April 28, 2024, 03:48:58 AM

Author Topic: Manu vs Arsenal aka The Empire vs The Imposters!  (Read 13441 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Manu vs Arsenal aka The Empire vs The Imposters!
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:14:44 AM »

Arsenal meet Manchester United at The Emirates on Saturday - and after what the two sides produced last weekend it has all the elements of a truly classic encounter.

Arsene Wenger's side were outstanding at Liverpool while United's win against Middlesbrough made it four goals in four successive games for the champions.

So often big games disappoint, but Arsenal's game at Anfield was of the highest quality and everyone will be hoping the confrontation between the Premier League's top two will live up to the huge expectation.

There will be so many crucial areas but the crux will be this - how will Manchester United cope with Arsenal's brilliant passing game and how will Arsenal cope with Manchester United's brilliant counter-attacking game?

It is a game in which markers will be put down by the winner, if indeed there is a winner.

Arsenal would see victory as confirmation of their growing maturity and of their pedigree as potential title winners. United would see a win as assuming a position of superiority over Arsenal for the time being and also as a statement of intent about their desire to retain the Premier League.

It is not a title decider, but whoever wins will have the other contenders sitting up and taking notice.

There will be battles all over the pitch between players of the highest quality

On the evidence of Arsenal's brilliant display at Liverpool, holding their nerve and sticking firmly to their principles to earn a well-deserved draw, they look serious challengers.

I did have concerns about Arsenal's strength in depth, and the test may still come on that, but they look well-blessed in lots of department and in people like Mathieu Flamini, who looked like he might leave at one point, they have players with versatility.

Arsenal are not going to play well every week, but they have certainly shown they can battle to earn their points, as they did at Liverpool, and even to grind out wins, as they did when they won late on against Sunderland.

They will be put to the test on Saturday, because there will be battles all over the pitch.

In midfield, Cesc Fabregas will be confronted by Owen Hargreaves, while the partnership of Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez will have to try to outwit Kolo Toure and William Gallas.

Arsenal's free-flowing attacking style is guaranteed to bring goals, but they will come up against one of the unsung departments of Manchester United's team.

Wenger said his team "played without the handbrake on" at Anfield - and Ferguson rarely sends out a team that uses reverse gear either.

Much has been made of United's four goals in each of their last four games, but the platform for this improvement in goal return has been laid in defence, where Ferguson's side had a series of crucial 1-0 victories before the goals started to flow and Rooney and Tevez tuned into the same wavelength.

Tevez and Rooney are claiming the headlines and will be a big danger but, when they had a blip of sorts earlier in the season, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic were superb, along with keeper Edwin van der Sar.

Vidic even chipped in with the sort of crucial late winner at Everton that could be vital when the points are added up at the end of the campaign.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with Arsenal's wonderful passing game, but United will pose threats of their own.

United look very good at the moment, and have great strength in depth all over the park, but Arsenal will be in confident mood. Let's hope it follows on from that outstanding game at Anfield.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:16:29 AM by Lazie »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Manu vs Arsenal aka The Empire vs The Imposters!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 07:46:12 AM »
Wha happenin breddrin Lazie?  U ok?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:00:44 AM »
Ahhhm, I could be wrong, but........... Arsenal have either beaten or drawn Man U over their last few encounters, not so?  :devil:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 08:12:49 AM »
may i take this time to add my hater list  :)

MAN UTD PLAYA HATERS

Mango Chow!,
Touches,
WestCoast,
trini_madnesss,
Ryan,
toppa,
THE Polished Hoe,
andre samuel ,
Peong,
doublet750,
SOBRIQUET,
lickslikefire,
samo,
real madness,
Grande man,
dcs,
breezers,
jumbie,
trinikev,
Maxg,
Benchwarmer,
omarldinho
morvant

common devils  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:24:08 AM »
MU HA HA
RULES
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:34:15 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
If I recall correctly, They blow up the death star twice, the Empire mash up and Darth Ferguson Vader dead...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
alyuh rebels aint easy nah  :D
Youtube Channel

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 09:23:18 AM »
Wha happenin breddrin Lazie?  U ok?  ;D

Okay as ever, just anticipating the masterful ... no .. magical ... or is it magnificient Manchester United manhandling Arsenal.  There is a reggae tune from back in the day, "Boy you a boy cause yuh nuh Man yet!"

