April 27, 2024, 12:27:10 PM

Author Topic: Bora out, Simoes in!  (Read 8378 times)

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
Bora out, Simoes in!
« on: November 07, 2007, 01:34:21 AM »

By Howard Walker Observer writer walkerh@jamaicaobserver.com
Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sources say JFF unanimous in decision to sack coach

Technical director Velibor "Bora" Mulutinovic has been booted by new Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) president Captain Horace Burrell, impeccable sources told the Observer, in light of some shocking revelations from the JFF.

According to the sources, Mulutinovic will be replaced by Jamaica's most successful coach, Brazilian Rene Simoes, who is expected to take charge in the Reggae Boyz's next International Friendly on November 21 against Guatemala.  Simoes was in charge when the Reggae Boyz made an historic appearance at the World Cup Finals in France back in 1998.

New treasurer, Gary Sinclair (right), outlines irregularities in the JFF accounts while president Captain Horace Burrell (centre), and general secretary Horace Reid look on during a press conference at the JFF headquarters yesterday. (Photo: Joseph Wellington) 

At yesterday's press conference at the JFF headquarters in New Kingston, Burrell refused to confirm or deny Mulutinovic's sacking, saying they (the JFF) had reviewed the latter's contract and made a unanimous decision.

Said Burrell: "I know most of you are indeed waiting to hear all the details surrounding this matter and it has to do with coach Bora. The new board, having met on two occasions, have taken a unanimous decision on the issue of the technical director, the details of which... I cannot disclose at this time as I have not yet met with Mr Bora."

According to Burrell, he is expected to have dialogue with the technical director today.

SIMOES. Guided historic World Cup qualification in 1998 
Quizzed repeatedly as to the future of the Serbian-born coach, Burrell held firm, saying, "The board has taken a unanimous decision as to the future where Mr Bora is concerned."

Mulutinovic, 63, took over as technical director on November 15, 2006, and is the person along with former president Crenston Boxhill, who has been most chastised for Jamaica's poor FIFA ranking and lack of confidence among the players.

In some shocking revelations yesterday, Burrell and his executives made informed reports that the JFF coffers are empty and as such, he has had to suspend the female programme.

"The treasurer has discovered that there is absolutely no money in the JFF coffers," revealed Burrell.

The female National Under-17 team is due to depart on November 19 for their World Cup Qualifiers in Antigua, and the Senior squad scheduled to leave on November 22 for their second-round Olympic Qualifier either in Cuba or Puerto Rico.

"Due to the precarious financial position of the JFF we are unable to proceed with two training camps which were planned before. There are two important international engagement for the female national teams," noted Burrell.
The training camps were immediately dismantled and according to Burrell, he will be meeting with the government to assist with the $4 million needed for the female programme.

New treasurer, Gary Sinclair, said he spent the better part of yesterday (Monday) going over a variety of issues and has put together a preliminary financial report which shows the JFF "in the red" to the tune of $95m.

"The current bank balance on a consolidated basis is $-7.4m. Inclusive in that are cheques drawn for $1.3m in salaries due to JFF staff members. In addition to this are outstanding cheques drawn and not issued to a variety of local providers of good and services, which has left us in negative cash position," said Sinclair.

According to the treasurer, the JFF receivables are $27.7m and payables are $83.4m. The JFF owes $23.9m to the technical director; $22.5m to the English Football Association; $16.4m in statutory deductions, including $9m due to PAYE, and $5m to the Premier League clubs.
"This is frightening. The entire nation was led to believe that the Federation was making a profit," said Burrell.

In the meantime, striker Marlon King's disciplinary ban has been lifted by the JFF for what they say was too harsh a penalty, after reviewing the Watford player's case.

"As in respect to Marlon King, based on representation received, we have looked at the issue and a reprieve has been granted to Mr King. King is now eligible to represent Jamaica," confirmed JFF's first vice-president, Dale Spencer.

