April 26, 2024, 11:08:28 PM

Author Topic: The "Why I hate Man United" thread  (Read 18497 times)

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The "Why I hate Man United" thread
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2007, 06:56:59 PM »
i neva liked them, in the yorke time well i was lookin at them butnot really backin them,

but weds was a great day for me, i see big man hold back tears, de week befor when wayne score in de end man makin all kinda antics in de face, but weds lol i seeein de water but dem shame to let it out, i love to see good football

but i`m a barca and ac fan,

the worst gift i ever get- a manu kit, well i neva wear it, that not even good enough to use on de fall when u paintin  :devil:

de only team i can say i really hate is real ( funny thing my bros and mom love that team lol)  :devil:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »
doh study them bitters... 8 years old and ah was rooting for d underachievers chelsea Tomorow saturday may 5th go make me 19 and therefore means 11 years ah like d old west london club ...i was there...whn gullit come on d scene . went through the likes of zola.vialli  ...hughes..tore andre flo and chris sutton (even tho these 2 .  when we had coors wriiten on d shirt and then auto glass....had a time whn i even wondered if chelsea policy was to fire we managers for reaching 2nd place (which to manure back then was an achievement...watching to see if it go happen wit jose)

d only time in my life i was partial to united was when yorke wore their kit....i used to tune into fox sports world (before shitty ass FSC was around) and look at d lineup and decide to watch it or not if yorke was playing

Milan barca and boca were the only other reall teams who football i watched....but as much as ah love all of them i rather them lose to chelsea ANYDAY

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »
I am a Chelsea fan since 1993 when dey played Man U and lost in the FA cup finals...
I doh like how fergie does throw way some of my favourite players and give big shit snakes careers i.e. Nicky butt, Silvestre..etc..while destroying man like veron and throwing way ruud for ronaldo..(tho the last one was kinda justified)
Until recently I never like how they played altho i did like ppl who play for dem like cantona etc...
DEY FANS FIGGA DEY IS D BEST TING EVER FOR SOME REASON UNBEKNOWNST TO ME...
They are the most popular club in the world (commercially until recently) and i am sick and tired of them...
so I GREATLY DISLIKE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB... I WILL BACK EVERY ENGLISH CLUB AGAINST THEM..EVEN ARSENAL...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2007, 09:03:56 PM »
I am a Chelsea fan since 1993 when dey played Man U and lost in the FA cup finals...
I doh like how fergie does throw way some of my favourite players and give big shit snakes careers i.e. Nicky butt, Silvestre..etc..while destroying man like veron and throwing way ruud for ronaldo..(tho the last one was kinda justified)
Until recently I never like how they played altho i did like ppl who play for dem like cantona etc...
DEY FANS FIGGA DEY IS D BEST TING EVER FOR SOME REASON UNBEKNOWNST TO ME...
They are the most popular club in the world (commercially until recently) and i am sick and tired of them...
so I GREATLY DISLIKE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB... I WILL BACK EVERY ENGLISH CLUB AGAINST THEM..EVEN ARSENAL...

yeah whatever :chilling:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 09:19:26 PM »
doh study them bitters... 8 years old and ah was rooting for d underachievers chelsea Tomorow saturday may 5th go make me 19 and therefore means 11 years ah like d old west london club ...i was there...whn gullit come on d scene . went through the likes of zola.vialli  ...hughes..tore andre flo and chris sutton (even tho these 2 .  when we had coors wriiten on d shirt and then auto glass....had a time whn i even wondered if chelsea policy was to fire we managers for reaching 2nd place (which to manure back then was an achievement...watching to see if it go happen wit jose)

d only time in my life i was partial to united was when yorke wore their kit....i used to tune into fox sports world (before shitty ass FSC was around) and look at d lineup and decide to watch it or not if yorke was playing

Milan barca and boca were the only other reall teams who football i watched....but as much as ah love all of them i rather them lose to chelsea ANYDAY

I doh study nobody. The only team I does get emotional about is T&T. All the rest I in it for the entertainment.
all this ole talk is proof of the vitality of the league though. Yuh eh seeing no post about how I hate Joe Public and I is a Jabloteh man forever.