Arsenal will be made to fully understand that.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 11:54:48 AM by Lazie »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 09:24:53 AM »
ManU have always been an attacking side. No one could take that away from them, and right now they in a purple patch when it comes to goals. The first goal will be crucial in this game and no doubt both teams will play football tomorrow and want to show their dominance. I hope for two things.

1: the football gods bless us with a classic match (like last year's showdowns)
2: both teams stay away from kicking each other & play football

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »
Ahhhm, I could be wrong, but........... Arsenal have either beaten or drawn Man U over their last few encounters, not so?  :devil:

Last season Arsenal beat the Empire twice ...no ... better stated ... last season Arsenal won the battles, we all know who won the war!  If not Manu, then who?  Tomorrow Arsenal gonna get beat like they stole something.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »

Last season Arsenal beat the Empire twice ...no ... better stated ... last season Arsenal won the battles, we all know who won the war!  If not Manu, then who?  Tomorrow Arsenal gonna get beat like they stole something.

Boy, go from here with dat!  ;D

I cyah remember Man U beatnig Arsenal over the last 4 or 5 years. Is always a draw or outright licks Man U get, even if is on penalties (ah know dat last FA Cup loss was hard for allyuh).

We going and handle ManUre like we always do.  8)
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline TRINIMITCH

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Photobucket
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »
MAN U FOREVER

GO RED DEVILS
PROUD TO BE MALICK

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »

Boy, go from here with dat!  ;D

I cyah remember Man U beatnig Arsenal over the last 4 or 5 years. Is always a draw or outright licks Man U get, even if is on penalties (ah know dat last FA Cup loss was hard for allyuh).

We going and handle ManUre like we always do.  8)

Its the same way Arsenal fans suffer from short memory on the Reggae Boyz SC site. 

When the Gummers claimed they were Invincible, who proved reality?  Manu with a 2-0 victory?  Then to emphasize how much better Manu is, there was a follow up 4-2 victory ... rememeber that season?

The following season your team hanged on for a draw then at the Theatre of Crashed Dreams, it was another 2-0.  Pity the ref didn't see when Toure handled the ball on the line ...

The last FA Cup final both teams faced each other, which team played a formation of 9-1-0 hoping for penalty shootout?

Arsenal is a nice side, I'll be honest, but be realistic, Arsenal is like a Nissan Altima, Manu is like a top of the line Bentley

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
Hello Lazie,

Nice to see you again.

Ready for another whipping?

Gunners to put 2 past Van Der Sar tomorrow with Almunia keeping a clean sheet.

I expect a few skirmishes...we will put a good blade on Shrek early o clock to unsettle him and another nice tackle on Ronaldo to keep him on his toes. Expect Sagna and Clichy to keep him in check.

till next time.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »
Hello Lazie,

Nice to see you again.

I expect a few skirmishes...we will put a good blade on Shrek early o clock to unsettle him and another nice tackle on Ronaldo to keep him on his toes. Expect Sagna and Clichy to keep him in check.

till next time.

What are the odds on Shrek gettin sent off?

Ronaldo?

Both?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
Hello Lazie,

Nice to see you again.

till next time.

you have no Henry to save allyuh dis time llol

In all seriousness this is a massive game..pride and league position at stake...

Locals... Game LIVE in BAT AND BALL @8 30
EDITTT:  News just in Trotters decides to open live... so 8:30 there as well

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:24:47 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 12:13:25 PM »

ARSENAL VS UTD
Emirates Stadium
Saturday, 3 November
Kick-off: 1245 GMT

Live coverage: BAT AND BALL @8 30
            EDIT...LIVE @ TROTTERS @11:30 ;D

Premier League top two Arsenal and Manchester United meet on Saturday with both teams targeting victory and a psychological boost in the title race.

"Everybody wants to see who is the best right now and I think our collective pressure will give us the advantage," said Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson added: "It's the strongest position we've been in so far this season.

"Both teams will be hell-bent on making sure they win."

Interview: Man Utd keeper Edwin van der Sar
News conference: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger

Arsenal are level on points with United but lead the Premier League on goals scored going into their home fixture.

Wenger added that the status of the match had been enhanced because both sides were playing attractive football.

It's too early to decide on who will be in contention towards the end of the season

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger

"This fixture is fantastic and one of big importance," the Frenchman told BBC 5 Live.

"Both teams are playing good stuff. A few years ago the sides were probably more physical, but now there is more empahsis on the technical side."

Arsenal, unbeaten, have played a game fewer than United and hold a four-point advantage over third-placed Manchester City and a five-point advantage over Chelsea.

But despite the leading duo's good form and commanding position in the league, Wenger is adamant the challenge for the title is not a two-horse race.

"I think Liverpool and Chelsea will both fight for the title and Blackburn are doing well too," said Wenger, who comes up against Ferguson for the 34th time.

"It's too early to decide on who will be in contention towards the end of the season, but the current consistency shown by both my team and United may prove to be a factor during the run-in."

Ferguson, who has led United to 11 wins over Wenger's side, said Arsenal's current form did not surprise him, although warned his rivals they may suffer from a "rough" patch.

"I thought Arsenal would make a strong challenge throughout the season and at this moment in time that has proved correct," said Ferguson.

I said that there was no way that Arsenal would want to be 20 points behind United again

Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson

"But it's a long season and other clubs will have a say yet. I know from my own experience that there are rough days ahead.

"I said in pre-season that there was no way that Arsenal would want to be 20 points behind Manchester United again. I expected them to be stronger."

The Scotsman added that Wenger was right to let star striker Thierry Henry leave for Barcelona in the summer.

"Henry had served his time there," he added.

"Whether his departure has liberated Arsenal I don't know but Arsene did the correct thing by letting him go."

In contrast, Old Trafford goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar said he did not expect Arsenal to cope so admirably without the services of the French hitman.

"It would have been obvious to think they would have a poor season without Henry," he told BBC's Football Focus ahead of Saturday's game.

"But Wenger has an eye for talent. He motivates and educates them.

"They have done remarkably well and not many would have expected that. Arsenal are playing well and winning."

TEAM NEWS:
Arsene Wenger has a near full-strength squad to chose from with Robin van Persie (knee) and Philippe Senderos (back) the only enforced absentees.

Eduardo, after his midweek brace, and Gilberto are both pushing for starts.

Louis Saha and Michael Carrick make timely returns to Manchester United's squad for the top of the table clash.

Saha has finally shrugged off a long-term knee problem, while Carrick has recovered from the dislocated elbow he suffered against Roma last month.

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Eboue, Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb, Rosicky, Adebayor, Lehmann, Eduardo, Gilberto, Diarra, Diaby, Walcott, Bendtner, Denilson.

Man Utd (from):
Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Brown, Simpson, Ferdinand, Vidic, Pique, Evra, O'Shea, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Tevez, Rooney, Saha.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger:
"It's a giant of a game - everybody wants to see who is the best at the moment.

"I have a strong belief in my team and I'm convinced we can put them under good pressure and beat them. We have a game in hand, we want to extend our lead at the top and take advantage of that game.

"Calmness will be an important factor, managing the game and maintaining domination over them. If we panic there is little chance to win."

#
Man Utd manager Sir Alex Ferguson:
"It is going to be tense. Big games always are. The pace of the game will escape no-one.

"It is far too early to say this is a title decider. My experience suggests there are rough times ahead because teams in this league can drop points against anyone.

"But both ourselves and Arsenal are enjoying a good spell and that is the mouth-watering aspect of the game. The football they are playing and the goals they are scoring means anyone who has a ticket will be rubbing their hands."

BIG-MATCH FACTS

A top of the table showdown between the two most successful clubs in Premier League history. Manchester United have won 375 matches, gained 1,258 points and claimed nine titles; Arsenal have won 316 games, collected 1,107 points and lifted three titles.

It pits the north Londoners with the longest current unbeaten run in this league (17 games) with the Red Devils, who are on the longest current winning streak of eight.

It sets the strongest attack against the tightest defence in the highest league; Arsenal have scored 22 goals in 10, Manchester United have conceded four in 11.

