March 29, 2024, 03:45:32 AM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 244518 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What impact has KJ made to the national team? goals etc..
« Reply #510 on: March 28, 2013, 07:43:50 AM »
Even as we went to Germany, we have yet to produce consistent playing midfield combination of the Strike squad and even the short live 73/74 WC squad. We lack creative mid players badly. Everytime we jump on the bandwagon for a new player, he just fizzles out.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 28, 2013, 09:18:18 AM »
The first time I ever saw Kenwyne Jones play (live) for Trinidad and Tobago was in '05 and I really thought there were a few major things in his game needing improvement, his poor first touch being the most glaring but I did think at the time, that his height, size and (assumed) strength would turn out to be useful for him. Sadly, from what I have seen over the years, I don't think he has ever agreed with me.  To me, KJ has not even really had an impact on his own self improvement, much less on the national team. His first touch is still poor. He can't shoot to save his life...at least, he can't shoot from medium distance (13-15 yards) and beyond. His movement off the ball would lose in a paint-drying contest and he doesn't seem to know how to use his size and strength to hold up the ball a little bit. I do think he can get up and head that ball, though, I think he's very good at that. But wait, Wasn't Kenwyne groomed more as a defender when he was growing up developing his game during his formative years? I never saw him play for St. Anthony's, so ah really doh know. (somebody help meh out wit dah one, please?)  Maybe he has been forced into playing a position that he really isn't all that comfortable with, I dunno, but aside from the tangible aspect of the game, he just doesn't project posture of being one of Trinidad's best players whenever he lines up in our colours.  I can name quite a few players well, that you could see from the time that first whistle blow, or they get subbed into a game, they were intent on making an impact on the game even if it killed them.  Even Cornell Glenn, who some may argue is not no big goal-scoring wizard, projects more confidence.  As a man say, Even Stern John used to/does get criticized....so I guess it's only natural/obvious that KJ would, too.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 28, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
What in de name of cock spur you talking.

latas, yorke, whitley and birchall came LATE bro..... infact, Stern scored more goals for T&T before all of them came.

Where Tallman !!!!

Post de stats Tallman for men....

Jones have Shabazz step son Theobald, Birchall is still here, Carlos Edwards, Hector, Hyland, Guerra, Peltier, Molino, Keon.

Stop making excuse for de GOAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah wonder if Jorsling does get service ?

Something wrong with that statement.
Stern had Yorke, Latas, Eve, Nakhid, Trotman (RIP), giving him passes.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 28, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
Ok, we beating ah dead horse, even though I sure Stern score most of them goals without Yorke and Latapy. Yorke was never a midfield till 2005 which Stern did not score AS MUCH. Trotman was a goat and Whitley had about 2 assist to Stern John.

But forget goal scoring, put this on the side.

Leh me ask allyuh this about Kenwyne Jones.

1. How many shot he gets off.

2. How many headers he gets off.

3. How many times he makes a pass.

4. How many passes he make.

5. Can he trap a ball.

6. Can he hold up the ball, can he hold the ball for 30 seconds.

7. Does he make himself available for a pass.

8. Does he make off the balls run.

9. What other contributions does KJ make on the team.

KJ is brought here to score goals, find, he out of form because Stoke have him on the bench, then what else can he bring to the game ?

I feel a song coming on...

He trapping.... no.
He running... no.
He marking... no.
He jumping... no.
He shooting... no.
He loafing... no.
He passing... no.
He scoring... no.
He crossing... no.
He bawling... no.
He calling... no.
He looking for sub, plenty, plenty sub boy...
Yuh going to get sub boy...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:01:27 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 28, 2013, 11:15:34 AM »
I like the genuine discussion so far. Watchin KJ this last game I don't feel like it have room in T&T team for him until we get a midfield that could hold the ball / deliver a good pass or cross etc. Right now we need forwards who could hold the ball, dribble etc IMO. (Not to say somewhere in the future when the team hummin we couldn't use him and make him shine).

