April 28, 2024, 02:08:21 PM

Author Topic: Captain Burrell could bring back Simoes  (Read 11809 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Burrell could bring back Simoes
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2007, 07:30:04 AM »
frico is right simones did replace boyd and onandi lowe .... i think lowe walked off the pitch ..... also simones replaced  paul  young ..... in the final squad for france 1998... according to paul young ... There was a meeting in trinidad nad tobago after they played a game here and simones said he was going to open up the squad or start from scratch in putting a new team together . young and a few players protested and was didnot make the final squad to france.....According a few former players   there were a few UB40 players who the JFF apporached and waited until JA qualified then made service available .JA2099 carl brown actively recurited UB40 players even yuh under 20 players in the 2001 squad  in an article called "lost boyz" confirmed that ...
So what! You Trinis think Jamaica should apologize to you or Jack Warner for having foreign players with Jamaica heritage play for the Reggae Boyz!!!
Why don't you let JW file a complaint to FIFA. That way all the naturalised immigrants that play for the US and other naturalised players that are presently playing for others won't have a legitimate right to play.
Ohh! That's right! You did it with Seabra. :rotfl: :rotfl:
How jack warner come in this now you have to be an a$$ ....

There is a driffenece between a player like freddy adu nino growing up in the US COMMING THROUGH the us system  and playing for the US AND A JFF running to englnd pullling out 4-5 players to join your team

And you are aware of the fact that one of England's greatest midfielders ever, John Barnes, went to high school in jamaica no? Freddy Adu left Ghana at age 8, and by 14 he was playing professionally in the US. Obviously the USA cant take all the credit for his football development...4 years is too short a time. When you think about the Likes Of Lindford Christie, Donovan Baily, even Ben Johnson, John Barnes, + countless others, you would have realised that other countries "adopted" our athletes.

John barnes migrated to england to live ent ........ did deon burton migrate to JA .......
Slovenia "adopted" Merline ottey , Donavon bailey , lindford critsite and ben johnson were not "athletes" when they left JA ....... dont come with that chupidness ....... but the point is USA will take most of the credit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2007, 07:52:29 PM »
As far as I am aware, Seabra never played for a Trinidad and Tobago National team.  He played for his club in the CONCACAF club championships against the Jamica team and then against the Mexican team in the next round.  Any information that he played for the national team is totally false.  In fact, he was called up but having not received naturaized citizenship, he was not allowed to play.  Please let us not revise history.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »
Why is there a need for these arsinine arguments about who born where and who they play for?  People are free to chose who they want to represent with the knowlede that they cannot switch allegiances after choosing one.  If we could find 20 Brazilians who have TT parentage and want to come to TT and play for us, I say "good for us" as long as they are better than the other local players left off the team.  The best willing players, born anywhere should play.  What we need is players committed to our culture and country.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2007, 11:17:21 PM »
2 cents............As for those who say Birchall is foreign born, just know he was born in Trinidad. Trini by birth. Take ah Carib for dat. ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »
2 cents............As for those who say Birchall is foreign born, just know he was born in Trinidad. Trini by birth. Take ah Carib for dat. ;D

I really don't care if Birchie was born here or not cause he is a soca warrior proven, but his mom was born here not him but say wha

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 07:46:02 AM »
but wey dem kakahole dem comming out from boy.. Man saying sebra never played for TNT A next one saying dat Birchall born In Trini.. wey allyuh dumbass fly out from boy.. Like allyuh jes come or what!!!!!!!!!  Check allyuh facts dread , Sebra Have played for TNT National squad already, and Birchall was Born In England.. Allyuh fellas Just start supporting De Warriors or what,  or allyuh jes love talk....

Warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 09:51:33 AM »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »
SEND MORE BRITZ....SEND MORE BRITZ    ( said in a Zombie like voice)
THEY NEED TRINI BRITZ.....THEY NEED TRINI BRITZ :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: 
Doh worry yuh self, nyron nosworthy comming soon!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 01:18:47 PM »
I dont understand what all the hype about Nosworthy NOT GOOD....

He should be renamed Not Worthy instead.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
I dont understand what all the hype about Nosworthy NOT GOOD....

He should be renamed Not Worthy instead.

