April 28, 2024, 12:41:32 PM

Author Topic: The "Why I hate Man United" thread  (Read 18540 times)

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
Re: The "Why I hate Man United" thread
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 06:35:45 AM »
Yuh really doh have to have a reason for hatin on a side.....
I doh like Man U even when Yorke was there.. is a combination of the personel and how the commentators use to be so biased.. if they really playing shit .. i would hear nuthin about it from the commentators....and i believe most of there players overrated....
i just doh like them....
i didnt like Juventus either..... this 1-nil thing...even when zizou was dere....

can anybody tell me why they doh like another side .. for any reason...if they could show me a good reason then delete this thread....until that... let the hate continue.....

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 06:41:19 AM »
Because i've always been a liverpool fan.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 06:57:33 AM »
I am a ManU hater because of the Waggonists.
B/c they are a top club for so long plenty people just latch on. The mindset (esp out here) is, Who is the best team? ok I backing them. Like how many Bulls fans it had when Jordan was there but now you can't find them. Is the same reason I hate the Lakers and the Cowboys.

That being said, Cantona is one of my favorite players of all time. When Yorke went there I was torn, but then I decide. I want Yorke to score a hattrick in every game and ManU lose 4-3.

Oh yeah, I almost forget. My brother like Man U, so I cyah like them even If I really want to. (which I don't!)

Yeh thats true. Waggonists are annoying. So i guess you must really hate chelsea den?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
Small Mag

Berries and Cream is one kix ad....thanks for the laugh this morning.

But on the topic at hand.

I hate this flickkin ManU side. I hate how men does get delusional and when the side playing mess still saying...nah manu playing good.

I find they LUCKY

I find ref does thief for them

I find they is a setta a imps

I find dey fans does get orn real chupidee and like they brainwashed

I find real waggonist does back them......Yorke start that.......another reason why I ent like Chelsea too.

I find dey kit does look like s$!t

I find any player that make they squad does be hype up as the greatest thing that ever play football even doh all they good for is grazing and cleaning up nut grass on a pitch. They would be better off having a barrow of hay at their feet instead of a football.

and lastly........the way alyuh does get orn if alyuh win a game, even if it is the smallest team out.

Dais why I does be glad when side rest WOOD on this Manu side...just to hush alyuh up.

Yes my name is Touches and I am a ManU hater.....I shall never be converted to the dark side.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:12:42 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 07:21:20 AM »
i would have to say it's not HATE that compel u but ENVY.wednesday just wasn't our day.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 07:40:47 AM »
I don't like Man Utd because I've always been an Arsenal fan. Fergie's arrogance and the pro-Man Utd stance that the media loves to take annoys me. How on earth an EPL select team can comprise so Man Utd players when clearly there are players in better form playing a better season than many of them.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
I love Man U          when they lose.

It so nice to see the big-headed fans get a back-hand slap back to reality.

The reason I enjoy when Man U lose, is that the fans feel Man U is the best side in the world.
Lord alone knows why they think so.

Especially when they didn't win the league in how many years, and last year come dead last in their CL group.

And it is barrels of fun when they lose and get emotional. :devil:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »
well well....cyat
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 08:59:06 AM »
I love ManU

Because the people that love them........ love them!

And the people that don't...... hate them!

There is not alot of grey area.... and I like the me agianst the world attitude!

There is only one dream never realised on my part... Maldini is my favorite all time... I wished that I could have seen him in a Manu shirt... but I know that would have never happened.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
The best part of this rubbish thread is... "Berries and Cream". Thanks SM!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

There is no logic to hate... as Omarldinho quoted initially "If you have hate in your heart, let it out... White Power!"  ;D
To all the haters, let it out; this thread might save you a few dollars on therapy  :devil: :beermug:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
Players like Maldini don't go to Man U.

In my limited memory Veron is the only big player to move to Man U from Italy or Spain.

The others stay far away.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 09:26:47 AM »
B/c they are a top club for so long plenty people just latch on. The mindset (esp out here) is, Who is the best team? ok I backing them. Like how many Bulls fans it had when Jordan was there but now you can't find them. Is the same reason I hate the Lakers and the Cowboys.

That being said, Cantona is one of my favorite players of all time. When Yorke went there I was torn, but then I decide. I want Yorke to score a hattrick in every game and ManU lose 4-3.

Oh yeah, I almost forget. My brother like Man U, so I cyah like them even If I really want to. (which I don't!)

Yeh thats true. Waggonists are annoying. So i guess you must really hate chelsea den?