Jamaica should also play El Salvador on November 18, but Burrell said it has not been confirmed as he has not yet received the letter from the El Salvador football authorities.
He said every overseas-based Jamaican player will be called up for the two friendlies to be played at the National Stadium.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Bora out, Simoes in!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 02:51:22 AM »
our resident yardy seer saw things a bit different ;D

Bora should be the least of you Trinis problem now that your talisman Brainless Boxhill is gone. Because as you all know, unlike Boxhill, Captain Burrell does not just outlay plans. He carries them out. And with Horace Reid as his second again. ;D ;D
Like Captain Burrell said last night about being a member of some seats in FIFA and CONCACAF and its affilates: Opportunities abound. ;D ;D

Ohhh! And Bora is going nowhere.    
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:53:08 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 04:44:25 AM »

Bora should be the least of you Trinis problem now that your talisman Brainless Boxhill is gone. Because as you all know, unlike Boxhill, Captain Burrell does not just outlay plans. He carries them out. And with Horace Reid as his second again. ;D ;D
Like Captain Burrell said last night about being a member of some seats in FIFA and CONCACAF and its affilates: Opportunities abound. ;D ;D

Well, it looks like Burrell found a cluase in Bora's contract that will allow the JFF to fire him and not have to honor the full finanical obligations of the remainder of his contract. The initial assumption was that if the JFF were to fire Bora, it would cost them at least US$3M, which appears not to be the case(I hope).

You have to admire the way Burrell goes about doing things his way. If he really doesnt like Bora as a coach, he can find a way to get rid of him.  Only two days in office, and the man already has two decent games lined up for us in the Office.

I would have loved to see Bora work with the full strength team, which he never got the chance to do under Boxhill, but I believe Burrell has noit been impressed with his adoptation to the local system, hence the return of simoes.

Lets watch the saga unfold. Oh, and Burrell lifeted the ban on marlon King with immediate effect as well.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:47:40 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 04:53:08 AM »
In the meantime, striker Marlon King's disciplinary ban has been lifted by the JFF for what they say was too harsh a penalty, after reviewing the Watford player's case.

"As in respect to Marlon King, based on representation received, we have looked at the issue and a reprieve has been granted to Mr King. [b}King is now eligible to represent Jamaica[/b]," confirmed JFF's first vice-president, Dale Spencer.

Jamaica should also play El Salvador on November 18, but Burrell said it has not been confirmed as he has not yet received the letter from the El Salvador football authorities.
He said every overseas-based Jamaican player will be called up for the two friendlies to be played at the National Stadium.

Jamrock ent wasting time to call in the cavalry.
Ah wonder what we doing?

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 05:01:05 AM »
Jamrock ent wasting time to call in the cavalry.
Ah wonder what we doing?
we wondering where ALL our Football money gorn now that the Election is over ;)
it does really make ya want to just stand there and shake ya head in disbelief, eh...we have nutten

Good luck with the new improved Captain and DeTeam ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:05:43 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 06:07:22 AM »
does it matter ??....Britz have an easy selection process

" SEND MORE BRITZ   SEND MORE BRITZ"   (said in a Zombie like voice with a brazillian accent)
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 09:58:54 AM »

;D Nice pointing out my statement which was not a prediction. But I also stated that after November 4, 2007 the Reggae Boyz would have played nearly 8 to 10 football friendlies before our first qualifier in June 2008.
The Reggae Train is now at the gate. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 10:02:25 AM »
How could you fire a coach who never got the chance to coach a full Foreign Born 11 ...  :rotfl:

Your locals got 8 from Iraq and now we know Bora cant coach a local side, but I would have liked to see him coach a foreign born side.

Simoes need time and support to really make a difference, short term success is hard to come by. But then again, you have Jamaicans all over the world like flies, so maybe something will work in his favor.... maybe he can dig up a few foreign born rejects..... like he did before....

By the way, Just curious.... apart from Withmore, Gardner, Boyd and Goodison.. Did any player on the 1998 world cup team knew the Jamaican national anthem... ?

I remember all thse players playing in the T&T Pro League, Christopher Harvey, Jermaine Johnson, Shavar Thomas, Oneil Thompson, Jermaine Hue, Damion Stewart, Lovel Palmer, Wolry Wolfe, Oneke Ford, Roen Nelson, Carlington Smith, Keith Kelly and Nicholas Addlery. They were ok but nothing spectacular.

You do/did have a lot of foreign born players though...

Nyron Nosworthy, Marcus Rose, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Jason Euell, Michael Johnson, Marlon King, Danny Maddix, Darren Moore, Frank Sinclair, Craig Ziadie, Robbie Earle, Damien Francis, Micah Hyde, Richard Langley, Jamie Lawrence, Darryl Powell, Fitzroy Simpson, Deon Burton, Darren Byfield, Marcus Gayle, Barry Hayles, Paul Hall, Kevin Lisbie and Andy Williams....