Sir Alex Ferguson, who celebrates 21 years in charge at Old Trafford on Tuesday, comes up against his Arsenal opposite number Arsene Wenger for the 34th time. Of the 33 previous encounters United have won 11, Arsenal 13. Seven of the nine other games finished level and two were decided on penalty shoot-outs; United won the 2003 Community Shield, and Arsenal the 2005 FA Cup final on penalties.

In the Premier League there's nothing to chose between Wenger and Ferguson at eight wins a piece, and six draws, but the Frenchman has the edge on home soil with five wins to three, and three draws.

Victory for the Gunners would be their seventh at home and equal the club record of successive league victories from the start of a season, set in 1934, and equalled two years ago.

Arsenal came from behind with two goals in the last seven minutes of the first ever meeting with Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium in January to complete the double over their fierce rivals.

CLUB FORM

ARSENAL
Club stats
Fixtures

Highest achievable after Saturday's matches: 1st
Lowest could fall: 2nd

1. Undefeated in 24 in league and cup. Won 15 and drawn two of 17 this season, and won 18 and drawn six since suffering defeat to West Ham at the Emirates Stadium nearly seven months ago.

2. Won 11 and drawn six of the last 17 Premier League matches since losing 0-1, home to the Hammers on 7 April.

3. One of two remaining unbeaten clubs in the Premier League. The other is Liverpool.

4. Dropped fewer Premier League points than any other club; just four.

5. The only club to have scored in every Premier League match so far this season; netted 22 goals in 10 outings, at one every 41 minutes on average.

6. One of three clubs to have gained as many as seven points from losing positions; won two and drawn one in which they were trailing.

7. Made their best ever start to a Premier League season. The previous best points total after the first 10 games was 25 in 2004-05. The best after 11 games is 27, in 2003-04 - their last title-winning campaign.

8. One of two clubs holding a 100% home Premier League record (won six of six). Manchester City have an identical record.

9. Three shy of 600 home goals in the Premier League all-time.

10. This match precedes Wednesday's Champions League Group H fixture in the Czech Republic, against Slavia Prague.

MANCHESTER UNITED
Club stats
Fixtures

Highest achievable after Saturday's matches: 1st
Lowest could fall: 2nd

1. Not dropped a point since their only loss of this league campaign; 1-0, away to local rivals Manchester City on 19 August.

2. On their longest winning league sequence since recording nine in a row on 9 April 2006; the last of the nine being a 2-0 home win over Arsenal.

3. Scored four goals in each of the last three league matches, and on course to replicate the longest run in the Premier League of four successive games in which four or more goals were scored; achieved by Manchester United themselves on 15 April 2000 (putting four past Bradford City, seven past West Ham, netting four against Middlesbrough and four against Sunderland).

4. Conceded two goals in claiming 24 points out of 24, and just four all season; shipping one every 248 minutes (four hours eight minutes) of Premier League football played, on average.

5. On the longest current run in the Premier League of 14 matches since conceding more than a single goal in a game; the most recent being the pair in the 2-4 away win over Everton on 28 April.

6. Also on the longest current run in the Premier League of 51 matches since a defeat by more than a single goal; 3-0, away to Chelsea on 29 April 2006.

7. Their 11 league games have yielded 23 goals (19 for, four against). Only Premier League matches involving West Ham have a poorer return; 21 (12 for, nine against).

8. Kept seven clean sheets - more than any other club in the division.

9. Aiming for a fourth consecutive league victory on the road.

10. This game precedes Wednesday's home Champions League Group F fixture, against Dynamo Kiev of Ukraine.

KEY PLAYER NOTES

ARSENAL

Cesc FABREGAS is Arsenal's top scorer with 10 goals.

Emmanuel ADEBAYOR is the clubs top Premier League marksmen with six.

Arsenal have never lost when ADEBAYOR has scored; winning 16 and drawing two of the 18 matches in which he's netted. But he has not found the net since getting a double, home to Derby on 22 September.

Only Kolo TOURE has been on the field for every minute of every one of Arsenal's Premier League matches this season.

MANCHESTER UNITED

Wayne ROONEY and RONALDO are Manchester United's joint top scorers with six goals each.

ROONEY has scored five Premier League goals against Arsenal (two for Everton, three for United).