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 28, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »
Lots of people stating KJ not performing up to par when he play for the Warriors because he is not getting the proper type of service.  Ok this may be true, but how long we gonna continue with this method.  It is obvious the voom kick style they trying to implement is not working for KJ or T&T. Why do they continue to bring him in the fold.  Is it becuase he is the biggest name player on the team and there is some hope he will draw a decent crowd? how many games gone by now and they still "experimenting"  with this tactic. If ur gonna include Kj u have to have crosses coming in from both sides, not from our goalie and defenders.  This whole voom kick style is not working period, but adding KJ to this is just baffling.

KJ can't hold up the ball, smaller defenders does outjostle him, he not fast. he is just a waste of time in my book.  We have a problem in midfield and we have problems up front.
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 28, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »
Smaller players holdin up de ball far better than this player.. Cornell Glen, the kid who got the red against Belize..I am not askin fuh goals ..just usefulness of that large body..than man thinks he's Cristiano Ronaldo or Carlos Tevez.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 28, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »
Answer to the question:  None!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 29, 2013, 01:16:06 AM »
Allyuh have time tuh study Sam and this nut alberta trini? if we did beat or even draw with peru and jones had ah double, all this talk about his inability would be dormant.

fellas calling all kinda players tuh compare with KJ, but have yuhs guys ever wonder why none of the players you prefer over KJ never made it onto as much as a league two team with all the trials they've been on?

cornel glenn, kerry baptiste, devon jorslin, jamal gay, kevon cornell, fack it, lets call some names!  collin samuels, jason scotland, anthony wolf, cornell glenn, gary glassgow, errol mc farlene, andre toussant, randy patterson, jason marcano, scott sealy, brent rahim and hector sam has never made it to the prem, seri A, laliga, eridivise, bundesliga or even the french (league one) with all the countless trials they've been on .

as ah matter of fact, since the world cup only one player (forward) apart from KJ got ah substantial contract in a best league and that was darryl roberts, scotty got ah play with wigan bc of martinez, but he could only musta up one goal in about 30 games, what a shame.

KJ on the other hand was in the top 3 scorers of the championship for two seasons in a row catching the eyes of billy davies who put in a $5 mil bid for the lad to join the rams after their promotion to the prem only to be picked off by roy keene.

all these players allyuh talking up with their pretty first touch, their ability to "shot on the run" and their uncanny knack tuh trap ah grain ah rice in thin air were all unable to land ah solid contract in league two, let alone a prestige league like the prem,

but KJ with his elephant touches, weak knees and pigeon toe not only made it to the prem, but stayed there for over 5 yrs keeping two promoted teams in the prem and scoring a double @ wembley in an FA cup semis, scoring against all the top teams in the prem during his time therin while earning the praise of many.

yeh KJ is an enigmatic player i will admit, and this could be mistaken for lack of ability, but to say this man eh shyte goes to show how much allyuh know, yuh mean to tell me that he fooled all these big football gurus in england, but not yuhs ppl on here.

from where i stand, the real problem we have is with our lack of creativity in midfield, we had two center mids in that midfield on both occasions who couldn't hold on to the ball long enough to make an impact, the wingers were going into the final third and losing the ball every time, and not putting in good crosses when we have one of the best headers of the ball in the world.

the mid field over work themselves for lack of creativity and after 75 mins could barely catch their breath or keep their concentration.

so don't blame jones, but blame his supporting cast, it's just like when he had pennant @ stoke he would score more than often, that's bc he had a supply of good opportunity pennent being ah damn good creative mid, but whelan, nzonzi and shotton lack the creative capabilities that goals are made of though being EPL players and all, so how could he get off with our midfield players who lack EPL quality? hek any quality!

have you guys noticed that we've been losing games bc we don't have creativity in the midfield and score less than any other team in concacaf, sh!t, who could score when the defenders keep dumping the ball in the box as opposed to running the ball into the opponents defensive 3rd, what forward could score under these circumstances?

they don't press for penalties or run @ defenders causing errors, what de fack kind of midfield is dat??!!

jones is ah big player, so is roberts, and we are yet to see them pair up in the center with good service down the middle or on the flanks, why aren't our coaches not seeing that this is where our problem lie.

we need goals from the midfield and forwards, not just jones.