What are you saying, he's good or not good. IMO that man is a real solid defender with pace and skills, best damn caribbean  defender after dog.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »
Go back to the 1998 qualification matches that Jamaica played,you played your first two matches with Jamaican players and was kicked in the arse to the tune of I think 8 or 9 goals.Simoes then sent out an SOS to England for players and you had about 8 ,that is why you got to France,on the backs of Brits.Having said that,El Salvador was cheated in the return match in Jamaica when you won 1-0 with a hotly disputed penalty,what made matters worse was,the ref was a Brazillian and your coach,need I say more.If that penalty had not been awarded you would never have been to France so be thankfull to the Ref and the Brits.We love our players because we speak the same language and they were born and bred in "Sweet T&T.
Rubbish . i am a proud trinidadian, but i would not side with such rubbish. jamaica got there even more noble than us if you really want to know. they did it without going to a 4th place play off, and unlike us they beat their opposition and made it in the 3rd slot, so don't come wid that trini bias. such is the nature of the game, didn't mexico scored on many occasions from bias refs in the past and made it to the WC when other teams deserved it more, common bro be fair and classy and leave of the biasness. and another thing, tell me what the devil were we doing talking to bobby zamora and J loyd samuels, are'nt they brits, and wasn't it a brit that scored the goal that took us to the WC for the first time. don't lose sight of your nobility BC of one or two idiot jamaicans,  be fair bro.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 05:07:10 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2007, 05:37:45 PM »
We have done quite well thank you,considering that we have played with reserves since WC 2006.SOME PROPER CUT-ARSE COMMING ALLYUH WAY SOON,Brits or no Brits.Ah hope allyuh dont draw one ah dem likkle hilands like St.Vin or St.Kitts in the pre-lims.By the way dont study the FIFA rankings too much because nobody could make sense of it,before I go,let me say four Trinis scored today,John,Jones,Spann and Scotland Sealey and Samuel have also been in scoring mood to,things are coming together for the Socawarriors.Remember none of those fellaz have played for us since WC2006.Awrite Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099.
Alright! But you keep in mind that none of those nations, including T&T have never beaten the Reggae Boyz in World Cup qualifiers. And the Reggae Boyz have been beating T&T in WCQ long before the REGGAE BRITZ came. ;D
UTTER GARBAGE!!!!!!!! TRINIDAD ALWAY POND ON JAMAICA FOR YEARS!!!!! even my yardy breddren and dem used to say to me , how come yuh from trini and yuh game so soft. it's only in the 90ies allyuh really start competing for the WC on a serious level, but before thatT&T used to buss allyuh ass in carifta , shell,  and all the rest of reagonal football competitions. maybe you to young to remember, so go ask yuh pops , he will confirm it.  trinidad and haiti was the masters of the footballing caribbean. that's why jamaicans back in the days used to be hostile towards us, BC we used to buss dey ass in every thing even track and feild.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:23:49 AM by just cool »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2007, 06:30:06 PM »
We have done quite well thank you,considering that we have played with reserves since WC 2006.SOME PROPER CUT-ARSE COMMING ALLYUH WAY SOON,Brits or no Brits.Ah hope allyuh dont draw one ah dem likkle hilands like St.Vin or St.Kitts in the pre-lims.By the way dont study the FIFA rankings too much because nobody could make sense of it,before I go,let me say four Trinis scored today,John,Jones,Spann and Scotland Sealey and Samuel have also been in scoring mood to,things are coming together for the Socawarriors.Remember none of those fellaz have played for us since WC2006.Awrite Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099.
Alright! But you keep in mind that none of those nations, including T&T have never beaten the Reggae Boyz in World Cup qualifiers. And the Reggae Boyz have been beating T&T in WCQ long before the REGGAE BRITZ came. ;D
UTTER GARBAGE!!!!!!!! TRINIDAD ALWAY POND ON JAMAICA FOR YEARS!!!!! even my yardy breddren and dem used to say to me , how come yuh from trini and yuh game so soft. it's only in the 90ies allyuh really start competing for the WC on a serious level, but before thatT&T used to buss allyuh ass in carifta , shell,  and all the rest of reagonal football . maybe you to young to remember, so go ask yuh pops , he will confirm it.  trinidad and haiti was the masters of the footballing caribbean. that's why jamaicans back in the days used to be hostile towards us, BC we used to buss dey ass in every thing even track and feild.
So how is it T&T did not qualify for World Cup all those years before Jamaica?
And don't bring in that 1974 excuse. ;D
jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »
UTTER GARBAGE!!!!!!!! TRINIDAD ALWAY POND ON JAMAICA FOR YEARS!!!!! even my yardy breddren and dem used to say to me , how come yuh from trini and yuh game so soft. it's only in the 90ies allyuh really start competing for the WC on a serious level, but before thatT&T used to buss allyuh ass in carifta , shell,  and all the rest of reagonal football . maybe you to young to remember, so go ask yuh pops , he will confirm it.  trinidad and haiti was the masters of the footballing caribbean. that's why jamaicans back in the days used to be hostile towards us, BC we used to buss dey ass in every thing even track and feild.
They just didn't qualify . but that doesn't mean jamaica wasn't lagging behind all the time as well as the rest of the caribbean. when ppl can't eat how the devil they could study football , only south america does rise to the occasion in that respect. the caribbean basin is a relativly poor underdevelope region lacking in infrastructure, funding for sports, and population, so for the most part it's imposible to compete with first world nations on any level. but pardner let me ask you this , where was jamaica when we was banging with big countries like argentina, uraguay and mexico, and not just competing but beating them too, where was jamdown when we was present at most of the qualifications for WC, when there was only one slot for concacaf, while europe had 6 and 8 slots .