ROONEY and Carlos TEVEZ are the clubs top Premier League marksmen, with four each.

Ryan GIGGS is one short of 100 career league goals.

Rio FERDINAND is the only remaining player to have started all of Manchester United's Premier League matches this season.

If selected:-

Chris EAGLES will be making his 50th English league start (Manchester United, Watford and Sheffield Wednesday).

HEAD TO HEAD

Arsenal achieved same season home and away victories over Manchester United for only the third time in the Premier League last season.

It was only the eighth time United had been "doubled" in their Premier League history.

Home and away
League (inc PL): Arsenal 65 wins, Man United 71, Draws 40
Prem: Arsenal 9 wins, Man United 12, Draws 9

at Arsenal only
League (inc PL): Arsenal 50 wins, Man United 22, Draws 16
Prem: Arsenal 6 wins, Man United 4, Draws 5

LAST SEASON'S CORRESPONDING GAME

Arsenal 2-1 Manchester United
21 January 2007 - Ref: Steve Bennett
Arsenal scorers: Van Persie 83, Henry 90
Man Utd scorer: Rooney 53

REFEREE

Howard Webb (Yorkshire)
Premier League referees' table
Howard Webb's 2007-08 Premier League card count

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:21:13 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 12:47:17 PM »

DELUSIONAL

Més que un club.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »
Smalls
thanks for ALL dat info ;)
muz ah tek ya a loooong time to type all dat :devil:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:23:33 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 12:50:16 PM »
Hope dis live up to expectations yes.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 01:21:43 PM »
may i take this time to add my hater list  :)

MAN UTD PLAYA HATERS

Mango Chow!,
Touches,
WestCoast,
trini_madnesss,
Ryan,
toppa,
THE Polished Hoe,
andre samuel ,
Peong,
doublet750,
SOBRIQUET,
lickslikefire,
samo,
real madness,
Grande man,
dcs,
breezers,
jumbie,
trinikev,
Maxg,
Benchwarmer,
omarldinho
morvant

common devils  :devil:
I Hate Man U Too but I hate Chelsea more.

Go Gunners!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 01:25:45 PM »
directv fox sports espanol channel 606 showing the game  @ 10 ( tnt time) dont know if thats live or delayed ???
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Arsenal - Man U breakfast lime in NYC
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 02:12:27 PM »
Arsenal vs Man U (Live) @ Nevada Smiths
Date & Time:Sat. 3rd Nov. @ 8am
Location:74 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10003 (Between 11th &12th Streets
Subway: L, N, R, Q,W, 4, 5, 6 to 14 St. Union Square; 6 to Astor Pl.

So far de Fire will be most present and so will 2 Cents and de lapathron.....

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:15:39 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
directv fox sports espanol channel 606 showing the game  @ 10 ( tnt time) dont know if thats live or delayed ???

delayed

The only channel that showing it live is Setanta Sports or of course Skysports if you live in the UK
i heard that you can order it through FSC PPV but only for USA citizens...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 02:43:59 PM »
we go handle arsenal tomorrow give alyuh some jamming and send alyuh away  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal - Man U breakfast lime in NYC
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
Arsenal vs Man U (Live) @ Nevada Smiths
Date & Time:Sat. 3rd Nov. @ 8am
Location:74 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10003 (Between 11th &12th Streets
Subway: L, N, R, Q,W, 4, 5, 6 to 14 St. Union Square; 6 to Astor Pl.

So far de Fire will be most present and so will 2 Cents and de lapathron.....

Nevada Smiths go be ram out and dey go most likely charge a cover... de atmosphere should be nice though
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 02:48:01 PM »
Piks:

"The Holy Trinity will deliver Justice"

GREATEST UTD VS ARSENAL VID EVER
http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=J2HM3LZO
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:49:34 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 03:06:12 PM »
Nah FF, no cover charge for that game... I called and confirmed...

Yuh coming thru?
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 03:20:27 PM »
lol  :rotfl: funny hahaha  ;D
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 04:16:12 PM »
Nah FF, no cover charge for that game... I called and confirmed...

Yuh coming thru?

Strip was trying to chain me up to go down... but both of we was bennin on that early morning trek... ah go see
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>