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 10:27:43 AM by Sando »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 10:30:50 AM »
WHO CARES
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 10:35:50 AM »

;D Nice pointing out my statement which was not a prediction. But I also stated that after November 4, 2007 the Reggae Boyz would have played nearly 8 to 10 football friendlies before our first qualifier in June 2008.
The Reggae Train is now at the gate. ;D

you forget to add Nostradamass says...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
WHO CARES

You ever heard a saying about your neighbour house ?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »

;D Nice pointing out my statement which was not a prediction.

The ppl you talk to on a daily basis have to be as dumb as doorknobs for you to think that anybody would believe this kinda shit.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
How could you fire a coach who never got the chance to coach a full Foreign Born 11 ...  :rotfl:

Your locals got 8 from Iraq and now we know Bora cant coach a local side, but I would have liked to see him coach a foreign born side.

Simoes need time and support to really make a difference, short term success is hard to come by. But then again, you have Jamaicans all over the world like flies, so maybe something will work in his favor.... maybe he can dig up a few foreign born rejects..... like he did before....

By the way, Just curious.... apart from Withmore, Gardner, Boyd and Goodison.. Did any player on the 1998 world cup team knew the Jamaican national anthem... ?

I remember all thse players playing in the T&T Pro League, Christopher Harvey, Jermaine Johnson, Shavar Thomas, Oneil Thompson, Jermaine Hue, Damion Stewart, Lovel Palmer, Wolry Wolfe, Oneke Ford, Roen Nelson, Carlington Smith, Keith Kelly and Nicholas Addlery. They were ok but nothing spectacular.

Nyron Nosworthy, Marcus Rose, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Jason Euell, Michael Johnson, Marlon King, Danny Maddix, Darren Moore, Frank Sinclair, Craig Ziadie, Robbie Earle, Damien Francis, Micah Hyde, Richard Langley, Jamie Lawrence, Darryl Powell, Fitzroy Simpson, Deon Burton, Darren Byfield, Marcus Gayle, Barry Hayles, Paul Hall, Kevin Lisbie and Andy Williams....

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!

Andy Williams? The man went to prep school in Jamaica (at age 3), and you still classifying the man is "ovserseas born" you that thick?

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!

Andy Williams? The man went to prep school in Jamaica (at age 3), and you still classifying the man is "ovserseas born" you that thick?

Same way you call Shaka foreign born as well. What's good for the goose...
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!
I agree Bora should have stayed and fulfill his contract. But even a blind man could clearly see that Burrell and Boxhill are still at loggerheads so Burrell wanted nothing to remind him of Boxill.
I don't know personally and I don't think anyone knows. So I think you should find out from the aforementioned players if they know the Jamaica national anthem. I assume that all Trinis know their national anthem ;)
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!

Same way you call Shaka foreign born as well. What's good for the goose...

I have no idea where Shaka Hislop born boss, so if I mistake him for an Enland born player, my bad. But how on earth someone can claim Andy williams as a UB40 is beyond me.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »
RF, you make more excuses than Collin Powell, sorry I meant jamaica2099.... you know where Shaka was born because you brought it up many times, funny how you remember what you remember when it is convenient to you... yuh f00cking fake....

Andy Williams was born in Canada, he is Canadian by nationality, NOT Jamaican, he is a naturalised Jamaican, he have a Canadian birth paper and not a Jamaican newspaper. Forget where he grew up, same with Hislop, born in England but grew up in T&T, he is an English man by nationality.

And even if you do not count Andy Williams as a foreign born personally then you still have atleast 24 foreign born players (plus more to come if Simoes came back) on your team. Makes me wonder if Jamaica run out of footballers in they country. A bloddy same to your country, federation and league.

Did you see a club from Suriname beat your all mighty Harbour View yesterday in CONCACAF Club Championship... a came from behind win, let me guess, Jack Warner made you lose.

Whats the most a foreign club ever pay for a natural born Jamaican player ? 100,000 pounds ? just curious.

PS: Nice list you provided Sando, glad to see some of the players who were based in T&T is now on the Jamaican team. Glad we can assist in their development.

Blame Boxhill.....
 :devil:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:27:53 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »
Lightining don't strike twice

The constant comparisons to the last time around will almost gaurantee failure.

he would do a better job coaching the locals and the youths but overall they will not get better fast enough.

