April 27, 2024, 03:16:19 PM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 247985 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Kenwyne Jones Thread
« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2012, 05:40:41 AM »
Best headers in the game

Stoke Ken-wyne Without Jones but is Crouch the Answer?
by Martin Laurence
Tuesday, Sep 13 2011 

In terms of the Premier League's most aerially dominant strikers, the usual suspects made the line-up from last season, and unsurprisingly, Stoke were well represented. The Potters have since added the lankiest of them all in Peter Crouch, joining the ranks alongside the likes of Kenwyne Jones and Jonathan Walters at the Britannia.

The England international immediately took his place in the starting XI to make his debut against one of a long list of former clubs in Liverpool, somewhat surprisingly at the expense of Jones. Stoke pulled off a great win over a flying Liverpool side though Crouch’s, and previously Jones’ partner Walters proved to be the match-winner from the spot. The decision from Tony Pulis will be seen as an early indicator that he will not be playing two out-and-out target men in the same team, but is Crouch really more effective than Jones?

Who Scored investigates the leading large front men from 2010/11 season still to be playing in the Premier League based on their ability to win aerial duels. Stoke's front pairing of Jones and Walters both make the top 20 in the league from last year, with the former unparalleled across the entire division, and most interestingly, winning considerably more in the air than Crouch.

1. Kenwyne Jones
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 6.82

Stoke City are renowned for their no nonsense approach to getting the ball up to their strikers, into the box and in turn, preferably into the net. Their forwards are not the only ones to benefit from such an approach with the likes of Robert Huth and Ryan Shawcross representing significant goal threats from the back, but in Kenwyne Jones, Pulis and Stoke have a true target man to aim at. At 6'2" he is a full 5 inches shorter than his new teammate Crouch, though his incredible leap sees him outshine the Englishman in the air.

Last season the Trinidadian netted 6 goals with his head and won an incredible 225 aerial duels over the course of the season, leading the way in the league in terms of headers per game for any striker with 6.82 from his 33 starts. His aerial success rate of 58% may not seem spectacular but is highly effective given the defenders he faces- predominantly the taller of any oppositions centre halves.

In just 3 starts this season Jones has already opened his account with his head, winning 16 duels overall at a rate of 5.33 per game and a slightly improved success rate of 59%, proving that he may have been unfortunate to lose his place in the side last time out.

2. Andy Carroll
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 6.78

Just behind Jones in terms of headers won per game, Andy Carroll is an unsurprising inclusion on last year's leaderboard. At just 23, Carroll has the hopes of a nation, especially those from the red side of Liverpool, resting on his considerable sized shoulders- just a portion of his 6'3" frame. Making the switch from Newcastle to Anfield for £35m, Carroll has quite a price-tag to fulfil and it is fair to say he hasn't lived up to it yet but will be hoping to prove his worth under Dalglish this term.

In 23 starts overall last season, the majority of which came in the North East, Carroll netted an exceptional 5 headed efforts- just 1 less than leading man Jones from far fewer appearances. Overall he won 156 headers at a rate of 6.78 per game. His duel success rate of 54% is down on Jones’ but still mightily impressive and helped earn him his big money move in January. This season he has fallen out of favour somewhat, starting just 2 of his side's 4 matches and failing to score as of yet. In the air he has been his ever-dominant self though, winning 14 duels from his limited game time with a fantastic 82% success rate.

3. Kevin Davies
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 6.37

One could easily be forgiven for assuming that Bolton's talismanic captain Kevin Davies is somewhat of a man mountain due to his ability to win headers, knock downs and frustrate defenders along the way. In fact, the veteran is smallest of our top 6 at a mere 6'0", somewhat diminutive compared to the likes of Crouch, making his appearance as the third best front man in terms of headers won per game all the more impressive. Under Owen Coyle, Bolton are attempting to downplay their long ball image but the saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' comes to mind and in Davies they know they have an effective out ball.