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 29, 2013, 02:43:29 AM »
Allyuh have time tuh study Sam and this nut alberta trini? if we did beat or even draw with peru and jones had ah double, all this talk about his inability would be dormant.

fellas calling all kinda players tuh compare with KJ, but have yuhs guys ever wonder why none of the players you prefer over KJ never made it onto as much as a league two team with all the trials they've been on?

cornel glenn, kerry baptiste, devon jorslin, jamal gay, kevon cornell, fack it, lets call some names!  collin samuels, jason scotland, anthony wolf, cornell glenn, gary glassgow, errol mc farlene, andre toussant, randy patterson, jason marcano, scott sealy, brent rahim and hector sam has never made it to the prem, seri A, laliga, eridivise, bundesliga or even the french (league one) with all the countless trials they've been on .

as ah matter of fact, since the world cup only one player (forward) apart from KJ got ah substantial contract in a best league and that was darryl roberts, scotty got ah play with wigan bc of martinez, but he could only musta up one goal in about 30 games, what a shame.

KJ on the other hand was in the top 3 scorers of the championship for two seasons in a row catching the eyes of billy davies who put in a $5 mil bid for the lad to join the rams after their promotion to the prem only to be picked off by roy keene.

all these players allyuh talking up with their pretty first touch, their ability to "shot on the run" and their uncanny knack tuh trap ah grain ah rice in thin air were all unable to land ah solid contract in league two, let alone a prestige league like the prem,

but KJ with his elephant touches, weak knees and pigeon toe not only made it to the prem, but stayed there for over 5 yrs keeping two promoted teams in the prem and scoring a double @ wembley in an FA cup semis, scoring against all the top teams in the prem during his time therin while earning the praise of many.

yeh KJ is an enigmatic player i will admit, and this could be mistaken for lack of ability, but to say this man eh shyte goes to show how much allyuh know, yuh mean to tell me that he fooled all these big football gurus in england, but not yuhs ppl on here.

from where i stand, the real problem we have is with our lack of creativity in midfield, we had two center mids in that midfield on both occasions who couldn't hold on to the ball long enough to make an impact, the wingers were going into the final third and losing the ball every time, and not putting in good crosses when we have one of the best headers of the ball in the world.

the mid field over work themselves for lack of creativity and after 75 mins could barely catch their breath or keep their concentration.

so don't blame jones, but blame his supporting cast, it's just like when he had pennant @ stoke he would score more than often, that's bc he had a supply of good opportunity pennent being ah damn good creative mid, but whelan, nzonzi and shotton lack the creative capabilities that goals are made of though being EPL players and all, so how could he get off with our midfield players who lack EPL quality? hek any quality!

have you guys noticed that we've been losing games bc we don't have creativity in the midfield and score less than any other team in concacaf, sh!t, who could score when the defenders keep dumping the ball in the box as opposed to running the ball into the opponents defensive 3rd, what forward could score under these circumstances?

they don't press for penalties or run @ defenders causing errors, what de fack kind of midfield is dat??!!

jones is ah big player, so is roberts, and we are yet to see them pair up in the center with good service down the middle or on the flanks, why aren't our coaches not seeing that this is where our problem lie.

we need goals from the midfield and forwards, not just jones.

Ehhhhhhh ah eh see nobody saying nothing. Match game win! JC spell it out for al yuh. Big up horse! Nice post. Some men like ah stubborn gyul on here...can't convince them to proper rationale.
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 29, 2013, 04:42:47 AM »
KJ is pure shit, just cool taking bout Championship league, de last time KJ played in de CL was 2005, 8 f00cking years ago, 8 years ago I was 28....

Maybe that is de league he should be playing in anyway.

KJ is a big good for nothing player. That is why de whole of Ato Boldon stadium boo him when they took him off vs Peru last month.

