March 28, 2024, 05:52:27 PM

Author Topic: Ever had a crush on a minister ?  (Read 8686 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ever had a crush on a minister ?
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:47:45 AM »

Well I did.

Esther Le Gendre was my form1 English teacher in QRC , she had just finished "A" levels from St Francois and came to teach at QRC.

She was and still is beautifull.

This lady made me love reading more than I did at that time and is 1 of the best people a person could ever meet.

I wish her all the best in her new mission and contribution and regardless of how it turns out , I know it will not be because she did not work as hard as she could.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ever had a crush on a minister ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 06:37:54 AM »

Well I did.

Esther Le Gendre was my form1 English teacher in QRC , she had just finished "A" levels from St Francois and came to teach at QRC.

This lady made me love reading more than I did at that time and is 1 of the best people a person could ever meet.

I wish her all the best in her new mission and contribution and regardless of how it turns out , I know it will not be because she did not work as hard as she could.

I going and tell her  ;)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 07:01:06 AM »

Well I did.

One of my bosses in work say that in them days she used to wear mini-skirts to school. He say he coulda see he face in her legs.

Let me have some respect for the Minister eh.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 12:11:08 PM »
At one time she was a neighbour in Curepe...her aunt was one of the "big" dress makers on BelleSmythe Street.

Fishs i'll tell her, and ah giving her all ya information too ;D
ah serious :beermug:

Is only now me and meh moms catching up on some post elections ole talk (lawd meh phone bill) and she telling me how I know dey Education Minister and dey AG. How she and dey AG mudda were on the Board of dey St Augustine Y, how she know dey AG from small. One seta tral lala

Fishs ah going and send message on ya :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:30:38 PM by TriniCana »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 02:57:59 PM »
So wham Fishs...post ah picture of de minister in she parlimentary bikini nah.

I have yet to meet ah nice woman named Esther..........conversely ah never meet ah ugly woman named Simone
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 10:13:33 PM »

I saying...bikini or not leh we see ah pic nah?

Fishs yuh story about Ms. LeGendre sound a lot like my experience with ah part-time teacher we had one time at Holy Cross.  She name was Monica Chow and she sub fuh we Geography (I believe) teacher fuh like ah month or so back in Form 4.  She look like she did juss finish 'A's or Teachers College sheself.  One sexy piece ah chinee.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 10:35:40 PM »
This snap ain't do her justice but soon allyuh go see more ah she in she short skirt and high heel shoes
http://www.newsday.co.tt/day/1,11878.html

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 04:41:20 AM »
I have yet to meet ah nice woman named Esther..........conversely ah never meet ah ugly woman named Simone

ah could endorse dat!!! :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 04:46:40 AM »
This snap ain't do her justice but soon allyuh go see more ah she in she short skirt and high heel shoes
http://www.newsday.co.tt/day/1,11878.html

Ah know fishs say she was and still is beautiull ... and dey say beauty is in de eye of de beholder ... buh to evaluate de scene correctly wha we need is a pic from back when fishs was in Form 1 ... come to think of it ah done know wha dem small men dese days up to wid de setta technology available to document dey crushes.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »
hulsie wasn't too bad lookin' when she jus join the politics game.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 06:53:01 AM »
At one time she was a neighbour in Curepe...her aunt was one of the "big" dress makers on BelleSmythe Street.

Fishs i'll tell her, and ah giving her all ya information too ;D
ah serious :beermug:

Is only now me and meh moms catching up on some post elections ole talk (lawd meh phone bill) and she telling me how I know dey Education Minister and dey AG. How she and dey AG mudda were on the Board of dey St Augustine Y, how she know dey AG from small. One seta tral lala

Fishs ah going and send message on ya :rotfl: :rotfl:

She already know that.  We worked in the same company for awhile and yuh know in de company Xmas party after or during the gazool drinking man does say thing they might rather forget de nex morning.... especially if the oman on de udder side looking at yuh.  ;D ;D ;D

Nah buh seriously the Lady is jus class.
Allyhu ent going to hear no bachannal stupidness coming out of her mouth.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 09:26:02 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BACK IN PRIMARY  SCHOOL WHEN AH WAS ABOUT 6 I HAD A REAL NICE TEACHER NAME MS. GOPAUL, SWEET SWEET DOUGLA WITH A LONG PLAIT DOWN HER BACK, WELL SOME POINT THROUGH THE YEARS SOME FELLA SHE WAS DATING FROM FATIMA DISS THE WOMAN AND NEXT TING I FIND OUT SHE BECAME A NUN AGGGHHHHHH

