April 18, 2024, 08:54:05 PM

Author Topic: Captain Burrell could bring back Simoes  (Read 11755 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Burrell could bring back Simoes
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 06:05:38 PM »
simple question;

when a jamaican first XI takes the field, what is the spoken language used to communicate? 

jamaican dialect or UK english?

cause i know trinidadian dialect is what is spoken in our first XI.
This is obviously one-sided question which you already answered for your country. And since for you, language is a criteria to play for a national football team. Chris Birchell must have an excellent knowledge of the Trini vernacular down pat.

jjbrown

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 07:24:46 PM »
Go back to the 1998 qualification matches that Jamaica played,you played your first two matches with Jamaican players and was kicked in the arse to the tune of I think 8 or 9 goals.Simoes then sent out an SOS to England for players and you had about 8 ,that is why you got to France,on the backs of Brits.Having said that,El Salvador was cheated in the return match in Jamaica when you won 1-0 with a hotly disputed penalty,what made matters worse was,the ref was a Brazillian and your coach,need I say more.If that penalty had not been awarded you would never have been to France so be thankfull to the Ref and the Brits.We love our players because we speak the same language and they were born and bred in "Sweet T&T.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 07:48:04 PM »
Frico who the hell is you ,to come offending ppl with the plain truth so . You with your great memory and your 7 th post   You have the man sputtering on he self ,he go have to do a quick internet search .
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 08:15:15 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 07:49:12 PM »
simple question;

when a jamaican first XI takes the field, what is the spoken language used to communicate? 

jamaican dialect or UK english?

cause i know trinidadian dialect is what is spoken in our first XI.

put it dis way...at half time do u drink gatorade/lucozade or do u have a tea break ?  :rotfl:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »
Go back to the 1998 qualification matches that Jamaica played,you played your first two matches with Jamaican players and was kicked in the arse to the tune of I think 8 or 9 goals.Simoes then sent out an SOS to England for players and you had about 8 ,that is why you got to France,on the backs of Brits.Having said that,El Salvador was cheated in the return match in Jamaica when you won 1-0 with a hotly disputed penalty,what made matters worse was,the ref was a Brazillian and your coach,need I say more.If that penalty had not been awarded you would never have been to France so be thankfull to the Ref and the Brits.We love our players because we speak the same language and they were born and bred in "Sweet T&T.
Let's see if your statement is correct. Shall we:

Stats on Jamaica Matches 1994-2002
Compiled by forum member Technic

Date Team Opponent Score Type Venue
March 31 1996 Surinam vs.  Jamaica 0 - 1 World Cup qualifier Surinam
April 21 1996 Jamaica vs.  Surinam 1 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

June 23 1996 Barbados vs.  Jamaica 0 - 1 World Cup qualifier Barbados
June 30 1996 Jamaica vs.  Barbados 2 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

September 15 1996 Jamaica vs.  Honduras 3 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica
September 23 1996 St. Vincent & Grenadines vs.  Jamaica 1 - 2 World Cup qualifier St. Vincent & Grenadines

October 16 1996 Mexico vs.  Jamaica 2 - 1 World Cup qualifier Mexico
October 26 1996 Honduras vs.  Jamaica 0 - 0 World Cup qualifier Honduras

November 10 1996 Jamaica vs.  St. Vincent & Grenadines 5 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica
November 17 1996 Jamaica vs.  Mexico 1 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

March 02 1997 Jamaica vs.  United States 0 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

April 13 1997 Mexico vs.  Jamaica 6 - 0 World Cup qualifier Mexico
April 27 1997 Canada vs.  Jamaica 0 - 0 World Cup qualifier Canada

May 11 1997 Costa Rica vs.  Jamaica 3 - 1 World Cup qualifier Costa Rica
May 18 1997  Jamaica vs.  El Salvador 1 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

September 07 1997 Jamaica vs.  Canada 1 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica
September 14 1997 Jamaica vs.  Costa Rica 1 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

October 03 1997 United States vs.  Jamaica 1 - 1 World Cup qualifier United States
Nevis

November 09 1997 El Salvador vs.  Jamaica 2 - 2 World Cup qualifier El Salvador
November 16 1997 Jamaica vs.  Mexico 0 - 0 World Cup qualifier Jamaica

