April 28, 2024, 05:05:52 AM

Author Topic: The "Why I hate Man United" thread  (Read 18528 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The "Why I hate Man United" thread
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2007, 07:39:12 AM »
david david.....be serious bredda.....david...come on...hater is hater but...come on david

i thought you were going to talk bout CR 7 free kicks....now dat is shit...i tell small mag he could take better free kicks that dat...me too...you too...my dog too...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2007, 08:02:41 AM »
We win today, what all yuh have to say. Leh me hear yuh!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2007, 08:04:03 AM »
david david.....be serious bredda.....david...come on...hater is hater but...come on david

i thought you were going to talk bout CR 7 free kicks....now dat is shit...i tell small mag he could take better free kicks that dat...me too...you too...my dog too...

wha yuh say ah went overboard dey  ;D ;D ;D. Dread de fella does get meh so blasted vex. ah know Vagnerlove was pushing it a little but yuh must admit de fella aint got no form so far dis year. Ah go ease up because Ronaldhino looked as bad with he bad passin last brasil game but ah not takin back de SH7 name. No diss to SH in canada.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
Boy ah wanted to start ah brand new thread for dis one. I just change allyuh star name from CR7 to SH7. ShitHong 7. Dat man is so much tata is not even funny. Arteta manners his ass tonight and de defenders saw his best stepovers and gey him blade as soon as he stop moving he foot. I am not an Arteta fan (Rangers and Latas issues) but boy he look way better than SH7 and he is not no world class player. SH7 worldclass? are you kidding me? even Stern John better dan he. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. Now leh meh f$%ck up Manu a little now. (long live chelsea) Shit team... de best players on dat team is Saha, Shrek and Vidic. Ryan giggs gets relic status, he put in his time and so has scholes. Tevez is beginning to show why he get buy and will get a bligh but SH7 and he next pardner... am, am.. de sub who get sub nah.. am.. Nani (how fitting) is as shitty as he portugese counterpart. Imagine somebody did say dat SH7 coulda walk on de brasilian team.  :bs: I would choose Vagnerlove before I select SH7 and dat is hitting way below de belt. So for all de Manu lovers who are obviously blind to de truth please put me on de list because ah sure now... Manu is a shit side and ah sorry Everton and Sunderland allow dem to sneak in dem goals at de end and shoulda rather give dem what dey deserve from dey last 2 outings. nothing.  By de way... did I mention dat ah rename CR7 to Shithong 7... just checking.

Grande way yuh boy.. Ah have yuh back 100%.

:applause: :applause:

I doh have anything to add to this breds

but study that Men U men will say that Shithong 7 is a genius for drawing fouls from them same useless stepovers in the first place eh...

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »
Boy ah wanted to start ah brand new thread for dis one. I just change allyuh star name from CR7 to SH7. ShitHong 7. Dat man is so much tata is not even funny. Arteta manners his ass tonight and de defenders saw his best stepovers and gey him blade as soon as he stop moving he foot. I am not an Arteta fan (Rangers and Latas issues) but boy he look way better than SH7 and he is not no world class player. SH7 worldclass? are you kidding me? even Stern John better dan he. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. Now leh meh f$%ck up Manu a little now. (long live chelsea) Shit team... de best players on dat team is Saha, Shrek and Vidic. Ryan giggs gets relic status, he put in his time and so has scholes. Tevez is beginning to show why he get buy and will get a bligh but SH7 and he next pardner... am, am.. de sub who get sub nah.. am.. Nani (how fitting) is as shitty as he portugese counterpart. Imagine somebody did say dat SH7 coulda walk on de brasilian team.  :bs: I would choose Vagnerlove before I select SH7 and dat is hitting way below de belt. So for all de Manu lovers who are obviously blind to de truth please put me on de list because ah sure now... Manu is a shit side and ah sorry Everton and Sunderland allow dem to sneak in dem goals at de end and shoulda rather give dem what dey deserve from dey last 2 outings. nothing.  By de way... did I mention dat ah rename CR7 to Shithong 7... just checking.

Grande way yuh boy.. Ah have yuh back 100%.

