April 19, 2024, 07:47:44 PM

Author Topic: I KNOW THE SCORE  (Read 1333 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
I KNOW THE SCORE
« on: October 23, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
For those who have not already been playing this is another cool game on the EPL website. I had a great week. I started late in gameweek 7 so there are some high rollers as you could well imagine.

grskywalker plays a blinder

An outstanding +145 points Gameweek 10 gain saw grskywalker leap 5182 places from 51473th to 46291th place in the main leaderboard. grskywalker played his Banker well on the Middlesbro vs Chelsea game whilst taking Insurance on the Fulham vs Derby game proved a shrewd move. This week's score was boosted by a Banker Bonus of +5. grskywalker's form rose gently to 48%, grskywalker is now scoring an average of 60 points per Gameweek. It's still all possible for grskywalker.

Looking further afield, the average score this Gameweek was a record beating 225 points, influenced by an amazing 7 out of 10 results being predicted correctly. A breathtaking 80% of you played your Banker correctly while 52% of you took Insurance on the Everton vs Liverpool game. Finally, congratulations to our leader ivankaa on 1200 points and also a special mention for this week's top scorer pompey9 who scored +275. Good luck next round!

http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/ikts/matchReport.html
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:48:39 PM by grskywalker »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: I KNOW THE SCORE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »
Please feel free to join the
Players from TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 3996 MINI LEAGUE

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES