April 26, 2024, 02:16:47 AM

Author Topic: What's up with the A-team  (Read 5800 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What's up with the A-team
« on: November 13, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »
It's been a tough 16 months for every Trinidad and Tobago football supporter. a disappointing period filled with uncertainty, draw backs and failure on a regional level. wev'e seen our football go from ecstasy to crash and burn, in that 16 month period we've seen ah ban on our A-team, the suspension of our football, losing of the degicel cup to medioca competition,our disappointing showing at the GC, to learning that our WC players were reinstated.

the impass is over right fellas/ladies ?  so why aren't we seeing our A-team in action, is it that we've been had, did jack and the TTFF faked us out in order to buy time to shred some important documents that might incriminate him, are we going to have another unproductive year of local representation, every other team in the region is busy playing friendlies preping for the qualifiers with their best teams except us, could someone please explain since this maybe to high for me to grasp.

how could we go from drawing 0-0 with Sweden and holding mighty england scoreless late into the last ten minutes, to losing out to el salvador. bottom line . I'm not supporting no local B-team, them boys ain't ready yet, losing to haiti and el salvador stueepps! i ain't wasting no time wid dat!      WHERE IS OUR A-TEAM!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:39:44 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with the A-team
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 11:33:34 PM »
Sorry to say pardner but our "A" is still the "B" team .

B for blacklisted.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 12:08:38 AM »
Some questions...

1. When was our 'football' suspended?

2. What is medico...dat related tuh degicel?

3. de so-called 'B' Team ent Soca Warriors too?

4. Allyuh think it too late tuh try and induce B.A, Face and Hannibal outta retirement?  Ah wonder if Murdock could kick ball...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 01:01:22 AM »
Some questions...

The moment we walked off the field against Paraguay in June 2006.

No idea

NOPE

4. Allyuh think it too late tuh try and induce B.A, Face and Hannibal outta retirement?  Ah wonder if Murdock could kick ball...

Dey could bring who dey want, it eh helpin
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 04:22:58 AM »
Of course there's no blacklist anymore- TTFF declared it was lifted-remember?

However, its no coincidence that on a premiership  international break weekend, many of the "A" team will be together in London celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of Bahrain.

I'm sure they would much rather be playing some world cup warm ups.

The most shocking thing is that there have been no official announcements from TTFF or Wim as to why there are no matches when most of the world are playing  this weekend.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 05:20:17 AM »
Why all yuh so?.....de man meant to say mediocre competition......

Palos I agree wid yuh dey......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 06:08:23 AM »
Has ANYONE in TNT (journalist, concerned fan, player, macco) called the TTFF to get some kind of explanation/excuse/runaround as to why - on what is essentially the last opportunity to get a team together for the year - we have no match organised for the blacklisted/reinstated/invisible ink listed/ b team/ c team against an international team, club reserve side/ tobago 11/SSFL all stars  ???

the very fact that they have not even bothered to create an unsubstantiated rumor about who we were supposed to play until disagreement over match fees/security concerns/bad weather/bad mind from club coaches/unavailability of key players torpedoed it is a telling revelation in and of itself  :-\
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 07:05:16 AM »

However, its no coincidence that on a premiership  international break weekend, many of the "A" team will be together in London celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of Bahrain.

The most shocking thing is that there have been no official announcements from TTFF or Wim as to why there are no matches when most of the world are playing  this weekend.

I think they waiting till it is too late to invite the A team players. So they can say it was last minute and have tuh use de local side.
BLACKLIST IN DISGUISE

Some body make this ah bet ah right >:(
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »
http://ttffonline.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=44

This the national team on the TTFF website. Notice the amount of white players they pick.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 07:22:46 AM »
http://ttffonline.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=44
 This the national team on the TTFF website. Notice the amount of white players they pick.
dais ah whiteout or wha  :devil:
Jackula givin we ah whitewash ;D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 07:28:25 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 07:32:06 AM »
Dey pick from de whitelist :devil:
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 07:42:55 AM »

god fishes you have men laughing at thing to cry at...

This is very interesting, seeing that they had put back the pictures when the blacklist was officially 'lifted'
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 08:16:48 AM »
we want to fire the TTFF!!! IS November, TTFF elections happen yet? Or we jus goin' and see the headline - Camps elected again - a few weeks from now?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 08:19:25 AM »
we want to fire the TTFF!!! IS November, TTFF elections happen yet? Or we jus goin' and see the headline - Camps elected again - a few weeks from now?
Jackula have dem positions sealed for life, man
I doh think that anyone is able to run against Jackula and his cronies. I could be wrong....
anyone else knows anything about the TTFF constitution and elections?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 08:45:22 AM »

However, its no coincidence that on a premiership international break weekend, many of the "A" team will be together in London celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of Bahrain.

