March 28, 2024, 09:26:27 AM

Author Topic: The "Why I hate Man United" thread  (Read 18301 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
The "Why I hate Man United" thread
« on: May 03, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »
I notice the Man utd fans on here under serious attack over the last 24 hours... some warranted and some not...

I myself am a silent hater...  While i don't jump at the chance to pour vitriol on anything red in here, i do have my reasons to hate on Man Utd and Liverpool...

This thread is for the benefit of the Man Utd fans and haters... The haters can justify why they hate dem so much... de fans could know where dis whole waterhate scandal coming from.. According to Dave Chapelle:

"If you got hate in your heart let it out... White Power!"

Ah go start...

I hate Manchester United because of Alex Ferguson! I despise his treatment of anything foreign, like how he like to use them and lose them.. If you not from England it have no second chance for you. I hate his "my way or de highway attitude". I still seeth over his treatment of Yorke, he couldve gotten a second chance, he was begging for one. I still find the issue with Jaap Stam couldve been resolved internally, didnt have to show him de exit door. I find he coulda build de side around a big player like Veron. Plus I hate the fact that he have his favorites. Nicky Butt, Scholes, Giggs, the Nevilles, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, is like no matter how shitty these fellahs is, they could do no wrong in his book. I also suspect him to be borderline racist!! You will see Saha sold this summer, cause he doesnt have Fergie's confidence.

There's my reason...

next..

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The "Why I hate Man United" thread
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 03:21:39 PM »
Well, ah doh like how Ferguson treat Yorke n dem fellas, buh is mostly de ManU fans ah doh like. Dey does take tings to heart reaaal plenty n dey effing belligerent. Nuh just on this board eh, buh in general.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 03:35:27 PM »
Well, ah doh like how Ferguson treat Yorke n dem fellas, buh is mostly de ManU fans ah doh like. Dey does take tings to heart reaaal plenty n dey effing belligerent. Nuh just on this board eh, buh in general.
alyuh facking haters good yes lol  :devil: alyuh make thread now  :D. i interested to hear where d hate come from  :devil:  :)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Despite Man U loss today they are still the most respected team in Europe...some people may not want to admit this but its true...they have set the standard over the years
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 03:39:11 PM »
Despite Man U loss today they are still the most respected team in Europe...some people may not want to admit this but its true...they have set the standard over the years

You're deluded.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 03:40:39 PM »

You're deluded.

If you say so....
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 03:42:16 PM »

You're deluded.

If you say so....

I do say so.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

You're deluded.

If you say so....

I do say so.
well yuh wrong  :)
Youtube Channel

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »

You're deluded.

Deluded is a serious understatement.  You jes bein kind.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »

You're deluded.

Deluded is a serious understatement.  You jes bein kind.

Ah know. Buh dey mind done fragile, ah eh want to do even more damage.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »
Omar.....no argument here when ti comes to seeing fergie as a polarizing figure....but

If Ferguson didn't like foreigners why did he build his team around the eccentric and flamboyant Cantona? He jump kicked a fan in the stands, got banned for half a season, messed up the remiander of United's season..and returned as captain the next.

And from what I understand of the UK...Ferguson, being a Scot, is considered a foreign coach in the EPL
Many of his favorites, past and present like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Giggs, Keane, Mark Hughes, Heinze, C Ronaldo, Schmeichel, Van Der Saar etc..are not English
His so called favorite boys...Nicky Butt, David Beckham and Phil Neville were English and were shown the door. Saha and Silvestre are foreigners and get/got more than their fair chances..and Silvester is shite
Stam was an idiot and wrote a book dissing players on the team while he was still on the squad. If that is not a reason to drop a player then yuh living in La La Land. Keane went too far in his criticsm of the younger players and got the boot too.
Veron just went thru a period where he was just shitty...what was his excuse for looking 2nd rate at Chelsea or with the Argentine national team. Doh blame Fergie..dat was Veron playing crap despite trying to build the team around him.

If you take a fair look at who fergie treats like family and those who get brushed aside..is equal opportunity hate sharing by Feruson...imo  ;)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 04:09:49 PM »
Omar.....no argument here when ti comes to seeing fergie as a polarizing figure....but

If Ferguson didn't like foreigners why did he build his team around the eccentric and flamboyant Cantona? He jump kicked a fan in the stands, got banned for half a season, messed up the remiander of United's season..and returned as captain the next.

