Sports > Trinbago, NBA & World Basketball

Raptors Tread

(1/37) > >>

Quags:
Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast vs last years finalist cavs and Lebron ,tonite hopefully the fix they little performance issues .And start playing better for the 1 st game next week vs the Nets.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071025/CLETOR/recap.html

Quags:
Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast v
Ah f**k it we kick they arse soundly just as we did the cavs  :rotfl: We beat the wiz by 32 points lol ah was trying to be humble eh ,but it hard  ......btw we beat the cav by 33 lol

palos:

--- Quote from: Quagmire on October 26, 2007, 10:07:36 PM ---Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast v
Ah f**k it we kick they arse soundly just as we did the cavs  :rotfl: We beat the wiz by 32 points lol ah was trying to be humble eh ,but it hard  ......btw we beat the cav by 33 lol

--- End quote ---

Is pre season breddrin.  Relax.

Quags:

--- Quote from: palos on October 27, 2007, 10:28:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Quagmire on October 26, 2007, 10:07:36 PM ---Just saw the game I was a little dissapointed in the first half ,the shots werent really falling .But the played better in the second half ,still not firing on all cyclinders yet doh ,well is still one more preseason game to go .If that team is a V 8 they still running on only 4 ,atleast v

--- End quote ---

Is pre season breddrin. Relax.

--- End quote ---
I know eh , I can t wait....but after watching the game which are on raps tv btw today . Could not help it ,I beleive we are ahead of alot of these teams ,cause of our preseason shed . We played real tough games against those euro teams .They played to win ,no practice thing like the other NBA teams played ,we had to get it in gear from the get go .
We empied our bench against the Cavs starters and stil out played them  :rotfl:

Game in six mins
http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/teams/raptors/rgi6_1026_wm9_512_download_ntsc_constrainedvbr.asx&video=blank&nbasite=raptors

Dutty:
sEASON START

bOYS LOOKIN GOOD...FIGHTIN FOR LOOse ball an ting...81 games to go

mih doorb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version