March 28, 2024, 03:05:45 AM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 244271 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What impact has KJ made to the national team? goals etc..
« Reply #540 on: March 29, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »
Saw kj play against Cuba. The man was loafing offside no urgency etc. Really don't know what goes on in his head at times.

He too heavy, it takes a lot of energy to move all that mass around.  He will run when he needs to. Some of the time. If the ball is a good one.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 29, 2013, 05:44:08 PM »
Sam yuhs ah lunatic or what??

everything yuh touch on is irrelevant. the 8 mil that stoke payed for KJ was already repaid three times over. his goals kept them in the prem for three seasons, and took them to the FA cup final and euafa league for the first time in their history.

do you know how much money a team gets for staying in the prem?? 40 mil pounds!! yuh eh think that KJ netted stoke 120 mil pounds for the three yrs they stayed up from his 10 plus goals, and the money they got for the uero league as well has warranted the 8 mil you keep harping on.

as for sunderland, he also kept them in the prem for three plus seasons, also netting them 120 mil pounds, what more allyuh want from the bredder!!??  :frustrated:

he did his job playing for two relegation fodder teams and keeping them in a prestigious league trice over! you think it easy to play for struggling teams in such ah big money league?

just ask carlton cole and sean writght phillips since them men played for big money prestigious teams, only to find themselves @ the end of their career playing for relegation fodder. is no service, no thinking no passing unintelligent ballers who servicing yuh sand KJ still shine through, imagine if he played for chelsea or arsenal.

and yuh see all them goal stats you showing there, well most of them came from friendlies against teams like guyana and st kitts. when donkey foot jorslin start scoring against big teams like mexico and panama then put up them stats.

jamal gay scored ah hatrick against fackin anguilla the worst team in concacaf! imagine ah little pebble in the middle of the sea with no infrastructure, i know bc i went there, it's ah dusty rock in the middle of no where that don't even have an airport, matter of fact the only way on that island is by a small ferry boat from st marteen.

the only person i rate on that list is keon daniel, he scored on some worthy opponents, but not jorslin, i'd rather you quoted kerry baptiste name, he too is another talented goal threat, but fack jorslin and jamal gay, those bums, how could you ever compare them with ah man who scored on every top keeper in the prem!  something scotty obviously could not aspire too.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 29, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
Saw kj play against Cuba. The man was loafing offside no urgency etc. Really don't know what goes on in his head at times.
Breds the man had just came off injury in that game, he was in therapy with the david james collision. i want to believe that injury kind of ended KJ's goal scoring career, same way carlos broken leg ended his.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ballpriest

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
so much time de man geh ball right in front de goal and he fall dung jes so..de man eh good.

Offline Forever Warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »
Somebody getting commission for every "in defence of kj" post  :rotfl:
"Empty Vessels make the most noise"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 29, 2013, 09:34:37 PM »
No hope.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 29, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »
Why alyuh doh haul alyuh arse, Dwighty as scoring 20 something goals at Man United and couldn't buss de net for T&T. KJ can play, yuh feel he reach where he is by jogging around the field. Is not Turkminestan or Guam, or Pakistanalabad the man playing is the EPL....home of the European Champions League Champions.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #547 on: March 29, 2013, 10:42:55 PM »
IMO since Jones started off as a defensive player he lacked the offensive skill set needed as a forward and somebody decided he would be productive as a forward because he could jump and head the ball. Similar to somebody thinking because a person is tall he/she should be playing basketball or should be able to play basketball. KJ lacks the  football sense/feel, tuh initiate/anticipate on the field, which leads to him reacting if the ball happens to be in his vicinity. His lack of football sense also contributes to him not making runs to receive the ball but depending on the ball to find him. He is probably aware of this short coming and as a result tends to float in and out of games while attempting to give the impression he is actually trying. His intial strength which is heading the ball continues but he failed to develop other parts of his game that could help him to be a more deadly/effective footballer. Nobody has time to build their team around a one demensional and inconsistent player.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:38:04 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 30, 2013, 03:00:25 AM »
De worst striker in T&T right now Devorn Jorsling is 10 times better than Kenwyne Jones.

just cool, put that is de challis and smoke it.

And this next asshole they call elan just running up he mouth like ah f00cking ole goat.

If you read my post you will see I said "FOR EXAMPLE !!!!.... When Yorke legs got tired as a striker he finally commit to T&T then they drop him into midfield and he was our most effective player in the WC, he brought something to the table when he was not scoring goals."