And from what I understand of the UK...Ferguson, being a Scot, is considered a foreign coach in the EPL
Many of his favorites, past and present like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Giggs, Keane, Mark Hughes, Heinze, C Ronaldo, Schmeichel, Van Der Saar etc..are not English
His so called favorite boys...Nicky Butt, David Beckham and Phil Neville were English and were shown the door. Saha and Silvestre are foreigners and get/got more than their fair chances..and Silvester is shite
Stam was an idiot and wrote a book dissing players on the team while he was still on the squad. If that is not a reason to drop a player then yuh living in La La Land. Keane went too far in his criticsm of the younger players and got the boot too.
Veron just went thru a period where he was just shitty...what was his excuse for looking 2nd rate at Chelsea or with the Argentine national team. Doh blame Fergie..dat was Veron playing crap despite trying to build the team around him.

If you take a fair look at who fergie treats like family and those who get brushed aside..is equal opportunity hate sharing by Feruson...imo  ;)

Like a man say in another thread.. You does always come here and kill ah ting wit your logic and reasoning eh??

Ok how's this... I just doh like him!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 04:22:21 PM »

If you take a fair look at who fergie treats like family and those who get brushed aside..is equal opportunity hate sharing by Feruson...imo  ;)

Cantonaaaaaaaa :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 04:27:16 PM »

Like a man say in another thread.. You does always come here and kill ah ting wit your logic and reasoning eh??

Ok how's this... I just doh like him!!

no scene

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 04:28:36 PM »
I hate Manchester United because of Alex Ferguson! I despise his treatment of anything foreign, like how he like to use them and lose them.. If you not from England it have no second chance for you. I hate his "my way or de highway attitude". I still seeth over his treatment of Yorke, he couldve gotten a second chance, he was begging for one. I still find the issue with Jaap Stam couldve been resolved internally, didnt have to show him de exit door. I find he coulda build de side around a big player like Veron. Plus I hate the fact that he have his favorites. Nicky Butt, Scholes, Giggs, the Nevilles, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, is like no matter how shitty these fellahs is, they could do no wrong in his book. I also suspect him to be borderline racist!! You will see Saha sold this summer, cause he doesnt have Fergie's confidence.

This post is a load of BS on soooo many levels.

First off should I list the foreign players that United has signed in Ferguson's time. Which if them haven't been given a fair shake because they are foreign.

The first successful team was built around Schmeichel, Kanchelskis, Cantona, Irwin, Hughes, Keane, Giggs

Then Schmeichel/Bosnich/Barthez, Stam, Silvestre, Keane, Giggs, Blomquist, Solskjaer, Yorke/Van Nistelrooy

Currently Van Der Sar, Vidic, Evra/Heinze, Giggs, Ronaldo, Saha, Solskjaer, Park

Why have so many foreigners if you despise them?
Also he is Scottish what why would he care about English players. In the early days of the PL United used to suffer in Europe because they had too few English players, not too many.

If anything he has a lot of players that have come through the youth system and by extension they are English.

Favouritism
What is favouritism. Is keeping a player on your books or in your team favouritism. Is he supposed to bench them or sell them because you think they are shit. The players you listed do not get into trouble and give their heart and soul fo rth eteam. Is a mangaer not supposed to reward that?

Butt....benched regularly then sold, against his wishes, probably not a beneficiary of favouritism don't you think?
Scholes....the most creative player at the club and a model pro, never in the news, always signs contracts with no fuss. What has he done wrong? How has he benefitted from favouritism?
Gary Neville....England RB for years, loyal club captain, where is the favouritism?
PhilNeville...benched regularly and then sold, against his wishes.
Giggs...a tennage phenom who will end his career as the club's record appearance holder. Could have kicked up a stink to go to Europe when in his prime, but never did, wants to play his entire career for the club, where is the favouritsm?
Fletcher and O'Shea both youth products i.e. free and benched regularly, Is he supposed to play them less or just sell them and have no subs?

Also notice the common thread is not that these players are English (O'Sea is Irish and Fletcher is a Scot)but that they are products of the youth system. they understand the club, are tied to the club and have a long relationship with the man. If this it is favouritism to show these guys loyalty then what is the point of developing players. COmpare this to other big clubs that do not give chances to their young players. Just look around the league and count the ex-Arsenal youths everywhere

Veron
Did you see Veron play for United? The fact is that Ferguson did try to accomodate Veron (at the expense of the favourite Scholes) and it was not a success. I guess you also hate Chelsea and/or Inter. They both also had Veron and did not build their teams around him.

Yorke
Get over it. you carrying a cross that Yorke doesn't even bear. Yorke subsequent record also gives evidence that he was sold at the right time, as disappointing as that may be to us on this forum.

Ferguson as a borderline racist
This is such an irresponsible accusation when it is based on nothing more than speculation. If I give a long list of black players that Ferguson has pursued and purchsed, many of whom had people scratching their head, it woul dsay nothing because racists do not mind employing black players.

