April 26, 2024, 01:18:35 PM

Poll

Will a Premiership side save Kenwyne when Cardiff get relegated?

Yes
6 (18.8%)
No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones Thread  (Read 247676 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones Thread
« Reply #450 on: March 06, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
Why does KJ need to "work hard?" is the only way you can play this can? By us determining what "hard work" is?  I don't get it, how do you factor in players like Inzaghi, Van Nistleroy, etc?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 06, 2012, 02:09:19 PM »
There are a lot of people who wants to be members here and Trurtrini with that behavior it will chase them away.

I honestly feel you should have a little respect for posters especially new ones who do not know you.

Your behavior discredits the site and chases new people away.

Like it or not.

PS: Jones and Keisha. ....  :rotfl:
I said sorry already, but he need to take that chat to general discussions.  But yuh eh find he come talking about de man sexual ways and habits and how God punishing him? When God going and Punish jack warner?

TT yuh damn right! imagine this man come on the site wid ah set ah preachin, sttuueeepppsssss! this is ah "FOOTBALL" forum, not the general discussion forum, if yuh want tuh preach, then start ah thread on religion over there, but doh bring religousity into the football, and putting the man's personal life on display. like he forgot the greatest commandment ? "do unto other as you would have them do unto you".

BTW, thou shalt not steal, and thou shalt not covet, so how come all them politicians around the world and in sweet T&T stealing left and right and they are prospering ? one comes to mind, the great jack warner. he's stole his whole career into ah million dollar empire.

why am i even responding, :-[ i must be losing it. after all, this pastor staurt fella could be one of our regular members on the alter ego tip, saying what they couldn't say when they are mr hyde, or is that dr jekkle.  :thinking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
Hi everyone, I love it here as I have been watching from afar and please understand my point here.

God says --->  "those who finds a wife, finds favor in the lord."

Since Jones horn his wife his career went down.

He got his outside girlfriend pregnant and she is living well in Trinidad while his wife has gone with his kids.

His wife went to Trinidad on vacation and his outside girl came to the UK to spend time, it was well planned out.

He will pay the price now.

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not beafraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6

Wait-pastors dos gossip?  :o

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #453 on: March 10, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »
He getting his chance today. Let's hope he do something with it.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 10, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
Jones get the start? Crouch sick?  :devil:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 10, 2012, 09:18:32 AM »
Jones looks lively early (fingers crossed)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 10, 2012, 09:26:30 AM »
Fuller is a special kinda c**t!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 10, 2012, 09:27:20 AM »
Jamaican rage

Red card Fuller
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 10, 2012, 09:28:09 AM »
FOOLER AGAIN! What an idiot!!!  :pissedoff:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 10, 2012, 09:29:10 AM »
And Chelsea playing level shit too eh.

giggsy11

« Reply #460 on: March 10, 2012, 09:52:21 AM »
And Chelsea playing level shit too eh.

AVB fault!

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 10, 2012, 10:21:42 AM »
Jones off Cameron Jerome On... Another quiet display, not really his fault though.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 10, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
What a pass by Mata.  Classy play.

So did Jones get any good passes?  I missed most of the game.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 10, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »
What a pass by Mata.  Classy play.

So did Jones get any good passes?  I missed most of the game.

won some long balls and i think one half chance on goal, not much in terms of link up play Chelsea had like 70 percent posession but he did look a bit more lively today.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 10, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
Jones off Cameron Jerome On... Another quiet display, not really his fault though.

Is it ever?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Jones wins court case with perfect alibi
« Reply #465 on: April 27, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27042012/58/premier-league-jones-wins-court-case-perfect-alibi.html

Premier League - Jones wins court case with perfect alibi
Fri, 27 Apr 11:07:00 2012

Football star Kenwyne Jones has won a court case after giving what must be one of the best alibis in legal history.

Authorities charged the 27-year-old with doing 62mph in a 50mph zone in his Land Rover in Cheshire last August.

Yet at the time of the alleged offence Jones was taking part in a televised football match, scoring two goals as Stoke beat FC Thun 4-1 in the Europa League.

"He was actually playing for Stoke City Football Club at 7.30pm," argued lawyer Mike Stephenson.

"Mr Jones did in fact score two goals that evening. It was obviously someone else in his car."

The case was dismissed - but Jones did not escape unscathed. As he failed to provide evidence about the identity of whoever was driving, he was fined £650 plus £375 costs and given six points on his licence.

When you think about it, he'd probably have been better off taking the rap: after all, not many people could have been watching that particular Thursday night match on Channel 5.

It's not the first time that one of the big names at Stoke City has had a run-in with the law over their driving habits, incidentally. Just a few weeks ago manager Tony Pulis successfully argued that he should be able to keep his driving licence despite being clocked doing 96mph in a 60mph zone.