Davies' importance to his side is highlighted by the fact that he played every game for the Trotters last term, though just 1 headed goal scored is an unspectacular and equally surprising statistic. Instead, Davies tended to master the knock down to a team mate with his head, winning more aerial duels overall than any other striker in the league with a magnificent 242, equating to 6.37 per game. Considering his decidedly average height for a target man, Davies' aerial success of 58%, equal to Jones, is the most impressive. This season he has been less effective in the air despite winning a decent 50% of his duels, with a lowly figure of 1.75 headers per game, indicative in the change of play that Coyle is attempting to introduce.

4. Leon Best
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 5.78

If there is one surprise inclusion on our leaderboard it is undoubtedly that of Newcastle's Leon Best. At 6'1" he is far from short but hardly your stereotypical tall target man. Best, interestingly brought up through the ranks at Southampton alongside a certain Kenwyne Jones, only made 9 starts for Newcastle last season, playing second, third and even fourth fiddle on occasion to the likes of Carroll at St. James' Park. The young strikers departure somewhat paved the way for Best to prove his worth last term and he did so sufficiently to earn his chance so far this time around.

A tally of 2 headed goals from his limited game time is a decent figure but bettered by the fact that he won a highly effective 5.78 duels per game having won 52 headers in said 9 starts. A 52% aerial success rate is also very encouraging for Newcastle and has been beaten so far this time around with 54% in his 2 starts this season. Winning 7 headers overall, Best has impressed to pick up a WhoScored rating of 7.02 having only ranked below Barton and Carroll for the club in the same ratings last term, despite his infrequent inclusion.

5. Emile Heskey
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 5.36

The much-maligned figure of Emile Heskey deserves credit for his club, Aston Villa, serving as a willing runner, when indeed upright, and an effective out ball from defence when needed. A string of injuries limited the experienced striker to just 11 starts last season, though he has already proven popular with new manager Alex McLeish who has started the 33-year-old in every game thus far. Last time out against Everton he was forced off early, again due to injury, which could well prove his downfall as he enters his twilight years as a professional. Under the new management Heskey has been used as a support striker in behind poacher Bent, with the long ball to the big man seemingly utilised in an attempt to win flick-ons for his strike partner.

Renowned for his ability to miss over his ability to score by many, Heskey netted a more than respectable 3 headers from just 11 starts last term, winning 59 duels overall at a rate of 5.36 per game. A 52% aerial success rate from last term has been improved upon to give him a very effective 59% return this- better than the likes of Jones and only down on Carroll's figure from his 2 appearances this season. The veteran has already notched this season, though not with his head, but may prove to be more of a bit part player as the campaign draws on.

6. Peter Crouch
Headers Won per game (2010/11): 5.35

Stoke's new record signing and rival to Kenwyne Jones ranked 6th in terms of strikers still in the division for headers won per game last year, proving he was no rival in terms of his aerial prowess compared to his new colleague. Crouch was Spurs' most used front man from the start in the previous campaign despite only making 20 appearances from kick-off. A wily and nimble operator on the deck, Crouch's lanky 6'7" frame leads many to assume he is most useful in the air, though this hasn't always proven the case throughout his career, and indeed last season, netting just 3 headers- half the tally of Jones.

In winning 107 aerial duels overall in 2010/11, Crouch racked up an average of 5.35 per game- a full 1.47 per game less than Jones. The fact that he won the same percentage of aerial duels contested (58%) may be key to Tony Pulis decision to invest such a large amount of cash on the now 30-year-old front man.

Stoke's style will undoubtedly see Crouch challenge in the air far more often than he did at Tottenham. Starting just twice this season, Crouch has won 9 aerial duels at a 59% success rate, meaning if he can continue that form in the air, Pulis may have pulled off a shrewd bit of business, albeit to the potential detriment of a frankly unlucky Kenwyne Jones.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones Thread
« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
And the debate continues
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »
And the debate continues