Now I'm still looking for those all those goals that were scored against Jamaica at the start of the 1998 World Cup qualifiers in 1996. If the above is misinformation tell me where you got yours ;D.
jjbrown

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
Look..I not getting mix up in all this stupidness 'bout regga britz dis and reggae britz dat. If dem boyz qualify to play for Jamaica and choose to..more power to them. We have the same thing. The fact that it hasn't happened more frequently is not because we value T&T born and bred more than JA. We welcome dem boys with open arms..and we've had nuff debates on this site about a few 'English' Trinis who we condemn for not choosing to play for T&T. So you can't have it both ways ::)

In any case JA2099..frico is obviously speaking about when the Hex (final qualifying round) started in March 2007. After the first 4 games you had 2 points from two 0-0 ties. In the other 2 games, you collected 9 goals and scored 1. He may not have been 100% spot on in his recollection..but I think u could deduce that was where he was coming from based on the opening results in the HEx..things weren't looking good at that point

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »
Look..I not getting mix up in all this stupidness 'bout regga britz dis and reggae britz dat. If dem boyz qualify to play for Jamaica and choose to..more power to them. We have the same thing. The fact that it hasn't happened more frequently is not because we value T&T born and bred more than JA. We welcome dem boys with open arms..and we've had nuff debates on this site about a few 'English' Trinis who we condemn for not choosing to play for T&T. So you can't have it both ways ::)

gosh man filho that voice of reason does sound more annoying than a drunk jammette on george street... steeeups..

lef we lewwe pong 2099 in peace nuh..  :devil:

right now i feeling a bout of sympathy coming on for dem local based jamaicans who helped them qualify for france 98 and get ditch for de bandwagon britz..

what them fellahs doing right now? how they ever get over that one?

what about de local jamaican players who will never get a chance to represent unless they learn word like mate and gaffer?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »
frico is right simones did replace boyd and onandi lowe .... i think lowe walked off the pitch ..... also simones replaced  paul  young ..... in the final squad for france 1998... according to paul young ... There was a meeting in trinidad nad tobago after they played a game here and simones said he was going to open up the squad or start from scratch in putting a new team together . young and a few players protested and was didnot make the final squad to france.....According a few former players   there were a few UB40 players who the JFF apporached and waited until JA qualified then made service available .JA2099 carl brown actively recurited UB40 players even yuh under 20 players in the 2001 squad  in an article called "lost boyz" confirmed that ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »
Seabra was refused TT citizenship on application,the explanation was that thousands of others would want to do the same.I am sure though that Jamaica would have given him a useless Jam PASSPORT.Haven't Jamaica just given a Nicaraguan footballer a Passport.Jamaica would constantly look for Brits because they cannot produce footballers,yes we have Birchill but he showed interest in playing for us.Its different with Jamaica,they actively go out looking for Brits or any other foreigners they can find..I am amazed that you have so much pride about Brits playing for you.TT was cheated out of the 1974 WC,we then almost made it in 90 and eventually made it in 2006,all that with one Brit.Continue to play catch up,everytime allyuh reach within striking distance we go pull away from yuh.
Anyway you Trinis cut it. Seabra played for the T&T national team, but since he failed miserably on the football field T&T dropped him all together.   

#2 Really! Jamaica went looking for Jamaican-parentage British players and not the players sending their resumes or asking the local-based Reggae Boyz to put in a word for them to the JFF. ;D

#3 The Nicaraguan got the passport to play for a Jamaican club, he was not naturalised as a Jamaican citizen like Seabra was for T&T.

#4 You talking to the wrong nation about the 1974 World Cup qualifiers. Complain to the Haitians. And almost qualifying doesn't cut it.

#5 Jamaica does not need to play catch-up since T&T has not improved even with Jamaica being in the football wilderness. T&T were well below par to rise above Jamaica in the 2006 World Cup, the , 2007 Digicel Cup, the 2007 Gold Cup and the U-17 World Cup where your U-17 team conceded more goals in their first two matches than Jamaica's Young Boyz. 

The more you write, the more stupid you make yourself out to be.
Maybe that's the persona you want to portray and if it is you're doing a damn good job of it.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »
You guys sare having a grand old time I see.