Aw shucks, somebody seems to be a bit disappointed by another heartbreaking ManU victory...ah well, the good news is you have a week to beat up yourself properly and vent your frustration here  :rotfl: the bad news is Ronaldo will only get better as the season goes on,as i'm sure you went through this same frustration last year when he was helping ManU to the title,to put it midly.
I see your problem...it hah to do wid yuh hate for ManU and de goals and hurt that CR7 put in yuh soul,it huttin yuh like ah tabanka  ...Doh worry yuh not alone it have nuff man that in your shoes and dey does be bennin everytime de man score,bennin when dey see Sir Alex and CR7 liffin trofee and cup in dey face .....Leh meh repeat I am not a ManU fan or ah ManU Hater but anybody dat cud believe CR7 is ah goat,IMO,eh have ah clue bout game and just blowing wind outta dey ass. :whistling:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2007, 12:39:36 PM »
Man U win again...... just wanted to say it a second time.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2007, 01:33:28 PM »
FACK OFF HATERS WE WIN  :devil:  :beermug:  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »
SH 7

ahahahaha!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2007, 02:20:39 PM »
SH 7

ahahahaha!

wow foer a grown ass woman you are quite immature... sum1 needs to get laid

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »
lol small mag u aint easy  :rotfl:  :devil: hard luck Toppa  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2007, 09:23:57 AM »
SH 7

ahahahaha!

wow foer a grown ass woman you are quite immature... sum1 needs to get laid

If only yuh was big enough.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »
cronaldo has the potential and the skills to be one of the top 5 players in the world.  The fact that he uses all of that potential to display more flash, pizzazz and diving than just buckling down and playing the solid progressive football that he possibly can play is what would preclude me from putting him on that list.  Maybe he can think the game and make the passes on the level of a Seedorf, Kaka and Ronaldinho, but he hasn't shown me that yet.  The Everton defence as well as his countryman made him look rather ordinary yesterday and all he ended up having was a flashy game.  I honestly think that if he matures as he gets older, he will become much, much more unstoppable and, I think, evolve to a justifiable place among the top five players in the world.......but even so, I wouldn't put Lamard ahead of him now though. ??? 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »
cronaldo has the potential and the skills to be one of the top 5 players in the world.  The fact that he uses all of that potential to display more flash, pizzazz and diving than just buckling down and playing the solid progressive football that he possibly can play is what would preclude me from putting him on that list.  Maybe he can think the game and make the passes on the level of a Seedorf, Kaka and Ronaldinho, but he hasn't shown me that yet.  The Everton defence as well as his countryman made him look rather ordinary yesterday and all he ended up having was a flashy game.  I honestly think that if he matures as he gets older, he will become much, much more unstoppable and, I think, evolve to a justifiable place among the top five players in the world.......but even so, I wouldn't put Lamard ahead of him now though. ??? 

This was a good piece. I like CR and yes he has potential to become one of the best of his generation. I too will like to see his game mature. The CL against Milan last year is a good example, he kept trying to do the same things that clearly Milan were prepared for. Then again experience is gained from such games and he should improve, once he don't start believeing the hype. Presently when on form very exciting to watch.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

Why do you love or hate Manchester United?
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
I am relatively new to this site but one thing I have come to know that there are many who hate or dislike United and many who like or support them. I am curious about why some dislike and how long you have been a hator! I also want to know from those who like them, why you do and how long you have been a fan.
For me I  became a fan after watching the 1979 finals against Liverfool even though the team lost. I think I picked them because my brothers liked Liverfool. I have always enjoyed United's style of play and have supported them through the bad years as well as the good ones. I will support the player when they wear the shirt and my loyality is to the shirt. So all hators and fans limme hear from you!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you love or hate Manchester United?
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2007, 11:21:33 AM »
giggsy11 all your answers with respect to that shit side can be found right here..   ;D

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27364.0

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
Man U is shit  :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2007, 11:48:38 AM »
giggsy11 all your answers with respect to that shit side can be found right here..   ;D

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27364.0

Thanks. I also see that things does disappear and reappear like magic on this site.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2007, 12:27:35 PM »
I am relatively new
For me I  became a fan after watching the 1979 finals against Liverfool even though the team lost. I think I picked them because my brothers liked Liverfool.

United lost to Asenal in 1979 and beat Liverpool in 1977 so exactly which game was it that made yuh a fan?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

giggsy11

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
I am relatively new
For me I  became a fan after watching the 1979 finals against Liverfool even though the team lost. I think I picked them because my brothers liked Liverfool.

United lost to Asenal in 1979 and beat Liverpool in 1977 so exactly which game was it that made yuh a fan?

You are right I got the team they lost to wrong.  It was against Arsenal, Frank Stapelton left an impression even though he played for Arsena, he became my favorite player after player when he moved to United.Wrong team mentioned but my brother did like Arsenal and that was one of the reasons I chosed United that day and continue to support them.

1]; } ?>