I telling you this though, if Chelski keep playing that boring s*** I will have to find a new team to root for. I eh born dey, I doh have to sail with the boat.

Bitters you do kno you mentioned Babayaro twice right?? :rotfl:

He was man enough for two players!  ;D

That is the saddest thing. I am a BIG Chelsea fan, since 1995 when Gullit join the side. (around the same time I stop getting Italian league games on free tv)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ay, back in the 80's how many black people you seeing playing in Italy? I used to enjoy watching Milan, Napoli and Sampdoria sweat. When the man move, it make me take a look at Chelsea
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »

Yuh know what is funny about this statement, the fact that EVERY club sells players.

United mash up Veron career? Didn't they sell him to Chelsea. He was still in his prime, so how that is United fault? At least he had value at United, he was still playing and win a Champoionship. Yuh beloved Chelsea keep him for one year and then give him away for free. So which club shit up the man?

Also, ALL big clubs sell players big and small.

Take Ronaldo for instance, ent Barcelona sell him, and Inter, And now Madrid...I guess yuh hate all them teams then. Name a great player and there is a club that sold him. that is football.

The afct that the players at United have record numbers of caps at the club also suggests that they hold on to players, as much as, or more than other clubs do.

The stupid thing about this "I hate United" thing is that it is irrational. Yuh better off just saying that you have a visceral negative reaction to the team than trying to give "reasons" footballing or otherwise to justify hatred.

Because at the end of the United is just another club, no differernt to the ones that everybody else support.

People don't like the side because they had a period of sustained success and they have plenty support. it is also easy to call the fans obnoxious but guess what, people are obnoxious when their side wins things, just look at chelsea fans right now.

All other "reasons" given are either ill-informed opinions or fabrications.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2007, 06:01:24 AM »
To keep this post at the top.

AIG, Man U's sponsor = Almost in Greece!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2007, 08:37:37 AM »
To keep dis post at de top....

I doh like ManU because ah eh like Rooney features...he eh cute to look at.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
To keep dis post at de top....

I doh like ManU because ah eh like Rooney features...he eh cute to look at.... ;D

I whole-heartedly agree. That's probably 50% of the reason why I'm a La Liga fan...dey have some real eye-candy acorss dey! N de other 50% is ah like dey style and dey skill and how they're allowed to be creative with their football. Ah hate to see long ball games.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »

Yuh know what is funny about this statement, the fact that EVERY club sells players.

United mash up Veron career? Didn't they sell him to Chelsea. He was still in his prime, so how that is United fault? At least he had value at United, he was still playing and win a Champoionship. Yuh beloved Chelsea keep him for one year and then give him away for free. So which club shit up the man?

Also, ALL big clubs sell players big and small.

Take Ronaldo for instance, ent Barcelona sell him, and Inter, And now Madrid...I guess yuh hate all them teams then. Name a great player and there is a club that sold him. that is football.

The afct that the players at United have record numbers of caps at the club also suggests that they hold on to players, as much as, or more than other clubs do.

The stupid thing about this "I hate United" thing is that it is irrational. Yuh better off just saying that you have a visceral negative reaction to the team than trying to give "reasons" footballing or otherwise to justify hatred.

Because at the end of the United is just another club, no differernt to the ones that everybody else support.

People don't like the side because they had a period of sustained success and they have plenty support. it is also easy to call the fans obnoxious but guess what, people are obnoxious when their side wins things, just look at chelsea fans right now.

All other "reasons" given are either ill-informed opinions or fabrications.

brother..i know that players get sold...BUT IT IS D MANNER OF DEPARTURES THAT DISTURBS ME...ferguson to me takes players uses them and then throws dem away for d new kid on the block...ah mean it have exceptions like OLE and ting but still..he does it on a regular...he does rel fall out wid players nad players does leave on a sour note..i get vex wid Van gaal for the rivaldo scene too..so i guess i should change my reason..I DOH LIKE ALEX FERGUSON...
either way d in d in it is my choice TO NOT LIKE MAN U..I GAVE MY REASONS WHICH ARE MY OPINION..SO WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT???

