May 10, 2024, 04:36:52 PM

Author Topic: Bora out, Simoes in!  (Read 8464 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bora out, Simoes in!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 07:34:36 AM »
check Burrell first action " Lift de ban on Marlon King".....hahaha....what dat telling allyuh loud and clear...eh ???  " I NEED MY BRIT...I NEED MY BRIT".....King should bull him

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 07:52:55 AM »
Good luck to Marlon "Car-Tief" King lol

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
Good luck to Marlon "Car-Tief" King lol
:rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »
the funniest line is "we discover the coffers were empty" so the treasurer wasnt doing he wuk all the time or what

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 02:48:50 PM »

PS: I'm pleased to see how every little news out of JA is posted on this site by Trinis. I like how yuh watching us, shows that u respect and probably even fear us. Shyt, if Burrel squash an insect out here in JA it is posted on here. I'm loving the respect u got for us still.
...and the fact that you have over 250 posts on this Trini website says what about you?  What yuh cyah find ah Jamaican site tuh go chat quality football on or what de Trinis have to say so have yuh fascinated?

This is a Jamaican site to chat quality football.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »

This is a Jamaican site to chat quality football.

Does that pass as clever on a Jamaican forum???

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You guys looking for a coach
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »
Bora available, if your federation can come up with a cool US$1M.

Bora has been oficially fired by the JFF...they found a clause in his contract to fire him on grounds of "breach of contract" They will still have t opay him some money though..but they also have a set time within which to do so...not immediately.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: You guys looking for a coach
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
yuh late horssssssss

dis board doh skylark info in another thread
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »
yuh late horssssssss

dis board doh skylark info in another thread

It was just made official..earlier thread was "unoffiicial" news

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
what Bora do so bad to get fired  :devil: ?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »
Great coach but we doh need him . If we didnt have ah bomb squad ,with talent over flowing and was going to barely qualify then we would need Bora ...thanks doh .

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 04:47:46 PM »

Its not really what he did to get fired. I believe Burrell's plan calls for someoe who is more suited to building football at all levels. For the money we were paying Bora, we could get a team of coaches to help in the overall rebuilding of our football, at all levels. Hence the reason for the return of Simoes. Simoes is currently making US$17K per month at his job in Brazil..we coudl probably double that and still have alot left over off what we were paying Bora.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »

Its not really what he did to get fired. I believe Burrell's plan calls for someoe who is more suited to building football at all levels. For the money we were paying Bora, we could get a team of coaches to help in the overall rebuilding of our football, at all levels. Hence the reason for the return of Simoes. Simoes is currently making US$17K per month at his job in Brazil..we coudl probably double that and still have alot left over off what we were paying Bora.

You really feel dat Simoes comin to Jamaica fuh US$34K per month?  Especially when he demand US$1 million to do de Canada wuk?

If you believe dat, ah have a wigwam in Biche to sell yuh.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »

You really feel dat Simoes comin to Jamaica fuh US$34K per month?  Especially when he demand US$1 million to do de Canada wuk?

Whatever he wants, he will get. Bora wasnt fired because we cant pay him, he was fitred because the new president doesnt see him as the right fit for the bill. Simoes wantst to come back.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »

Whatever he wants, he will get. Bora wasnt fired because we cant pay him, he was fitred because the new president doesnt see him as the right fit for the bill. Simoes wantst to come back.

Correct.  He will get his US$ 1 million plus.  Maybe lightning will strike twice for you guys.  Good luck to you.

I still believe Bruce Arena is an infintely better fit for you guys.  And he available.  But hey....is allyuh money.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »
Ha for breach of contract well let hope that was the case .... cause if bora could prove that he was not in breach of contract.......well well well more money worries....... ........
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
Breach of contract?
what does the JFA say is the reason that he was not doing that he was getting paid to do
I believe that De man get shafted because de "Captain and DeTeam" take over and he is a product of the previous administration, very simple.
Look de "Captain and DeTeam" theme song ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:29:59 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

Yuh Federation 100million in de red...and yuh could pay steups..go try dat shit in de  Guatemalan forums wey dem cyr understand english.

haul yuh backside.

1]; } ?>