I not like trini_stallion, waiting for somebody to fight he battle with one setta long boring shit ass nonesense post.

I am Sam !!!!!!!!!

KJ brings NOTHING to the game, he is WEAK !!!!!!

KJ played with Latapy, Yorke, Whitley, Birchalll and still he could not score a goal. Man talking about we need a midfield, when Latas was still a T&T player KJ scored 1 goal, a free kick vs Peru in 2005.

They making all kinda excuses and KJ played with some of T&T's best.

In 21 LEAGUE games he scored 1 goal for Stoke last season. This season he have 3 in 22 games.

Everybody get fooled by KJ size, even Keane (where him now), you eh see not even Swansea want to pay more than 3 mill for him.

This man taking about years ago, years ago I use to bull 4/5 gal a day, now is 2 or 3 if ah lucky...

Ask Stoke if they want back they 8 mill they pay for Jones and see what they go say, infact, ask them if they go settle for half.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:07:19 AM by Sam »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 29, 2013, 05:55:05 AM »
KJ is pure shit, just cool taking bout Championship league, de last time KJ played in de CL was 2005, 8 f00cking years ago, 8 years ago I was 28....

Maybe that is de league he should be playing in anyway.

KJ is a big good for nothing player. That is why de whole of Ato Boldon stadium boo him when they took him off vs Peru last month.

I not like trini_stallion, waiting for somebody to fight he battle with one setta long boring shit ass nonesense post.

I am Sam !!!!!!!!!

KJ brings NOTHING to the game, he is WEAK !!!!!!

KJ played with Latapy, Yorke, Whitley, Birchalll and still he could not score a goal. Man talking about we need a midfield, when Latas was still a T&T player KJ scored 1 goal, a free kick vs Peru in 2005.

They making all kinda excuses and KJ played with some of T&T's best.

In 21 LEAGUE games he scored 1 goal for Stoke last season. This season he have 3 in 22 games.

Everybody get fooled by KJ size, even Keane (where him now), you eh see not even Swansea want to pay more than 3 mill for him.

This man taking about years ago, years ago I use to bull 4/5 gal a day, now is 2 or 3 if ah lucky...

Ask Stoke if they want back they 8 mill they pay for Jones and see what they go say, infact, ask them if they go settle for half.

Sam you rel dotish...me eh waiting for nobody to fight no fight for me. JC just elaborated on what I was trying to get tjrough yuh thick skull. You was talking pure tata talking bout de midfield and supporting players. You like an annoying woman cuz you don't have no legit and supporting arguments bout kj otyer than he eh scoring for the red whitr and black...and wuh yuh talking bout...yuh used tuh juxk 4 o 5 times ah day...now yuh have arthritis and yuh luck if yuh could pull skin 2-3 times lol...

Look you wasting my time trying to debate with you. Look feel how yuh want to feel....de man going nd get pick come GC...hebfoing and get pick come WC qualifoers...that's all there is too it...and if yuh doh like that...well beat up like wgg cuz tgeres nothing yuhcld do about it
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 29, 2013, 06:27:35 AM »
Yuh talking Spanish ?

I eh understanding de last part, but anyhow.

I have my opinion and you have yours.

KJ is SHIT !!!!!!!

And I hope one day he make me eat my words.

FOR EXAMPLE !!!!.... When Yorke legs got tired as a striker he finally commit to T&T then they drop him into midfield and he was our most effective player in the WC, he brought something to the table when he was not scoring goals.

What does KJ bring ?

Meh eh fighting dong nobody, all I asking is what does he bring ?

If he cannot be effective as a lone striker or he dont agree with the way T&T using him, say something, do something instead of just running without any sense and burning de little reputation yuh half remaining.

I feel a song coming on...