Pulis's lawyer - the same Mike Stephenson who defended Jones - claimed that the manager should not be disqualified since he had to make deals while on the phone in his car, and if the £1m-a-year boss had a chauffeur driving him round, the confidentiality of those calls could be breached - potentially scuppering major transfers.

And Magistrates accepted the argument that the inability to deal while at the wheel could lead to relegation: "The people of Stoke could suffer if Mr Pulis lost his licence," Stephenson said in his winning argument.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Jones wins court case with perfect alibi
« Reply #466 on: April 27, 2012, 12:25:54 PM »
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27042012/58/premier-league-jones-wins-court-case-perfect-alibi.html

Football star Kenwyne Jones has won a court case after giving what must be one of the best alibis in legal history.

Authorities charged the 27-year-old with doing 62mph in a 50mph zone in his Land Rover in Cheshire last August.

The case was dismissed - but Jones did not escape unscathed. As he failed to provide evidence about the identity of whoever was driving, he was fined £650 plus £375 costs and given six points on his licence.

When you think about it, he'd probably have been better off taking the rap: after all, not many people could have been watching that particular Thursday night match on Channel 5.

It's not the first time that one of the big names at Stoke City has had a run-in with the law over their driving habits, incidentally. Just a few weeks ago manager Tony Pulis successfully argued that he should be able to keep his driving licence despite being clocked doing 96mph in a 60mph zone.

That is how you does WIN a court case?  ???

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 27, 2012, 01:16:17 PM »
I find the lawyer defense of Pulis was even better bullshit...judge even agree wit de man oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2012, 06:11:53 PM »
sound like the KJ judge was a WBA fan

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2012, 11:47:51 PM »

That is how you does WIN a court case?  ???

VB

I cyah fathom what a "loss" woulda be nuh!  I ???, too!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2012, 12:25:55 AM »
Strange one this begs more questions than answers.

If he had of pleaded guilty to speeding he would of got 3 points and a fine (probably not as big).

Obviously didn't want to tell them who was driving his car (insurance?), but probably ended up with more publicity doing it this way around.  Strange.

Obviously if the police knew he wasn't driving then just couldn't plead guilty, but would of thought that unlikely.

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 28, 2012, 07:30:53 AM »
+1 for not snitching! lol

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvU7xGzF5i0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wvU7xGzF5i0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2012, 08:16:01 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wvU7xGzF5i0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wvU7xGzF5i0</a>
Niceness Tallman!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 06, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »
So is Jones done  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 06, 2012, 10:30:18 AM »
So is Jones done  ???
Stick ah fork in him he's done. he needs to move on injanuary, and maybe not, it seems as he's just happy to collect a big paycheck for sitting on the bench.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #476 on: October 06, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
So is Jones done  ???
He's actually been getting more of a look lately. As long as Crouch is fit, he will never start though.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 07, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »
Just watched Diame's amazing goal, dey. And was thinking he seems to be a samila body size of Jones, not sure. Why does Jones run so obzokie?

Also, for all the people on this site who know him, can't we get a proper interview with him to ask him both the easy questions and the hard questions?

Just a thought.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 07, 2012, 08:11:58 PM »
Just watched Diame's amazing goal, dey. And was thinking he seems to be a samila body size of Jones, not sure. Why does Jones run so obzokie?

Also, for all the people on this site who know him, can't we get a proper interview with him to ask him both the easy questions and the hard questions?

Just a thought.
If i was him i wont give yuhs an interview either. take forinstance, look what you just asked, "why the boy does run so obxochy" yuh think ppl like them kinda thing.

IMO his "obxochy" running don't hamper him as much as his attitude and his first touch. that same "obxochy" fella is the highest jumping footballers in england, and one of, if not the best headers of the ball, and is ranked amongst the fastest forwards in the prem. i wish i was obxochy like that.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kenwyne Jones talks to 6 Towns Radio
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2012, 07:57:33 PM »
Kenwyne Jones talks to 6 Towns Radio re the Premier League 4 Sport Team and Basketball
6towns.co.uk

Stoke's Trinidad and Tobago striker Kenwyne Jones caught up with 6 Towns Radio as the player joined in with all the Basketball fun at the Gordon Banks Sports centre at Newcastle-Under-Lyme college.

Kenwyne talks about the Premier League 4 Sport scheme (which allows the Premier League to help other sports which kids may be less inclined to be involved with), his Stoke City career, Trinidad & Tobago at the Olympics and how far he travelled before making it as a footballer in England.

Also at the event were Manchester Giants Basketballers and teammates Devan Bailey (6ft 2") and his tiny (6 ft 9") friend David Watts who were very busy getting involved in the fun of the day by showing off their skills!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3xbF-EbgDk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T3xbF-EbgDk</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>