Allyuh just tak !!! tak...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2013, 03:23:34 AM »
De worst striker in T&T right now Devorn Jorsling is 10 times better than Kenwyne Jones.

And this next asshole they call elan just running up he mouth like ah f00cking ole goat.

If you read my post you will see I said "FOR EXAMPLE !!!!.... When Yorke legs got tired as a striker he finally commit to T&T then they drop him into midfield and he was our most effective player in the WC, he brought something to the table when he was not scoring goals."

You got jokes.

if he (jorslin) was ssooo good then he should @ least be playing or have played in the conference league in england, but the boy went to the USL for ah whole season and only managed one solitary fackin goal, yeh he real good! ah sure he good for @ least 12 goals ah season in the EPL if not more.   ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:30:56 AM by just cool »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2013, 03:30:37 AM »
Imagine that and I go still pick him over KJ.

Imagine KJ is a season pro, playing in de EPL years now and last year he score ONE league goal.

Atleast Orlando caught up with shitsnake Jorsling early, sooner than later they go figure out KJ running on hype and if he lucky he might be playing for Luton Town in two years.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 30, 2013, 03:38:13 AM »
Imagine that and I go still pick him over KJ.

Imagine KJ is a season pro, playing in de EPL years now and last year he score ONE league goal.

Atleast Orlando caught up with shitsnake Jorsling early, sooner than later they go figure out KJ running on hype and if he lucky he might be playing for Luton Town in two years.

How many hours did he play last season, i already told yuh to @ least be forthcoming in the midths of all yuh bias and hatred.

last yr KJ and pennent was subject to ah serious fight down by pulis hence the reason KJ only played in the europa league and very few prem games, and it continues into this season and @ present. BTW kj scored 7 goals last season and got minimal hours in the prem.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 30, 2013, 03:58:50 AM »
KJ had one LEAGUE goal last season.

Blame everybody for KJ poor showing except him.

We have Carlos and Peltier.

Look Pennant carring Jones.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:22:33 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 30, 2013, 05:20:32 AM »
Ah listening some Pac now, I about to go take a early morning sweat.

You little young ass motherf**kers
Don't one of you niggaz got sickle cell or somethin?
You f**kin with me nigga you f**k around
and have a seizure or a heart-attack
You better back the f**k up, fore you get smacked the f**k up
That's how we do it on our side
Any of you niggaz from New York that wanna bring it bring it
But we ain't singin, we bringin drama
f**k you and your motherf**kin mama
We gonna kill all you motherf**kers
Now when I came out I told you it was just about Biggie
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherf**kin opinion
Well this how we gonna do this
f**k Mobb Deep
f**k Biggie
f**k Bad Boy as a staff record label
and as a motherf**kin crew
And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy
Then f**k you too
Chino XL, f**k you too
All you motherf**kers, f**k you too

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 30, 2013, 05:25:35 AM »
Yuh ever try to Strangle yuh prick ?

Like draw two eyes, a nose and a mouth on your cock head and choke it to death.

Tis is de definition of the way the T&T coaches using KJ according to you.

Sam, I go use this. And that pic real funny, poor KJ.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: March 30, 2013, 08:09:37 AM »
Why alyuh doh haul alyuh arse, Dwighty as scoring 20 something goals at Man United and couldn't buss de net for T&T. KJ can play, yuh feel he reach where he is by jogging around the field. Is not Turkminestan or Guam, or Pakistanalabad the man playing is the EPL....home of the European Champions League Champions.

Yuh damned right, Dwight wasn't producing for TnT the same way he was producing for manu, but at least all that left us was wanting Dwight to live up to a standard he had well established as his own.  At least Dwight showed, somewhere on some pitch, that he was a phenomenal player and a force to be reckoned with.  Latapy, who many may argue never lived up to his full potential, still proved on some level, that he was well worth the time of some club or country.  Kenwyne Jones is barely proving that about himself.  In fact, it may even be terribly unfair to mention him in the same scroll as Latas and Dwight because he is simply not as equally talented....or motivated. So, just because he is on the roster of some club that is playing in the same league of the defending European champions, doesn't mean he's not a shithong.  It does have shithong in the World Cup and all so what is de Premiership? All I seein' is men making more excuses for KJ than his play is making a real name for himself. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 30, 2013, 04:52:44 PM »