He trapping.... no.
He running... no.
He marking... no.
He jumping... no.
He shooting... no.
He loafing... no.
He passing... no.
He scoring... no.
He crossing... no.
He bawling... no.
He calling... no.
Yuh going to get sub boy...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 29, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
Why pick a player that you cannot effectively deploy in your tactics and strategies? It's like drowning and picking up gold bars and putting them in your pocket for later.  :bs:

KJ is not the problem, the problem is the approach of the technical staff to design and effectively implement, assess and adapt tactics and strategies to consistently and decisively make use of each players' strengths during the course of the game, a tournament and more-so several campaigns.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 29, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
Sam you only spilling your guts, so i will let do just that, but let it be known that no amount of emotional responses will change the truth, and the truth is KJ is ah 50 calibre machine gun in the hands of a five yr old child who only ever shot a bb gun, wasteful wasteful wasteful.

the KJ who played under pancho, latas, pfister and now charles is not the same KJ who played for beenhakker. it's ah known fact that a coach makes all the difference in a players performance and a system could be the defining factor whether a player bums or shine.

sam said that KJ played with "T&T's best" latapy, whitley and birchal, pls don't make me fackin laugh!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: IMO jemaine pennent is ah better midfielder than latas, yeh latas good, no doubt be he eh no micheal essien, david silver or ryan gigs bro.

whitley is ah rough house midfielder like makalele or obi mikel, he is not a play maker like latas. as for birchall, how dare you!! this man could hardly hold on to a ball, and this is not a recent development, he's been doing this shyte ever since, that is why i don't like his game.

i would have rather you mentioned nakid, or dwarika, and even those guys are not sooo great though way better than birchall and some what on par with whitley, but kenwyne has never played along side a fantastic supporting cast of midfielders, he went through the same shyte same with sunderland as with stoke, all laborers!! and he still managed 10 goals a season.

you mentioned that he played 21 games last season and didn't score, bro that ah bit disingenuous, instead of stating the games , state the hrs instead, and i tell you why, last season KJ must have started in 5 games in the prem and of those five games he must have been subbed out in three, and the games he did start and played right through were euro league games of which he scored like 7 goals,

but to say the man played ah full season and only scored one goal, like i said before is disingenuous bc the man only came off the bench to cobo sweats, ah 15 mins here and ah 10 mins there, but no real time @ all so don't stay here and lie, bc i watch all KJ games and i know yuh misrepresenting the truth!

as for this season, the man started about 6 games and scored three goals, all the rest were unused subs or cobo sweats again, if yuh want tuh talk bout stats why don't you talk about the prior seasons where he was in double digits with ah laboring team that only hoof balls down the middle instead of playing the to man's strengths?

Yeh and the only reason i mentioned the championship is bc all the players you bigging up only dreamed of playing in that 2nd tier league of which jones mashed up and moved on, that's why i mentioned it.

you also mentioned that KJ played with T&T best, please, no wonder he don't have a high strike rate, ::) when KJ played with those guys he was 18 going on 19, as ah matter of fact when KJ played in the WC he was 20 and was the liveliest forward on the team, just go back and watch the england and paraguay game where he linked up with latas quite well.

under beenie KJ didn't play a lot of games, beenie used him sparingly up until the 2nd bahrain game in manama.  listen sam, i not saying the bredder is ah world beater, but he's not the problem we not scoring goals, it's our midfield that lack creativity.

most our center mids are laborers, bleeder, birchal, jovin jones (though i like this kid, he loses the ball a lot) hyland, keon edwards and daniel are laborers, even guerra is a laborer, the only creative midfielder we have is houton hector, and we are not goin to score goals if he and hyland don't team up in the middle.

IMO playing bleeder and birchal @ the same time is murder!! they must not be on the field all @ once, kevon carter must also be omitted, id rather see tinto TBH, bleeder should come on to close the show when we have a lead and need fresh legs and to maintain possession, but he should not be a starter ever again, or come on when we're chasing goals.

another thing, when would they learn that keon daniel is not a left winger, he doesn't have the speed for the position, also darrly robert is not a flank player, these guys supposed to be in the middle of the park or in an attacking position.

these ppl have no brains, bc if they did they would not be making the same mistakes over and over and over again. come on technical director and staff, where's your logic??
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:28:47 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #525 on: March 29, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
Why pick a player that you cannot effectively deploy in your tactics and strategies? It's like drowning and picking up gold bars and putting them in your pocket for later.  :bs:

KJ is not the problem, the problem is the approach of the technical staff to design and effectively implement, assess and adapt tactics and strategies to consistently and decisively make use of each players' strengths during the course of the game, a tournament and more-so several campaigns.

