April 25, 2024, 12:54:37 AM

Author Topic: Jack and he lies again  (Read 5159 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Jack and he lies again
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:28:17 PM »
http://www.thetimes.co.za/PrintEdition/News/Article.aspx?id=598437

This man just can't help it I feel, is not his fault. He just need to lie and cheat for everything no matter how small.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Jack and he lies again
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
Papayo!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 01:53:07 PM »
Could you imagine if UNC wins the election..... close your eyes and imagine that's gonna happen ... not good.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »
Look somebody slip ah note in Jack pocket or pull him aside and tell him. Jack boy they invent ah ting call the Internet. People all over the world can access it and read anything yuh say in any papers, radio, tv or smoke signal. So watch, be careful what yuh say, better yet shut up and let people like yuh.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 04:18:16 PM »
this story needs its own thread in the general section with a proper title...

i cyah believe them men went all the way to south africa for salt and come back saying they get so much inspiration and what not..

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
The fact that Nelson Mandela and them felt the need to clear up the fact that they werent associated with Jack shows what a unpopular rep the man has earned himself as a philantrophing thief among thieves....prominent people in society dont want to be associated with the man or his name....I really hope we trinis not so blind that we cant see this man for the thief that he is. If we vote for him and support him and he gets into power then that will be a sad day in TT. :'(

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »
jack is a rel ass u know i cah believe people go vote for he
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 07:39:07 PM »
this story needs its own thread in the general section with a proper title...

i cyah believe them men went all the way to south africa for salt and come back saying they get so much inspiration and what not..

agree ..

hey Mods, move dis thread so de political debates on the General Discussion can have a go at it.  tings too quite over there  :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »
It doh matter what who say d cult members voting for Jack. Thank God some of d cult members gone COP so dey eh winning 1 damn ting
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
The fact that Nelson Mandela and them felt the need to clear up the fact that they werent associated with Jack shows what a unpopular rep the man has earned himself as a philantrophing thief among thieves....prominent people in society dont want to be associated with the man or his name....I really hope we trinis not so blind that we cant see this man for the thief that he is. If we vote for him and support him and he gets into power then that will be a sad day in TT. :'(
ya know maybe Jackula suffered too much caning when he was young :devil:

It doh matter what who say d cult members voting for Jack. Thank God some of d cult members gone COP so dey eh winning 1 damn ting
how ya doh like COP so?  ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:49:58 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 09:20:46 PM »
When I saw Warners first press release saying how he went to visit Mandela and making out like they're great buddies, I was really really p*ssed off. >:(

I was in the London march  back in the 80's to free Mandela. I couldn't believe the injustice still allowed to continue in South Africa, with those guys holding all the power, corrupt to the core and ignoring the wishes of the South African people.

I know that football cannot be compared to these political wrongdoings, but Warner, in many ways, is treating the Trini people with the same contempt. I felt let down by Mandela, that he would sell his soul to get the world cup for SA, no matter how much it would achieve for the country.

I felt Mandela, as the peoples champion, had sold out.

I am so pleased this was not the case. Obviously, Mandela needs to pay lip service to Warner, but I'm so glad he came out and denied Warners lies.

Its unbelievable. How much did it cost Warner to hire that jet, just to make himself look even more of a liar?  :rotfl:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »
Hopefully some intrepid reporter would uncover that Mr. Warner chartered this jet under the pretext of attending a meeting for Fifa purposes and that it was used for solely for his political ambition.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »
Its unbelievable. How much did it cost Warner to hire that jet, just to make himself look even more of a liar?  :rotfl:
The MOST amazing thing is that no matter what we KNOW about how crooked Jackula is
FIFA really does not give a "flying fork" what the hell jackula does, as he keeps Seep Bladder in POWER
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 10:08:43 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 08:04:56 AM »
The MOST amazing thing is that no matter what we KNOW about how crooked Jackula is
FIFA really does not give a "flying fork" what the hell jackula does, as he keeps Seep Bladder in POWER

the  MASTER  AND APPRENTICE

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 08:57:43 AM »
How much did it cost Warner to hire that jet, just to make himself look even more of a liar?  :rotfl:

I'll bet it was expensed to FIFA - I doubt UNC money paid for it.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
Of course it was expensed to FIFA!! He went to monitor the construction of the World Cup sites/stadia and met with officials of the South African Professional Soccer League and released a couple of statements about how they SA will put on a great show for  2010, etc, etc. Dais all FIFA business, no? So FIFA have to pay fuh dat!!

Steupsss!!!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
Ah tell all yuh that that man sell he soul.  Now he cannot tell good from evil, right from wrong, truth ffrom lies.  It is all the same for Jack.  The devil always catch up with you at the end.  Just wait.  And now Panday has revealed himself by hooking up with Jack.  For these guys, power is more important than truth, justice, and honesty.  And there are still Trinis who will vote for him.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 11:13:36 AM »
I wonder if someone could check to see if FIFA disbused any funds lately for football development in COnCACAF.... Warner's trademark in the past was to personally donate FIFA's funds for patronage when it was the region's right to benefit from it.
How he must hate the internet !!!! :devil:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »
see how he fixing up pandy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 01:55:21 PM »
Dais rel comess ting boy....whey sah.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news8.html

Panday’s meeting with Mandela strictly social

Mandela Foundation:

*Mandela never met with Jack Warner
*He received a brief courtesy call from Basdeo Panday
*No politics discussed, no promises were made and no photos taken

GUARDIAN NEWSDESK
THE NELSON Mandela Foundation in South Africa says former President Nelson Mandela had no meeting with UNC Alliance chairman Jack Warner.