The most shocking thing is that there have been no official announcements from TTFF or Wim as to why there are no matches when most of the world are playing this weekend.

Tell dem fellas walk with dey boots and run ah lil practice nah FPATT, dem dun know all the drills....if just for we(T&T) sake ! Dey could play 5/6 ah dem against the whole WN uk, d way ah hear allyuh does play  :devil:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »
If Fuentes is the communications man why he ain't have this site updated with a decent front page?

Realy jokey yes! >:(

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 10:32:19 AM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 10:37:11 AM »
OK, my turn Zeppo  ;D ;D

Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »
Some questions...

The moment we walked off the field against Paraguay in June 2006.

No idea

NOPE

Dey could bring who dey want, it eh helpin

When was our football suspended ?

=around FEB or MARCH 2007 when jack said there was no money to pay his coaching staff, so wim went back to halland to chill, that's when boynes came up wid the ghost money and jack decided to start engines again, i think around late april if i'm not misstaken.

What is medioca dat related to degicel  ?

=haiti and barbadoes in my estimation is medioca, after we beat teams like mexico and bahrain, fight with sweden and england, plus frustrate a SA giant like paraguary! yes they are medioca, when last yuh hear bout haiti, they were all but dead and buried, bados worst yet.

The B team ain't soca worriors too?

=apples and oranges. green barret and big belly regular grunt. mayweather and jab judah. USA and canada. need i say more.

Allyuh think is too late tuh try and introduce BA, Face and Hanibal outta retirement ? ah wonder if Murdock could kick ball.

=why not. every bit of help counts, especially when yuh can't even see a glimmer of hope on the horrizon. didn't he played for the LA clippers some years back?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:56:42 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 11:49:08 AM »
Some questions...

WHAT IS MEDICO

OBVIOUSLY THAT IS A TYPO, AND I WUD THINK THAT HE IS TALKIN ABOUT MEXICO

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »
I just find we shouldn't settle for medicoity
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
Some questions...

WHAT IS MEDICO

OBVIOUSLY THAT IS A TYPO, AND I WUD THINK THAT HE IS TALKIN ABOUT MEXICO

Allyuh go kill me yes.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 01:42:01 PM »
Medicoity have nice senoritas man...is juss de traffic and high altitude make it seem bad.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
Medicoity have nice senoritas man...is juss de traffic and high altitude make it seem bad.

Lord have mercy...

Jus cool, I doh always agree with what you say, but you does usually make some interesting posts. However that tendency you have to slaughter the english language does make it real easy to stray off the point ah yuh posts.

You know how trinis stop...

I understand where you coming from, but I notice I still ent get a response to my question...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »

Lord have mercy...

Jus cool, I doh always agree with what you say, but you does usually make some interesting posts. However that tendency you have to slaughter the english language does make it real easy to stray off the point ah yuh posts.

You know how trinis stop...

I understand where you coming from, but I notice I still ent get a response to my question...
Well if ah fella want's to major on ah minor type O then be my guess, what about the issues at hand. a lot of ppl on this board don't have ah life so they feel the need to be disruptive, and of all places...... on line. i see on the SMB the true owners of the language dos be butchering it more than me. ah sure non ah these scholars on line eh more educated than jackular , but what good is it serving T&T football.            small ting.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »

=haiti and barbadoes in my estimation is medioca, after we beat teams like mexico and bahrain, fight with sweden and england, plus frustrate a SA giant like paraguary! yes they are medioca, when last yuh hear bout haiti, they were all but dead and buried, bados worst yet.

If yuh had actually spelt it "medioca" then ppl woulda pick up but yuh bawl "medico" and have man talkin about Mexico. lol

Ah don't agree on not supportin the B side players but that is your choice.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 03:55:28 PM »
nice
take one Bakes ;D
i din kno ya had ah speech himpediment :devil:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 04:05:39 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »

If yuh had actually spelt it "medioca" then ppl woulda pick up but yuh bawl "medico" and have man talkin about Mexico. lol

Ah don't agree on not supportin the B side players but that is your choice.
Ok sir jack union, my bad. could we deal wid the issues at hand, like the TTFF f@ckin up the football.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 04:03:54 PM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
Ok sir jack union, my bad. could we deal wid the issues at hand, like the TTFF Special Advisor f@ckin up the football.
Sir Jack Union?

arm I did change dat for you ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
That is a riot. That site is disorganized for real.
Here is another link with their profiles
http://ttffonline.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=1
You can get to it on the home page by clicking on the senior team picture when it scrolls by.

1]; } ?>