So is he a baller? ;D

Offline ballpriest

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 29, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »
de man eh good... he too obzocky

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 29, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
de man eh good... he too obzocky
An 8 million dollar obzocky player that you would only dream of being.

trinis have ah real disrespect for we sportsmen and women yes, allyuh would never change as ah ppl, always fighting down our own and bigging up others, particularly ppl who don't give ah fork about us.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 29, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »

So is he a baller? ;D

No he is not a baller, but like chichi he can play and when used correctly he can be very effective.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 29, 2013, 03:58:01 PM »

So is he a baller? ;D
Just as much a baller as marlon hearwood, jason roberts, sean wright phillips, carlton cole, micheal chopra, anichebe, naismith, rodallega, agbonlahor, odemwingie, and cameron jerome, bc he has outscored these players every year since he's been in the prem with the exception of the past season bc of him being relegated to the bench for reasons unknown.

the question should have been, is he ah "BEST" baller? of which "my" reply would be, "of course not, don't be ridiculous!"   ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:02:37 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 29, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »

So is he a baller? ;D

No he is not a baller, but like chichi he can play and when used correctly he can be very effective.
Wrong answer! eeeehhhhhhnnnggggg!!!!!!!

giggsy11

« Reply #531 on: March 29, 2013, 04:04:37 PM »

So is he a baller? ;D

Elan you have guts oui. Play wat; de arse, the recorder, mas?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 29, 2013, 04:08:53 PM »
Sam you only spilling your guts, so i will let do just that, but let it be known that no amount of emotional responses will change the truth, and the truth is KJ is ah 50 calibre machine gun in the hands of a five yr old child who only ever shot a bb gun, wasteful wasteful wasteful.

the KJ who played under pancho, latas, pfister and now charles is not the same KJ who played for beenhakker. it's ah known fact that a coach makes all the difference in a players performance and a system could be the defining factor whether a player bums or shine.

sam said that KJ played with "T&T's best" latapy, whitley and birchal, pls don't make me fackin laugh!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: IMO jemaine pennent is ah better midfielder than latas, yeh latas good, no doubt be he eh no micheal essien, david silver or ryan gigs bro.

whitley is ah rough house midfielder like makalele or obi mikel, he is not a play maker like latas. as for birchall, how dare you!! this man could hardly hold on to a ball, and this is not a recent development, he's been doing this shyte ever since, that is why i don't like his game.

i would have rather you mentioned nakid, or dwarika, and even those guys are not sooo great though way better than birchall and some what on par with whitley, but kenwyne has never played along side a fantastic supporting cast of midfielders, he went through the same shyte same with sunderland as with stoke, all laborers!! and he still managed 10 goals a season.

you mentioned that he played 21 games last season and didn't score, bro that ah bit disingenuous, instead of stating the games , state the hrs instead, and i tell you why, last season KJ must have started in 5 games in the prem and of those five games he must have been subbed out in three, and the games he did start and played right through were euro league games of which he scored like 7 goals,

but to say the man played ah full season and only scored one goal, like i said before is disingenuous bc the man only came off the bench to cobo sweats, ah 15 mins here and ah 10 mins there, but no real time @ all so don't stay here and lie, bc i watch all KJ games and i know yuh misrepresenting the truth!

as for this season, the man started about 6 games and scored three goals, all the rest were unused subs or cobo sweats again, if yuh want tuh talk bout stats why don't you talk about the prior seasons where he was in double digits with ah laboring team that only hoof balls down the middle instead of playing the to man's strengths?