Sam you is ah rel cunny, they should start charging yuh to use the site so it will limit the amount ah :bs: yuh does write. Devon Jorsling better than KJ, lol good one. Who say Jorsling Good, Shabazz.......stueps.  Kj was taken out of T&T by top coaches. Is not me who say he good, is the coaches who spend 8 million pounds for him. Jorsling probably cyah carry 8 lbs ah potato. Rock so nah Sam Bo
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 30, 2013, 05:03:56 PM »

Yuh damned right, Dwight wasn't producing for TnT the same way he was producing for manu, but at least all that left us was wanting Dwight to live up to a standard he had well established as his own.  At least Dwight showed, somewhere on some pitch, that he was a phenomenal player and a force to be reckoned with.  Latapy, who many may argue never lived up to his full potential, still proved on some level, that he was well worth the time of some club or country.  Kenwyne Jones is barely proving that about himself.  In fact, it may even be terribly unfair to mention him in the same scroll as Latas and Dwight because he is simply not as equally talented....or motivated. So, just because he is on the roster of some club that is playing in the same league of the defending European champions, doesn't mean he's not a shithong.  It does have shithong in the World Cup and all so what is de Premiership? All I seein' is men making more excuses for KJ than his play is making a real name for himself. 

KJ seems to be the type of player where yo have to build your team around him. He is not a pure striker or even a natural forward, muchless for a goal scorer. Having said that, he has shown that when a team is oriented to his strength and a coach takes the time to bring him into the tactical arrangement he CAN produce. As I answered Giggsy, he is not a baller, however he can play.

Look at Barca, yo think Messi will score as much goals if the team play is not centered around him? Ronaldo, Rooney, RVP....?  We play by happenstance. You can see we don't have a final phase to our game, so whenever we get ah goal we have to take ah goal. How many passes do we make in the final 1/3rd of the game consistently? How many quality crosses to we record? How many corners do we generate? How often do we play to allow KJ or any striker to get into the box to enable the final touch?

Man this is not long time football, football is a science, a brain game, a big brain game, and to say ah man just eh scoring is ignorance. Look at our build-up play over various games. Alyuh could say what alyuh want about the fella, me eh know he, but I think it's a bit unfair to just waste down de fella, especially in this set up.

But hey, let Sam explain it, he and Beenhaker was good.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 30, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
Some questions:

1. Would it be worth it to build a NT squad around KJ?
2. Who would a squad built around KJ be comprised of?
3. Would building a NT squad around KJ resolve other concerns?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 30, 2013, 06:40:07 PM »
1q2
Some questions:

No
Have no idea as we do not give enough players proper exposure to see who can be consistent. ( Peltier, Hyland, Robertsetc have not ever really featured). So it will be hard for me to say.

No

But, if you are choosing him and expect him to generate goals, then some part of the tactics will have to be designed to suit him.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:44:37 PM by elan »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 30, 2013, 06:57:52 PM »
1q2
Some questions:

No
Have no idea as we do not give enough players proper exposure to see who can be consistent. ( Peltier, Hyland, Robertsetc have not ever really featured). So it will be hard for me to say.

No

But, if you are choosing him and expect him to generate goals, then some part of the tactics will have to be designed to suit him.

I agree with your responses.

KJ should not be the first choice to generate goals, as such designing tactics to suit him is not a pragmatic approach ... particularly with an elimination tournament in mind and the evidence of having gone several games (I'm referring to the team in general) not having scored goals.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 30, 2013, 07:47:58 PM »
1q2
Some questions:

No

No

KJ should not be the first choice to generate goals, as such designing tactics to suit him is not a pragmatic approach ... particularly with an elimination tournament in mind and the evidence of having gone several games (I'm referring to the team in general) not having scored goals.

So, do you think that this is the case, the coaches being pragmatic?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 30, 2013, 09:35:55 PM »
1q2
Some questions:

No

No

Yuh inviting me to go to an area I've declined to go ...

I've not gone there yet because I would like to take another look at the Peru away game in a more dispassionate, less-irritated manner than when I saw it the first time. I would like to give players and decision-makers the benefit of the doubt. That stated, I am doubtful the tacticians will escape condemnation. My fear is that some players will suffer for being placed in a situation that could only have produced the result it did.

I think it was Beenieman who said "ooonoo ah shoot di wrong setta people right now". The coaching staff has commented that some players have been found wanting, but this finding doesn't explain everything away (and should not monopolize how we assess performances) when there's more than a sliver of evidence that the tactical orientation and posture adopted by the team is/was itself wanting. That buck rests in 1 or more of 3 places ... coach 1, coach 2 and/or TD.