MAN!!!!
That is the saddest thing. I am a BIG Chelsea fan, since 1995 when Gullit join the side. (around the same time I stop getting Italian league games on free tv)

Gullit, Vialli, Wise, Hughes, Babayaro, Tor Andre Flo, Crespo, Gallas, Hasselbaink, Gujohnsen, Desailly, Babayaro, Gianfranco Zola - boss player, understudy to Maradona in Napoli.

Ranieri had them playing nice ball. Then the flikin russian come in and bring "The special one" now is one setta boring football.

I guess I was a waggonist when Gullit join, but then again, what they was winning back then? FA cup? League Cup? Cup Winners Cup?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »

MAN!!!!
That is the saddest thing. I am a BIG Chelsea fan, since 1995 when Gullit join the side. (around the same time I stop getting Italian league games on free tv)

Gullit, Vialli, Wise, Hughes, Babayaro, Tor Andre Flo, Crespo, Gallas, Hasselbaink, Gujohnsen, Desailly, Babayaro, Gianfranco Zola - boss player, understudy to Maradona in Napoli.

Ranieri had them playing nice ball. Then the flikin russian come in and bring "The special one" now is one setta boring football.

I guess I was a waggonist when Gullit join, but then again, what they was winning back then? FA cup? League Cup? Cup Winners Cup?

Well bredda....hard lucks eh. I used to respect flo eh. I never used to hate nobody...buh den de special clown come in and ignited a hatred. I go talk bout it more in de Why i hate chelsea thread i going and do. I just waiting on FA cup to get some up to date data.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 10:57:18 AM »
ima be truthful
i just dont like man u cos i just dont like em

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »
All a allyuh who hate fergie have to acknowledge d man eye for talent.
And contrary to what plenty ppl sayin, he treated Yorke well and apparently gave him a lot of chances to calm down. He even let him train there last yr when he had no obligation to do so.

I don't really like them but it hard to hate a side that rest 7 on somebody haha.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
Small Mag

Berries and Cream is one kix ad....thanks for the laugh this morning.

But on the topic at hand.

I hate this flickkin ManU side. I hate how men does get delusional and when the side playing mess still saying...nah manu playing good.

I find they LUCKY

I find ref does thief for them

I find real waggonist does back them......Yorke start that.......another reason why I ent like Chelsea too.

I find any player that make they squad does be hype up as the greatest thing that ever play football even doh all they good for is grazing and cleaning up nut grass on a pitch. They would be better off having a barrow of hay at their feet instead of a football.

and lastly........the way alyuh does get orn if alyuh win a game, even if it is the smallest team out.

Dais why I does be glad when side rest WOOD on this Manu side...just to hush alyuh up.

Yes my name is Touches and I am a ManU hater.....I shall never be converted to the dark side.

Well said Touches  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »
Players like Maldini don't go to Man U.

In my limited memory Veron is the only big player to move to Man U from Italy or Spain.

The others stay far away.
veron is shitt  :devil: tht is why he gone. big team doh want shithounds  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »
And contrary to what plenty ppl sayin, he treated Yorke well and apparently gave him a lot of chances to calm down. He even let him train there last yr when he had no obligation to do so.

I don't really like them but it hard to hate a side that rest 7 on somebody haha.

Marcos what eye for talent you talking bout...call some names.

Neither of the Djembas good enough....he was shitty for two.

The great Kleberson

The entire ManU back line is mess ferdinand included.

Any player ManU buy was a big player in they own club before....rio, carrick, saha, yorke, stam, van nisterlroy, van der sar...and ManU does buy them in they prime.

ManU simply had enough cash to outbid anybody else. After Chelsea them is the second richest side....and dat is what Makes ManU such a sorry story. All that money and no attraction.

Of late ManU cyar get No big player...None.( Tell meh I lie )

Nobody want to go there.

If yuh want to talk bout eye for talent WENGER is the man followed by BENITEZ.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:36:51 PM by Touches »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 12:38:18 PM »

I find they LUCKY

yeah but what u said there apply to plenty other teams.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2007, 12:53:45 PM »
Sammy dais just me

Once I know somebody is a ManU fan....I watching yuh ahow from henceforth.

I would go so far as to say I will even ben orf on yuh lil bit.

So many good friends I have and my image of them is tarnished because they are ManU fans.......i does shake meh head and say..why, why sensible person like you....tsk tsk tsk.

Yuh know what get real real vex. The first ever warrior nation sweat in Macoya. They say bring a white and a red jersey. I say men coming in TT kit. The whole flippin red team had orn ManU jersey............dais why I went on the white team. No other reason eh, I just couldnt feel a part of dat red side after seeing them Manu kit.