It will all come down to the grouping to see who makes the Hex

At present jamaica is not making the Hex because jack making sure they end up ina a Hard Group and Trinidad end up in a easy group  ;D

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »
RF, you make more excuses than Collin Powell, sorry I meant jamaica2099.... you know where Shaka was born because you brought it up many times, funny how you remember what you remember when it is convenient to you... yuh f00cking fake....

Andy Williams was born in Canada, he is Canadian by nationality, NOT Jamaican, he is a naturalised Jamaican, he have a Canadian birth paper and not a Jamaican newspaper. Forget where he grew up, same with Hislop, born in England but grew up in T&T, he is an English man by nationality.

And even if you do not count Andy Williams as a foreign born personally then you still have atleast 24 foreign born players (plus more to come if Simoes came back) on your team. Makes me wonder if Jamaica run out of footballers in they country. A bloddy same to your country, federation and league.

Did you see a club from Suriname beat your all mighty Harbour View yesterday in CONCACAF Club Championship... a came from behind win, let me guess, Jack Warner made you lose.

Whats the most a foreign club ever pay for a natural born Jamaican player ? 100,000 pounds ? just curious.

PS: Nice list you provided Sando, glad to see some of the players who were based in T&T is now on the Jamaican team. Glad we can assist in their development.

Blame Boxhill.....

Youth, that UB40 argument played out. Only two "foreign-born" players we use now and that's Marlon King and Ryce. Most of our players are "foreign-based", not to be confused with the term "foreign-born". Gardner, Fuller, Shelton, Stephenson, Jermaine Johnson, Demar Phillips, Jason Morrison, Rafe Wolfe  etc... Born Jamaicans that came up in our system playing in Europe, therefore "foreign-based" and not "foreign-born". Understand? If I have to break it down anymore than that then you maybe a caveman.

All those foreign born players that dude listed have never all been in the squad at one time. Some were only selected once. Most of those "foreign-born" players also ask to come play for JA, we dont hunt for them, cause unlike players with Trinidad roots who dont want to play for a boring old country that no1 knows about, they identify with their roots, are proud to have JA heritage and quickly tell ppl that they are yardie. That's why there are kids that have great great great grandparents from Jamaica that go around wearing JA colours all day calling themself yardie. I've never heard Zamora mention Trinidad, might be ashamed of his roots? I know I would be ashamed.  :devil:  :devil:
Dont watch Harbour View, Portmore United run things all day!!!

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

PS: I'm pleased to see how every little news out of JA is posted on this site by Trinis. I like how yuh watching us, shows that u respect and probably even fear us. Shyt, if Burrel squash an insect out here in JA it is posted on here. I'm loving the respect u got for us still.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »

Blame Boxhill.....

Alrright boss, if it makes you feel like  a King, ANDY WILLIAMS IS CANADIAN.  Feel better now. Shaka Hislop...initially I thought i he was UK born, then I believe somewhere along the line I learnt he was born in Laventille. I didnt know Laventille was in Trinidad, my bad .   ;D

Cant speak about Harbour View right now, I am not currently following the Jamaica League. sorry boss.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:43:43 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »

"The treasurer has discovered that there is absolutely no money in the JFF coffers," revealed Burrell.

New treasurer, Gary Sinclair, said he spent the better part of yesterday (Monday) going over a variety of issues and has put together a preliminary financial report which shows the JFF "in the red" to the tune of $95m.

"The current bank balance on a consolidated basis is $-7.4m. Inclusive in that are cheques drawn for $1.3m in salaries due to JFF staff members. In addition to this are outstanding cheques drawn and not issued to a variety of local providers of good and services, which has left us in negative cash position," said Sinclair.

According to the treasurer, the JFF receivables are $27.7m and payables are $83.4m. The JFF owes $23.9m to the technical director; $22.5m to the English Football Association; $16.4m in statutory deductions, including $9m due to PAYE, and $5m to the Premier League clubs.
"This is frightening. The entire nation was led to believe that the Federation was making a profit," said Burrell.

At least the JFF are open on their  finance .....we have no idea what is going on in the ttff .......
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:51:49 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 03:25:35 PM »
Jed, I doh care where de man dem born. If dem eligible let ball roll ... tribal war folly ...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »

Blame Boxhill.....
WOW! I really have to check my posts from the beginning to see if I have ever typed Shaka Hislop's name (now being the exception) in any of my posts. ::) ::)
jjbrown

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 05:08:11 PM »

Blame Boxhill.....
WOW! I really have to check my posts from the beginning to see if I have ever typed Shaka Hislop's name (now being the exception) in any of my posts. ::) ::)

The only reason he call you name was to say that you very adept at making excuses. He referred to RF as the one that knows Shaka's place of birth.