Don't know why there is even a debate when "Crouchie" is soooo much better than KJ ::)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2012, 06:16:58 PM »
Kenwyne have most of the goods to be ah topper, but it's like he settle for mediocrity instead. real fackin sad. :frustrated:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 05, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
Kenwyne have most of the goods to be ah topper, but it's like he settle for mediocrity instead. real fackin sad. :frustrated:

but de stats dint show mediocrity, it actually showed topper. I dont get it! Liverpool needs to sell Carrol and buy KJ and plenty people will have to eat their words. Environment, circumstances and other external factors do play a hand in a guys performance and  form. KJ can succeed in the right environment which was Stoke. Check how much goals walters scoring now versus a little while back. all dem aerial winnings does be fallin on walter's feet. The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. With all dat KJ fan clubbin ah jus do dey ah should end with something like KJ for President!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 06, 2012, 02:33:27 AM »

but de stats dint show mediocrity, it actually showed topper. I dont get it! Liverpool needs to sell Carrol and buy KJ and plenty people will have to eat their words. Environment, circumstances and other external factors do play a hand in a guys performance and  form. KJ can succeed in the right environment which was Stoke. Check how much goals walters scoring now versus a little while back. all dem aerial winnings does be fallin on walter's feet. The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. With all dat KJ fan clubbin ah jus do dey ah should end with something like KJ for President!
Breds you preaching not only to the choir, but the preacher himself! anyone on here would tell yuh that i'm one of KJ's biggest supporters and defenders, not only that but one of the fellas who believe that KJ has the potential to be one of the best target men in england today.

i believe that KJ don't work hard enough, and if he did, he could definitely achieve much much more! like forinstance, if he were to work hard enough on his ball control, his shooting and his sense of positional play, and play with heart instead of always complaining and acting like he's ah star boy, i tell you, in no time @ all he'll either be @ united or chelsea.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:38:00 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 06, 2012, 03:36:00 AM »
I dont get it! Liverpool needs to sell Carrol and buy KJ and plenty people will have to eat their words.

Nah soldier...stop right dey.....we goe keep Carrol
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2012, 05:31:34 AM »
I dont get it! Liverpool needs to sell Carrol and buy KJ and plenty people will have to eat their words.

Nah soldier...stop right dey.....we goe keep Carrol
yuh know yuh not right for dat!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 06, 2012, 05:39:33 AM »

Breds you preaching not only to the choir, but the preacher himself! anyone on here would tell yuh that i'm one of KJ's biggest supporters and defenders, not only that but one of the fellas who believe that KJ has the potential to be one of the best target men in england today.

i believe that KJ don't work hard enough, and if he did, he could definitely achieve much much more! like forinstance, if he were to work hard enough on his ball control, his shooting and his sense of positional play, and play with heart instead of always complaining and acting like he's ah star boy, i tell you, in no time @ all he'll either be @ united or chelsea.

I get this fully. i'll only add that I wonder how much pulis would want KJ to do those things. I think unless KJ goes somewhere where the focus isnt all about voom kick he might be forced to work harder on dat.  maybe de lad has bought into his tunnel vision role but I suspect de coach aint no "run with de ball" motivator as well. He can still be molded I believe.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 06, 2012, 06:07:09 AM »
I get this fully. i'll only add that I wonder how much pulis would want KJ to do those things. I think unless KJ goes somewhere where the focus isnt all about voom kick he might be forced to work harder on dat.  maybe de lad has bought into his tunnel vision role but I suspect de coach aint no "run with de ball" motivator as well. He can still be molded I believe.

De fella go be 28 dis year eh.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2012, 06:30:23 AM »
I won't waste down my countrymen. I want to encourage KJ to work harder and get back into form. This stat shows that he has at least the physical tools to perform. I wish him the best and hope he climbs out of that hole.

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2012, 06:58:30 AM »
Hi everyone, I love it here as I have been watching from afar and please understand my point here.

God says --->  "those who finds a wife, finds favor in the lord."

Since Jones horn his wife his career went down.

He got his outside girlfriend pregnant and she is living well in Trinidad while his wife has gone with his kids.

His wife went to Trinidad on vacation and his outside girl came to the UK to spend time, it was well planned out.

He will pay the price now.

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not beafraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:10:50 AM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2012, 07:06:32 AM »
Pastor Stuart you is ah damn hypocrite... why you ent leave Janice alone  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 06, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
Yep..a lot of ppl does evaluate, wonder,wish, diagnose and look for all kinda treatment, when things not going to they liking

But before the malady hit, nobody doh care, "wha you talking bout?" ; I cyah get sick, I young strong & healthy...I cyah get hurt, I fitter at 32 than ah was at 20...I is a pro, you never kick lime...I lime with father Mohammed Buddha , u so backward like u used to walk with Jesus...mind your business, you in a wheelchair, and wha tell man how to run...ah learn ah haven't heard it all, but ah hear a lot. ...