we would've qualified a long time ago if there were the three slots that's available now ,FYI we would've qualified in 1973 and 1989 if there were 3 slots back then. one of the only good things i could say in favor of jackula, was when he push for the extra slots in respect of the concacaf region. not down playing jamaica's acomplishment in 1998, that was well done and my hat's of to yus guys, BC allyuh made a serious effort and did the nessasary leg work to get there and it paid off, and let me remind you , jamaica only came into serious contention in the 90ies, before that you were a nonentity, back then we was bussing allyuh ass all the time, and on the regular too, trust meh i was there, i am old enough to remember.                                   positive.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 06:30:46 AM by just cool »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2007, 06:50:30 AM »
Just cool aint nothing wrong with how we made it becuase in european and south american team go through a play off...... as far as i see we earn our qualificantion
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2007, 08:44:24 AM »
They just didn't qualify . but that doesn't mean jamaica wasn't lagging behind all the time as well as the rest of the caribbean. when ppl can't eat how the devil they could study football , only south america does rise to the occasion in that respect. the caribbean basin is a relativly poor underdevelope region lacking in infrastructure, funding for sports, and population, so for the most part it's imposible to compete with first world nations on any level. but pardner let me ask you this , where was jamaica when we was banging with big countries like argentina, uraguay and mexico, and not just competing but beating them too, where was jamdown when we was present at most of the qualifications for WC, when there was only one slot for concacaf, while europe had 6 and 8 slots .

we would've qualified a long time ago if there were the three slots that's available now ,FYI we would've qualified in 1973 and 1989 if there were 3 slots back then. one of the only good things i could say in favor of jackula, was when he push for the extra slots in respect of the concacaf region. not down playing jamaica's acomplishment in 1998, that was well done and my hat's of to yus guys, BC allyuh made a serious effort and did the nessasary leg work to get there and it paid off, and let me remind you , jamaica only came into serious contention in the 90ies, before that you were a nonentity, back then we was bussing allyuh ass all the time, and on the regular too, trust meh i was there, i am old enough to remember.                                   positive.
Hmm! Banging with Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico. No USA
So in all those years that Jamaica was absent. Shouldn't T&T, Haiti and Cuba be football giants in CONCACAF and easily beating the US and Jamica at all levels of the game and qualify for the World Cup at a consistent basis.
jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2007, 09:02:01 AM »
Just cool aint nothing wrong with how we made it becuase in european and south american team go through a play off...... as far as i see we earn our qualificantion
NO doubt. but when yuh livin in glass house yuh should'nt throw stones. that's all i am saying and dispite all the bull shyte 2099 does talk, it would be nice hear the truth sometimes not just bias crap, cause i hate it when yardies do it, and trust me they are the masters of bias, i lived amounst them long enough to know that, and i hate when we follow them down that path. it's good to be zelous for country, but only when it's warrented and truthful, other wise it stinks like a latrine with worms.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »

Hmm! Banging with Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico. No USA
So in all those years that Jamaica was absent. Shouldn't T&T, Haiti and Cuba be football giants in CONCACAF and easily beating the US and Jamica at all levels of the game and qualify for the World Cup at a consistent basis.
Whahapen dread yuh ears buss or what, yuh didn't hear when i said there was only one slot for concacaf back then, and like yuh forget when i mentioned that funding for football was not there, so what you think , is raw talent alone that does get countries to the WC. coaching, diet, funding, playing at a higher level, technical ability, weight traning, physio techs, state of the art training facilities, as well as tactical coaching, that's why south america and europe dominated the sport for so long. what you expect , fellas who have a 9 to 5 and playing soccer on the side to compete with proffesional ball players with all the available amenities. that's why the caribbean suffered for so long in football, BC there is no market for the sport in our region. we don't have big leagues , and big populations to attend those leagues games, nor is there enough co operate intrest to invest in the sport, so how could be compete with south america or the US.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 05:22:45 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>