You losing the gift Chosen One... ::)

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »

I agree Bora should have stayed and fulfill his contract. But even a blind man could clearly see that Burrell and Boxhill are still at loggerheads so Burrell wanted nothing to remind him of Boxill.
I don't know personally and I don't think anyone knows. So I think you should find out from the aforementioned players if they know the Jamaica national anthem. I assume that all Trinis know their national anthem ;)

this is one of the only explanations i can think of why they would fire bora so quickly, especially with his past successful record.
  i had really wanted us to get the chance to play a bora coached jamaica.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »
here we go again who born wey and how and why and when and so forth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »

Blame Boxhill.....

Youth, that UB40 argument played out. Only two "foreign-born" players we use now and that's Marlon King and Ryce. Most of our players are "foreign-based", not to be confused with the term "foreign-born". Gardner, Fuller, Shelton, Stephenson, Jermaine Johnson, Demar Phillips, Jason Morrison, Rafe Wolfe  etc... Born Jamaicans that came up in our system playing in Europe, therefore "foreign-based" and not "foreign-born". Understand? If I have to break it down anymore than that then you maybe a caveman.

All those foreign born players that dude listed have never all been in the squad at one time. Some were only selected once. Most of those "foreign-born" players also ask to come play for JA, we dont hunt for them, cause unlike players with Trinidad roots who dont want to play for a boring old country that no1 knows about, they identify with their roots, are proud to have JA heritage and quickly tell ppl that they are yardie. That's why there are kids that have great great great grandparents from Jamaica that go around wearing JA colours all day calling themself yardie. I've never heard Zamora mention Trinidad, might be ashamed of his roots? I know I would be ashamed.  :devil:  :devil:
Dont watch Harbour View, Portmore United run things all day!!!

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

PS: I'm pleased to see how every little news out of JA is posted on this site by Trinis. I like how yuh watching us, shows that u respect and probably even fear us. Shyt, if Burrel squash an insect out here in JA it is posted on here. I'm loving the respect u got for us still.
Words is wind and blows are unkind. we go know who is who and what is what when the referee blow the whistle and is time to rumble. all that garbage bout who respect who and why, wouldn't mean ah mutha F@ckin thing then, I only hoping that jack stop wid the f@@kry, and free up we WC players, and get some practice and a few friendlies under we belt playing together with the up and coming youths like lester peltier , atulla Guerra, khaleem hyland , jason marcano, osie telesford, and daryl roberts, as a unit.

once that is accomplished then,NO FEAR!! for no concacaf team period!!!!  mighty MEXICO, lucky USA, up and coming canada, hot as a pepper TICO"S , and JAMDOWN wid they new coach, is licks for allyuh !!! watchout!! there's a new sheriff on town, and he shooting at wind if the wind ain't careful. all that talk about respect for jamaica, when back in the days jamaica was we like girl, we was always bussin allyuh arss then f##cking allyuh after, is only in the 90ies allyuh started showing allyuh face little by little, where was jamaica when we was undisputed champs of the caribbean ?

now don't get me wrong, if them same pro league shit snakes repin we that went to the gold cup , then all bets are off, i'm not wasting my time wid no 2nd fiddle team, i probably would not even follow the campaign, let alone get emotionally involved, no fackin way! who wants to back a 2nd string team when our best players are available and willing to compete, but if it's the first eleven at the helm, then watch out concacaf! the war is onn.   

PS, yuh have a good team and a good coach, but do you have the worrior spirit to see you through. nyron nosworthy might be a good addition to your squad. the bredder have speed and skills, great player. and you were right about our brits, but fack em we don't need em, we got all that we need. don't you know we have a football factory in trinidad. it's called the colleges league baby.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:54:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 10:22:43 PM »

Blame Boxhill !!!!!!

Whether foreign born or local-based who really gives a shit...they're still jamaicans.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 10:28:36 PM »

...and the fact that you have over 250 posts on this Trini website says what about you?  What yuh cyah find ah Jamaican site tuh go chat quality football on or what de Trinis have to say so have yuh fascinated?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 10:32:51 PM »
Jed, I doh care where de man dem born. If dem eligible let ball roll ... tribal war folly ...
Man stop talking sense nuh.

1]; } ?>