The only time I saw a ManU kit I liked was when I was young and impressionable...they had a Umbro with a stadium imprint...I say yes dat looking good. But what kill it was it had a gay kinda Ivan Hoe, Robin hood and the merry men lacing finish in the front by the collar. Hard luck for that.

But I will never buy or wear a ManU kit. That a USA or a Jamaica jersey cyar come nowhere near my skin.

I really needed this thread to vent some frustration yes....never knew I had so much pent up inside of me.

Thanks 

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »
Sammy dais just me

Once I know somebody is a ManU fan....I watching yuh ahow from henceforth.

I would go so far as to say I will even ben orf on yuh lil bit.

So many good friends I have and my image of them is tarnished because they are ManU fans.......i does shake meh head and say..why, why sensible person like you....tsk tsk tsk.

Yuh know what get real real vex. The first ever warrior nation sweat in Macoya. They say bring a white and a red jersey. I say men coming in TT kit. The whole flippin red team had orn ManU jersey............dais why I went on the white team. No other reason eh, I just couldnt feel a part of dat red side after seeing them Manu kit.

The only time I saw a ManU kit I liked was when I was young and impressionable...they had a Umbro with a stadium imprint...I say yes dat looking good. But what kill it was it had a gay kinda Ivan Hoe, Robin hood and the merry men lacing finish in the front by the collar. Hard luck for that.

But I will never buy or wear a ManU kit. That a USA or a Jamaica jersey cyar come nowhere near my skin.

I really needed this thread to vent some frustration yes....never knew I had so much pent up inside of me.

Thanks 

LOL, I feel de same way bout de gunners :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
this site is de best..lol..i ahve never worn a manu kit either or a usa kit..and it will never happen.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2007, 02:17:15 PM »

The great Kleberson

Any player ManU buy was a big player in they own club before....rio, carrick, saha, yorke, stam, van nisterlroy, van der sar...and ManU does buy them in they prime.

ManU simply had enough cash to outbid anybody else. After Chelsea them is the second richest side....and dat is what Makes ManU such a sorry story. All that money and no attraction.

Nobody want to go there.

Touches,
Granted the players were all good prior to reaching Man U, they all reached career highs under Fergie's tutelage.
Yorke, SUPERSTAR in a Man U shirt. Struggled after
Becks, LEGEND in a Man U shirt. Confused after.
Ronaldo, FUTURE LEGEND.
I eh like d man but he really produce.
Yuh think Scholes coulda be anything on any other big side? What about Nicky Butt? and the Nevilles?
Yuh have to give him a lil credit
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
all Man U umbro kits were decent.
But in truth I eh really like dem.
Wenger is really a talent man but he does cry and complain too much when things doh go his way. Iz always somebody else fault.
Keane is d next big manager

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
Omar.....no argument here when ti comes to seeing fergie as a polarizing figure....but

If Ferguson didn't like foreigners why did he build his team around the eccentric and flamboyant Cantona? He jump kicked a fan in the stands, got banned for half a season, messed up the remiander of United's season..and returned as captain the next.

And from what I understand of the UK...Ferguson, being a Scot, is considered a foreign coach in the EPL
Many of his favorites, past and present like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Giggs, Keane, Mark Hughes, Heinze, C Ronaldo, Schmeichel, Van Der Saar etc..are not English
His so called favorite boys...Nicky Butt, David Beckham and Phil Neville were English and were shown the door. Saha and Silvestre are foreigners and get/got more than their fair chances..and Silvester is shite
Stam was an idiot and wrote a book dissing players on the team while he was still on the squad. If that is not a reason to drop a player then yuh living in La La Land. Keane went too far in his criticsm of the younger players and got the boot too.
Veron just went thru a period where he was just shitty...what was his excuse for looking 2nd rate at Chelsea or with the Argentine national team. Doh blame Fergie..dat was Veron playing crap despite trying to build the team around him.

If you take a fair look at who fergie treats like family and those who get brushed aside..is equal opportunity hate sharing by Feruson...imo  ;)

Cantonaaaaaaaa :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »

Ferguson as a borderline racist
This is such an irresponsible accusation when it is based on nothing more than speculation. If I give a long list of black players that Ferguson has pursued and purchsed, many of whom had people scratching their head, it woul dsay nothing because racists do not mind employing black players.

Why not give some evidence of why Ferguson is a racist.

As for Saha, he has not been sold and may not be sold. If he is, what evidence is there that it will be racially motivated instead of being motivated by the fact that he has been injured a lot. If doesn't like blacks why keep Saha and sell Van Nistelrooy.