I have a US born son...I consider him 100% Jamaican, as he was born to Jamaican parents. I have other relatives living in the US, born in the US, and are 100% Jamaicans in demeanor. They eat Jamaican food, listens Jamaican music..even though they do not speak the Jamaican dialect fluently. By Jamaican laws....they have right to Jamaican citizenship through their parents. The Guy Nyron Nosworthy from Sunderland recently announced his desire to play for Jamaica....at a time when things arent looking good for us internationally...there must be something else urging him to play Jamaica. No?

I can count about 11 plyers born in the UK, that T&TFF persued over the course of the past 5 years. In Jamaica's case, its just a matter of us having more numbers to choose from. Take a look at the black players on the Costa Rican team...Panama...half of them have some connections back to Jamaica. 

If a cat was born in a kennel, it doesnt make him a dog. he is still a cat. 

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:39:13 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 09:57:11 AM »

BTW is what your son considers himself  and who eh wants to play for  cause johan smith parents are jamacian robbie findley's  trinidadian and jozzy altidore 's haitian and they all choose the US :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 09:59:39 AM »
You guys sare having a grand old time I see.

I have a US born son...I consider him 100% Jamaican, as he was born to Jamaican parents. I have other relatives living in the US, born in the US, and are 100% Jamaicans in demeanor. They eat Jamaican food, listens Jamaican music..even though they do not speak the Jamaican dialect fluently. By Jamaican laws....they have right to Jamaican citizenship through their parents. The Guy Nyron Nosworthy from Sunderland recently announced his desire to play for Jamaica....at a time when things arent looking good for us internationally...there must be something else urging him to play Jamaica. No?

I can count about 11 plyers born in the UK, that T&TFF persued over the course of the past 5 years. In Jamaica's case, its just a matter of us having more numbers to choose from. Take a look at the black players on the Costa Rican team...Panama...half of them have some connections back to Jamaica. 

Boy RF like yu graduated dread.. Good talk though , dem yute round this site is Joke . 4 of My boys born Here in The U.S and one in kenya , I guess if dey ever desire to play for Trinidad they will not be welcome according to some of theese c**ts in here...  Big up all de fareign born who Jump on de ship early , de rest could f**k off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If de whote bwoy didnt score against bahrain TNT will have been sitting at home so Big Up mi fareign Born Players!!!!!!!!!
Warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 10:13:19 AM »
If de whote bwoy didnt score against bahrain TNT will have been sitting at home so Big Up mi fareign Born Players!!!!!!!!!
Warmonga...

Too bad 'de white boy' doh have a name ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
frico is right simones did replace boyd and onandi lowe .... i think lowe walked off the pitch ..... also simones replaced  paul  young ..... in the final squad for france 1998... according to paul young ... There was a meeting in trinidad nad tobago after they played a game here and simones said he was going to open up the squad or start from scratch in putting a new team together . young and a few players protested and was didnot make the final squad to france.....According a few former players   there were a few UB40 players who the JFF apporached and waited until JA qualified then made service available .JA2099 carl brown actively recurited UB40 players even yuh under 20 players in the 2001 squad  in an article called "lost boyz" confirmed that ...
So what! You Trinis think Jamaica should apologize to you or Jack Warner for having foreign players with Jamaica heritage play for the Reggae Boyz!!!
Why don't you let JW file a complaint to FIFA. That way all the naturalised immigrants that play for the US and other naturalised players that are presently playing for others won't have a legitimate right to play.
Ohh! That's right! You did it with Seabra. :rotfl: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 10:18:57 AM »
Seabra was refused TT citizenship on application,the explanation was that thousands of others would want to do the same.I am sure though that Jamaica would have given him a useless Jam PASSPORT.Haven't Jamaica just given a Nicaraguan footballer a Passport.Jamaica would constantly look for Brits because they cannot produce footballers,yes we have Birchill but he showed interest in playing for us.Its different with Jamaica,they actively go out looking for Brits or any other foreigners they can find..I am amazed that you have so much pride about Brits playing for you.TT was cheated out of the 1974 WC,we then almost made it in 90 and eventually made it in 2006,all that with one Brit.Continue to play catch up,everytime allyuh reach within striking distance we go pull away from yuh.
Anyway you Trinis cut it. Seabra played for the T&T national team, but since he failed miserably on the football field T&T dropped him all together.   