Yeh and the only reason i mentioned the championship is bc all the players you bigging up only dreamed of playing in that 2nd tier league of which jones mashed up and moved on, that's why i mentioned it.

you also mentioned that KJ played with T&T best, please, no wonder he don't have a high strike rate, ::) when KJ played with those guys he was 18 going on 19, as ah matter of fact when KJ played in the WC he was 20 and was the liveliest forward on the team, just go back and watch the england and paraguay game where he linked up with latas quite well.

under beenie KJ didn't play a lot of games, beenie used him sparingly up until the 2nd bahrain game in manama.  listen sam, i not saying the bredder is ah world beater, but he's not the problem we not scoring goals, it's our midfield that lack creativity.

most our center mids are laborers, bleeder, birchal, jovin jones (though i like this kid, he loses the ball a lot) hyland, keon edwards and daniel are laborers, even guerra is a laborer, the only creative midfielder we have is houton hector, and we are not goin to score goals if he and hyland don't team up in the middle.

IMO playing bleeder and birchal @ the same time is murder!! they must not be on the field all @ once, kevon carter must also be omitted, id rather see tinto TBH, bleeder should come on to close the show when we have a lead and need fresh legs and to maintain possession, but he should not be a starter ever again, or come on when we're chasing goals.

another thing, when would they learn that keon daniel is not a left winger, he doesn't have the speed for the position, also darrly robert is not a flank player, these guys supposed to be in the middle of the park or in an attacking position.

these ppl have no brains, bc if they did they would not be making the same mistakes over and over and over again. come on technical director and staff, where's your logic??

Yuh ever try to Strangle yuh prick ?

Like draw two eyes, a nose and a mouth on your cock head and choke it to death.

Tis is de definition of the way the T&T coaches using KJ according to you.

KJ is a professional football, de highest paid we have right now, he making more than de entire team plus coaches combine and he can make one tackle or take a single shot on goal.

You make lil points here and there, but I sticking with my guns, what does KJ bring to the game ?

just-cool, want Zidane, Maradona, Silva and Hazard supporting KJ in midfield and then he go be effective.

Infact, KJ so good, he could flip more times than he could hit de net.

Imagine we have a big 6 foot 4 hard back creole from Point who grow up eating cassava pone and he does run like he shoe lace untie and lil lil man kicking him dong.

I feel KJ shoulda be ah goalie.

Take away KJ size and today he woulda still be a right back playing for Joe Public if he lucky.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:19:11 PM by Sam »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #533 on: March 29, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
just-cool, want Zidane, Maradona, Silva and Hazard supporting KJ in midfield and then he go be effective.
No, allyuh want Messi in de front while de rest of de team is toots. KJ ain't de first, he's just de latest.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
No, allyuh want Messi in de front while de rest of de team is toots. KJ ain't de first, he's just de latest.

De rest of de T&T team does all do their part bro, be honest. They DOES TRY HARD even if they not good, they does give they 100% more than what KJ does give, KJ does look like he running on water.

Wait, Chelsea might buy him soon, allyuh wait, he is de next Drogba. They does call him Dougla.

Roy Keane blow so much smoke up KJ ass he still dreaming about it when he on de field.

Seon Power is one of our best defenders today, why, cause he give 100%, he have heart like a lion even though he may not be technically good.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:33:25 PM by Sam »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 29, 2013, 04:33:22 PM »
Eh sam, i doh watch football wid my heart yuh know, but rather my brain.

yuh ever wonder why fellas like messi and cristiano ronaldo don't shine on international duty??

and them men have a good supporting cast, messi have man like di maria and deigo melito in his midfield, cristiano have veleso, pistiga and nani supporting him and they both does bum big time. what supporting cast KJ have that he should out shine these mega stars or do anything different??

my take on this, when they playing club football they have the best players along side them that money could buy, they also have ah chemistry and a bond with their club mates bc they play and practice along side these players for 10 months out of the yr,

but on international duty they come together for ah few days a yr to play ah rush rush game, how de hell allyuh expect players to perform well under such circumstances? no wonder yorke never shine playing for T&T. come on bro, it's a basic common sense argument.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:36:53 PM by just cool »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 29, 2013, 04:41:07 PM »

yuh ever wonder why fellas like messi and cristiano ronaldo don't shine on international duty??