It confirmed yesterday, however, that Mandela did receive a brief courtesy call from UNC leader Basdeo Panday.

It said no politics was discussed, no promises were made and no photographs taken.

The Alliance leaders’ flying visit to Johannesburg on Wednesday was, presumably, to seek Mandela’s endorsement of the party’s aspirations in the November 5 general election.

This is because Warner had told supporters during a rally in San Juan on Tuesday that he and Panday were going to meet with Mandela, and made no mention of his role as vice-president of world football body Fifa.

Fifa, however, had stated on Thursday that “Jack Warner paid a whistle-stop visit to SA today to meet with Nelson Mandela as well as executives of the country’s Premier Soccer League.”

The two left on a private jet on Wednesday and returned on Friday.

But South Africa’s Sunday Times reported that Warner “was left red-faced...after being shown the door” by Mandela.

A report headlined “Fifa official ‘makes up’ visit to Mandela” said “only Panday and another member of Warner’s entourage” met with the 89-year-old statesman.

Yesterday, the Guardian established that Warner did not meet Mandela, because he did not sign an agreement that the meeting would not be political.

Ahmad Dangor, chief executive officer of the Foundation, when contacted at his office, said: “Mr Warner wanted to consider the agreement, but by the time he had done so it was too late to arrange another meeting.

“We require people to sign documents which state they will not ask Mr Mandela for anything.”

The Sunday Times got a more explicit response from Mandela’s spokesman Zelda la Grange.

It quoted her as saying: “Mr Warner did not see Mr Mandela, as he was not in agreement that Mr Mandela could not be approached to endorse an election campaign or a candidacy.”

The Times report offered no explanation of how Panday was granted an audience with Mandela.

‘No promises...Nothing’

Dangor, however, told the Guardian: “Mr Panday was prepared to sign without considering the implications.”

He said: “My staff tells me he signed (the document) and shook Mr Mandela’s hand and they had a social chat.

“In summary, it was a courtesy call. There was no political discussion whatsoever. No promises made. Nothing.”

Dangor said the Foundation had been approached ten days before for a meeting with a Fifa delegation.

“The meeting was requested and agreed on the basis of the support Mr Warner and Fifa were giving to South Africa as we get ready to stage the 2010 World Cup.

“We assumed that the delegation was part of the Fifa working group.”

Dangor confirmed that Panday arrived as part of that delegation.

Asked for his view on Panday’s approach to obtaining the meeting during an election campaign, Dangor said:

“There’s nothing to comment on, really. Many people bring guests, and as long as they’re willing to sign an agreement they can meet.”

Panday, however, when contacted on Thursday just before he was about to board a private jet back to Trinidad, described the meeting with Mandela as “fruitful.”

He spoke of a “message,” “photos” and “a lot of other stuff” to be revealed.
Warner, on their return at Piarco International on Friday, said “more would unfold” in the next week.

He also dismissed media reports of a likely visit to T&T by Mandela as “fallacious.”

JACK: DON’T SIDETRACK ME

JACK WARNER, controversial chairman of the United National Congress (UNC) Alliance, sounded irritated yesterday when asked to comment on reports that he was denied a meeting with former South Africa president Nelson Mandela on Thursday.

“This is the last week before the election, and I do not want to be sidetracked by anything,” he said abruptly in a brief telephone interview.

Without commenting directly about his exclusion from the Mandela meeting, Warner chose only to insist it was he who had arranged for Alliance co-chairman Basdeo Panday to meet Mandela in the first place.

“I took Mr Panday to meet Mandela. They spoke and that was that.

“You all can publish what you want. I have no problem with that. But I will not be sidetracked.”

Attempts to reach Panday were not successful yesterday.

When the Guardian called his cellphone, a female voice said he was in a meeting. A later call was met with “Mr Panday is not in.”

Lies, lies and damn lies! Lawd fadda!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »
if alyuh wake up and after election and find out Jack is minister of sports/finance minister , Panday is Prime minister what alyuh go do boy  :(  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 05:43:40 PM »
real comess in tru

Offline trinikid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 08:47:34 PM »
This FUC***G JACKW ARNER AGAIN steupsssss

Offline trinikid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
This FUC***G JACKW ARNER AGAIN steupsssss

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »
This Jack is an embarrassment to every Trinidad and Tobago citizen everywhere in the world.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »
IS d UNC dat eh winning 1 ting. As 4 y I eh like COP. Where were Ganga etal when money was being tief
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 02:01:24 AM »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 11:36:05 AM »
Piece here by Ian Plenderleith.

Love the headline....No Free Nelson Mandela !!

http://ussoccerplayers.typepad.com/ian_plenderleith/2007/10/no-free-nelson-.html

1]; } ?>