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »
..I DOH LIKE ALEX FERGUSON...
either way d in d in it is my choice TO NOT LIKE MAN U..I GAVE MY REASONS WHICH ARE MY OPINION..SO WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT???

That is all yuh have to say. Nobody ent fighting down your choice or opinion. Just don't make no long talk with flimsy justifications like the man du yuh something.

brother..i know that players get sold...BUT IT IS D MANNER OF DEPARTURES THAT DISTURBS ME...ferguson to me takes players uses them and then throws dem away for d new kid on the block...ah mean it have exceptions like OLE and ting but still..he does it on a regular...
Too bad that yuh find players getting sold to be disturbing. Again, managers get rid of players, and if they vex to leave United that is hardly Ferguson fault. Many times players get rid of themselves because they are not suited to a squad role and they expect to start. I would like to see a list of these "discarded" players. I am certain that, after all the old talk, there were compelling reasons to make the move. Add to that you can find even longer list of players who play out their best years at United without any problem.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2007, 09:12:04 AM »

Ferguson's Stam regret

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted he has regrets over selling Jaap Stam.

The Dutch centre-back was instrumental in the club's 1999 treble-winning exploits but left for Lazio in 2001. Ferguson said it was Stam's inability to get over an injury that prompted the surprise sale.

"At the time he had just come back from an Achilles injury and we thought he had just lost a little bit," said the Scot.

"We got the offer from Lazio - £16.5million for a centre-back that was 29. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. But in playing terms it was a mistake. He is still playing for Ajax at a really good level."

Ferguson initially signed Stam from PSV Eindhoven.

Stam proved a success with Lazio before moving on to Milan and then back to his homeland with Ajax.

Stam applauds Ferguson
Dutchman appreciates Scotsman's admission that selling him was a mistake

Ajax defender Jaap Stam believes Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is a bigger man for admitting that selling him was a mistake.

The Dutch centre-back was a key player for the Red Devils between 1998 and 2001, however, Stam was sold to Lazio in the summer of 2001 for £16.5million, a price tag Ferguson said was too good to refuse.

On Wednesday Ferguson confessed that selling Stam was an error, and the 35-year-old has applauded the Scotsman's admission.

"It is good that a man like Ferguson dares to admit that he makes mistakes," Stam told AD Sportwereld.

"It doesn't surprise me, though. I always knew for myself that United made an error by selling me.

"I know that this is the same feeling for many people around the club, from colleagues to fans.

"When I speak with people I hear they should never have let me go.

"A big coach must also be able to see the mistakes he made - if needed, a few years after he made them."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 07:20:04 PM by Peong »

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2007, 09:52:17 AM »
Hell i EVERYTHING about man U the players, Ronaldo is a portugese whore because he always on his back and diving, they have a bunch of shitass players like Neville, O' Shea, Scholes, Ferdinand. The coach is real RACIST and uses and eventually discards anything that aint english and he is a scottish jackass aways chewing gum and chews faster when they losing. I hate all Man U fans everywhere for god's sake they rate their team too much. Man U is not no HOT SIDE they beat up on lesser teams and against EUROPE's heavyweights they never get past them in Champion's League that why fergie does hold he head and bawl everytime they go up against Real, Barca, Milan. I would love to see This shitside draw Barca in the knockout stages this year then we will see what happens!!! Bunch of bitches in red!!!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »
Because Alex cudda take ah chance on Stern like he did with Dwight >:(
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:10:55 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2007, 10:45:01 AM »
Hell i EVERYTHING about man U the players, Ronaldo is a portugese whore because he always on his back and diving, they have a bunch of shitass players like Neville, O' Shea, Scholes, Ferdinand. The coach is real RACIST and uses and eventually discards anything that aint english and he is a scottish jackass aways chewing gum and chews faster when they losing. I hate all Man U fans everywhere for god's sake they rate their team too much. Man U is not no HOT SIDE they beat up on lesser teams and against EUROPE's heavyweights they never get past them in Champion's League that why fergie does hold he head and bawl everytime they go up against Real, Barca, Milan. I would love to see This shitside draw Barca in the knockout stages this year then we will see what happens!!! Bunch of bitches in red!!!