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »

BACK IN PRIMARY  SCHOOL WHEN AH WAS ABOUT 6 I HAD A REAL NICE TEACHER NAME MS. GOPAUL, SWEET SWEET DOUGLA WITH A LONG PLAIT DOWN HER BACK, WELL SOME POINT THROUGH THE YEARS SOME FELLA SHE WAS DATING FROM FATIMA DISS THE WOMAN AND NEXT TING I FIND OUT SHE BECAME A NUN AGGGHHHHHH

dougla woman is de nicest set ah woman in trinidad.

u shoulda make a move when de man leave she dutty.

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »

yuh could get dat!  Jes dress up like ah proest..dem does drop level wood on nuns...and dey house cleaners etc.  not to mention little boys.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
Oh gorm man  ... jes hear on de radio dis week about one a dem priest from Chicago who geh a slap on de wrist sentence ... like a year or 2 or something ridiculous for de said slackness ... fire bun jed. Hotta fire.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Fish she betta b class because she replacing 1 classy lady in Manning. I assure u if she classless i will let d site know because I wuking education
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »
Fish she betta b class because she replacing 1 classy lady in Manning. I assure u if she classless i will let d site know because I wuking education
weary...honestly, I asking cuz I ent know. Hazel manning really do a good job?  or is jus a good job compared to the people before?

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:23 PM »

I think she will keep the standard set by Minister Manning. She taught english litt to young  boys at QRC when she was quite young and extremely beautiful and was able to gain and maintain respect and love and I never saw her once lose her cool.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 11:39:44 PM by fishs »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 10:09:37 AM »
weary...honestly, I asking cuz I ent know. Hazel manning really do a good job?  or is jus a good job compared to the people before?

she say classy not effective

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 10:21:03 AM »
And just to add from what Fish say
She's came from a respectable family up bringing....

weary girl i ain't putting meh head on no block for nobody eh, but in Le Gendre case, i have to say woman filled with self respect.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 01:41:20 PM »
Look Hazel cutting style in today paper

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 10:58:36 AM »
Hazel is boss d woman bright and knows how to get peeps to wuk. She respects everybody from d tea ladies to the PS.

When we had meetings she knew about every item on d agenda and would insure that u eh try to pull d wool over her eyes. Ask qnybosy who worked with her in d past in NHA or Min of Planning and they will tell u about her work ethic and d difference she made.

What impresss me d most is that she had d testicular fortitude to reverse Panday and co dotishness bout sending everybody to secondary school and she did it in an election yr.

So Hazel is d best Minister I ever had d pleasure of working with. I reach meh house late at nite because we in some meeting or at some school addressing an issue.

So I await on Madam Legendre d meeting today ain't on praise God I have nuff tings to do more pressing than meeting d new minister
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »
I just met Ms. Kangaloo in the office. She's making the rounds now. If yuh see big people behaving dotish !

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »
I just met Ms. Kangaloo in the office. She's making the rounds now. If yuh see big people behaving dotish !

heeeheeee

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »
jah boi I can well imagine the dotishness went on at MOE head office so I was in my office. From all appearance the grovelling start I eh able nah. I have my wuk to do. I use to go because is Hazel and I know she was wuking but yuh see me pappa me eh have time stuck up to no Minister my wuk go have to say who I am   

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »
jah boi I can well imagine the dotishness went on at MOE head office so I was in my office. From all appearance the grovelling start I eh able nah. I have my wuk to do. I use to go because is Hazel and I know she was wuking but yuh see me pappa me eh have time stuck up to no Minister my wuk go have to say who I am   
One fella in particular who fighting down position make heself look stupid. The man a total non-performer but he come in Jacket and tie to meet 'Minister'.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »
I hear we local fresh water yankee didn't know what accent to use. Real pathethic

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 10:36:57 PM »

Dais Hazel? I could throw sum wood on dat , she doh look dat bad...
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 11:57:34 PM »

Dais Hazel? I could throw sum wood on dat , she doh look dat bad...
War

Lmao...aye, allyuh men ent have no shame sah.  But yeah Hazel getting she grown n sexy look on dey...when ah see de pic ah say, "but look ah Hazel li'l forms nah".  Shape aside she looks lovely, she was born to wear that dress.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »
Shame I know a police who was guardin d woman and want to do what war want to do

1]; } ?>