I described myself as "irritated", buh trust me ... it was worse than that. Literally, when I got to it ... I had to stop watching video of the game in mid-stream. And that decision was provoked exclusively by our obvious lack of defensive cohesion even before goals 2 and 3.

On top of that, I took it on the chin when a respected Argentine soccer mind described our tactical scheme as "rudimentary" ... the sad thing being, he didn't need to be an internationally-respected soccer mind to come to that conclusion. The deficiency has been glaringly obvious to posters.

The lack of defensive cohesion chafed because the manner in which the players responded to the opponent being in possession told me that even if the coaching staff spent time articulating what our defensive posture would be when not in possession, the coaches could not have done (enough?) effective work on the training ground! But even with that ... that's not a product of the international calendar and its limitations. Our reaction to the situation could tell yuh that.

The lack of defensive cohesion by itself is an indefensible proposition, and I think it's high time we cease being tolerant as our marginal football reputation challenges the gutter for height.

I make no apology in saying that what I saw could in no way represent the best Trinidad & Tobago has to offer on a football field (and I'm not referring to the players!).

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:54:17 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 30, 2013, 10:49:43 PM »
1q2
Some questions:

No

No

Yuh inviting me to go to an area I've declined to go ...

I've not gone there yet because I would like to take another look at the Peru away game in a more dispassionate, less-irritated manner than when I saw it the first time. I would like to give players and decision-makers the benefit of the doubt. That stated, I am doubtful the tacticians will escape condemnation. My fear is that some players will suffer for being placed in a situation that could only have produced the result it did.

I think it was Beenieman who said "ooonoo ah shoot di wrong setta people right now". The coaching staff has commented that some players have been found wanting, but this finding doesn't explain everything away (and should not monopolize how we assess performances) when there's more than a sliver of evidence that the tactical orientation and posture adopted by the team is/was itself wanting. That buck rests in 1 or more of 3 places ... coach 1, coach 2 and/or TD.

I described myself as "irritated", buh trust me ... it was worse than that. Literally, when I got to it ... I had to stop watching video of the game in mid-stream. And that decision was provoked exclusively by our obvious lack of defensive cohesion even before goals 2 and 3.

On top of that, I took it on the chin when a respected Argentine soccer mind described our tactical scheme as "rudimentary" ... the sad thing being, he didn't need to be an internationally-respected soccer mind to come to that conclusion. The deficiency has been glaringly obvious to posters.

The lack of defensive cohesion chafed because the manner in which the players responded to the opponent being in possession told me that even if the coaching staff spent time articulating what our defensive posture would be when not in possession, the coaches could not have done (enough?) effective work on the training ground! But even with that ... that's not a product of the international calendar and its limitations. Our reaction to the situation could tell yuh that.

The lack of defensive cohesion by itself is an indefensible proposition, and I think it's high time we cease being tolerant as our marginal football reputation challenges the gutter for height.

I make no apology in saying that what I saw could in no way represent the best Trinidad & Tobago has to offer on a football field (and I'm not referring to the players!).

I think you nudged me to go watch

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 30, 2013, 11:11:02 PM »
Why did we constantly ended up in this situation, It was a recurring theme through out the highlight.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 30, 2013, 11:39:38 PM »

KJ seems to be the type of player where yo have to build your team around him. He is not a pure striker or even a natural forward, muchless for a goal scorer. Having said that, he has shown that when a team is oriented to his strength and a coach takes the time to bring him into the tactical arrangement he CAN produce. As I answered Giggsy, he is not a baller, however he can play.

Look at Barca, yo think Messi will score as much goals if the team play is not centered around him? Ronaldo, Rooney, RVP....?  We play by happenstance. You can see we don't have a final phase to our game, so whenever we get ah goal we have to take ah goal. How many passes do we make in the final 1/3rd of the game consistently? How many quality crosses to we record? How many corners do we generate? How often do we play to allow KJ or any striker to get into the box to enable the final touch?

Man this is not long time football, football is a science, a brain game, a big brain game, and to say ah man just eh scoring is ignorance. Look at our build-up play over various games. Alyuh could say what alyuh want about the fella, me eh know he, but I think it's a bit unfair to just waste down de fella, especially in this set up.

But hey, let Sam explain it, he and Beenhaker was good.