I'm sorry, but is this irony/sarcasm? If not... thank God for the free therapeutic value of the Internet...
Oh... please be careful when throwing the rascist tag around... this has been addressed before.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2007, 11:03:03 AM »

I am not a Man U fan but to call Man U ah shit side,only show yuh doh know much about de game ...Is one thing to hate and dislike a team for whatever reason but to call one of the best teams in the world ever, ah shit side is only exposing yuh self as being either angry or lacking any football knowledge.
p.s Ronaldo maybe the best player on de planet right now.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2007, 11:08:18 AM »
I hate Manchester United because of Alex Ferguson! I despise his treatment of anything foreign, like how he like to use them and lose them.. If you not from England it have no second chance for you. I hate his "my way or de highway attitude". I still seeth over his treatment of Yorke, he couldve gotten a second chance, he was begging for one. I still find the issue with Jaap Stam couldve been resolved internally, didnt have to show him de exit door. I find he coulda build de side around a big player like Veron. Plus I hate the fact that he have his favorites. Nicky Butt, Scholes, Giggs, the Nevilles, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, is like no matter how shitty these fellahs is, they could do no wrong in his book. I also suspect him to be borderline racist!! You will see Saha sold this summer, cause he doesnt have Fergie's confidence.

This post is a load of BS on soooo many levels.

First off should I list the foreign players that United has signed in Ferguson's time. Which if them haven't been given a fair shake because they are foreign.

The first successful team was built around Schmeichel, Kanchelskis, Cantona, Irwin, Hughes, Keane, Giggs

Then Schmeichel/Bosnich/Barthez, Stam, Silvestre, Keane, Giggs, Blomquist, Solskjaer, Yorke/Van Nistelrooy

Currently Van Der Sar, Vidic, Evra/Heinze, Giggs, Ronaldo, Saha, Solskjaer, Park

Why have so many foreigners if you despise them?
Also he is Scottish what why would he care about English players. In the early days of the PL United used to suffer in Europe because they had too few English players, not too many.

If anything he has a lot of players that have come through the youth system and by extension they are English.

Favouritism
What is favouritism. Is keeping a player on your books or in your team favouritism. Is he supposed to bench them or sell them because you think they are shit. The players you listed do not get into trouble and give their heart and soul fo rth eteam. Is a mangaer not supposed to reward that?

Butt....benched regularly then sold, against his wishes, probably not a beneficiary of favouritism don't you think?
Scholes....the most creative player at the club and a model pro, never in the news, always signs contracts with no fuss. What has he done wrong? How has he benefitted from favouritism?
Gary Neville....England RB for years, loyal club captain, where is the favouritism?
PhilNeville...benched regularly and then sold, against his wishes.
Giggs...a tennage phenom who will end his career as the club's record appearance holder. Could have kicked up a stink to go to Europe when in his prime, but never did, wants to play his entire career for the club, where is the favouritsm?
Fletcher and O'Shea both youth products i.e. free and benched regularly, Is he supposed to play them less or just sell them and have no subs?

Also notice the common thread is not that these players are English (O'Sea is Irish and Fletcher is a Scot)but that they are products of the youth system. they understand the club, are tied to the club and have a long relationship with the man. If this it is favouritism to show these guys loyalty then what is the point of developing players. COmpare this to other big clubs that do not give chances to their young players. Just look around the league and count the ex-Arsenal youths everywhere

Veron
Did you see Veron play for United? The fact is that Ferguson did try to accomodate Veron (at the expense of the favourite Scholes) and it was not a success. I guess you also hate Chelsea and/or Inter. They both also had Veron and did not build their teams around him.

Yorke
Get over it. you carrying a cross that Yorke doesn't even bear. Yorke subsequent record also gives evidence that he was sold at the right time, as disappointing as that may be to us on this forum.

