 2nd thoughts maybe this thread hasn't been merged deliberately, in case it needs to be deleted if things get out of hand!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:43:34 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 14, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »
agreed bakes...lets give support for the tnt son
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 14, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »
kobe set the bar to high ,but buying something might work.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #311 on: March 14, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »
Yupp that was the case. For his sake I really hope he gets over it.

Its really tough for him though, as he has 3 little kids. His wife is Trini, which could mean the kids coming back if she chooses to leave the UK

Really tough to take on mentally

plus she might leave with half
And plus there maybe another half some wey bout on ether side of de goal post we eh know of. Allyuh ! leave the man biz alone
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:25:10 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones Thread
« Reply #312 on: March 15, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
KJ work out your situation and come back motivated to represent on the pitch

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Kenwyne interview after Wolves win
« Reply #313 on: April 27, 2011, 07:25:39 AM »
http://bcove.me/udfamj3y

I was very impressed with his fluidity and he seems to be maturing well.

ah love it!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:39:49 AM by Tallman »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne interview after Wolves win
« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2011, 08:01:41 AM »
Good interview!  He sounded intelligent and coherent; but did you get a little British accent creeping in?  That is always to be expected when a guy leaves home young and goes to another country.

Keep working hard KJ.  We need you for the WC prelims.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »
Good interview!  He sounded intelligent and coherent; but did you get a little British accent creeping in?  That is always to be expected when a guy leaves home young and goes to another country.

Keep working hard KJ.  We need you for the WC prelims.

Yeah storeboy, i heard ah lil ting creeping in, but he sounding more like a "proper" talking Trini rather than British (like mr. naturally good)

lol

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:57 AM »
Yeah storeboy, i heard ah lil ting creeping in, but he sounding more like a "proper" talking Trini rather than British (like mr. naturally good)

lol

Nathurally good..
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2011, 10:30:01 AM »
See what exposure can do ? You have to take your hats off to the Brits- They deal with total development not just with footballing skills.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »
See what exposure can do ? You have to take your hats off to the Brits- They deal with total development not just with footballing skills.
Brits don't develop anything...they take from others and claim it to be theirs!!!!
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 27, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

If yuh mean exposure to good education in T&T then yes. The man went to St. Anthony's College in Trinidad yuh know.

That alone could make him one of the more educated players in the PFL  :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 27, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »
Man try to tell him his goal not important  ;D
KJ always speaks well, I don't think I would give credit to "the Brits"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 27, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »
Time in Briton didnt help everybody!!

Here are some of Jason Scotland's finest!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROwA0c0FasI

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 27, 2011, 11:36:34 AM »

If yuh mean exposure to good education in T&T then yes. The man went to St. Anthony's College in Trinidad yuh know.

That alone could make him one of the more educated players in the PFL  :beermug:

:D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »

:D

And EPL  :devil:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:32 PM »
Time in Briton didnt help everybody!!

Here are some of Jason Scotland's finest!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROwA0c0FasI

The irony of this clip is that Leon Briton sound like he need more help than Scotty.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 27, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »
Dihno explain your gif for me with Pep and Eto.  I keep trying to figure out the story behind it.  What's was Pep's scene? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 10, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dYoB0x-GJsQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dYoB0x-GJsQ</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 13, 2011, 08:01:43 AM »
http://youtu.be/O6Fj10W5RCk

Kj come off singing Beres yes lol

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:25 PM »
 :beermug: :challenge: big tune!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jones and Keisha.
« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »
Met up with a few close friends of KJ and we all know whats going on him and his wife, so I didn't think it was a big deal to post this.

His wife leave him and now KJ has found new life with his long time girl friend Keisha, I saw her driving a Lexus in Laventille Road, apparently she is pregnant with his child and he has engage her.

1]; } ?>