#2 Really! Jamaica went looking for Jamaican-parentage British players and not the players sending their resumes or asking the local-based Reggae Boyz to put in a word for them to the JFF. ;D

#3 The Nicaraguan got the passport to play for a Jamaican club, he was not naturalised as a Jamaican citizen like Seabra was for T&T.

#4 You talking to the wrong nation about the 1974 World Cup qualifiers. Complain to the Haitians. And almost qualifying doesn't cut it.

#5 Jamaica does not need to play catch-up since T&T has not improved even with Jamaica being in the football wilderness. T&T were well below par to rise above Jamaica in the 2006 World Cup, the , 2007 Digicel Cup, the 2007 Gold Cup and the U-17 World Cup where your U-17 team conceded more goals in their first two matches than Jamaica's Young Boyz. 

The more you write, the more stupid you make yourself out to be.
Maybe that's the persona you want to portray and if it is you're doing a damn good job of it.
I guess you watch a lot of Spin City, because all I'm reading is spin, spin, spin. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 10:19:38 AM »
So what! You Trinis think Jamaica should apologize to you or Jack Warner for having foreign players with Jamaica heritage play for the Reggae Boyz!!!
Why don't you let JW file a complaint to FIFA. That way all the naturalised immigrants that play for the US and other naturalised players that are presently playing for others won't have a legitimate right to play.
How jack warner come in this now you have to be an a$$ ....

There is a driffenece between a player like freddy adu nino growing up in the US COMMING THROUGH the us system  and playing for the US AND A JFF running to englnd pullling out 4-5 players to join your team

TrinInfinite

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »
frico is right simones did replace boyd and onandi lowe .... i think lowe walked off the pitch ..... also simones replaced  paul  young ..... in the final squad for france 1998... according to paul young ... There was a meeting in trinidad nad tobago after they played a game here and simones said he was going to open up the squad or start from scratch in putting a new team together . young and a few players protested and was didnot make the final squad to france.....According a few former players   there were a few UB40 players who the JFF apporached and waited until JA qualified then made service available .JA2099 carl brown actively recurited UB40 players even yuh under 20 players in the 2001 squad  in an article called "lost boyz" confirmed that ...

There is a driffenece between a player like freddy adu nino growing up in the US COMMING THROUGH the us system  and playing for the US AND A JFF running to englnd pullling out 4-5 players to join your team

who cares..... its JA business if dey want to put an all foreign team or local team... or if dey want a brazillian back as coach... man so macomere on this site or wha ???  :rotfl: JA struggling right now, we struggled the same also in years gone by, humble allyuh selves, whether the man foreign, the man root still is either JA or T&T....

God is de BOSS....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 10:27:43 AM »
The Guy Nyron Nosworthy from Sunderland recently announced his desire to play for Jamaica....at a time when things arent looking good for us internationally...there must be something else urging him to play Jamaica. No?

Jamaica was the only way the guy could play international football, that's why.
Same for all the Reggae-Britz.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 10:32:04 AM »

There is a driffenece between a player like freddy adu nino growing up in the US COMMING THROUGH the us system  and playing for the US AND A JFF running to englnd pullling out 4-5 players to join your team
Hmmm! Nigerian Football Phenom 14 year old Freddy Adu's mother winning one of many spots in a US Lottery to move and live in that country. Then immediately Freddie is selected to the US football programme and MLS DC United.
Yeah! I see your point.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
The Guy Nyron Nosworthy from Sunderland recently announced his desire to play for Jamaica....at a time when things arent looking good for us internationally...there must be something else urging him to play Jamaica. No?

Ditto Chris Birchell.
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »

Hmmm! Nigerian Football Phenom 14 year old Freddy Adu's mother winning one of many spots in a US Lottery to move and live in that country. Then immediately Freddie is selected to the US football programme and MLS DC United.
Yeah! I see your point.

freddy adu is from ghana and he went to US at 8 ass hole

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »
frico is right simones did replace boyd and onandi lowe .... i think lowe walked off the pitch ..... also simones replaced  paul  young ..... in the final squad for france 1998... according to paul young ... There was a meeting in trinidad nad tobago after they played a game here and simones said he was going to open up the squad or start from scratch in putting a new team together . young and a few players protested and was didnot make the final squad to france.....According a few former players   there were a few UB40 players who the JFF apporached and waited until JA qualified then made service available .JA2099 carl brown actively recurited UB40 players even yuh under 20 players in the 2001 squad  in an article called "lost boyz" confirmed that ...