and them men have a good supporting cast, messi have man like di maria and deigo melito in his midfield, cristiano have veleso, pistiga and nani supporting him and they does bum big time. what supporting cast KJ have that he should out shine these mega stars or do anything different??

my take, the reason for this is bc when they playing club football they have the best players along side them that money could buy, they also have ah chemistry and a bond with their club mates bc they play and practice along side these players for 10 months out of the yr,

but on international duty they come together for ah few days a yr to play ah rush rush game, how de hell allyuh expect players to perform well under such circumstances, no wonder yorke never shine playing for T&T. come on bro, it's a basic common sense argument.

Nobody expecting KJ to score a 100 goals bro.

He just need to contribute more in other areas if he cant score.

Nixon wasn't a good goal scoring striker for T&T, but he use to open doors for other players to score because he use to make runs that would be effective.

Ah wonder if Jorsling does get service, he mus he have bmobile.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 29, 2013, 04:52:43 PM »

and them men have a good supporting cast, messi have man like di maria and deigo melito in his midfield, cristiano have veleso, pistiga and nani supporting him and they does bum big time. what supporting cast KJ have that he should out shine these mega stars or do anything different??

my take, the reason for this is bc when they playing club football they have the best players along side them that money could buy, they also have ah chemistry and a bond with their club mates bc they play and practice along side these players for 10 months out of the yr,

but on international duty they come together for ah few days a yr to play ah rush rush game, how de hell allyuh expect players to perform well under such circumstances, no wonder yorke never shine playing for T&T. come on bro, it's a basic common sense argument.

Nixon wasn't a good goal scoring striker for T&T, but he use to open doors for other players to score because he use to make runs that would be effective.

Breds, KJ scored in the last three games he played for us outside of the two peru games and the belize encounter.

he scored against bermuda, and guyana twice, he also had two assist in the barbados game, he missed the 2nd bermuda and barbados encounter due to injury, and as yuh know we lost that  bermuda game, where no one else could find the netting.

as for jorslin, when last that slough scored for us?? our locals (especially the forwards) is ah waste of ah good call up.

PS: it's not KJ's fault that the coaches playing ah bad system!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:54:16 PM by just cool »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 29, 2013, 05:11:10 PM »

Breds, KJ scored in the last three games he played for us outside of the two peru games and the belize encounter.

he scored against bermuda, and guyana twice, he also had two assist in the barbados game, he missed the 2nd bermuda and barbados encounter due to injury, and as yuh know we lost that  bermuda game, where no one else could find the netting.

as for jorslin, when last that slough scored for us?? our locals (especially the forwards) is ah waste of ah good call up.

PS: it's not KJ's fault that the coaches playing ah bad system!

I guess every T&T coaches using KJ badly then.

I'll tell you what.

He cost Stoke 8 mill, so ah using 8 as de magic number.

If KJ can score 8 goals this year (2012/13 EPL season) between Stoke and T&T I will buy his shirt and I would make a public apology to de goat, ah mean striker, ah mean, or, forget it, yuh know what ah mean.

So because of we coach T&T playing with 10 men when KJ on de field ?

Plaza, Gay and Jorsling score 4 goals just 3 months ago, KJ score 2 two years ago.

5 plus 5 is really 12.

Wok out de % they for meh, ah cah check....

STRIKERS

Jones - 52 games 7 goal.

Gay - 16 games 7 goal.

Plaza - 7 games 4 goal.

Jorsling - 38 games 17 goal.

Roberts - 23 games 6 goal.

MIDFIELD

Keon - 56 games 13 goal.

Carter - 27 games 5 goal.

Hector - 27 games 7 goal.

Peltier - 17 games 5 goal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:20:06 PM by Sam »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 29, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
Saw kj play against Cuba. The man was loafing offside no urgency etc. Really don't know what goes on in his head at times.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>