Ferguson as a borderline racist
This is such an irresponsible accusation when it is based on nothing more than speculation. If I give a long list of black players that Ferguson has pursued and purchsed, many of whom had people scratching their head, it woul dsay nothing because racists do not mind employing black players.

Why not give some evidence of why Ferguson is a racist.

As for Saha, he has not been sold and may not be sold. If he is, what evidence is there that it will be racially motivated instead of being motivated by the fact that he has been injured a lot. If doesn't like blacks why keep Saha and sell Van Nistelrooy.

Why buy players like Viv Anderson, Paul Parker, Danny Wallace, Paul Ince and even Yorke, COle and Saha at over the top prices? Why keep Quinton Fortune around despite his poor record with injuries?Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba? Ferguson back Andy Cole when everybody say he wasn't good enough for England and when Cantona wouldn't even pass to him because he thought he was a hound. Ferguson has had no problem taking chances on black players in the past and he has suppported them just as any of his other players. Why support Rio Ferdinand through his period of idiocy?

And in all cases when they have been sold (with the exception of Ince) Ferguson time has justified the decision because none of them went on to be better than when they were at United. they were all on the down slope. Most of them struggled at smaller clubs (where is Djemba-Djemba now) and never shone in such a way that you could say that Ferguson was a fool to sell them.

Despite Man U loss today they are still the most respected team in Europe...some people may not want to admit this but its true...they have set the standard over the years
You're deluded.
If you say so....

She is right. How can a team set the standard in Europe when they only win the cup once and make it to 3 losing semi-finals in ten years. Compare that to Madrid or even Bayern over that period and you will see that it is not "setting the standard"

Like all yuh eh working no way or have no woman in all yuh life ah what? Tuh come on de forum and type all dis info, like if yuh sending ah resume fuh ah job, lawd :devil: :devil: ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2007, 11:11:32 AM »
This thread was Jokes :devil:

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2007, 11:28:53 AM »

I am not a Man U fan but to call Man U ah shit side,only show yuh doh know much about de game ...Is one thing to hate and dislike a team for whatever reason but to call one of the best teams in the world ever, ah shit side is only exposing yuh self as being either angry or lacking any football knowledge.

Don't forget... Paul Scholes is a shithound too...
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
What a facking waste of bandwith.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »

Please tell meh ah read wrong.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2007, 01:06:55 PM »

I see dat too so now I wondering exactly what planet it is Berris posting from

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »

No i want it to continue.....As a diehard ManU fan i love smellin de hate and envy in the Air when we around.

Smell that.....it smells like more success an envy this season.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2007, 01:23:30 PM »

:rotfl: Ent!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »

No i want it to continue.....As a diehard ManU fan i love smellin de hate and envy in the Air when we around.

Smell that.....it smells like more success an envy this season.

This whole thread reeks of high school.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2007, 01:34:09 PM »

He is the best player.... You ent see the man having orry with prostitutes like he team mate Wayne Shrek Rooney... I think he mean't to say best playa...
I hate watching C.Ronaldo play, he is the biggest baby in the EPL.. At least with Rooney the man doh fake and roll on de ground.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »
Hate is like the Dark Side of the Force... it makes us stronger... we feed on it...  :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2007, 05:19:35 PM »
p.s Ronaldo maybe the best player DIVER on de planet right now.
small ting ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2007, 06:37:21 PM »
daz why allyuh own captain call allyuh ah bunch ah prawn sandwich eaters!   :devil:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2007, 09:32:41 AM »

All yuh good oui ! If all yuh doh like him fine, buh instead of 'wondering exactly what planet it is Berris posting from' leh meh hear who you find better than him... call 5 players in de world that would command more money on the transfer market today. All yuh gehing tie up becuz he playing for Man U and all yuh doh like Man U but that doh take way the fact the de man is ah boss on the pitch...pure skill,excitment and goals....now call all yuh top 5 nah, leh me see which planet all yuh posting from. :bringiton:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:05:57 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>