There is a driffenece between a player like freddy adu nino growing up in the US COMMING THROUGH the us system  and playing for the US AND A JFF running to englnd pullling out 4-5 players to join your team

who cares..... its JA business if dey want to put an all foreign team or local team... or if dey want a brazillian back as coach... man so macomere on this site or wha ???  :rotfl: JA struggling right now, we struggled the same also in years gone by, humble allyuh selves, whether the man foreign, the man root still is either JA or T&T....

God is de BOSS....

Lettuce and cabbage arguing how potato come in  ???

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »
The whole world sees the Reggae Boyz as Reggae Boyz. The world understands. And yet, the Trinis are intimidated. ;D ;D ??? :devil: 
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »

BTW is what your son considers himself  and who eh wants to play for  cause johan smith parents are jamacian robbie findley's  trinidadian and jozzy altidore 's haitian and they all choose the US :devil:

I dont see your point. Explain. BTW, you think Birchall would chose T&T over England? My son will no doubt concider himself American by birth, Jamaican by parentage.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »

And you are aware of the fact that one of England's greatest midfielders ever, John Barnes, went to high school in jamaica no? Freddy Adu left Ghana at age 8, and by 14 he was playing professionally in the US. Obviously the USA cant take all the credit for his football development...4 years is too short a time. When you think about the Likes Of Lindford Christie, Donovan Baily, even Ben Johnson, John Barnes, + countless others, you would have realised that other countries "adopted" our athletes.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 01:21:27 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »

Sure, but what would entice him to play for internationally for Jamaica at this time, seeing that Jamaica's football is in shambles(not for long though). I gues Chris Birchall and the other Trini-Britz had realistic chance of playing for England when they chose T&T.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2007, 01:27:46 PM »
And men say I idle...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2007, 01:56:12 PM »
We have done quite well thank you,considering that we have played with reserves since WC 2006.SOME PROPER CUT-ARSE COMMING ALLYUH WAY SOON,Brits or no Brits.Ah hope allyuh dont draw one ah dem likkle hilands like St.Vin or St.Kitts in the pre-lims.By the way dont study the FIFA rankings too much because nobody could make sense of it,before I go,let me say four Trinis scored today,John,Jones,Spann and Scotland Sealey and Samuel have also been in scoring mood to,things are coming together for the Socawarriors.Remember none of those fellaz have played for us since WC2006.Awrite Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2007, 03:02:57 PM »
We have done quite well thank you,considering that we have played with reserves since WC 2006.SOME PROPER CUT-ARSE COMMING ALLYUH WAY SOON,Brits or no Brits.Ah hope allyuh dont draw one ah dem likkle hilands like St.Vin or St.Kitts in the pre-lims.By the way dont study the FIFA rankings too much because nobody could make sense of it,before I go,let me say four Trinis scored today,John,Jones,Spann and Scotland Sealey and Samuel have also been in scoring mood to,things are coming together for the Socawarriors.Remember none of those fellaz have played for us since WC2006.Awrite Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099.
Alright! But you keep in mind that none of those nations, including T&T have never beaten the Reggae Boyz in World Cup qualifiers. And the Reggae Boyz have been beating T&T in WCQ long before the REGGAE BRITZ came. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2007, 10:47:49 PM »

Sure, but what would entice him to play for internationally for Jamaica at this time, seeing that Jamaica's football is in shambles(not for long though). I gues Chris Birchall and the other Trini-Britz had realistic chance of playing for England when they chose T&T.

I under no delusions as to why a brit would play for T&T.
You are the one who talkin about players havin some mysterious urge to play for JA.
It good that yuh realise yuh was talkin top quality shit dey.

As to why he would do it when JA in shambles, it means he sure to get a run.
JA desperate now yuh know!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 11:04:42 PM by Peong »

1]; } ?>