Then comes the reasoning after the fact, and the waste down, the lambaste , the ifs & the butts

Buh Pastor Stuart by your reasoning, he can never again achieve anything again..cause we know, at least ah think we know, he cyah go back and undo whatever u might think is wrong, no matter how much forgiveness and repent he do...so all this time, you lurking, and finally make a contribution, it turn out not to be a contribution at all...well, unless you're the ex, and just wanting to tell your side...sorry, only now realizing...go ahead, get it off yuh chest, dear

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #434 on: March 06, 2012, 08:55:05 AM »
Buh Pastor Stuart by your reasoning, he can never again achieve anything again..cause we know, at least ah think we know, he cyah go back and undo whatever u might think is wrong, no matter how much forgiveness and repent he do...so all this time, you lurking, and finally make a contribution, it turn out not to be a contribution at all...well, unless you're the ex, and just wanting to tell your side...sorry, only now realizing...go ahead, get it off yuh chest, dear
Whether you believe in de spiritual aspects or not, dem kinda scenes does mess up a man focus. Man at work but eh really thinking bout work. On top of dat yuh find de boss advantaging yuh. But yuh mind ain't really on dat neither. Things happening around you but you eh really clicking with none of it.

'Personal issues' is pressure.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 06, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
Whether you believe in de spiritual aspects or not, dem kinda scenes does mess up a man focus. Man at work but eh really thinking bout work. On top of dat yuh find de boss advantaging yuh. But yuh mind ain't really on dat neither. Things happening around you but you eh really clicking with none of it.

'Personal issues' is pressure.

Agree..but the question at this point is,not whether what we believe is or is not, but how can he turn it around. Consequently, how can we help ? I think at this point, I can only help by staying positive, and believing in his ability...can't help him by critique his past indiscretions,ex,new personal relationships etc...maybe Dog could give him some guidance, but I don't think we here in a position too...besides, he won't bother with we here anyway...that is reality...

It's like many here, me included don't think Crouch is all that, he might be good,true...but not that good...But Crouch eh care one bit..he still chupid enuff to take he run out before KJ.. ;D

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
Adultery is considered a mortal sin and it breaks one of God's 10 commandments. All mortal sin is serious because it separates us from God.

He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

“The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

- Galatians 5:19
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:18:10 AM by Pastor Stuart »

truetrini

« Reply #437 on: March 06, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »
Adultery is considered a mortal sin and it breaks one of God's 10 commandments. All mortal sin is serious because it separates us from God.

He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

“The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

How come Solomon was de wisest man on earth then?  He had 400 wives and concubines (outside ting)  steups..Jones jes following God first commandment:  "Go forth and multiply."

How many ah allyuh preachers does have allyuh Bible in allyuh left hand and allyuh dick in allyuh right hand?

Take this shit to de general discussion board, we does deal with mythology and such there!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:18:48 AM by Flex »

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
King Solomon was not a child of God sadly as that may sound. Here's a verse which helps us see that, despite of Solomon's wisdom that was given to him by God and the many beautiful verses that Solomon spoke about in Songs of Solomon. King Solomon was not saved despite of building the Lord's House.

God gave Solomon wisdom beyond that which anyone else possessed and he also gave Jones the ability to be a footballer and support his family he created, a wife he married in the sight of God, what they both do with that God given talent is another story.

For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

1Ki 11:4

"King Solomon was obsessed with women. Pharaoh's daughter was only the first of the many foreign women he loved—Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian, and Hittite. He took them from the surrounding pagan nations of which God had clearly warned Israel, "You must not marry them; they'll seduce you into infatuations with their gods." Solomon fell in love with them anyway, refusing to give them up. He had seven hundred royal wives and three hundred concubines—a thousand women in all! And they did seduce him away from God. As Solomon grew older, his wives beguiled him with their alien gods and he became unfaithful—he didn't stay true to his God as his father David had done. Solomon took up with Ashtoreth, the whore goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech, the horrible god of the Ammonites"

I Kings 11:1-5
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:31:02 AM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »

Me eh even necessarily disagreeing with all that.