Boss, you using names like Messi, Ronaldo, RvP and (god forbid) even rooney, to make an analogy on building a team around Kenwyne Jones?!?! You HAVE to be smokin' crack.  You making it seem as though people are using just sheer scoring numbers to "waste the man down" when nothing could be further from the truth.  You can build teams around them names you called their because, in each of their own individual rights, they are, one way or another, proven, exceptional players. Kenwyne Jones is far from that.  How can you talk of building a team around a player that has ONE strength, and that is that he is a decent header of the ball. ALL other aspects of his fundamental game are terribly lacking: poor first touch; poor shooter; he's not known for his (1)passing OR his (2)dribbling prowess, he has a mediocre work rate (at best) and, for his size, he seems to be physically weak both on and off the ball. C'mon, son!!   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2013, 02:18:55 AM »
Kenwyne only have one strength?? you either mad or yuh don't watch enough of jones.

the first goal dat he scored in the EPL against redding was ah sweet turn and fire with the left foot @ an acute angle his 2nd game in a sunderland jersey @ that to break his cherry.

he also scored ah wonder goal against tottenham two seasons ago, and against ryner that same season, and there are many occasion where he scored with his foot and nice goals too.

jones is also very speedy and has ah good assist rate. allyuh ever stop to wonder that KJ might just hate the system that he plays and does not look forward to playing this bland less than productive system??

english football and managers are as bland as the foods they eat, it's ah kick away the ball system for the most part. 

roy keene played kick away the ball, sprager played kick away the ball, bruce and pulis also plays dump the ball and hope for ah miracle, fack, i will be fedup and unmotivated with dat system meh damn self!

bet if KJ played for ah villas boas, ah wenger, ah benitez or ah mancini he would do way way better! which brings me back to T&T, the main reason why we lose so many games is bc our midfield has always neglected their responsibilities.

take forinstance last week's game in peru. we went up for a corner and got caught on a counter attack, the defense is caught out of position and our transition was slow to reorganize the defense, what did our midfield do?? they literally walked back on transition.

birchall was the only one who sprung into action, and he himself instead of putting in ah solid tackle he escorted the player to the half way line allowing him to make the past to the winger resulting in a cross that lead to the goal. any other midfielder in concacaf or comebol would have brought him down and took ah card for the team.

our defenders were out of position, and not only that but were disorganized and out of shape! he needed to stop the play and allow the team time to recoop, why was that attacker who headed the ball past phillips unmarked? that is unheard of in today's football!

we had five midfielders on the field and none of them had the good sense to put a body on this guy?

another point to this is the fact that you're using two laborers in the most creative position CM position,  bleeder is ah laborer and keon edwards is ah laborer as well as is birchall, so we have no creativity down the middle! and the two wingers were getting fouled every time they touched the ball, allowing the defense to reorganize making it harder to break them down.

have you guys ever notice that T&T defense is the easiest thing to score on once you discombobulate them??  anytime there's rapid ball movement and quick running @ them they does be all over the place leaving players unmarked to slip passed them and score some of the easiest goals on record.

that's bc the midfield don't kill the play before it build up, this has been my observation, our midfield don't help our defense @ all, this is why beenhaaker played with 5 midfielders most of the time, bc when yuh don't have an iron clad defense yuh have to supplement it with ah work horse midfield.

our midfield is and has always been the problem, they are an unconditioned out of shape bunch of laborers, with the exception of houton hector and maybe hyland, but the rest could scarcely change the complexity of a game and turn it into a running game or a possession game.

only latapy had that ability, and now hector to some extent, but the rest are laborers and laborers seldom set up or create goal scoring opportunities.  so what allyuh want KJ to do bout dat??  stuueeeppsss!!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:40:02 AM by just cool »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2013, 05:05:17 AM »
Ah bounch up Kenwyne in training when he was in T&T last time, ah manage to get a shot with him, cool fella man.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:08:28 AM by Sam »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2013, 05:47:47 AM »
Ah bounch up Kenwyne in training when he was in T&T last time, ah manage to get a shot with him, cool fella man.

I see yuh can't tell the difference between the two specie, same way yuh cyar tell between ah talented player and ah bum! (jorslin/kenwyne). BTW that is ah picture of a sheep and not a goat boss, big difference.  ;)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2013, 05:50:01 AM »
This is a sheep bro, that other picture was a nanny goat.... and besides, who cares, ok, he is half goat and half sheep.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:55:12 AM by Sam »

1]; } ?>