Why buy players like Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Danny Wallace, Paul Ince and even Yorke, COle and Saha at over the top prices? Why keep Quinton Fortune around despite his poor record with injuries?Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba? Ferguson back Andy Cole when everybody say he wasn't good enough for England and when Cantona wouldn't even pass to him because he thought he was a hound. Ferguson has had no problem taking chances on black players in the past and he has suppported them just as any of his other players. Why support Rio Ferdinand through his period of idiocy?

I'm not saying Alex Ferguson is Racist, and it hasn't crossed my mind before if he is a Racist but this post don't mean shit, at the end of the day he wants to win and If he knows CERTAIN black players are going to help him win, he's gonna get them at the end of the day he is Powerful over players regardless of Ethnicity. So they all have to respect him, He RUNS them if anything they would probably make him feel more powerful if he is a racist.

If you know anything about Black Players in Britain Look at Ron Atkinson and the ''3 Degrees'' (Regis, Cunningham and Batson) he brought them though in the late 70's and he is known to have some of the MOST RACIST VIEWS IN FOOTBALL. He' just didn't purchase them he brought ALOT of black player during his managerial career.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2007, 02:54:01 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2007, 02:58:46 PM »

The great Kleberson

Nobody want to go there.

Touches Touches Touches!!!!

ManU does not spend money carelessly, Carrick was de only real question mark? Rooney lives up to his value and so does Ronaldo. I can think of several other clubs that spend more for players than ManU.... yes we have the biggest balance sheet, but we certainly use it with discretion... not like Real Madrid or Chelsea. And look at the core of ManU's team they have been around for ages... we build around our core... Beckham was a good sell, it was time to let Yorke go, Keane should have been handled better but it was time.... Veron and Forlan (two men I cah stand) hopefully Heinze is shown the door... Giggs and Scholes will soon be retired and praised and we will build around cristiano and rooney. Hopefully Haregraves and carrick will be part of that, but we need a some defence men...

The only thing I agree with is that our back 4 is of mid table quality, Sir Alex please go get Miguel from Portugal! And let's put a bid in for Lescott from Everton, throw in Howard in the deal!

Lastly some of them big players does be afraid to come, cah live up to the hype, yuh have to be made of a special metal to come to old trafford... if yuh belly weak, yuh cah cope.... plus when them clubs hear ManU they does want to bust price! Like they does try on Chelsea... Arsenal look like geniuses in some games this yr but for the most part looked subpar and that defence of their's worst than ManU's, Wegner is a tool in my book and Jose is Jose nuff said.

I really doh like teams because of they uniform, so you are alone on that one, ManU can wear yellow on yellow... and i go be right there... with that said de colors similar to TnTs ent!

Eye for talent, dem men does develop talent, you know how many ManU men is key players of all dem lower division team, is loan we does loan we guys.... is like ah farm at old trafford...

Anyways good seeing yuh for carni too bredds!

OH YEAH and to whoever is de man that say Fergie is ah racist.... that is not a label to be throwing around like is nothing.... dem thing is serious words think before yuh talk nah man.... just doh bray to be noticed
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:06:11 PM by marcus »

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2007, 03:29:20 PM »

MAN!!!!

Bitters you do kno you mentioned Babayaro twice right?? :rotfl:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

Ferguson as a borderline racist
This is such an irresponsible accusation when it is based on nothing more than speculation. If I give a long list of black players that Ferguson has pursued and purchsed, many of whom had people scratching their head, it would say nothing because racists do not mind employing black players.

Why not give some evidence of why Ferguson is a racist.

As for Saha, he has not been sold and may not be sold. If he is, what evidence is there that it will be racially motivated instead of being motivated by the fact that he has been injured a lot. If doesn't like blacks why keep Saha and sell Van Nistelrooy.

Why buy players like Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Danny Wallace, Paul Ince and even Yorke, COle and Saha at over the top prices? Why keep Quinton Fortune around despite his poor record with injuries?Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba? Ferguson back Andy Cole when everybody say he wasn't good enough for England and when Cantona wouldn't even pass to him because he thought he was a hound. Ferguson has had no problem taking chances on black players in the past and he has suppported them just as any of his other players. Why support Rio Ferdinand through his period of idiocy?

I'm not saying Alex Ferguson is Racist, and it hasn't crossed my mind before if he is a Racist but this post don't mean shit, at the end of the day he wants to win and If he knows CERTAIN black players are going to help him win, he's gonna get them at the end of the day he is Powerful over players regardless of Ethnicity.

Please read the first line. You are not saying anything that I have not myself admitted. Basically if someone comes out and calls some one a racist there is nothing you can  do to defend it. Therefore it is better to place the burden of proving someone is racist on the accuser.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>