April 27, 2024, 02:48:51 PM

Author Topic: What's up with the A-team  (Read 5808 times)

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with the A-team
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 05:59:12 AM »
The Guyanese National team is coming to take on a Tobago XI next Wednesday, at the Dwight Yorke Stadium.
Live large and prosper!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 06:47:40 AM »
The Guyanese National team is coming to take on a Tobago XI next Wednesday, at the Dwight Yorke Stadium.

lord have mercy. even them getting practice? You mean to say, TTFF couldn't convince them to come earlier for a 'B' international against a PFL squad ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 07:08:34 AM »
lord have mercy. even them getting practice? You mean to say, TTFF couldn't convince them to come earlier for a 'B' international against a PFL squad ?
dais a first :o
de Tobago team rate ahead of the TnT Team ::)
Jackula, you ent shame for a big man
aye Doc, allya betta not win eh, as I sure some people go say send dem to the WCQ's  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:17:06 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline DeLasTrini

• New Warrior
  • Don't blink on me. Or u just might miss my goal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »
Well why not, WE don't even have a date set up for the National Team Camp. Everybody else doing something while we looking like mumu. I seriously wondering if we just going to appear to give teams an easy bligh to move on.
What's the Meaning of the Word Quit. I don't know the meaning of it. Trini to the Fullest.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »
Well why not, WE don't even have a date set up for the National Team Camp. Everybody else doing something while we looking like mumu. I seriously wondering if we just going to appear to give teams an easy bligh to move on.
My point exactly. is there anyone in the football who could put some fire under this carelees federation's heel ? ah mean, how come the impass is over and we can't see we best 11 suit up against any team since they call a truce.

ah can't believe shaka and dem fall the that okidoke that jackular put them onn, since they have past unpleasant experiences with him, and has been around the fella long enough to know his modusoperandi.

it's unbelievable what ppl in authority on that twin island republic does usually get away with. i don't really know what else more i could say that hasn't already been said, the only thing i could add to that is utter disappointment, from the government onn down.

BC at the end of the day is the government who's picking up the tab, so i think they should have a say in who plays and who doesn't, or else no fackin funding!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 05:39:02 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2007, 04:08:22 PM »
Alyuh feel this could be some sort of diabolical plan to starve we of football for a good time so that when they buss 11 men on we that we 100% thought we woulda never see in a TNT jersey we so hungry we go say, "Yes Massa, and eat up the pile that they go be putting down on the field against the big boys of the region.

St. Vincent (or was it St. Kitts didn't play a match for 2 and a half years in between 2002 and 2005. Alyuh feel men did business who was on the side by the time squad pick for qualifiers ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
Bun dem!!!  Allyuh geh serious. Is cancer dread....fuh RADICAL! surgery. Y'undastan'?
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>