Why not give some evidence of why Ferguson is a racist.

As for Saha, he has not been sold and may not be sold. If he is, what evidence is there that it will be racially motivated instead of being motivated by the fact that he has been injured a lot. If doesn't like blacks why keep Saha and sell Van Nistelrooy.

Why buy players like Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Danny Wallace, Paul Ince and even Yorke, COle and Saha at over the top prices? Why keep Quinton Fortune around despite his poor record with injuries?Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba? Ferguson back Andy Cole when everybody say he wasn't good enough for England and when Cantona wouldn't even pass to him because he thought he was a hound. Ferguson has had no problem taking chances on black players in the past and he has suppported them just as any of his other players. Why support Rio Ferdinand through his period of idiocy?

And in all cases when they have been sold (with the exception of Ince) Ferguson time has justified the decision because none of them went on to be better than when they were at United. they were all on the down slope. Most of them struggled at smaller clubs (where is Djemba-Djemba now) and never shone in such a way that you could say that Ferguson was a fool to sell them.

You're deluded.
If you say so....

She is right. How can a team set the standard in Europe when they only win the cup once and make it to 3 losing semi-finals in ten years. Compare that to Madrid or even Bayern over that period and you will see that it is not "setting the standard"
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

This post is a load of BS on soooo many levels.

First off should I list the foreign players that United has signed in Ferguson's time. Which if them haven't been given a fair shake because they are foreign.

The first successful team was built around Schmeichel, Kanchelskis, Cantona, Irwin, Hughes, Keane, Giggs

Then Schmeichel/Bosnich/Barthez, Stam, Silvestre, Keane, Giggs, Blomquist, Solskjaer, Yorke/Van Nistelrooy

Currently Van Der Sar, Vidic, Evra/Heinze, Giggs, Ronaldo, Saha, Solskjaer, Park

Why have so many foreigners if you despise them?
Also he is Scottish what why would he care about English players. In the early days of the PL United used to suffer in Europe because they had too few English players, not too many.

If anything he has a lot of players that have come through the youth system and by extension they are English.

Favouritism
What is favouritism. Is keeping a player on your books or in your team favouritism. Is he supposed to bench them or sell them because you think they are shit. The players you listed do not get into trouble and give their heart and soul fo rth eteam. Is a mangaer not supposed to reward that?

Butt....benched regularly then sold, against his wishes, probably not a beneficiary of favouritism don't you think?
Scholes....the most creative player at the club and a model pro, never in the news, always signs contracts with no fuss. What has he done wrong? How has he benefitted from favouritism?
Gary Neville....England RB for years, loyal club captain, where is the favouritism?
PhilNeville...benched regularly and then sold, against his wishes.
Giggs...a tennage phenom who will end his career as the club's record appearance holder. Could have kicked up a stink to go to Europe when in his prime, but never did, wants to play his entire career for the club, where is the favouritsm?
Fletcher and O'Shea both youth products i.e. free and benched regularly, Is he supposed to play them less or just sell them and have no subs?

Also notice the common thread is not that these players are English (O'Sea is Irish and Fletcher is a Scot)but that they are products of the youth system. they understand the club, are tied to the club and have a long relationship with the man. If this it is favouritism to show these guys loyalty then what is the point of developing players. COmpare this to other big clubs that do not give chances to their young players. Just look around the league and count the ex-Arsenal youths everywhere

Veron
Did you see Veron play for United? The fact is that Ferguson did try to accomodate Veron (at the expense of the favourite Scholes) and it was not a success. I guess you also hate Chelsea and/or Inter. They both also had Veron and did not build their teams around him.

Yorke
Get over it. you carrying a cross that Yorke doesn't even bear. Yorke subsequent record also gives evidence that he was sold at the right time, as disappointing as that may be to us on this forum.

Ferguson as a borderline racist
This is such an irresponsible accusation when it is based on nothing more than speculation. If I give a long list of black players that Ferguson has pursued and purchsed, many of whom had people scratching their head, it woul dsay nothing because racists do not mind employing black players.

Why not give some evidence of why Ferguson is a racist.

As for Saha, he has not been sold and may not be sold. If he is, what evidence is there that it will be racially motivated instead of being motivated by the fact that he has been injured a lot. If doesn't like blacks why keep Saha and sell Van Nistelrooy.

Why buy players like Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Danny Wallace, Paul Ince and even Yorke, COle and Saha at over the top prices? Why keep Quinton Fortune around despite his poor record with injuries?Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba? Ferguson back Andy Cole when everybody say he wasn't good enough for England and when Cantona wouldn't even pass to him because he thought he was a hound. Ferguson has had no problem taking chances on black players in the past and he has suppported them just as any of his other players. Why support Rio Ferdinand through his period of idiocy?