But how you know whether man repent or didn't repent or who he confess to or what? All most ah we know bout KJ is from TV. How you know what he and God does talk bout?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2012, 11:06:41 AM »
This will be an entertaining thread.  Lemme settle dong fuh de long haul eh

BTW...welcome Pastor Stuart.  You have already demonstrated that you are a respectable man in de community  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

truetrini

« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2012, 11:14:53 AM »
SO when he was old...when he was young he was f**king left right and center nad had God's blessings..steups

1 Kings 10 and Ecclesiastes 2:1-11 describe the great wealth of Solomon. 1 Kings 11:3 tells us that he had 700 wives, princesses, and 300 concubines. Now many men would like to have been that man. God also tells us that Solomon was the wisest man of his time.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
wait!! jus now yuh go see santana go come ridin fuh he
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 06, 2012, 11:15:58 AM »
Even if Jones repented he will still have to pay for his sins but will be forgiven providing he does not walk down the same path in the future.

Stern John, Kenwyne Jones, Dwight Yorke wants to be baby fathers but not fathers.

Paying the bills and not being there does affect your family and when your daughter gets pregnant for 2 different men and 2 different baby fathers you want to kill the guys.

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

truetrini

« Reply #444 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:28 AM »
Even if Jones repented he will still have to pay for his sins but will be forgiven providing he does not walk down the same path in the future.

Stern John, Kenwyne Jones, Dwight Yorke wants to be baby fathers but not fathers.

Paying the bills and not being there does affect your family and when your daughter gets pregnant for 2 different men and 2 different baby fathers you want to kill the guys.

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

yuh ever f**k?

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 06, 2012, 11:24:51 AM »
Yep..a lot of ppl does evaluate, wonder,wish, diagnose and look for all kinda treatment, when things not going to they liking

But before the malady hit, nobody doh care, "wha you talking bout?" ; I cyah get sick, I young strong & healthy...I cyah get hurt, I fitter at 32 than ah was at 20...I is a pro, you never kick lime...I lime with father Mohammed Buddha , u so backward like u used to walk with Jesus...mind your business, you in a wheelchair, and wha tell man how to run...ah learn ah haven't heard it all, but ah hear a lot. ...

Then comes the reasoning after the fact, and the waste down, the lambaste , the ifs & the butts

So what yuh saying... KJ and Pastor Stuart was in ting?

Ooooooogoooooood!!!

BTW... Welcome Pastor Stuart!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:33:01 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 06, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »
Mr Jones, good luck to you and your career. You are a brother and will be forgiven, keep trying to better yourself and God will guide you.

God said they will attack you and will not believe you, but don't stop preaching the word.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 06, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
There are a lot of people who wants to be members here and Trurtrini with that behavior it will chase them away.

I honestly feel you should have a little respect for posters especially new ones who do not know you.

Your behavior discredits the site and chases new people away.

Like it or not.

PS: Jones and Keisha. ....  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:58:59 AM by Sando »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 06, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »
Mr Jones, good luck to you and your career. You are a brother and will be forgiven, keep trying to better yourself and God will guide you.

God said they will attack you and will not believe you, but don't stop preaching the word.

Appss, like yuh get that message personally & direct...bet the guy feeling better ahready...see what in store for the rest ah the world nah hyo...so many wars, hunger, and rip off of players...or this is just the sports news section ?

truetrini

« Reply #449 on: March 06, 2012, 12:05:36 PM »
There are a lot of people who wants to be members here and Trurtrini with that behavior it will chase them away.

I honestly feel you should have a little respect for posters especially new ones who do not know you.

Your behavior discredits the site and chases new people away.

Like it or not.

PS: Jones and Keisha. ....  :rotfl:
I said sorry already, but he need to take that chat to general discussions.  But yuh eh find he come talking about de man sexual ways and habits and how God punishing him?  When God going and Punish jack warner?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:10:21 PM by truetrini SC »

1]; } ?>