And in all cases when they have been sold (with the exception of Ince) Ferguson time has justified the decision because none of them went on to be better than when they were at United. they were all on the down slope. Most of them struggled at smaller clubs (where is Djemba-Djemba now) and never shone in such a way that you could say that Ferguson was a fool to sell them.

You're deluded.
If you say so....

She is right. How can a team set the standard in Europe when they only win the cup once and make it to 3 losing semi-finals in ten years. Compare that to Madrid or even Bayern over that period and you will see that it is not "setting the standard"
d man give he reason lol u have to respect tht  :devil: even if is bullshit  :D
Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »
Well look sh*t here hahahahah  Alyu really doh have nuttin to do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »
Sir Alex is a cheeky Bastard :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »

If you take a fair look at who fergie treats like family and those who get brushed aside..is equal opportunity hate sharing by Feruson...imo  ;)

Wow, this post right here is a very polite & irrefutable way of saying -hush yuh ass, yuh talkin' shit.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 05:48:19 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »
I notice the Man utd fans on here under serious attack over the last 24 hours... some warranted and some not...

I myself am a silent hater...  While i don't jump at the chance to pour vitriol on anything red in here, i do have my reasons to hate on Man Utd and Liverpool...

This thread is for the benefit of the Man Utd fans and haters... The haters can justify why they hate dem so much... de fans could know where dis whole waterhate scandal coming from.. According to Dave Chapelle:

"If you got hate in your heart let it out... White Power!"

Ah go start...

There's my reason...

next..

:bs:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »
make no sense to tell them y yuh hate them....a true hater hates despite being wrong....a person who DISLIKES a team will concede certain arguements

giving them a thread doesnt unite us haters on mayn varied points as to why we should hate them....it only prevents them with one to unite n argue back ...that man u is d best to them....

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 06:34:17 PM »
I hate Man U because i want to...the Yorke ting has very little to do with it. If I had to give a logical reason, I'd say the fans are Waaaaaay too obnoxious. But seriously....I HATE BECAUSE I CAN!!!!! :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 07:05:13 PM »
Wow!

Hands down...Most Pathetic,Waste of Time and above all Ignorant and Immature thread ever

I expect this from  a 14 year old now learning to love the game   

Wow Wow Wow

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 07:44:14 PM »
Wow!

Hands down...Most Pathetic,Waste of Time and above all Ignorant and Immature thread ever

I expect this from  a 14 year old now learning to love the game   

Wow Wow Wow

they just wanna feel loved  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
Well as I said before.....
Rulers measure distances....
Clocks measure time.......
Haters measure sucess :devil:

Up til now....me eh see no logical reason in this thread to be hating on Man U. Hear wha...i go start up a why i hate chelsea thread.....and i go show yuh how to present a argument aight? :rotfl:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »
Love Utd
Love TnT

and most importantly Love Berries and Cream! lol
 jk   Dat fliking add is the greatest add ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 08:48:27 PM »
Well as I said before.....
Rulers measure distances....
Clocks measure time.......
Haters measure sucess :devil:

Up til now....me eh see no logical reason in this thread to be hating on Man U. Hear wha...i go start up a why i hate chelsea thread.....and i go show yuh how to present a argument aight? :rotfl:
yeh start tht thread i have plenty reasons 4 d hate  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
I am a ManU hater because of the Waggonists.
B/c they are a top club for so long plenty people just latch on. The mindset (esp out here) is, Who is the best team? ok I backing them. Like how many Bulls fans it had when Jordan was there but now you can't find them. Is the same reason I hate the Lakers and the Cowboys.

That being said, Cantona is one of my favorite players of all time. When Yorke went there I was torn, but then I decide. I want Yorke to score a hattrick in every game and ManU lose 4-3.

Oh yeah, I almost forget. My brother like Man U, so I cyah like them even If I really want to. (which I don't!)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 11:58:45 PM »
I am a ManU hater because of the Waggonists.
B/c they are a top club for so long plenty people just latch on. The mindset (esp out here) is, Who is the best team? ok I backing them. Like how many Bulls fans it had when Jordan was there but now you can't find them. Is the same reason I hate the Lakers and the Cowboys.

This is the perfect explanation right here, I could not have said it better myself.   :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 05:45:47 AM »
I stayin quiet, still hurt over the loss.... and really praying that we could close the door on chelsea in the next two games... we got to look forward as Manu fans, champions league final is not untravelled ground for us,  we will be back there. Fergie yuh is ah boss! hook up the defence!

1]; } ?>